A Brand New Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
295 Followers

I waited for a few hours thinking of something. She was right; I didn't know anyone here. I couldn't have anyone violate her like that, except maybe Clara or Bea, but I didn't want to risk losing EVERYTHING. Finally the idea struck me. I took the cloth off of my bedposts that had subdued me not hours before, and headed towards Samantha's room.

I cracked open the door and creeped toward her bed. She was asleep, and snoring. I saw a shoebox sticking out from under her bed, and pulled it out to check out what was in it. A vibrator. I slowly pulled down the covers and noticed that she was wearing a sheer nightgown with no underwear or bra; I could see every inch of her beautiful body. I quickly tied her to the bed facedown, and stripped down naked. This was going to be good.

I climbed on top of her, and she didn't awake until my dick was knocking at her back door. All of a sudden her head lifted up and she turned around to see me grinning at her. Thankfully, I'd thought to gag her.

Samantha had a mean look in her eyes at that point, meaner than she'd ever had. Her eyes told me that she was pissed, but that she understood what she had coming to her. These were the rules of the game. Before she could break her gaze with me, I thrusted forward, burying the head of my cock into her asshole.

She felt wonderful against my body, and I was enjoying every second of being inside of her. I felt myself forgetting entirely about revenge, just enjoying the feeling of her smooth ass and legs against my flesh. I began to pummel her ass with really hard strokes, feeling her whimper every time my cock went in to the hilt. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying this or hating it, but either one made me feel even hornier. She looked back at me with a wink and I had my answer; the slut liked what was happening. Here she was, basically getting raped in the ass by her brother, and she was starting to buck back against me, meeting me with every stroke. I decided to untie the gag and heard her moan. "Oh my god Jim, you're huuuuuuuge!" I didn't even listen to her, I was too busy feeling her ass slide up and down on my flagpole.

"You like getting buttfucked don't you sis?" I made sure to pin her legs down with mine, as she was clearly into being dominated.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, "that's right hon, fuck your sister in the ass. Oh my god it's been so long since I had such a big prick in me!" At this point I was getting ready to blow my load, and wanted to make a statement with it. I pulled out of her and approached her head. I considered shooting off in her face, but got a better idea. I held her head back and jammed my cock deep into her mouth, shooting off my milky white load as she gagged.

"There you go sis, drink every last drop of my cum." She coughed on my meat and I made sure to add, "Yeah, lick the taste of your ass of my cock." Clearly this disturbed her as she coughed even more, looking up at me with watery eyes. "I don't even know if I should untie you."

Her eyes opened wide and I knew that she was picturing the same thing I was -- being late for work, Patti finding her naked and tied up with her ass hanging out, or having to explain to one of our sisters. "Please no Jim, I'll do -- " she cut herself off realizing what she was about to say.

"Here's an idea sis," I whispered as I began to untie one of her bindings. "How about a truce? Why don't we just fuck each other when we want?"

She thought about it for a second, and then begrudgingly agreed. "Fine. But if one of us doesn't want to do it, and the other does, we still have to do it...it's hotter that way."

"Agreed," I said as I resumed untying her, "you can rape me anytime." It was going to be a good summer.

animus87
animus87
295 Followers