A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
She was just being nice....whoops.
1.8k words
4.27
69.9k
10

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

I have this fantasy...

I'd be there, in your town, living in a little apartment somethere, working at a job, taking care of myself and business. Nobody but you and I knowing that the reason I turned down very flirtation, every hungry, lusty eye, every offer for dinner or a movie, was because I belong to you.

I'd love, when we chatted in room, knowing that you were in reality only minutes away from me. Knowing, that just last night, you'd taken me hard and satisfyingly...or knowing, you'd be stopping by at 6 to fuck me before a breakfast meeting.

This particular night, since we had no plans to see each other, I'd gone out with the girl's from work, a few drinks at the local bar, a lil dancing.

Or maybe dinner at that Mexican place, mmmmm I love Mexican food. A few Margaritas, maybe a single shot of tequila-sans the worm please.

Get home a little late, giddy with good times with good friends, and those few drinks not helping to settle me down any.

I walk in the door, stripping off my constricting work clothes as I make my way to my tiny bedroom; heels kicked off barely past the swing of my front door, skirt sliding down a few feet beyond, silky blouse tossed casually on the couch, hated bra slipping free seconds later.

I wish I could just go without the damn thing, giggle a bit, knowing exactly what your response would be to the idea of me going out and about with my perpetually taut nipples pressing revealingly against the silk of my blouse, the cotton of my casual tanks and T's.

I make my way into my bedroom, now clad only in my silky bikini panties and the nylons that matched the day's outfit.

I start up my computer as I slide the nylons down my long legs, shimmy the panties over my ass and down my thighs and reach for a nightie.

Hmmmm, the tight red silk one that molds my tits the way a lover's hands would, or the short, almost "demume" cotton baby doll with the eyelits and lace?

I sit down in front of my computer, a smile slipping easily into place, because I know you will be there, my lover, my passion-my Sir.

As always it takes a while to get in to the chat, and your IM doesn't pop up on my screen, so I correctly assume you expect me to come to the room.

You deeply enjoy the fact that it was you who tamed the wild, wanton katt.

I get into chat, click onto the room, my eyes drawn unerringly down the list to your name.

I cross the "room" with casual, content grace to kneel happily beside you.

"Hello baby." You greet me and pull me up into your virtual lap.

I purr my pleasure, and curl up contentedly in your lap.

But as I've mentioned, I'm in a giddy mood and those few drinks aren't helping any.

You speak with friends.

And I slowly begain to bounce and pounce around the room with a bit too much kittenish verve. I'm not really misbehaving. I'm yours, and I don't want any other, but my casual, joking, teasing attitude is begaining to displease you.

Suddenly, with no warning, you disappear from the room. I blink at the screen for a sec, then think damn, you must have been booted.

But when I pop over to MSN, I see that it shows your status as being offline.

Well that sucks, I sulk to myself. I was looking forward to playing with you either on IM or over the phone.

Oh well, something must have come up.

Suddenly I'm not having nearly as much fun, so I say my farewells and log off.

Time to wash off the day's makeup, brush my teeth, and slip off to bed. But as I'm walking down the short hallway to the bathroom I hear a knock on the door.

"Who the hell could that be?" I wonder, peeking before I risk opening the door this late at night.

"Baby!" I squeal, flinging the door open. "I didn't think you could make it today!"

My lover, my Sir comes into the apartment and shuts and locks the door.

I look up at him with eye full of love, joy and pleasure...then freeze in place, and take two steps back.

The eyes looking down at me are cold and menacing.

"Did you have fun tonight?" He murmurs casually. "Chatting in the room?"

He takes a step forward and I back away two of my own.

"You were there baby, I always have fun when you're there." I answer carefully.

Something's up here. And I'm not quite sure what it is. And until I understand, well I may be nominally blonde-but stupid, luckily rarely.

I move casually over to the kitchen, drawing myself a glass of water. I'm not thirsty, but it gets me an extra five feet away from my intimidating lover, who's putting out the kinda vibes that would send me out the nearest window. Assuming I wasn't on the third floor.

"So, did you yello him then?" He asks, and I freeze again, the water in my mouth nearly choking me as I try to swallow it.

"Baby, you know I only yellow friends, and only after you agree that I can. You know I promised not to do anything like that again. Only one I want is you!"

"Hmmmmm. Uh-huh." He drawled in that beautiful southern voice. "He sure seemed impressed with you."

"But I didn't..." I begain.

"He was hitting on you. You trying to tell me you didn't notice? You're not stupid, usually." He took two steps closer. "Or are you trying to tell me that I'm stupid and seeing shit that ain't there?"

I am frozen beside the sink. The half full glass of water still clutched in my hand. Minefeilds all around me.

Think girl, think!

Calling Sir stupid would be a world of hell no! Likewise in regards to telling him he was paranoid. So where did that leave me? I thought about that one for a split second.

It left me with a supposedly impressed guy hitting on me. Oh bloody hell but I was royally fucked!

"I didn't do anything!" I yelped, dropped the glass willy nilly into the sink and with the music of broken glass orchestrating, my nerve broke, and I made a mad dash for the bathroom. It was the only room in the apartment that had a lock. And yes, both lock and door were fragile things.

And I'm a former track star, but he knows me too well and he was ready.

He caught me in the hallway, a scant two feet from the dubious safety of the bathroom, and suddenly I was in my bedroom, tossed onto the middle of the large bed I'd bought when I moved here.

"So did you wanna fuck him? Did it excite you knowing he thought you were hot?" He snarled while I was still bouncing and wondering how the hell I was suddenly in bed.

I looked up at him with confused eyes and realized he was furiously stripping.

Oh fuck, oh shit, oh hell!

I tried to roll off the bed, having some confused idea of crawling under the bed. The space was narrow, I was smaller then him.

But he was suddenly heavily on top of me, tearing my sexy nightie up and over my head.

"Did you forget that you belong to me?" He hissed into my ear.

"I know I do. I didn't do anything. I was just being nice!" I wailed bucking fruitlessly against his much heavier form.

I realized what I had just said. Oh good god did I have even a single brain cell working at the moment?

Me and my being nice and having a hard time saying no were major sore points in our history.

"Baby, I wasn't flirting, I don't want anyone but you. I made the choice to be with you!" I swore, desperatly trying to keep him from wrestling me over onto my belly.

I didn't even bother to hold out any hope in regards to getting off the damn bed.

I'm 5'7", and still pretty athletic, I'm not physically weak-for a woman. But it took him less then a minute to get me flipped to my belly, his body holding mine down.

I don't know where he got the rope from, but suddenly he was anchoring first one wrist and then the other to the wooden dowels of my headboard.

I kept fighting him the entire time. Some times I just like to be a brat. And hey, I was innocent. If I had noticed the guy flirting with me in room was merely to think learn to read a profile guy, I am not up for grabs.

Once my arms were tied, getting me spread eagle and my ankles tied to the bottom posts of the bed was easy for him.

And once he had be secured he stuffed that damn ball gag into my mouth.

I yowled furiously into the ball gag, my body thrashing as much as the tight bonds allowed.

Ok yeah, I was a bit too giggle pouncy, oh isn't she a cute lil bitch in room-but I never had a single thought in regards to that darn guy. And if he'd just take this stupid ball gag out I could avow to that!

His hard cock slamming into my wide open and vulnerable cunt kinda flung all thoughts beyond the oh god, oh yes, oh feels so good variety outta my head. But he only took four or five thrust into my pussy before pulling out.

"Good thing you're so wet, you little bitch." He snarled into my ear, and forced himself balls deep into my ass.

I screamed into the gag. That hurt-fuck that hurt-for the first few forceful pumps, and then it slid into that oh god baby, that hurts sooooo good type of pain, more, harder, deeper, fuck me, fuck me, please!

He fucked my ass hard and deep, reaching beneath my tightly bound body to rub my clit with one hand and pinch my tightly pebbled nipples with the other.

I pushed up against every downward thrust as hard as I could, still squealing into that damn gag, and came so hard that behind my closed eyes I saw fireworks and glittering silver gold shimmers of light.

I think I passed out for a moment, because when my awareness of things next surfaced, he was sprawled heavily atop my still shuddering body, and I was still bound, but the gag was gone.

"Oh bloody hell." I slurred, swallowing heavily.

And I heard the body still covering me ask a question.

"So you really didn't notice him?"

If my exquisitely exhausted body hadn't already been slipping sublime into sleep, trusting my beautiful lover to take care of me, my brat side might have muttered something extremely rude.

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers