A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"I want you," Ant whispered to him at last. "I want to fuck you. I want to feel your mouth around my dick."

Rayne kissed his bare chest, open-mouthed. He nipped Ant's teats between his small, white incisors and licked at them greedily.

"You taste good," the singer purred huskily. "I want to make you bleed. Can I bite you?"

Ant felt his cock lurch at the idea. A jewel of semen leaked from the glans and he nodded eagerly.

"Yeah!"

Rayne needed no more invitation than that. He bent his head again and bit down harder, worrying Ant's left nipple with his front teeth until the tender flesh ruptured and yielded a little blood. Ant moaned appreciatively at the sharp, stinging sensation in his breast. Rayne's lips encircled the wounded bud and he sucked gently on his lover's pierced flesh. The seductive brush of his cold, wet tongue on that sore, sensitive nipple was enough to make Ant tremble eagerly.

"Mmmmhhhh... so good!" Rayne crooned with his eyes closed.

He lowered his mouth to the other nipple and bit down hard. Ant yelped out loud, but the boy's clever hand was already curling around his cock, placating him as he began to suck. Under him, Ant moaned with mingled pain and pleasure. His nipples were on fire and his balls were throbbing urgently. Rayne moved between his thighs and slid down fluidly to the polished wooden floor, on his knees. His hands firmly parted Ant's legs as wide as they would go and he bent his head, wordlessly taking the crown of his lover's pulsating sex into his mouth. His lips were impossibly cold as if he had been drinking iced water. It felt amazing and Ant did not resist as the beautiful young man took him deeper. His studded tongue flickered deftly over the underside of Ant's erect shaft and teased him mercilessly.

"Uuuhhhh..." Ant groaned. "You're still good at that! It's even better than I remembered."

His fingers groped for Rayne's head and closed in a silky mass of black tresses. Ant urged his hips up from the sofa, thrusting impulsively into his lover's mouth between those long, sharp canines. A dimly heeded part of his brain did suggest that such an act was rash in the extreme but he ignored it. Rayne's teeth and studded tongue felt delicious on his aching cock. He was going to explode at any moment. He could not remember ever wanting so badly to come.

Rayne tilted his head slightly. His eyes were still closed reverently and those long lashes fanned his cheeks as he sucked. With his hair longer and a dusting of glittery makeup on his cheeks and eyelids he was even prettier now than Ant remembered from ten years ago. It was hard to believe that he was nearly thirty. He was still as slender and beautiful as a teenage girl.

Ant felt him check and swallow urgently as the head of his mate's long hard cock pushed against the back of his throat. Rayne knelt up a little higher, nodding down more energetically on the leaking tool in his mouth and pharynx. His wet lips caressed the base of Ant's prick and the older man rested both hands on his dark head now, pressing down and thrusting his crotch upward more vigorously.

"Ohhhh... yeah!" he exhaled, as the singer nuzzled his exposed groin, unfazed by the change of pace. His head was still canted to one side so that Ant could watch the way his full, sexy lips worked industriously on that pulsing bone. Pale, solemn eyes opened briefly and the pupils flickered up to meet his earnest, needy gaze. Ant felt and saw the mischievous smile that tugged Rayne's mouth tight around his cock as it had on the beach that night before the boy walked out of his life. He lost control right then and there.

Rayne knelt back and opened his mouth wider to take the lavish spray of rich, salty ejaculate on his tongue. As he did so, Ant bucked and roared like a wounded bull, overwhelmed by the surge of glorious, pulsing pleasure gushing from his balls. The younger man rolled the foreskin right back with his fingers and caressed Ant's leaking helmet with his lips, kissing and lapping at the fat, spongy, purple head like the consummate professional he was; teasing the last droplets of satisfaction from it. Maybe Ant was getting used to them, because Rayne's dog-teeth did not look nearly so long or scary as they had when he first set eyes on them. He pulled the young man up into his arms and kissed him, sliding his tongue between those cool, salty lips.

"So-o-o-o tasty," Rayne whispered into his mouth.

Ant was overwhelmed. He distantly recalled the boy murmuring something similar to him when they made out for the last time back in Adge, with the sea rolling restlessly behind them. His rage was subsiding now. There seemed no point in being angry, not with Rayne curled up in his arms looking eminently fuckable.

"Have you got a boyfriend?" he asked with a twinge of jealousy.

"Have you?" Rayne asked him coyly, licking the tip of Ant's nose and kissing him softly on the lips.

"I'm engaged," Ant said, finding it hard to think of his relatively normal life with Elaine sitting here with Rayne in his lap.

"To a man?" The boy snorted incredulously.

"To a woman," Ant corrected him. "We're getting married next year."

"Doesn't she mind that you fuck around?" Green eyes looked accusingly at him.

Ant stroked Rayne's soft, pale face with both hands, brushing the dark tangled hair back from his cheeks.

"I don't... much."

"Yeah... right!" Rayne laughed quietly. He sat back and peeled his shirt off slowly, watching the way that Ant's blue eyes devoured him. "I don't go with men all that much these days," he admitted now. "I haven't done for ages. Not when I wasn't on top, anyway!"

"You can be top," Ant assured him breathlessly. "The first time, you can, at least! Then I want to fuck you." He kissed Rayne quickly to stave off any argument. "What happened to you after you walked out on me? I've wondered for years."

"I came home," Rayne said with a little shrug. "My band split up. I hung about in Manchester for a bit. Then I came back to London. I formed another band. We got famous. The end."

Ant looked sceptical.

"'Are' you with anyone?"

"I'm too busy for that." Rayne smiled, chewing on his lower lip suggestively.

"I worried about you, you know," the older man was stroking his neck and slim white shoulders tenderly. "I worried that you'd gone back to how it was before. I went to all the places I thought you might hang around, looking for you."

"Yeah... I thought you might. I wasn't there though," Rayne said with a shake of his head. "Like I told you. I moved on."

"So did I," Ant told him. "Thierry came back with me, you know. He lived with me for about three years."

Rayne laughed softly and shook his head again.

"Good for him."

"I missed you though." Ant smiled up at him painfully. "He was good to me, but he wasn't you. He got homesick in the end. It was hard for him speaking English all the time. He went back to Lyon, to his family. I moved away from London and met Elaine."

"That's nice." The younger man was looking at him suddenly, with an expression that said he couldn't care less. Ant felt his heart lurch at that. It had always been a battle to keep Rayne's attention and he was no different now. "Ant, are we gonna fuck, or what? Only I'm in the studio tomorrow, I've got be up early."

Ant stared at him, unable to comprehend this. His mind could not fill in the gaps. It was as if he had seen Rayne only yesterday and yet there was a vast gulf between them now.

'There always was!' his conscience sneered.

"Stand up. Let me get you stripped off," he said, ignoring it and following the urgings of his cock.

Rayne moved to his feet, swaying a little. He was still quite wrecked and unsteady as he leaned on Ant's shoulder to wriggle his expensive looking boots off. The older man slowly pulled his tight black pants down to his ankles and helped him to step out of them. He knelt in front of Rayne and fondled the singer's pale, hairless groin wantonly, then took the boy's cock in his mouth. His mate uttered a small, incoherent noise as Ant swallowed and sucked him slowly, taking his time. He wanted to enjoy every minute of this and he wanted Rayne to enjoy it too. Even if his lover did not care what happened so long as he got to make his recording on time.

The singer swayed dangerously and Ant caught him as he began to tumble to the floor. He pulled the boy close and laid him down on the soft, white rug in front of the sofa. Then he spread Rayne's legs and climbed onto him, kissing him fiercely on the mouth. They entwined like rampant vines and the singer uttered a long, low moan, deep in his chest.

"Are you all right?" Ant whispered breathlessly in his ear, still protective of him after all this time.

"I am soooooo horny!" Rayne groaned in a low, husky, tempting voice. "And sooooo hungry!"

That was a first! Ant could not recall a time when he ever got the boy to eat anything but cock without being cajoled into it. He kissed his way down the boy's slender body, stroking and caressing him as he writhed on the soft, pale rug. His lips and tongue worked Rayne's heavy balls for a little while as he stroked his mate's hard, leaking cock. To his satisfaction the young man whimpered and cried out with pleasure beneath him. Ant pressed one of his knees back to his chest and wriggled his tongue up that sleek, hairless chasm between the singer's buttocks. He still waxed himself perfectly smooth and the silky touch of his skin made Ant's mouth water. That searching tongue lapped at his clenching orifice and tickled there until it opened up for him.

"Ah...ahhh...ahhh...ahhh...!" Rayne panted as Ant licked his way deeper into his body, alternating his fingers and tongue until the lean, naked creature was thrashing eagerly on the rug. Ant's deft fingers rubbed and squeezed his erect cock as he probed the singer and buried his face in the lad's crack.

"Mmmhhhh... You need a good hard fucking," he crooned delightedly, clambering up on top of his sexy lover once more. "You want a big, fat knob in your arse, don't you?"

Rayne's arms moved up around his neck, towing him back down and they kissed ravenously as Ant gripped his slim thighs, lifting and spreading them so that the younger man's pert arse was raised up off the rug in front of him and his open hole was positioned temptingly just a few inches from his dribbling cock head. He guided himself to that welcoming aperture without looking down. Rayne sucked on his tongue and clung to him fiercely as he slowly pushed his hard tool into the lad's snug, wet chute.

"Nnnnyyyyggggghhhhh!" Rayne groaned incoherently, as Ant penetrated him, squirming and bucking on the rug beneath the older man. He planted his bare feet in the small of Ant's back and began to ride his lover's cock eagerly. Ant thrust himself deeper and harder into Rayne, holding that slight, pale body tightly as he pounded it. He grinned delightedly, wondering what Rayne's army of teenage girl fans would think if they could see their idol sprawled like a slut underneath him, moaning with desire as he began to cum for the long, thick penis thrusting hard in his arsehole.

And he 'was' cumming. Ant felt his rectum clench and release rapidly as the pearls of spunk were ejected from his twitching slit. Rayne's balls jumped and tightened as he began to squirt his eager load over both of them. His mate pulsed faster and deeper in his hot, wet passage and Rayne's lips found his neck as he howled with pleasure. Ant winced briefly when Rayne Wylde bit him; not just a little nip below his left ear but a deep, probing bite that drew blood. The singer was kissing and licking him there at once.

Ant hesitated, running his hands up Rayne's bare chest towards his face. It felt good but at the same time he was suddenly wary.

"Don't stop," the singer urged with his mouth full. "Fuck me, Ant!"

"You bit me!" he protested breathlessly.

"I told you, you taste good," Rayne huffed into his ear, curling his arms around Ant's neck and shoulders. He was wrapped around the bigger man like ribbons around a parcel, pulling himself tight against Ant, licking his neck. "Just screw me!" he muttered between strokes of his tongue. "Please!"

He did not need urging twice. Ant's hands forced his lover's thighs wider and he pulled Rayne Wylde close as he began to pump away urgently at the boy's throbbing anus. The singer threw his head back and cried out in mingled pain and pleasure. There could be no mistaking it. His long, curving fangs were fully extended and streaked with Ant's blood. The gore ran down his chin as he writhed and twisted on the rug under his mate. He came again; the force of his orgasm milking the semen from Ant's balls this time. Ant pressed into him as deeply as he could, shooting the heat of his passion up into Rayne's gut as the dark haired youth towed him back down into a fierce embrace. His lips worked Ant's neck and throat greedily. It should have been a shock but Ant had never been particularly squeamish. He knew that Rayne liked to cut himself and he guessed that this was just another fetish that had been brewing in his dark heart for a while.

They snaked around one another like dancing serpents on the rug and Rayne managed to roll the bigger, older man onto his back to lick and kiss him, his lips moving from Ant's neck to his mouth then down to his torso, biting his nipples. He roamed back up to Ant's throat and sank his teeth in again, mercilessly. Those bites went deep, and for the first time his lover was anxious. Surprisingly it did not hurt so much. He could feel the pressure of his mate's jaws on his neck more than the bite itself. Rayne did not tear at him like an animal, he just bit down, puncturing the skin and licking up the residual spill greedily.

"I thought you were a vegetarian!" Ant gasped huskily, once he lifted his head again, wiping his bloody lips on the back of his hand then licking it appreciatively.

"I am," Rayne Wylde said with a little quirk of his lips. "I don't eat animals... or fish... but people are fair game, aren't they?"

He winked after a moment, just as Ant was beginning to believe that he was serious about this.

His lover relaxed at once, stroking his hands up and down the young man's slender white arms.

"You lost that nice tan," he observed.

"I'm not made for a suntan," Rayne told him with another little smile. "I'm a creature of the night, you know."

He laughed at his own words as if this was some arcane joke, shaking his head quickly. Ant noticed that he seemed calmer now. His eyes were darker, the pupils more regular and less like pin holes in a skein of green silk. There was a little colour to his pale cheeks and full lips.

"I'd better not look like I've lost a fight with my razor blade," Ant warned him, entranced by the young man's unblinking stare.

Rayne licked his lips again, with a look like a sweet, satisfied little cat. He stroked his fingertips down Ant's bare chest very slowly.

"Don't worry... you'll be fine in the morning. It's only a tiny little bite. You'll barely be able to see it," he murmured huskily.

"You shouldn't really draw blood from someone in this day and age," Ant cautioned, realising as soon as he pointed it out that the advice was of little use to either of them now. "You never know what they might be carrying."

"I'll be fine," Rayne said dismissively. "I 'know' you, Ant. You'd never hurt me, would you?"

Ant shook his head automatically.

"But what about you?" he asked in all seriousness. "The stuff I've read about your lifestyle..."

He got no further for the singer just made a disdainful noise, a little huff of breath between his pursed lips. Rayne touched a soft, cool hand to his cheek and pushed his face away.

"The rubbish you read in the tabloids is just that, okay? It's garbage, Ant! I don't shag babies.!I don't live in a crack house and I certainly don't spend every hour of the day off my tits on heroin! You did me 'some' good in France. All right?"

"Okay," he said with a small, nervous smile. "Now you've got that off your chest, are we going to fuck some more?"

Rayne Wylde knelt back with another knowing quirk of his soft, full lips.

"Am I on top this time?" he asked, reaching down to stroke his quickening shaft with a steady hand.

"'This' time, yeah!" Ant promised, letting his fears melt away in the genuine warmth of his lover's tentative smile.

"I'd better get a move on then. I figure this could be a long night," Rayne chuckled, parting Ant's thighs and spitting into his hand, rubbing the wetness over his pulsing cock head.

It had been a while since Ant had submitted to another man. He was prepared for it to be uncomfortable at first but Rayne was surprisingly adept. He knelt and treated Ant to the sweetness of his tongue first of all, laving the moisture of his saliva all over his lover's hot, twitching crevice and up into that tight, dusky rosebud. He did not use his fingers, although he stroked Ant's stiffening cock slowly in both hands once he had eased his swollen glans into the other man and worked the leaking device carefully in and out, ensuring there was enough lubrication to avoid discomfort. His sex had grown thicker and a little longer since they were last naked together. Maturity had given his manhood more substance, but it still felt cool like the rest of his body as it began to thrust slowly into him. Ant lifted his knees and let eight inches of thick, sexy prick stretch his cock-hungry ring.

Watching Rayne's face as the young man mounted and entered him was almost as satisfying as being fucked vigorously by the boy. His lover had such a beautiful, expressive face. There were no secrets to him during sex, as Ant already knew. He opened up and his pleasure was completely honest. From time to time his head went back and his lips parted in an astonished gasp or a trembling half-smile, weak with arousal, all his control swallowed up by that clenching sheath of muscle around his pulsing dick.

There were no words between them. Their bodies did all the talking now. Ant watched and moaned softly as he felt Rayne surge deep inside him, one knee over the boy's slim shoulder the other leg draped loosely out to one side as his mate knelt over him, pumping it harder and faster into his chute. He felt the vigorous motion inside him, quickening and intensifying as Rayne leaned forward, his breath coming fast and hard now as he bucked more ferociously. His long fingered hands moved to Ant's hips, constantly circling and caressing, never gripping tightly. The sensation was overwhelming. He was being stoked up inside and out.

Rayne's eyes closed briefly every few minutes and he bit down on his lower lip, holding in a little cry of burgeoning excitement or clenched his teeth as if the pleasure was too much to bear. Ant loved to watch the quiet flashes of ecstasy on his beautiful face. When his eyes opened there was such a look of amazement in his stare that Ant wanted to catch him up and hold him tightly, never letting him go. The dark centres of his gorgeous, green eyes were huge and dark now, swollen gravid hearts in the midst of that field of emerald moonlight. He leaned forward, hands planted in the deep, white rug to either side of Ant's shoulders and his lover stared up into his huge, emotive eyes as Rayne drove those lean hips faster and faster between his thighs.

Rayne began to groan softly as he came closer and closer to the moment of release. His head went back again and his mouth opened wide in a soundless cry. Ant undulated fiercely beneath him, on fire inside from the incessant agitation of his mate's delicious cock. He was ready to explode and he knew from the unfocussed look in Rayne's eyes that the boy was not far away either.

"Uuuuhhhhhh!" he moaned eagerly. "Uuuuhhhhh... yeah!"

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers