A Brazilian Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna was moaning loud now.

“You can give away the champagne now, Joanna! There is nothing to match the taste of your pussy!”

Joanna could only let out a deep moan. She put aside the bottle and her hands grabbed the girl’s head and her hair. She pressed Daniela´s head deeper between her legs. She had waited so long now. She had to cum; she could bare it no longer.

With long licks Daniela let her tongue glide up and down her whole slit – from almost her anus up to above her clit and back. Again and Again. Every time circling her clit. Sucking on the hard nipple for a few seconds, before licking down along her pussy lips again. Then she really buried her face into the woman´s pussy, pressed into it by Joanna even more. Her tongue went into her cunny as deep as possible. The exotic, young lesbian hooker licked and sucked her pussylips and licked and sucked her clit. Shoved her whole face along her slit, used her beautiful, little nose to tease her. She planted soft kisses all over her pussy and used her teeth to tease her. And again she licked and sucked.

Joanna´s moans became louder and louder, she almost cried out her lust now, her whole body started shivering and trembling. Daniela´s tongue and lips were fixed to her clit now and she did not stop licking and sucking her. Joanna came in a huge, loud and wild orgasm. Her hands pressing on the girl’s head and crying loud. Her juices were flowing in a real stream and all the while the Brazilian girl was still licking her, making it a long orgasm and letting follow another and another and another.

Joanna did not know how often she had cum, when she finally lay back to relax and the Beauties face came up from between her legs. It was completely creamed with Joanna’s juices. Daniela sexy licked her lips and then she deeply French kissed her exhausted but satisfied client. Joanna tasted her own juices and she loved the taste.

Joanna still breathed hard. Both women had sat back into the whirlpool. Only their wonderful, so different tits showed above the surface of the water. Joanna smiled satisfied and Daniela had her usual sexy smile. With her feet Daniela was fondling up and down Joanna´s leg, every time teasing her pussy a bit with her toes when she reached the top. Joanna loved it and enjoyed it.

They were teasingly talking for away and Daniela´s toes more and more concentrated on Joanna´s already wet again pussy.

“What do you want next from your little whore, Joanna,” the young Brazilian girl asked. “What do you like, Joanna. The night has just started!”

All Joanna´s shyness to the new experience had completely vanished already and had been replaced by lust and pleasure.

“I want your ass, Daniela, my little whore. I want to touch it, want to feel it out, I want to kiss it and to lick it….”, Joanna whispered.

“Hmmm….sounds delicious and I´m looking forward to returning the favour…”.

With these words the Brazilian girl rose, stepped out of the whirlpool towelled and walked to the bed, swaying her hips and her wonderful bum sexy to Joanna. She knelt on the bed on all fours perfectly presenting her brown-tanned ass with the small white stripe of skin between her firm, round cheeks. Her legs were spread a bit, so that Joanna also had a great view of her moist, sweet pussy and her little anus.

Joanna licked her lips and stepped out of the whirlpool too. She got close behind her beautiful student hooker and her hands started fondling the wonderful flesh of her ass cheeks. But it was not long before she knelt down and her lips and tongue found their way to that adorable cheeks and also between them….

Daniela moaned with obvious real pleasure.

YES. The night was still young and lot of pleasure to come…. That would be the best birthday present Joanna ever had gotten…and it would be a start into a whole new life of pleasure…

Comments, Feedback and Votings very welcome!!!!

PS: If you love stories with exotic girls you might also like my stories “Caught by a strict lady” and “A special rent agreement”. Love to hear what you think and love to see your votings. Your Pussylove69.

12