A Boy In Babeland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all or is there something else you'd like to tell me? The truth perhaps?" April asked as she wrapped her arms around her raised leg pulling it to her massive chest and getting a cute little girl look in her eyes, which melted her brother.

"No, the reason I ran off is, I'm not really experienced with girls." Lee admitted through gritted teeth. He didn't want to say these things, but his sister seemed to have some sort of spell on him. She was getting everything out of him and he could do nothing about it.

"So you’re a virgin then?" April was almost shocked at his admission. She had never thought he was, ok he never brought anyone home with him, but she just thought he went somewhere else with his dates.

"Yes." Lee confirmed her statement sheepishly.

April almost shot off the bed she sat up fully so fast. "But I thought you would have, at least once." It was April's turn to look for words.

Lee just shook his head “no” before looking up at his sister, who was now sitting with her legs dangling off of the bed, her thighs wide apart and her hands between them holding the bed sheets.

"But you've had girlfriends right?" she asked curiously.

Lee again shook “no.”

April was shocked her brother had never had a girlfriend, but he was quite good looking. Why didn't girls go for him? She had to find out. "So your telling me you have never had a girlfriend at all?" She asked pressing her breast together as she leaned forward more.

Lee was staring at her sexy body as he answered. "No I haven't."

"Why not? Your good-looking."

"Thanks, but no one else thinks so." Lee said, looking longingly at his sister's body, his cock rising as he spoke to her.

"I can't believe that little brother." April said smiling as she saw a slight bulge appear in her brother’s pants.

"It’s true. I'm not good-looking. I can't blame girls for not wanting me." Lee said. It was true, he had no real self-esteem and was always too shy to say he liked someone because he was convinced they would not like him back.

"Lee, remember when I said I wanted to tell you something? Well, I'm going to now, ok? Don't freak out, please." April swallowed, she had never had a problem saying what was on her mind, but what she was about to say had her really nervous.

"Go on." Lee said, wondering what she wanted to say.

"Well, I really like you." she said and threw him a timid smile.

"I like you too. So what?" Lee asked his sister, his face showing he didn't get her meaning.

"No little brother, I REALLY like you." April put emphasis on the word as she said it. It suddenly hit Lee what his sister was saying, she LIKED him.

"April, you... don't know what your saying." Lee was taken back at his sister’s words. He ran his hand through his short hair nervously still taking in the words fully.

"I know what I'm saying perfectly Lee. I want you. I have since you were fifteen." April got off the bed and walked over to her brother who backed away from her advance.

"April, what are you doing?" Lee asked his sister nervously as she pinned him against the door that he had walked back into, trapping his body between hers and the hard cold wood.

"Giving you what we both want." April leaned her head to her brother’s and lightly placed her lips on his. She closed her eyes and traced little kisses along her brother’s lips. Making only minimal contact with his skin she let her tongue slide over Lee's lips before bringing her hands to his face and holding his head still as she moved her head back away from his face. April opened her eyes slowly and looked for a reaction from Lee, who was in total shock at what had happened. April smiled and rubbed her hands over his short hair before placing them around his neck bringing her body tight to his.

Lee could feel his sister’s breasts squashing against him. Her nipples were hard and poking through the thin materials they both wore, into his chest, making his cock harder then ever. "Oh god, what am I doing?" Lee said the best he could. April's mouth was on his again, only this time she had opened her lips and was pressing her tongue into his mouth, swirling it as he spoke.

Smack.

A light slap hit his right cheek as he finished talking. April's tongue was licking the farthest part of his mouth now and coaxing his into moving into hers. April broke the kiss first. Resting her arms on her brother’s shoulders she looked deep into his eyes, the dark red of her hair falling over her face making a sexy contrast and to the paleness of her face.

"No talking when we kiss." April said as she flicked her head to move the hair from her face. Lee nodded. He was hers now, that kiss had sealed the deal as far as he was concerned, he wanted her now.

April knew what he wanted for she wanted the same thing, she pulled her hands off his shoulders and slid them down his chest and to the top of his jeans, pulling his belt towards her. Lee followed, his crotch pressed into hers. For the first time, April felt the bulge touch her, sending little waves up her spine, causing her pussy to become drenched, soaking her knickers. April pushed him back against the door once more, then swung them around so it was her who was against the door.

"Take off your clothes." she said sweetly. Lee just looked at his sister nervously. This was his first time and he wasn't sure what to expect. "Do it!" she said more firmly.

Lee pulled his top off before slowly pulling down his jeans. Standing back up he looked at his sister, his briefs tented out from his cock.

"All!" April exclaimed looking down.

Lee swallowed hard before grabbing the waistband and pulling them down to the floor before stepping out of them and standing back up to face his sister, naked.

April stepped forward and put her hands around her brother’s neck. Pressing her body close to his, she felt his cock angle up against her stomach. It was so erotic for her as she felt it pulse through her T-shirt. April stepped back and turned her brother around before pushing him to the bed. Turning him back around she sat him down on the bed and looked down on his cock.

It was stood about 6 inches up, twitching in anticipation at what was to come.

April smiled and reached for the bottom of her T-shirt. Grabbing it she immediately pulled it over her head, throwing it to the floor. Standing before her brother naked from the waist up made her heart beat faster than ever, and her pussy was wetter than ever.

Lee watched mesmerized by his sisterss massive breasts. They were so firm and her nipples were so hard. April shook her upper body to make her breasts wiggle and that brought a moan from Lee. Acting quickly April undid her jeans and slid them and her knickers down her sexy legs before kicking them off and standing back up to let her brother get a good look at her tight body.

Lee stared at her body taking in every little detail. The tiny freckles that were on her stomach and the little tuft of brown hair that stood above her pussy.

April could wait no longer. She leaned forward and pushed Lee back so he sat in the middle of the bed. Placing her legs on the bed she crawled on the bed with him. Standing, she placed one leg on each side of her brother’s body, and started to sit down until her pussy was just above his cock. She looked into Lee's eyes as she sat down feeling his cock slide deep into her pussy.

Stretching her legs as she went down more she got her brother fully in her. Her ass was resting on his thighs as she listened to him moan. April lifted her body up so his cock was out by 3 inches then slid back down, making Lee moan out loudly from his first experience of a woman. Smiling, April continued her movements tightening her inner muscles to grip her brother tight as she felt every little vain on his cock.

April slid her hands and arms around her brother’s back for support as she moved up and down on his cock. Bringing her mouth to his, she started kissing him all over the face, pressing her tongue into his mouth every time he moaned out.

Lee, although not experienced, was more than willing to follow her lead and soon began to move his pelvis in time with her to give her extra support and take a little of the strain off her thighs and legs. He also started to kiss her back, sliding his tongue around on hers as they moved, as one.

April was starting to moan, too, as her pleasure built. She layed her head back letting her hair fall over her shoulders and pressing out her massive breasts, which Lee took no time in moving to.

Slowly her took her left nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and gently kissing around it. "OooooHHHHHHH" April moaned as she first felt his lips on her sensitive nipple, she brought her head back forwards but made sure to keep her breasts pushed out for her brother who was loving the sensual up and down strokes from his sister as she sped up her movements on his cock. Lee stopped licking his sister’s nipple and looked back up at her. She smiled and brought her face to his for a long, drawn out kiss, before flicking her hair away and hugging him tight to her, pressing her breast into him again as she rubbed her head against his and slowed her thrust slightly to make the feeling last longer for them both.

Lee was getting uncomfortable with April on his thighs so he carefully lifted her and knelt up. April followed him and made sure he was right before continuing to slide up and down on his cock. The new position was much better for them both. Lee was kneeling, leaning back on his thighs, with April's legs wide apart on either side of him, resting on the bed, making it much less of a struggle to push her body up. Now she increased the amount she let slip out and back in.

"Ooooohhhhhh aaaahhhh" she moaned as she felt Lee's cock slide out of her until just the head was left in then thrusting back down all the way taking the wet meat back inside her red-hot pussy.

Lee was caressing her back and shoulders as she became more violent with her movements. Pressing her mouth to his again in a passionate kiss before falling onto her hands that she put down on the bed to stop her falling completely onto her back and risk hurting her brother. "Ooooohhhh god aaaaahhhh yessssss!!!" she moaned as she continued sliding her brother’s cock into her pussy deep and hard.

In this position she had once more pushed out her breasts. Lee took full advantage and began stroking his palms across the smooth skin and hard nipples. April's mouth opened wide as she felt her brother’s hands on her breasts. The new sensation caused her to grind harder on his cock and throw her hair around wildly. Pushing up again she quickly moved her hands off the bed and around her brother’s back holding him tight for support as she felt herself begin to fall backwards. She held him so tight and moved forwards so fast his cock thrust into her farther then ever before making her scream out in orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yessssssss!!! Hhhmmmmmmm!!!" she screamed as her juices flowed all over her brother’s cock and thighs, onto the sheets of his bed.

This new feeling was awesome to Lee. The feel of his sister cumming brought on renewed strength and a will to keep going.

April's orgasm had subsided somewhat and she had got back to her original grind determined to make Lee cum too. She leaned into him and pressing her breasts against his chest started kissing him. Not a violent kiss, a more sensual one but all the time she kept his cock moving in and out of herself with steady thrusts of her thighs and legs. April wrapped her arms around Lee's neck as she kissed him and pulled him back with her so they laid on the bed, she propped her right leg up and pushed her left out, Lee was now fully laid on her he was in control of the pace now.

"OOhhhhhh Lee aaahhhh this is hhmmmm your time yoouuuuuuuu aawwwwwww do what YOU want." April managed to get out through her moans as Lee began thrusting his hips hard back and forth into her. "Ooohhhhh god April thank you aaaahhh." Lee moaned out as he put all his strength into a steady rhythm, pounding his hard, wet cock into his sister. She smiled as he spoke, happy that he was enjoying this so much.

April brought her right leg off the bed and wrapped it behind her brother’s ass pulling him in deeper to her center. Lee was moaning he was going to cum. He lifted himself up like a cobra ready to strike, pushing his cock deeply into his sister’s hot, wet, inviting pussy. April knew what was coming and quickly reached around with her left hand and grabbed Lee's ass, squeezing it and pulling him into her as deep as he could go, just as his balls tightened and his hot, thick cum shot out into her.

Lee moaned as the last little trickle seeped out into his sister. She had been smiling the whole time she felt his cum hitting her insides.

"Oh god that was good." April said as she let go of her brother who rolled off her to the side, still pressed against her tight body.

"Yea it was." Lee agreed.

"So you don't have any regrets about it? I mean, your first time was with your own sister." April felt her brother’s hands lightly touch her right nipple, rolling it around between his fingers.

"Are you kidding? It was the best." Lee said as he kissed April's shoulder and nuzzled her ear making her giggle and squirm.

"Well anytime you want to you come and see me I think we will be able sort something out." April said as she sat up and got off the bed leaving Lee alone to get his strength back. She smiled as she left "Don't forget the others will be back soon you better clean up your sheets you messy boy."

Lee nodded and watched her ass sway as she walked away naked. After she had gone he lay back and thought of what a life he had.

PS. Special thanks to my editor Jennyeou for helping with my story and making it what it is.

12