A Breezy Afternoon

Story Info
Weather has an effect on Rachel & Eric.
2.7k words
4.04
69.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers

The light breeze flitted like a disembodied spirit along the beach. Raising small eddies of fine, white sand that stood in it's path, it rolled along the shore looking for something to do. There was very little to do; the beach was deserted. Out of sheer boredom, the breeze licked the tops of the small rippling waves that gently cascaded onto the sand turning the tops to white foam before continuing its lonely journey along the beach. A dog barked as it frolicked on the edge of the water and the breeze swept over the animal, teasing it and causing it to chase invisible shadows before the breeze decided to roll casually over the sand dunes and towards the beach front properties that stood behind. The first three properties appeared empty and deserted and the breeze, realising that there was no fun to be found here, gathered speed and moved along the row of palatial summer homes. But at the fourth house there was some activity and with a muster of strength, the light breeze gathered itself and swooped down towards the house.

Eric and Rachel Thompson had been sunbathing by their private pool. Actually it was Rachel who had been sunbathing, Eric, having got a little bored, had decided to try and assist the two workmen who were still attempting to finish off the building work that had been in progress for the last three days. If truth be told, they would probably have finished a lot earlier but for two things. Firstly the unwanted assistance from Eric and, secondly, the most attractive sight of Rachel sunbathing in a revealing one-piece orange swim-suite.

"Damn! Where did that wind come from?" Rachel asked her husband as she felt the cooling breeze flit up and down her scantily clad body, "it's getting quite cool out here now."

"Well, I've done about all I can today," Eric replied with an exhausted sigh, "let's go inside and let Jim and Mike finish up here, shall we?"

Rachel smiled as she rose from her sun bed. She knew that Eric liked to help but she wondered if he had realised that one of the main reasons that Jim and Mike Hunter hadn't yet finished the work was that they could hardly keep their eyes off her body. Not that she minded. Not at all. Rachel had always been a flirt and loved to show off her trim figure and large breasts. It seemed that every time she had looked up over the last few days Jim and Mike had been ogling her; virtually undressing her with their eyes. Rachel had enjoyed the attention that was being lavished on her and had felt her nipples stiffen and a warm damp patch develop in the crotch of her swim-suite on more than one occasion.

Eric's arm encircled his young wife's waist protectively as he led her into the large house. He could almost feel the two workmen's eyes burning into Rachel's back as they walked. He knew how they both lusted after her and he smiled when he thought of their young cocks straining to get at her. Eric didn't mind in the slightest that his wife had been flirting shamelessly with the men, he loved to see their reactions when she stretched out in the sun, her tight swim-suite accentuating every womanly curve in her body. He also knew that it turned her on tremendously as she teased her small audience; he had seen the points of her nipples as they hardened under the clinging material and had felt his own cock throb and tense when he noticed her love juices staining the costume.

Rachel flopped down onto the sofa while her husband fetched two tall glasses of iced tea from the kitchen. Her body was tingling and she wasn't sure if the goose-flesh that had risen from her skin was due to the cool breeze that had suddenly popped up, or if the thought of the two young workmen staring at her tits had anything to do with it. Either way, she was feeling very horny!

"You look tired, darling,"she said as her husband re-entered the room with the refreshments.

Eric sat down next to her and they both took a deep swallow of the cool liquid.

"I'm okay, just aching a little. I'm not as young as those two studs out there!"

Rachel put down her glass and looked her husband directly in the eyes. Eric had seen this look before and knew immediately that Rachel was in an excited state. He tensed as he felt her hand fall in his lap and gently squeeze his erection.

"Hey! Wait a minute, honey. The guys are still outside!"

Rachel smiled back up at him. Eric knew his wife well and also knew that, when in this mood, there was little or nothing that would stop her.

"You don't like this?" she teased as she began to draw down the zipper on her husband's pants and slide her hand inside. "You want me to stop?"

Eric groaned and shook his head as his pretty, young wife dropped to her knees between his thighs and gently massaged his throbbing prick.

"You want me to kiss it for you, baby?" she cooed, still teasing.

Eric could hardly breathe. His eyes were tight shut and his mind was clouding. He nodded hi head vigorously and let out a deep sigh of satisfaction as he felt his wife's warm lips envelop the head of his pulsating cock.

"Oh God, honey that feels so good! But the guys...they might....ohhhhhh!!"

Eric's last reaction was caused by Rachel sliding his cock deep into the confines of her hot throat. Her head began to bob up and down and with her spare hand she managed to pull the swim-suite away from her breasts and freed both large orbs of flesh. She moved her husband's hand down towards the warm mounds and he cupped them gently.

"Pinch them for me, darling!" Rachel gasped as, for a brief moment she released her husbands cock from her mouth. "Don't be too gentle. Squeeze my nipples hard!"

Eric was only too please to be able to help. His fingers closed around the stiff, pebble-like buds and he pinched the flesh. He felt his wife moan deep in her throat causing a ripple of vibration to transfer from her wind-pipe to his tool. He squeezed again. The same effect but this time her throat contracted around his cock. Eric gasped again and looked down at Rachel's tits. The abused nipples were a deep red colour and seemed to throb with a life of their own.

And then suddenly, Rachel had stopped sucking and was sitting up next to her husband.

"Hey, don't stop on our account!"

In an instant, Eric's eyes were open and he was staring directly at the two workmen who were standing by the rear terrace door and grinning. It was obvious that both men sported huge erections that bulged obscenely in their pants.

Eric held his breath. He knew, deep down in his heart, that he had always wished for this to happen, but how would his wife react? Flashing and flirting were one thing, but faced with two young studs that looked like they meant business was another altogether! He looked up at his wife and realised that she was also smiling. Perhaps he was unnecessarily concerned!

"You two get a good eyeful?" Rachel suddenly asked. He laughing voice broke the silence.

Jim and Mike nodded simultaneously.

"Want to get a better view?" Eric joined in

Again, two nods of their heads. Eric chuckled and pulled Rachel up next to him. He cupped her large breasts in his hands as if presenting them for the workmen to see. He flicked his thumbs over her swollen nipples again and heard her sigh.

Both Jim and Mike stood in silence as their employer played with his wife's nipples. The lovely young woman had her eyes closed as the buds swelled further beneath his touch and every few moments she would let out a deep moan of satisfaction.

Mike nudged his work mate boyishly and indicated the lower half of Rachel's swim suite.

"Look, man," he whispered, "she's all hot and wet! I reckon we could be in with a chance here! You like to get a piece of that?"

Eric could see that both men were getting very excited. He wondered how far his wife would allow this situation to develop.

"Okay guys, you want to see her suck a bit more?"

Again, both Jim and Mike nodded their eager agreement. Eric eased his wife back on the sofa and placed his hand on the back of her head. He began to gently persuade her head back down towards his aching tool by curling his fingers into her blonde hair and firmly pressing down.

Rachel moved slowly but willingly back towards her husband's saliva streaked cock and again began to suck happily.

"Squeeze her big tits, guy's!" Eric gasped as he felt her lips close around him once again, "she gets so hot when her tits are squeezed!"

Jim and Mike didn't need to be asked twice. In a flash they were on the big-breasted blonde and Mike was pulling the top of her swim-suite completely off. While his colleague was mauling her tits, Jim pulled down the top of his shorts and withdrew his extremely hard dick. Eric looked down at the big phallus and smiled. He knew that his slutty wife would have fun with that!

Blindly, Rachel reached out and searched for Jim's cock. Her lips were still locked around her husband's weapon but her instinct took her immediately to the younger man's erection. Her hand moved up and down slowly and she smiled to herself as she heard the lad moan loudly. Her tits felt hot and her nipples swollen and she inwardly begged Mike to pinch them harder. The young builder must have read her mind because the following moment, Rachel felt a glorious warmth spread through her entire body as Mike slipped her left nipple between his teeth and bit down gently. Her body shook and trembled. Her mind reeled. She sank lower onto her husband's cock and felt her pussy begin to pulsate wildly. She knew she was cumming hard and she wanted to make it last as long as possible.

"Jeez, man!" Jim exclaimed as he felt Rachel's hand tighten around his tool. "She's cumming like a real slut and we haven't even touched her cunt yet!"

Eric could feel himself tensing up. As his wife climaxed she had swallowed his cock whole and he could feel the sides of her throat rubbing gloriously against his shaft.

"Ohh...I think I'm about to join her, guys!" he exclaimed

Rachel heard her husband's words and acted quickly. Her orgasm had only just abated but she knew that within a second or two she would be receiving a mouthful of Eric's hot cum. She almost gagged as she drew his twitching dick from her throat and sighed gratefully as she felt the first jet of sperm shoot from the tip and splash her face.

"Hey, man!" cried Jim as he watched Eric spray his wife's face, "okay if we get in on this too?"

"Be my guests," Eric gasped as he continued to belch his seed over Rachel's face, "She's in a real slutty mood and there's plenty for all of us!"

The next moment, Rachel found herself being virtually dragged up by the hips and the rest of her swim-suite unceremoniously stripped from her body. She kicked off her shoes and bent herself at the waist towards Jim who was sitting on the sofa next to her husband and stroking a very hard penis. She licked her lips as she neared his weapon, she could smell the manly musk of him as she licked the tip. And then, suddenly Mike was behind her. She gasped as she felt another solid length of meat as it touched her naked thigh.

"Fuck my little slut, boys!" Eric cried. "Make her into a whore!"

Mike groaned as his hands gripped Rachel's buttocks and opened them to reveal her wet, pink slit. Slowly he used his hand to run the tip of his cock up and down through the moist folds causing her to moan loudly.

"Ohhh...fuck me, Mike," Rachel almost screamed. "Put your big cock up inside me!"

With a lunge, Mike thrust himself forwards and ground his cock into Rachel's wet pussy. This action caused her to bounce forward and Jim took the opportunity to stuff the entire length of his cock deep into her throat. Silenced for the moment, Rachel was pushed backwards and forwards as the two young studs fucked her supremely from either end.

Eric sat close to his wife and began to whisper into her ear.

"This is what I've always wanted," he murmured, "just seeing you with a big cock going into your mouth has got me so hard again......I bet you can feel the one in your cunt as well, can't you? Is it really big? Is it filling your pretty little pussy up?"

All the while he was taunting his wife, Eric was rubbing his own cock back to full attention. He could see the obvious shape of Jim's cock in her mouth as she gobbled him down so professionally and was so close to Mike's hard dick being rammed up inside her that he could almost taste it.

"Oh shit!" Cried Jim as he started to cum. He had given the pretty blonde absolutely no notice of his impending climax and the poor woman was almost choking as she struggled to accept the huge quantity of jism that was currently being emptied into her willing mouth.

"Gonna join you!" gasped Mike in sudden reply to his work mate's statement.

With a deep, guttural groan Mike pulled his cock out of Rachel's open and abused vagina and started to climax. His seed poured from the head of his cock as he emptied himself over her upturned buttocks.

Spurred on to a further throbbing erection, Eric quickly replaced the spent workman behind his wife's back. Placing his own hands on her buttocks he kept her well spread open and lined his erection up with her tight anus.

"Ohhhh, you gonna fuck my ass?" squealed Rachel, a note of further excitement in her voice.

"I'm going to SLAM your ass, baby!"

Eric's reply was punctuated by a jerk of his hips that sent the first three inches of his swollen dick into his wife's back door. Rachel cried out at the intrusion but quickly ground her hips backwards to swallow up all of Eric's slender cock.

"I may not be as big as these two," mumbled Eric through clenched teeth, "but I can sure fuck a slut's ass!"

"Oh yes...that's what I am," moaned Rachel "I'm a slut...your slut...a slut for all of you!"

Eric began to thrust up into his wife's tight butt and built up a quick rhythm. The chants of "slut", "whore" and "tramp" that were being whispered into Rachel's ears by her two new lovers had her on the edge of orgasm again and as Mike pushed his hand between her spread legs and worked three fingers deep into her vagina, she cried out as the climax washed over her body.

Eric could feel Rachel's ass tighten around his rigid member as he butt-fucked her through her climax. The sensations were extreme - too extreme - and with a long, low moan he began to spasm, his balls tightened and emptied themselves deep inside her bowels.

The summer lasted late into the year but with a constant, light breeze that wafted through the house and pool area. Rachel decided that while Jim and Mike were still working that it would be pointless to stay in her swimming costume and so would sunbathe completely nude. The breeze still chilled her occasionally, causing her nipples to stiffen visibly, but now she didn't hide from her lovers she encouraged them. The pool took a long time to finish but Rachel and Eric didn't care. They had opened up a whole new aspect of their sex lives and were enjoying themselves more than they ever had.

It's amazing what effects a breezy summer afternoon can have!

English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers