A Boy's First Time

Story Info
College guy has first straight sexual experience.
761 words
3.77
41.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I had been best friends since senior year of high school. I'd had a crush on him since we'd met then, and still had it even after he came out to me. Since we were both in college, we couldn't see each other as often as we would have liked to, but we got together as often as possible during winter and summer breaks.

One winter break, about a week after New Years, we decided to go out together. We went to the mall to go shopping and see a movie. We had a really great time. As always, we talked about anything and everything. As anyone can tell, this of course meant talking about sex.

The conversation didn't actually pick up until we were in his car and he was driving me home. Now, I love to tell people about my sexual exploits. I usually can't do this with guys, because more often than not, they get too horny. This time, however, I figured it wouldn't be a problem, seeing as how I'm not exactly his type. I mean, a girl just doesn't expect to turn on a guy who only gets turned on by guys! I couldn't have been more wrong.

As I told my stories of the different guys I had given head too, he stopped me. "What is it?" I asked. "I'm really turned on right now," he admitted. I was completely shocked. I didn't expect to have any effect on him at all, yet he reacted the same way most guys do.

"I kind of want you to give me a blow job," he muttered. I didn't know how to react. It was a total shock to me that he would even suggest it, considering that I'm a girl. But at the same time, I couldn't deny my excitement. Here was a guy I'd liked for more than four years and he was coming on to me. I told him that I couldn't, that it would hurt our friendship, but I was hoping he would do something to convince me otherwise. As it turned out, all it took was him telling me about his raging hard-on.

We were on an extremely deserted back road at the time, so he pulled over to the side of the road and cut the headlights. It was so dark in the car I couldn't see him even though he was less than I foot away. I heard the sound of him un-buckling his seat belt and sliding the drivers seat all the way back. I un-buckled my seat belt and stretched across the seat.

I found the fly of his jeans in the dark, and promptly had it undone. I reached into his pants and gently removed his stiff cock from its prison. I could feel it throbbing in my hands, and wet my lips in anticipation. I slowly lowered my head and took him into my warm wet mouth. He let out a deep groan as I swirled my tongue around the head of his wonderful cock. I ran my tongue over every inch of him, tasting him, expressing my love for him with each stoke of my tongue.

I started to move my head up and down over his cock, and he thrust his hips to meet my mouth. I wanted to make him cum so badly, I wanted to taste his sperm, I wanted him to fuck my mouth so hard my eyes were tearing. Suddenly his hands were on the back of my head and he was forcing me down on his cock.

His thrusts grew more forceful, and I nearly gagged as he fucked my throat. I kept my tongue moving over his shaft the whole time, still tasting him, still savoring him. I wanted him to use me, to make me his forever. I wanted to be his bitch, his plaything, his toy. For him to use however he pleased.

He gave one final deep thrust, and let out a low groan. I felt his cock pulse in my mouth as he came. I savored his taste as I continued to gently suck his softening member.

I sat up and kissed him gently on the mouth. Then I moved back over to the passenger's seat and clipped my seat belt. I heard him do the same. "I think you already know this," he whispered, "But you're mine now." He turned on the car and started back in the direction of his house.

"I know," I told him, "I always have been."