A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

Rayne moaned quietly, twisting in their grasp and taking one in his mouth as the other spanked an erect rod against the side of his face, demanding his attention. He felt hands pulling on his shirt and pants, trying to strip him as he knelt and sucked. A fresh blast of wetness struck the side of his head and ran down his cheek and he used his mouth teasingly on the rod that fucked his throat, coaxing a river of spunk from it with his lips and tongue. This was almost too easy; the boys were impossibly horny and so was he.

Thankfully his pants were very loose, for he was rock hard by now. His aching cock throbbed with the need for release as he lapped and sucked and swallowed and licked. One after another they pressed themselves between his lips and he writhed eagerly as they ripped off his clothes, forcing him into submission. He groaned more urgently as his pants were pulled down and he felt a hard cock slip between his cheeks, rubbing back and forth energetically between his legs, beneath his balls. His breathing quickened and he ached to touch himself.

Closing his eyes again he let it happen to him. A hand curled around his cock, rubbing and tugging in time with the thrusts between his naked thighs. His own hands were pulled onto the hot young dicks of his excitable assailants. Two cocks pulsed in his mouth, tugging him in different directions as yet more cum splattered his nearly nude body. They were wanking over him from all sides and he was bursting to climax when Terry bawled; "CUT!"

"No!" he gurgled, shaking his head disconsolately. Spunk bubbled out of his mouth as he felt the others back off. He could still hear them panting and laughing weakly. Worse, he was still hard and leaking. He needed to cum.

He sank to his hands and knees on the polished wooden floor, panting and trembling from the sheer effort of restraining his orgasm. His whole body quivered furiously and he felt his cock jump and twitch between his legs, leaking slowly.

Terry Goodwill was already calling the boys to stand around him close, but to be ready to scatter. He felt a hot hand in his hair again and when he lifted his head the dark boy from the dressing room was looking down at him. There was a sense of eagerness in his drowning brown eyes and Rayne could smell the heat of his lust, pulsing inches from his own face. He sensed something moving off camera but then Terry was yelling for 'action' again and he took the stranger in his mouth without needing guidance. Someone pulsed between his buttocks once more and he felt a hot cock head rub against his ring.

Rayne squirmed and fought it. This was not supposed to be an anal scene. He had read the Treatment. It only described oral sex and masturbation. He swallowed the newbie's long, thick cock greedily and tried to wriggle away from the surging between his legs. As he did so, a booming voice cried out; "Stop that! Let him be!"

It was like pouring water on oil. The boys scattered in all directions and Rayne was left on his knees in the middle of an empty corridor as the echoes of running footsteps faded and died away. His shirt was ripped open to his ribs and his pants yanked down to mid thigh. For a second or two he felt cold and exposed then he opened his eyes again and the first thing he saw was Daniel Leland. During a handful of breathless, interminable moments he half expected the old bastard to tell them to shoot it again, then the director held out a hand and pulled Rayne to his feet instead.

"You, come with me," he said in clipped tones and Terry called out; "CUT!" again.

In the room with all the books and paintings, they set up the second shoot while Mikkal fussed over Rayne's torn shirt and misted him with a small, hand-held spray to keep the gleam of the spilled semen fresh on his skin and hair. Rayne sat on the edge of a leather-covered chair, recovering his breath and composure, and tried not to laugh. It was bizarre but also ridiculous. A part of him felt almost as if this was happening to someone else and he was just watching it all, distantly detached.

"Five minutes," Mikka said quietly when he had finished misting the bemused youth.

"I'll dry out," he complained.

"No you won't," Mikka retorted, giving him another quick spritz and a knowing smile.

The big arc lights were manoeuvred into place around the spacious room and he played awkwardly with his ripped clothing as the crew also slipped into position. Rayne mentally noted the position of the two cameramen and when Mikkal Saarinen damped him down for the final time before the countdown, he was ready. The nerves were gone now. He rose to his feet completely in control.

"Action!" Terry yelled and Leland's strong fingers curled around his upper arm like a vice, steering him towards a chair and almost flinging him into it.

"I had heard rumour of your talents around the school," the older man declared coolly. "That was quite a demonstration. I was going to wait until you were of an age to graduate before finding a place in society for you but perhaps it is time that you were removed from this establishment for your own good. I believe that the means to that end is close at hand."

"Sir?" Rayne mumbled rather sullenly, of the opinion that Leland did not have to be quite so heavy handed with him. He was going to be bruised tomorrow.

"How old are you, child?" Leland demanded.

"Nearly fifteen, sir." Rayne kept his voice pitched a little higher and softer, even though he did not believe that anyone would genuinely think him 'so' young.

"Fourteen years old, and beautiful as an angel, though you are but a wicked sinner," Leland purred, stroking his sticky face briefly. "Rumour has it that you like the taste of cock meat and fresh ejaculate as well as any harbour-front whore. Is this so?

"No sir," Rayne said huskily. "They made me, sir!"

The hand lifted his chin slightly. Leland looked solemnly down into his pale green eyes.

"I think you are lying, boy. I think you are a dirty, lying cocksucker!" he said coldly. "I could see the way that your manhood tented your pants as you satisfied those wanton boys. I've heard them whisper of how you come to them for their seed when the lights are out and cavort naked in their beds with them. You are nothing but a filthy, cock-hungry slut!"

"I'm not, sir!" Rayne protested, thinking with a twist of wry humour that he had never heard anyone use the word 'cavort' in a porno film before, but he was ignored.

"Our guest this morning is a very well-endowed gentleman," the old pervert continued, striding back and forth across the room now as if he was of no consequence. Rayne tried not to grin at the double-entendre. "He has adopted unfortunates from this school before, of course, and all have gone on to make names for themselves within his organisation. Of course there are strict criteria to be observed... He appreciates certain 'talents' in his orphan-boys."

"Talents, sir?" Rayne was eyeing him speculatively, watching for the physical and verbal cues that let him into the scene. Not that he was expected to say a great deal! His mouth definitely had other uses this morning.

"It's all very well to be able to deep throat your ignorant peers, but satisfying a grown man is a different matter, child." Leland came to halt in front of him and unfastened his pants without preamble. "Have you ever seen a grown man fully erect, boy? Have you ever stroked a man's engorged penis and taken it in your mouth?"

He shook his head obediently, keeping his face carefully innocent in spite of the trickles of spilled semen that teased their way down his cheeks and his neck. 'Here it comes' he thought with an internalised sigh of resignation.

Daniel Leland was watching him shrewdly as he freed his long, semi-hard tool from his loose, black trousers. He almost smiled at the look of feigned shock on Rayne's face as he got it out, then ordered the younger man to strip naked and masturbate him.

It was not a shock but Rayne still experienced a little frisson of incredulity that Leland could go ahead with this scene, especially in view of his comments during the previous evening. Rayne peeled off his torn shirt with an expression of innocent outrage on his pale face. He rose to his feet and let his pants cascade to his ankles, stepping out of them delicately and coming to kneel in front of the elderly director, virtually nude. As both cameras eased closer and zoomed in on him, Rayne Wilde took the old man's impossibly long cock in both hands and began to caress it skilfully. He concentrated on the piece of flesh; that was all it was, just another bit of meat, another dildo. He felt it thicken and lengthen under his touch and stroked his fingers up and down the rippled shaft, leaning in closer to run his lips over the dribbling head.

One of the cameramen murmured his appreciation as Rayne stroked the leaking glans of Leland's twelve inch cock all over his face. As he took the director in his mouth and began to slide his lips back and forth over the fat, blue-veined head, Leland groaned too. The old cunt was rock hard now and Rayne closed his eyes and began to suck on his big dick greedily.

"Ohhh... you dirty boy," Dan Leland crooned as he sank into the chair behind him with Rayne still kneeling between his thighs, gobbling him down. "I'll wager those randy lads have all enjoyed your sweet anus as well as your mouth, haven't they?"

He shook his head vehemently. His mouth opened wider as he took more of his director's erect cock down his throat, letting the shaft play between his jaws as he turned his face from side to side. Leland's hands came to rest on the back of his dark head and he began to thrust excitedly between the boy's lips.

"Ahhh... yes! Good lad! You are still virgin?" he gasped.

Rayne nodded now, a little faster and more adamantly, although he was quietly incredulous. He had heard better dialogue on children's television. Maybe he was jaded, he thought sadly. A life on the game had broken the spell of these ridiculous lines for him. He had knelt for too many men who hoped in vain that he was the real thing; a true innocent. He had listened to their moans as they pumped and jerked inside him, trying to convince themselves that he was everything they had hoped for and more.

"Your new master is coming to see you in action this morning, boy," Leland panted. "Ohhhh... mmmmmhhhh, that's good! He has asked me personally to find him a new playmate; a beautiful, virgin schoolboy whom he can instruct in the art of satisfying a man. You will learn true submission from him and also the art of anal pleasure."

Rayne was hardly listening to any of this. His jaws were stretched wide around Leland's erection and he was concentrating on suckling and licking the old bastard and not gagging on the length of cock meat that pumped his throat. As he nodded lower, Leland practically purred with satisfaction and he felt the vibrations run through the length of throbbing muscle in his mouth as he caressed it with his lips and tongue. Now he nodded his head more quickly and deliberately, sheathing the last few inches deep in his pharynx. He felt his throat expand around it, then pulled back to take a breath before swallowing again, burying his face in the smoothly waxed heat of the older man's groin. Leland pumped in time with his nodding head and the room was suddenly silent, but for the sound of his thrusting sex in Rayne's soft, wet, sucking mouth and the gentle hum of electronics as the crew worked around them, zooming in closer.

A bell rang somewhere off the set and Rayne flinched, but felt his director's long fingers tighten in his sweat-damp hair.

"Steady," Leland murmured, still pulsing rhythmically. "Not yet."

There was a click as the door opened and a young male voice called; "Sir! You have a guest."

"CUT!" Terry Goodwill bellowed, and Leland withdrew from Rayne's mouth immediately, pushing his head back so sharply that the muscles in his neck twinged with pain. At once the younger man sucked in a long, much-needed gulp of air and knelt for a few moments with his shoulders bent and his face averted from his partner's crotch.

At least the old bastard was clean, he thought to himself ruefully. Leland's tanned skin was almost baby soft and he smelled incredibly good. Whatever expensive stuff he showered with, it was well worth it.

They filmed the last twenty seconds again from another angle, looking towards the door, by which time Rayne was fairly relaxed and handled the scene without wincing at the bell this time. When the cameras stopped rolling, Mikkal brought him a bottle of water and he took a long swig from the neck. Already his co-star was moving back into position and Rayne came back to kneel before him, swallowing him down as one of the cameramen filmed from a point on a stepladder up behind Leland's snowy-white head. It was hard to ignore him but Rayne kept his eyes focussed on Leland's navel. He had a protuberant belly button. It rose from his tanned stomach like a little swirl of coffee icing.

This time over the whirr of the cameras, he heard footsteps on the polished wooden floor. Leland raised his head, looking up beyond Rayne with an expression of supreme satisfaction on his cunning old face.

"Master," he acknowledged in a deep, purring tone. "You are just in time."

"I feared I was interrupting," Rayne heard P J McNamara answer him with a hint of amusement in his own mellow voice. The accent definitely leaned more towards the Irish than the US this time. "Is this the boy you have selected for me?"

"This is him," Leland nodded, and Terry called for another cut.

They took this small scene from several angles and perspectives. By the end of it, Rayne's jaws were aching. Mikka sat behind him in a folding chair, massaging his face and neck as he slumped on the floor with a throw around his shoulders, having retrieved his trousers though the shirt was no longer wearable..

"You okay?" P J asked, coming to stand before him. He had changed out of the pale summer suit and now wore a trim, smart black three-piece with a crisp white shirt and dark blue tie. A silver watch chain spanned his hips and his hair was slicked back so smoothly with gel that it looked almost black.

"I nearly didn't recognise you," Rayne said huskily. He flexed his lower jaw experimentally.

"You're good," Paddy told him with a knowing smile. "I could watch you do that all afternoon."

"Liar!" Mikka teased.

"Okay... I could watch him do that to 'me' all afternoon!" The Irishman conceded with a grin.

"You might just do that yet," his Finnish colleague said in a low tone. "Goodspill's being a total queen about the takes. At this rate we'll be shooting here until the best of the light is gone!"

"Well make her hurry it up a bit," Paddy responded in a good-humoured tone that masked the steely light in his eyes. "Tell her we'll send 'her' the bill or something!" He ran his fingers through Rayne's hair as he spoke. "You ready for a 'real' cock, honey?"

Rayne felt a little shudder run through him from the point of contact with Paddy's warm hand. He nodded his head, not trusting words. Until that moment he had been fine. Now he was jelly all over again. It was all he could do not to throw his arms around Paddy's muscular thighs and beg the man to take him somewhere more private. He was so desperate to climax that he was ready to cast dignity to the winds if only P J would fuck him. It made no sense. The last time this had happened he had been out of his skull on morphine but he did not have that excuse today.

"Not long to wait now, baby," the Irishman promised with a smile so dazzlingly sexy that he felt sick with longing. "You gotta suck that old fuck off first though. Don't waste too much time, okay!"

"O-okay," he managed to stammer. The idea of fellating Leland again made him feel genuinely ill but he tried to concentrate on the idea of pleasing Patrick McNamara instead. It was ridiculous, of course! He just did not do this sort of thing. Cocksucking was a means to an end for him, a way of making a living. He liked to do it on the whole because of the sense of power it gave him. Other men were never more vulnerable than when they had their erect dicks planted deep in his gullet. They 'had' to trust him; to believe that he was not going to bite their boners off or that one of his friends was not going to come up behind and rob them blind while he made them weak at the knees. He had known men who would promise him anything he desired while his lips stroked up and down their hard cocks shafts It got him hot and wet like nothing else.

And here he was, quivering like a schoolgirl at a Take That concert, just because P J McNamara smiled at him. Rayne was privately disgusted with himself. No man had ever made him feel like this. It was crazy and completely wrong.

"Miz Raymonde?" Mikkal said archly and he realised that he was still huddled on the floor with his flies undone whilst the crew stood around watching him wool-gathering. Mikka fired a worried frown in his direction and he shook his head at once.

"I'm okay... I was just... thinking."

"We don't pay you to think, child!" Leland reminded him impatiently. The old man was slumped in his leather-bound swivel chair once more, knees apart, waiting. "If you're quite ready...?"

Rayne sucked in his cheeks and kept the retort firmly under his tongue. Provoking an argument with Leland was not going to keep him in Paddy's good books for long. He shrugged off the throw and came back to stand between the director's long, black-clad thighs where he dropped his pants almost insolently and moved fluidly to his knees on the floor. He thought he heard Paddy chuckle behind him as he took Daniel Leland's throbbing cock head in his mouth once more and Terry yelled; "Action!"

"He is very... accommodating," P J said in a good-humoured tone, whilst Rayne quickly gulped down the older man's long, lean prick. He also eased a hand between Leland's thighs inside his pants and cupped the man's balls, massaging them steadily. His nuts were large and hard and they pulsed in the palm of his hand like twin hearts. Daniel ran one hand through his hair and began to urge Rayne's head up and down over his foot long cock, bucking up out of the seat to thrust into his mouth. He groaned eagerly as he fucked the boy.

"He is... aaaahhhhhh.... He is incredible. I have never... ohhhhhhh... yessssss... never had a boy like him."

"And his arsehole is completely virgin, you say?"

Rayne felt a hot hand land on his left cheek with a slap that made him jump. He nearly choked on Leland's erection.

"In so far as I have... Mmmmmmmhhhhhhh... been able to... rrrggggghhhhhhh... able to ascertain!" Leland growled and huffed as he pulsed faster. "Sweet God! That's good!"

Behind him, Rayne heard a rustle of material and suddenly felt a huff of hot breath between his legs. His mouth went dry and he began to struggle for air as his cheeks were parted and the wetness of a hot, lapping tongue teased his crack, circling the clenching bud of his sphincter then sliding deeper, over his perineum to the base of his ball sac. He whimpered almost inaudibly, feeling his throat tighten as he was licked. His cock dribbled uncontrollably and then he was fighting for breath; gagging furiously.

"Ohhhhhhh... can't hold on...!" Leland moaned, writhing up out of his seat and pushing him back with both hands as he began to spurt, still half sheathed in Rayne's mouth. The boy fought to get off him as he felt the hot flood of semen hit the back of his throat. The extra lubrication helped a little, but the sharp, salty flavour still made him retch involuntarily.

P J wriggled a spittle-wet finger against his anus and he choked again until there was cum running down his nostrils and out of the corners of his mouth. Leland pulled out of him with a little grunt of satisfaction, rubbing his hand up and down his own shaft until the last droplets of his spill had been jolted out onto his co-star's pretty face. Rayne tried to swallow, but at the same time, Paddy eased that probing finger inside him and he gasped for breath instead and gagged some more.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers