A Break From Routine

Story Info
Hubby ties up wifey.
1.2k words
3.93
119.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a housewife isn't all bad. I spend all day doing things I enjoy doing, setting my own schedule. And I loved my husband. There wasn't a man alive that could make me happier. But today had been rough. I didn't have a whole lot of housework and dinner was in the slowcooker, so I had a lot of free time.

Usually, I spend my free time with a good book, but today, my mind refused to concentrate. I was horny! I kept thinking of Gregg's sexy body and all the ways he pleased me in bed. Oh god I couldn't think straight. I went back to the bedroom and quickly threw off all my clothes and got into bed. Instantly my fingers flew to my crotch, feeling how wet I was. I stroked one finger over my clit and another I dipped inside me. I started moaning, it felt so good and my eyes clamped shut. My breathing grew faster and heavier as I rubbed my clit harder and harder. My nipples tightened and my legs started shaking as I reached my orgasm on a loud moan. I opened my eyes and gasped. Gregg stood there transfixed, watching me pleasure myself.

"Hi baby," I said softly. "What are you doing home so early?" He didn't answer, just walked to the bed and grabbed my arm. Reaching under the bed for the silk scarves we kept under there. He tied my hand to the post and then leaned over me and tied my other hand down. "What are you doing my love?" I whispered.

"You cock tease. You knew I was watching and you wanted to drive me crazy. Well you did that and now you're going to pay." He said. He slid down my naked body and tied my legs tight to the posts at the foot of the bed. Then he slid up and licked my crotch. I moaned loudly, but he stopped, got up and left the room. Five minutes passed and I was left there tied up, not knowing what was going on. My body tingled in anticipation and I could feel myself getting wetter. Then the door opened and he returned. He had a box in his hands which he set beside the bed. Before I could see what was in it, he leaned over and kissed me passionately on the lips. The next thing I know, he's slipping a blindfold over my eyes.

"Gregg...honey...?"

"Hush," he said sharply. I listened and heard him rummaging in the box and setting things on the bedside table. I heard the click of a lighter, and the clink of a glass being set down. Then the bed shifted as he sat next to me. I felt his warm breath on my neck as he began kissing all the sensitive spots he knew so well. He kissed his way to my breasts, but instead of stopping to play with them, he continued down my belly, causing me to shiver, then slid his body between my legs and began licking. His tongue stroked over my clit and it felt so good I shouted in pleasure. His tongue worked on me till I was squirming, straining in my bonds wanting to press him closer, deeper into me. Then he stopped and I cried out "NO!" but he laughed and got off the bed.

My body was dripping with sweat and my chest heaving with my ragged breathing. I was so turned on. All of a sudden, I felt a drop of ice cold water hit my stomach and I gasped. Another drop hit my belly and dripped down my cunt. then I felt something ice cold on my knee, running up the inside of my thigh. "Oh god..." I moaned, as it traveled up first one thigh, then the next. It trailed up over my crotch and around my belly button, intensely cold and erotically sensual. He brought it up to my breasts and then ran it around my nipples, hardening them with the cold. Then as he moved to the other breast, I felt his hot lips suckling my nipple into his mouth and sucking deeply.

"Gregg!" I moaned loudly. He straddled my hips and I felt his hard shaft through his slacks and arched my hips into him. At last the ice left my body and I lay, shivering and wet all over my body. He began blowing on my stomach, drying up the moisture and causing me to moan all over again. Then I felt him lean over and grab something on the nightstand. I waited, then felt a drop of hot wax burn my belly.

"OHH!" I gasped, as another drop landed on my nipple, the slight pain sending a rush of pleasure to my cunt. He let a few more drops fall over my chest and belly, then peeled the wax away and kissed the red spots with his lips. I was ready to cum any second and began arching my hips into him, begging him with my body to take me. I felt him slide his body away from the bed and I groaned. He kissed me softly and stood up. I heard him walk to the door and then heard the door click shut. He couldn't have left me now! Oh god I thought I'd surely die from frustration. I needed to cum so bad there were tears in my eyes. I began murmuring "Gregg, please come back. I need you so much. My cunt is dripping. Please come relieve me. The bed moved and I stopped talking for a moment. "Gregg?" I whispered.

I felt two hands slide up my legs and over my stomach, cupping my breasts. Then I felt a hard naked body press against mine and lips I'd kissed a thousand times trailed over my neck and chin to kiss my lips fervently. I moaned as I felt his hard dick pressing into my womanhood. I was so wet, he slid right into me all the way. I climaxed right them and screamed into his mouth, my body lifting sharply off the bed. He remained still until I'd calmed down somewhat and began thrusting slowly into me. My body shook and I moaned as he fucked me so sweetly at first, then faster and harder as the passion grew. He thrust more quickly, lifting my body and cupping my ass in his hands as I felt my body tightening again.

Oh god Gregg I'm going to cum again!" He began moaning softly as we savagely slammed our bodies together. He reached up and untied my hands and I flung them around him, digging my nails into his back as I began moaning louder. My body convulsed hard and fast and I screamed his name as I came. His moans followed mine as he began shooting his hot cum into me. He collapsed on me and I felt his softening shaft twitch inside me. I moaned and held him tighter to me. He kissed me sweetly o the lips, telling me he loved me and I smiled, knowing he was proud of himself for driving me wild the way he did ten years ago when we first met.

Sometime later, when our breathing had returned to normal, he untied my legs and I curled into him loving him with my body and heart.