A Brace Of Pheasant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised you don't know the female calendar." The other added.

"I've never needed to know. This is the first time I've actually been trying to get a girl pregnant."

"Two girls."

"Two girls. So you have to wait two weeks to take a test?"

"No. We have to wait two weeks to see if we get our periods."

"Please! I'm eating."

"Boys are so squeamish."

"Except Uncle Patrick. He loved the sight of blood. Remember?"

"That was different, Sis. That was virginal blood, not menstrual blood."

Mike felt his appetite fading fast.

Polly put down the tea towel and came to the table, sitting opposite him. "Eat up, Michael."

Cassy put away the last plate then joined her sister. "Yes, you never know. You might need all your energy later."

"Actually, I was thinking of going down to Kelly's for a couple of hours. Pool anyone?"

"Why not?"

"But first..."

"So you can afford to lose." Polly grinned at him. Cassy handed him a brown envelope.

Mike put down his fork, opened the envelope and glanced in at the thin stack of bills.

"Three hundred. For six sperm donations." Cassy said.

"Thanks girls. I'd have done it pro bono but..." He waved the envelope. "Rent to pay."

"We know." Polly reached across and took his hand. Mike put down the money and took Cassy's offered hand too.

"Thank you Michael... For doing this..."

"You have no idea how much it means to us."

"I do and it was a pleasure – literally – and I feel honoured that you asked me." He noticed the moisture in both twins' eyes. It was going to get emotional. "Now let's go shoot some pool. You two can cry on my shoulders later if you need to."

* * * * *

Mike woke to the eminently pleasant sensation of soft lips encircling his cock. As he stirred and opened his eyes, the sensation stopped.

"Good morning, Sleepy Head."

"Morning. What time is it?" He glanced around the dimly lit room, wondering why he wasn't seeing double.

"It's ten o'clock. Polly's opened the shop already. We were going to let you sleep in but..." She pointed at his stiff penis. "That was wide awake so I thought, perhaps..." Cassy dipped her head and drew his glans into her mouth again.

Mike lay back and shut up. A blowjob wasn't something he was about to interrupt. Without releasing his cock from her mouth, Cassy pivoted around the rampant axis until she could straddle his chest. She was too much shorter than him to be able to sit on his face but the view was undeniably stimulating.

Mike peeled her pink pussy apart with his fingertips. She was so slippery that he guessed he'd missed some early morning action between the twins. The mere thought of that made his cock twitch in Cassy's mouth. He withdrew a sticky finger and tasted it. Yep: definitely fresh.

Cassy wiggled her ass in his field of view. She knew exactly where his eyes – his thoughts – would be. She imagined she could actually feel the heat of his lustful gaze on her ass hole as she worked his cock deep into her mouth, just short of the gagging point.

His finger found its way back, dipped once more into the pink and traced tiny circles around her dark anus, lubricating the puckered skin there.

Cassy smiled to herself. He was so predictable. He'd be pushing it in next. The thought made her pussy pulse with excitement. A finger was fine. A finger was fun. She wanted him to go that far at least. In case he didn't have the courage to push his luck further, she pressed her hips back against his tickling finger, urging him on.

Mike took the hint, though for the record it was unnecessary. His index finger pressed firmly on the very centre of her sphincter, begging admission.

Cassy relaxed and Mike's finger popped into her ass. Her pussy was practically dripping onto his chest now as her head bobbed frantically up and down his cock, her nails raking his balls. With one hand she reached under herself to sink two fingers into her gaping pussy. Mike watched eagerly as she pumped her vagina in time with his digit in her ass. He wanted to see her get herself off. That'd certainly get him off too.

Instead, Cassy pulled out her slick fingers and a moment later pushed them hard between his buttocks, rummaging beneath his heavy balls for what she sought. A moment after that, two slender fingers were pressing unbearably on his anus. He had to relax – it hurt too much to resist. Her fingers sank deep into his ass, invading virgin territory. He'd never been on the receiving end before. He stiffened, bucking his hips as the pressure on his prostate triggered his ejaculation and he squirted boiling sperm into Cassy's mouth without warning.

Cassy hadn't needed a warning. She knew what she was doing with those fingers – had seen the effect several times on Uncle Patrick. She clamped her mouth hard around his penis and sucked her cheeks in, letting them massage the twitching cock, milking it dry. Her teeth raked along it as she slowly drew her head up, trapping just the tip behind her incisors and flicking her tongue rapidly over the sensitive glans, making Mike buck wildly as he tried to pull free. She didn't release him though, torturing him back to full erection, despite his moans.

If he'd really wanted her to stop, Mike would have pulled his finger out of her ass. The pain of her flaying his cock was too exquisite to really want to be free of. Right now he wanted her to get him hard enough to sink his penis past the tight ring he was probing. His finger worked her ass faster, easing the ring of muscle in anticipation of what was to come.

"No you don't, Mister." Cassy released his cock, now firm again, to remonstrate. She knew what he wanted but, not yet. Not until Polly and she were both comfortable with that idea. Maybe never. A finger was as far as he was going to get there. She pulled her own fingers from his ass and moved back, away from his chest, until she could press her desperately wet pussy to his mouth.

"Breakfast." She said, grinding her crotch against the rough stubble of his cheeks and chin, feeling the delicious prickling of those tiny hairs as his tongue snaked up into her moist folds and drilled into her vulva. There! That was where she wanted him. She rocked against his face, sanding her clit raw on his chin as he probed her holes, wriggling tongue and finger either side of her pelvic floor. A few...more...seconds...

"Yes! Ahhh!... Oh my......" Cassy shuddered through her second climax of the morning. Her hands pumped frantically on his renewed erection, all attempt at co-ordination gone as the little death washed through her body. She was barely aware that her frenzied pummelling had covered her face with Mike's jism.

Mike made no attempt to hold back. He had a faceful of dripping pussy and was so stirred up by the prospect of getting some ass that, even when tushy was taken off the menu, he was so fit to burst it hardly mattered. He let fly with his second salvo of the morning, his grunt of satisfaction muffled by Cassy's throbbing flesh.

Cassy dragged herself off Mike's face, feeling her rectum suddenly empty. She sagged onto the bed next to him and looked back along his body. "Sir, you've got something on your chin."

Mike grinned. "So have you, Miss." His orgasm had caught her chin, her cheek and her hair. She looked a delightful mess.

Cassy smirked and pounced at him, pressing her mouth to his, tasting herself on his lips and tongue, smearing slick semen over his cheek as she hungrily devoured the traces of both their orgasms. Sitting up, she touched the sticky come in her hair and teased the blob out, making sure she had Mike's full attention as she sucked it off her fingers. "You're a lucky boy."

"I know."

"Because I'm the twin who swallows." She grinned and her throat moved as she made a show of swallowing.

"You mean I've finally got a way of telling you two apart?"

"Yes."

"At Last!" He pulled Cassy down for another kiss, chuckling against her open mouth.