A Brave New Stacey Ch. 03

Story Info
Stacey recaps her hot affair with co-worker.
937 words
3.75
21.6k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faced with endless projects and numerous deadlines, not to mention working in different cities, Stacey was beginning to feel the distance between her and Ted. She thought about him constantly -- the way he touched her, running his tongue up and down her body until it found that special place between her legs... how he didn't stop until...

"Stacey, are you listening to me?" asked Dennis. Dennis was her boss, and he'd apparently sensed her distraction from the task at hand.

"Sorry Dennis, I just drifted for a moment. You were saying?" Stacey said, with a slight flush rising to her checks.

"I was saying that I'm sending you to work with some of our outside sales teams to monitor their results. Can you be ready to leave in the morning?" Dennis answered with impatience in his voice.

Sure, thanks for the short notice, she wanted to say. But she didn't. She had just gotten a promotion, and she didn't want to ruin it. Besides, this trip would be the chance she needed to prove herself to, not only Dennis, but to the VP of the company.

"Absolutely Dennis. Thanks for this opportunity," Stacey answered with a cheesy grin on her face.

"Great. Your flight leaves at 9am. My secretary will give you all of your necessary travel documents as well as your assignments. I'll be in touch," Dennis said as he walked out of the office.

***

Ted sat at the bar, enjoying his beer at the end of a long day. Ah, Happy Hour! Gotta love it, he thought. He'd spent his days wrapped up in sales meeting with clients, so at this point he was beyond worn out. He needed a break... but what he wanted was Stacey. He hadn't really had a chance to talk to her since that night, to tell her how he felt...

He looked down at his ringing cell phone. Great, it's Rob. He liked Rob, but Rob was still his Sales Manager, so he had to learn to separate work from their friendship.

"Hey Rob, what's going on?"

"Ted -- I've got some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first," said Rob, trying to sound light-hearted about it, but failing miserably.

Just bite the bullet - "Give me the bad news first I guess," said Ted. He'd had such a great few weeks, why not add to it.

"Bad news is that we have a sales auditor coming down from the main office to work with us for the next few weeks," Rob said in a very business-like manner. Ted knew Rob didn't like this idea any more than he did, but it's all part of the job, I guess.

"So what's the good news?" Ted asked, skeptical of the silver lining to this situation.

"I hear she's single and hot as hell."

******************************************

Stacey had packed everything she could possibly think of needing. She called some friends and told them she'd be heading their way -- at least she had allies where she was going. She knew the sales reps would absolutely hate her. After all, she would be picking apart their daily activities, their numbers, everything.

She left for the airport, and traffic was actually not that bad, comparatively speaking. She got to the terminal 45 minutes before her flight would be boarding, so she decided to get started on some work and see who she'd be meeting with that afternoon. She took out her folder and her laptop to get started. Her first and only meeting of the day was with the sales management team, to go over details of the audit, etc. Hopefully this will be the easy part, she thought. Maybe the meeting won't last too long, so I can get to my hotel and relax by the pool, she thought with a smile. She decided to send some preliminary emails to the managers, outlining her agenda for the day. After sending, she heard the announcement that her flight was now boarding.

Even though this was business, something told her this trip would be anything from ordinary...

Stacey decided to take a nap while on her 3-hr flight. She found herself dreaming of Ted... the morning that followed the best night ever... how she woke up naked in his arms, how his cock was ready to go, even at 5am -- their sleepiness didn't stop them from their encore performance... and then his suggestion of getting cleaned up in the shower... he led her into the shower, the water was hot and steamy, just like their sex was last night... she bent over the edge, he came up behind her and entered her in one thrust from behind... grabbing onto her big tits as he continued to pound her over and over again.. faster... harder.. faster... harder... until they both came together... she turned around and began stroking his fat cock again until it got harder for a second time... he then grabbed her round ass and lifted her up onto his hard cock and began to fuck her hard again... oh, she definitely loved it like this... up and down, up and down... then he pinned her against the wall and pounded her hard into the wall... until they came once more... their juices running together down their legs.. into the shower... then they cleaned each other off...only to repeat everything again that night... oh, how badly she wanted Ted again...

(Ding!) "Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts as we begin our final descent," announced the flight attendant.

Saved by the bell, Stacey thought.