A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 09

Story Info
Master's anger is still running hot.
4.6k words
4.55
41.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

I have this fantasy about a Master's Anger...

My Master, my One, is standing behind me, beside me...somewhere. I can hear Him breathing but I have no idea where He is. I am blindfolded. I am also bound and gagged.

That unfortunate hanging up thing I am finding so hard to curb has me once again dumped in deep shit.

I normally have a very even, cheerful personality. But for some reason that fiery Irish temper that sometimes supercedes the Sunnygirl part of me has been going wild lately.

After I hung up on Master, the second night in a row, I compounded the mistake by panicking and "disappearing" for three days. I had both my normal and my cell phone turned off. And I didn't even go near my computer.

The worst thing about it all was that other then the first night, which I freely admit was in a deliberate, oh my gods He's gonna snarl at me panic, the two days that followed, while maybe not acceptable as a save my ass excuse, were a total case in proof of, I don't need enemies, this crazy insanity could only happen to me. Even when I'm not making my own trouble, it seems to find a way to jump my ass.

I whimper softly into the ball gag as the minutes stretch by. Oh gods I wish He would do something! This wait is driving me insane. As I know He intends it to.

We have been chatting online for a year, more or less. Very casually to start with. In the last six months though we had moved into talking on IM and the phone.

This was the first time we were meeting in person.

The lust that had been simmering between us all those last intensely frustrating months had driven Master into a hunger that had Him taking me hard. But I knew He wasn't any where near finished punishing me. I had an idea that I wouldn't have bet against for anything, that I was in for a good bit more.

And now that He had slaked at least the tip of His lust by fucking my almost virgin ass, I knew He would return to my punishments.

My Master has always known that I am a bouncy, rather hyperactive woman. It's a facet of my personality that even strangers get the first time they come across me. Before we even chatted one on one He would watch me pouncing around the room like a sassy, mischievous kitten. He told me once that He'd thought I needed a good spanking to settle me down.

So Master knows that I like to pounce and flit around. My mind is always racing from one fascinating subject to the next. And then back again to the original subject at the speed of, well...a wild katt.

I am basically a ball of never ending energy. When we chat, when we talk on the phone, He always needs to pull me off my tangents to get my mind back on the subject.

But I can stay focused enough to do one particular thing. Over these last months of chatting and phone calls Master has trained me to cum on His command.

And I know that He loves hearing me mewl in orgasm over the phone. The arousal and sexual pleasure in His voice as He talks me through my whole cum with that delicious Southern accent keeps my pussy pulsing and clenching for so unbelievably long.

I was new to the lifestyle. I had never given my submission to anyone before. Master was my first.

So, I had never been put in bondage before either. And Master taking His belt to me, another total first.

The way He had me bound in a kneel it was a no brainer that I was in for something! And while part of me was worried-after all, no one up and out of the blue drives 16 hours over casual irritation-the greater part of me was aroused, excited, and literally dripping.

I whimpered. Master had jumped straight into graduate studies. This was no simple hands tied behind my back and ankles bound. He had me, if you will excuse the cliché, trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

My hands are bound behind my back, and tied to a crotch rope that Master took a diabolical pleasure in making sure perfectly dissected my pussy lips with the damn knot centered right over my clit. It's running up between the cheeks of my ass to my hands.

I have read about crotch ropes before and have speedily come to the conclusion that they are every bit as "interesting" as I thought they might be.

My elbows are tied so that they almost meet in the back and then were secured to a breast harness. Another "interesting" thing that I haven't yet decided how I feel about. My knees are bound tightly together, both above and below, and my ankles tied side by side. A neck rope has been attached to the top knee rope which holds me in the kneeling position.

Master's little wild katt has been sternly secured. I'm not in a position to be bouncing anywhere. I'm sure as hell not gonna be doing any hanging up on Master.

I'm guilty at times of still trying to "hide" myself from Master. So sometimes when Master asks me about something I feel shy about answering, or when I have a feeling that the honesty He expects from me will leave me having to give Him an answer I know He won't like, I fall into my old habit of using my skill with words and writing to give Him an answer that really doesn't say a damn thing.

That doesn't work with my Master. Every time I do that His reply is almost instant.

"That isn't an answer."

So one day I was trying to pull that and I finally realized that I was guilty of only trusting Him to a point which I picked. And so I really have been trying to stop hiding behind pretty, eloquent words that ultimately mean nothing.

He already knew that I hate gags and that there just might not be a single inch on my body that isn't ticklish. But I gave Him a new tidbit that He started to use back when we were still "merely" on line and over the phone.

The worst punishment you could ever use on me was to bind me in such a way that I can't move. I hate sitting still. Master started using that when He punished me. He'd order me to kneel in a corner or make me lie on my bed with ankles crossed and my hands in the small of my back.

Even when it was over a tiny thing, or just used as a reminder that He owned me, a mere fifteen minute punishment could end with me singing to myself for distraction, a hundred bottles of beer on the wall, a hundred bottles...

And Master was using that little personality quirk on me now, in person!

I was tightly ball gagged and I was blindfolded.

And to add to the mix, both my pussy and my ass were filled with a remote vibrator. Master was turning the hell spawned things on from time to time. But only for a few seconds at a time.

And to be honest...I was going insane! I had no idea how long He'd had me in the position. To me it felt like it had been hours! I knew it would most likely just earn me more punishment but I had started screaming into the gag and testing the strength of my bonds.

And then Master's crop slashed down on my ass. I yowled into the gag.

He knows that the idea of being spanked wildly arouses me. He also knows that I studied ballet for ten years then left that behind when sports like soccer and track became more important to me. So He knows that I am no stranger to pain. I know all about pushing my body until it begged me to stop.

The crop strikes again and I jerk and moan into the gag. He smacks each cheek four times and I can feel each red hot welt erupt. I am grunting and squealing into the gag. And in some far off corner of my mind, vaguely embarrassed by how out of control I am.

And then suddenly I am cumming, and cumming hard. He hasn't told me to. Nor has He given me permission to. And I wonder distantly, am I gonna be in even more trouble for doing that?

Gods, I wonder if He can sense that I just came? I know that I can smell my arousal in the air around me.

Suddenly He turns the two vibrators on full blast as He crops me even harder.

"Little bitch, did you really think I'd continue to put up with your arrogant, bad mannered ways? Master snarls.

Somehow I remember Master telling me that I am always to answer Him, coherently as I can, no matter what gag He might be using on me.

Not sure how good of a job I did. "No Master." I wince. To my ears it sounded like some kind of alien speech.

"What, little cunt? I didn't understand you."

Funny, I snarled into the gag. It was a good thing I was gagged. The laughter in Master's voice, I'm in enough trouble as it is.

Master unbuckled and removed the ball gag. I hate the way the drool builds up and then spills over when the gag is removed. Have I mentioned yet that I really, really hate gags?

I worked my jaw for a moment, loosening and relaxing the sore, stiff muscles of it. I want so badly to be able to show Master, or at least tell Him, how sorry I am for making Him angry. I need to learn how to contain that brat katt until she's wanted. I tense against the ropes again and realize not a single knot is looser.

"Master? My One?" I whisper softly, eyes still lowered and not meeting His. "This girl is so sorry that she did what she had been told to never do again."

I am praying that He will release me from at least some of my bonds. And gods above and about, I am desperate for Him to shut off these two bloody vibes so I can think again!

Master smiles at me.

And...oh shit!

"I know you are, my little katt. You always are, after. But you're not nearly as sorry as you will be during these next few weeks."

He slips my blindfold off and I know He wants to see my eyes and watch me look into His when He explains what that last statement means. I flick my eyes up to meet His intense emerald stare, confused. He knows I just started a new job. "Master?"

"Don't worry about it baby, I took care of it. I called your boss and told her you had to quit. And I also called your mother and told her I was surprising you with a vacation. I see where you get that cute little kitten personality, by the way."

I gasp out loud in stunned surprise. He quit my job on me?

Master smirks down at me and laughs. "Yes baby, I don't care for the city. I much prefer my nice, quiet cabin in the Ozarks. So we'll be moving there in a few days."

I gawked up at Him, sputtering, looking, I'm sure...like a half wit. That Irish temper that never seems to fail to get me in trouble perked and poised...and paused as I contemplated. I am readying to complain about what, exactly? I asked myself silently.

Considering that basically, I knew I wanted Him right from that first day.

He frees my ankles and knees but leaves me otherwise bound. Then helps me shift so that I can sit flat on my ass. Still gag free, He offers me a drink of water. I take the straw and suck down the cool water thirstily. I never did get that bottle of water earlier. Master descended on me before I made it to the fridge. He takes the water back. And I take a chance. Even though I know I am already in a world of trouble.

I can't help it. I can't resist it. I need and I want. And I'm damn straight willing to take the risk of more punishment in the hopes of getting what I'm aching to have.

"Master?" I murmur, keeping my voice soft and as demure as I can manage. I know that He likes His submissive to keep her eyes on Him. And I also know that when He is angry He wants those eyes to remain lowered. So I flick my imploring, aching green-gold cat eyes up to briefly meet his emerald stare, then quickly back down.

"Yes, little one?" He drawls in that drive me wild Southern voice.

I know I should just keep it safe and play it still as a mouse, but oh gods! Still looking down, knowing it's there, and hoping he can't see the ever present smile lifting my lips, I can't stop my soft whisper.

"Your katt needs to be fucked hard, Master."

Master smiles down at me, and I know that taking me again is also on His mind.

He replaces the gag, then lifting me to my feet He takes my elbow and leads me to my bedroom and has me kneel again.

I am still wearing nothing but the nylons that He had sliced earlier with His knife to free my cunt and my ass for His use.

He unties my hands and elbows then commands me to get on my bed. He ties my hands together then pulls them up and over my head and attaches them to my bed's headboard.

He removes my gag and kisses me with hard, hungry passion, His tongue seeking, searching and taking mine. He fucks my mouth with that delicious tongue while He pulls and pinches on my nipples and I know He is going to fuck me with no mercy!

Those hands pinch and probe powerfully. The reality is so much more arousing then any fantasy. He lowers His head and sucks in my left nipple, hard.

We like to bite, my Master and I. He nips, teeth connecting around the nipple He was just sucking on. Those nipping teeth lift my breast up and away from my body.

His fingers are buried deep in my cunt, fucking me slowly. It's not the cock that I want so desperately. But I know He will fill me with that soon. I can't control my moans as His hands and teeth work my body.

"Oh gods!" I whimper gasp when He runs His tongue up the crease of my thigh. He's not holding anything back. And I remember, between a shiver and a shudder, that I gave Him that secret. And the part of me that is simply Master's owned little katt joyfully yells, damn straight!

He bites my inner thigh and I think dizzily again, I love the biting! And then He plunges His tongue deep into my pussy. He licks me from front to back, and then slides His tongue out to play with my clit. He gives my aching, throbbing clit little, light licks over it. When He whispers the word against my pussy, I moan and just cum while He bites and licks at my labia.

He fucks me with His fingers while His tongue licks and invades me. I cum so hard I know I must be drenching Him with my juices. The waves of erotic pleasure just roll over and over me and I don't have space in my mind to feel shy about how much liquid arousal I know my body is giving up.

I come out of that sexual half coma only when He pushes the ball gag back into my mouth and buckles it.

He moves to my ankles and ties me out spread eagle. Then He smiles at me and lifts into my view the crop He had stashed. He swishes it back and forth, His intense emerald eyes obviously focused on my pussy. I whimper softly into the gag and feel the sweat erupt on my body. We had talked about this on the phone and in chat. He was obviously going to use that crop to spank my cunt.

The first strike wasn't that hard but it stung! The second blow impacted harder and caused tears to form in my eyes.

My cunt is still dripping and drenched with the juice that Master had drawn from me when He finger fucked and licked my pussy just minutes earlier. The pain from the second blow had me sucking in my breath.

The next four smacks came so quick that all the breath I just took in explodes out around the ball gag in my mouth. My whole body shudders. It stings so fucking bad. But I have never been more aroused.

I look up at Master and see the fierce, intense look in those emerald eyes. Oh I love those eyes! Just finally seeing them in real life makes me ride the edge of another cum. I can't even remember if I can or if it's been forbidden. Suddenly, He stops cropping me.

He brings the crop up close to my face. "See what you did cunt? It's all fucking wet!"

I try to speak through that fricking ball gag, as clearly as I can manage.

"Master, please fuck me!" I beg, embarrassed by how garbled I sound. He smirks at me, and those eyes sweep up and down my body.

I can't control my need. My body is writhing and inundating within the confines of my bondage. I desperately need to have His cock inside of me!

He finally un gags me and tosses that cursed ball gag to my nightstand.

"Oh God, damn, I love You Master!" I can't control and I can't stop my outburst.

"I know you do katt." He smiles at me and finally takes His clothes off. I moan with aching hunger, seeing Him totally nude for the first time. I've seen that cock on camera. Before me, in real life, it's fucking beautiful!

He moves over my helpless body. I want so badly to touch Him. I want to feel that warm skin beneath my fingertips. I want Him to kneel above me and feed that hard, long cock between my lips and down to fill my throat. I want to taste, to learn, to savor the feel of His thick, swollen flesh. I want Him to flood my mouth and my throat with His cum.

He looms over my bound form and I know I won't get that chance just yet. But my mouth is free and I hope He is as hungry for kisses as I am.

He pushes His cock into me slowly, splitting the lips of my pussy and stretching my eager cunt tight and taut around His luscious, invading shaft.

I love the feeling of Master's cock forcing my tight cunt to accept His entry. I feel so filled. I purr loudly with pleasure, squirming beneath His solid body.

He moves into my wanting body so slowly, inch by aching inch. I have never been entered so slowly. Just how long can a man take to fill a woman with his cock? Fuck! Damn Him and His talent for driving me insane! I snarl and growl and kitten hiss at my One. I know I will pay later but this is pure torture! He bites my neck hard and I passionately reciprocate with eager little kitten fangs.

Suddenly He pulls back out and I have to bite my lip to refrain from squealing with belligerent, unbecoming disapproval. Then He slams His cock back into me, burying Himself balls deep into my wet, aching cunt. My body jolts and I do squeal.

He stares into my eyes and I know my kaleidoscope orbs must be mirroring His in intensity. My total concentration is focused on fucking my One back as much as I can, given the fact that I am still tied securely to my own damn bed.

I tighten my inner muscles, clenching around His hot, swollen prick with rippling wetness. I smile up at Him, all the love I feel for Him reflecting in my eyes, and whimper softly when He groans in ecstasy. He is my Master, but this wild, wanton little kitty knows very well how to please us both.

He is gasping loudly, lips drawn back over teeth gritted in sexual concentration. I know both His brain and His body are exploding with His hunger and His sexual excitement for His little wild katt. He is mine, just as much as I am His.

He responds to the way I am pulsing and tightening around His pumping shaft by surging into me so deeply that my eyes blink closed in uncontrolled lust. Oh God, I feel His long, thick flesh so deep inside my belly it makes me squeal with pure, passionate delight.

I purr at Him, a long, drawn out contented sound. Then mewl deliberately into His ear. I know He loves that. He's heard me make that sound over the phone before many times, when His words and that yummy Southern accent, and that one word, cum, have sent me off and helplessly exploding.

I have wanted Him for so long. Dreamed about Him. The first time I was in the room when He was there, during a time when I couldn't have anyone, I drew back quietly, being calm for a rare moment, watched and listened. And thought to myself, I want Him. I want Him so bad.

And now, He is mine, and He is burying his cock so deep inside of me. This is something I wanted, I ached for, thought about and dreamed of. I'd give up breathing for this incredible pleasure. And I move my hips with fluid, supple dancer's grace as much as the bonds He has put me in allow, fucking back as hard as He fucks me.

I'm panting and pumping and covered with sleek sweat. My shuddering, quivering thighs damp with arousal and exertion. I jerk, and discover that he has deliberately tied me in such a way that a strong pull frees my ankles from the ropes.

I still can't free my hands but oh I use my long legs and slide my feet up Master's calves and thighs. I will use whatever ever freedom I have to fuck this man I love.

His hands come up to pluck and pinch and play with my nipples.

He's making me crazy, as He always does. I turn my head back and forth, feeling my long dark blonde hair, twist, tangle and move with my motions.

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers
12