A Brief and Dangerous Liaison

Story Info
A story of lust overcoming common sense.
5.9k words
4.09
183.1k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

It was the fading light that first alerted Johno Pritchard to his fatigue, his tired eyes wanting to close as his aged but powerful SUV ate up the miles to his home town. He'd been on the road for six hours straight and with another three to go it was only prudent to stop soon. Half an hour later, his headlights picked up a billboard advertising a hotel with a restaurant, the latter triggering a message to his brain reminding him that he was hungry. He picked up a bottle of mineral water from the empty passenger seat and took a sip hoping it would stave off his hunger pangs for just a while longer. Ten minutes later, he slowed and turned into a wide drive leading up to a well lit complex. He wondered what a hotel as substantial as this was doing in the middle of nowhere, but his headlights soon picked up the unmistakable contours of a golf course to one side and the answer was obvious. The front car park was full and Johno followed the signs to the rear of the hotel that provided overflow parking. His plan was to have a bite to eat and then grab forty winks in the car park before setting off again.

After stretching his weary legs beside his SUV, Johno entered the hotel foyer and made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself. Standing in front of the large mirror a short time later, he combed his hair and straightened his creased shirt as best he could. All in all, he didn't look too bad for a weary traveller. Back in the foyer, he asked for directions to the restaurant and then followed his nose down a long hall, sweet with the aroma of roasting meats. The restaurant was busy but he was too hungry to be scared off. Joining a short line moving towards a carvery, Johno stood patiently watching a chef demonstrating his flair for carving beef, pork, and a large turkey. His attention drifted until he caught a waft of a pleasant scent behind him and turned inquisitively to its origin. Johno caught the eyes of a striking blonde standing close to him; he was tempted to look away but instead smiled and held her stare. At first he got no response, but a split second later he was rewarded with a smile.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi to you."

"If I'd known I was gonna have to queue up, I would've kept driving." he commented not knowing what else to say.

"Nah, I reckon it'll be worth the wait." she replied. "You from around here or just driving through?"

"Just driving on through from down the coast. What about you?"

"I'm sort of a local, live an hour away. I came down with my husband, he's upstairs in a business meeting."

They chatted aimlessly as they inched their way towards food, Johno then chose an open sandwich piled full of roast beef and salad, and a large coke to keep him awake for the drive ahead. After paying at the till, he wandered around the crowded restaurant looking for somewhere to sit; eventually he found a small table near the rear. He watched as the blonde roamed the seating area also trying to find somewhere to sit. It was the first time he was actually able to take a good look at her figure. She was around average height, the tight black dress she was wearing curved around her figure accentuating large breasts, narrow waist and shapely buttocks and thighs. It was hard to put an age on her, probably on the wrong side of forty which was ten years older than himself; but she was still one heck of a desirable lady. As she got closer, Johno put his hand up to attract her attention and then pointed to the empty chair opposite him. She flashed him a lovely smile as she placed her plate on the table; he noticed a bottle of red wine beside her food.

"You don't mind?" she asked while sitting down.

"Hell no. I hate eating alone in a restaurant."

She laughed, "I know that feeling. Its worse for a woman, every male thinks you're on the make. I'm Gracie."

"Pleased to meet you Gracie, Johno's the name."

For a while they exchanged pleasantries as they picked over their food.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" she asked. "I feel a little guilty drinking when your not."

"No thanks. I've got a while to drive yet and I'm tired already."

Then Gracie took a small mouthful of salad and looked over the table, "So, what do you do on the coast?"

"Carpentry work, then in the weekends I help out as a life guard with the local surf club."

"So that's where the body and the tan come from."

"Yeah, I just love the beach, the sun and those big waves. What about you Gracie, what do you do?"

"Well, I suppose I'm a kept woman really. My husband's a successful businessman and I don't have to lift a finger. I just spend the money and try to look good."

"Well, you're pretty good at it; you sure look good from this side of the table."

Gracie leaned back in the chair and laughed, "You bloody flatterer. If I'd known you were going to treat me so well, I'd have paid for your meal. So I suppose you're one of those hunks that rescue all the damsels in distress from drowning."

"I wish. Mostly its teenagers, kids or their flabby parents."

A look of scorn appeared on her face, "I don't believe that for a second. You can't tell me that all those young available female bodies aren't just a little bit of an attraction. I can just imagine some pretty little thing swooning at your feet after you've just saved her from a terrible death."

"You'd be surprised." Johno replied sheepishly.

"No I wouldn't. Put your hand on your heart and tell me that you haven't been propositioned as a reward?"

He shook his head, "You don't wanna know."

She leaned closer over the table, "Oh yes I do. Ten minutes ago I was bored stiff. Now I'm looking forward to a few sordid little exploits of a life guard."

Johno related an incident that happened six months previously. He dragged in an attractive brunette from a rip that suddenly appeared out of nowhere, a common occurrence at that beach. The majority of people are too embarrassed to hang around after they've been rescued, and quickly disappear as soon as they can. But Suzy hung around a good half an hour to thank him, after him and other life guards pulled in swimmers from the same rip. A few days later, she offered to buy him a meal to say thanks which he accepted after a bit of coaxing. When he arrived to pick her up, he found her in a swimming pool at the back of the house. Suzy gave him a wicked grin and dropped beneath the surface leaving one arm high in the air, the international signal for a swimmer in distress. Johno read the scene well, and after quickly stripping down to his briefs, he jumped in and guided her to the safety of the side of the pool. Suzy told him that she was having a little trouble breathing and maybe required a little mouth to mouth resuscitation; this led to a new form of cardiac heart resuscitation that involved the removal of a bathing suit and the massage of some firm breasts.

Gracie was amused at the story and pressed Johno for more details which he declined with more than a little embarrassment. Gracie was having a little fun with Johno and enjoyed his obvious embarrassment. She always had a thing for younger men with nice bodies. She liked his rugged good looks, his thick dark hair was curly an unruly, his unshaven jaw was strong and square. Her wandering eyes fell to his wide shoulders and strong arms. She also liked his cavalier attitude towards her and his beaming smile. Gracie's husband was a good twenty five years older than her. And while she was at her sexual peak; he was now relying on Viagra to try and keep up with her. While the little magic pill worked, it took all of the spontaneity and some of the fun out of sex. On the other side of the coin, Gracie had everything a woman could ask for, a magnificent house, a sports car, overseas trips, nice friends and a doting husband who gave her free rein with the credit card.

After a while talking to Johno, Gracie became aware of an inner warmth which slowly progressed into sexual desire, she felt her nipples harden and the uncomfortable warm dampness in her panties. Red wine always seemed to relax her and lower her inhibitions. She began to fantasise about having Johno between her thighs and what he would be like. It wasn't unusual for Gracie to fantasise as it was something she had done every time she had sex or most often when bored. She'd only been unfaithful twice since she was married. The first was with an old boyfriend she'd run into and after a casual lunch; it just seemed right that they continue on to bed for some casual sex. The second time, she employed the services of a male escort when she was out of town; it was a pleasant experience but for some reason the guilt followed her for weeks. It wasn't that she'd been unfaithful; it was more that she'd actually paid for a stranger to take her to bed.

Her fantasy was disturbed by the ring of her cell phone. She smiled in apology at Johno while taking the phone from her bag. Johno watched her facial expression turn to annoyance before muttering a few words and disconnecting the call.

"Sorry about that. My husband's just informed me he's gonna be some time, so you're stuck with me a while yet."

Johno grinned, "That's okay, and I'm enjoying your company. As I said before, its not often I get to share a meal with such a pretty lady."

Gracie laughed, "Jeez, you're full of shit. Anyway, most people would think you're with your mother."

"Don't think so."

"So you're not embarrassed to be seen out with an older woman?" she teased.

"I like pretty women, their age is irrelevant. I reckon women have more of a hang up about younger men than the other way round."

"You think so do you?" she challenged.

Yep. I reckon that most men would jump at the chance to be with an older woman so long as she was attractive. Most women might consider seducing a younger man, but wouldn't be able to bring themselves to actually do it."

Gracie contemplated this over her near empty glass of wine, "Maybe, but this woman likes younger men. I'd have no qualms about taking you on."

Johno laughed, "Like I said, you might contemplate it, but you wouldn't go through with it.

Her eyes narrowed, "Okay, I'm up for a quickie. How about in your car right now? We can't use any of the rooms here for obvious reasons."

Johno stared into her pretty face and realised she was serious.

Gracie leaned over the table, "I hope you're not all talk."

"Nope, I'm game if you are."

"Have you got a condom?"

Johno shook his head, but then remembered seeing a condom vending machine in the bathroom when he came in. He mentioned it to Gracie and got a smile. Getting up from the table he made his way to the bathroom. Gracie was excited of the prospect of getting laid in a car; it would just be like her teenage years again. A minute later, Johno returned and shook his head.

"The bloody machine's empty." he muttered.

Gracie leaned forward, "There might be one in the woman's bathroom. But I wouldn't wanna let anyone see me use it."

"I can see the door from where I'm sitting, why don't I watch whose going in and out and tell you when there's no one in there?"

For the next few minutes, Johno watched the comings and goings and then gave Gracie a nod.

"Wish me luck." she commented as she picked up her hand bag and walked quickly towards the bathroom.

Minutes later she returned and sat down at the table and grinned wickedly.

"We're in luck, there's plenty in the women's machine."

Johno returned the grin.

Gracie leaned closer to Johno, "Before we do this; there's some conditions. It's a oncer okay? I've no intention of meeting you again. No biting or leaving any marks on me, and we'll have to be careful of my dress. And the condom stays on all the time."

"Agreed."

"Okay, where's your car?"

"Out of the back door and right down the back of the car park. A red SUV."

She nodded and gave him a wink, "You go first and then I'll follow you in a minute or two."

Johno got up and made his way out of the restaurant hoping no one would notice the growing bulge in his jeans, he then waited impatiently in the SUV for her. He hoped he wasn't on the end of some elaborate prank, but a few minutes later he picked out her figure under the high lights of the car park. He flashed his headlights once; Gracie made her way over to the vehicle and got in the passenger seat.

She looked around the car park, "It's too light here, how about moving down the end."

Johno started the SUV and moved out and turned right and away from the hotel, he guided the vehicle to the rear of the car park and his lights picked out an open gate and a rutted track beyond. Moving through the gate he found what appeared to be some sort of service track leading around and behind the golf course. He followed the track for a short distance and pulled in behind some large trees, switching the engine off he looked over at Gracie.

"This okay?"

"Just perfect." she whispered and then leaned over and kissed him.

Their lips opened and tongues soon engaged, then she broke the kiss.

"Lets do this, we haven't got much time."

Gracie sat back in her seat and kicked her shoes off, raising her dress over her thighs; she slipped her panties off and placed them on the dashboard where she could find them later. Johno could smell her sex as she looked over impatiently at his lack of action. He kicked off his shoes and then slipped his jeans and briefs off leaving his erection swaying in the air. Gracie leaned over and took it her hand. The light from a full moon through the windscreen allowed her to take in the cock in her hand. It was long with a curve to the left, the head was large and bulbous with the shaft widening at the base. She lowered her lips over the head and sucked gently and took in the salty taste of pre-cum. She felt Johno flinch as she ran her tongue over the glans and eye, then she sat up.

"We gonna do it here or in the back?" she asked.

"Too much junk back there and it take's a while to get the seats up."

"Okay, get yourself over here then."

Gracie pulled her legs up to her chest as Johno clambered over the centre console and knelt before her. As she lowered her legs astride him, he lowered his face between her thighs and to her pussy. Not a true blonde he thought to himself taking in the two inch wide strip of dark curls running from her navel and stopping just above her thick lips. Slipping his tongue between her warm wet lips, he found her clitoris and began to suck on it."

"Its real nice but we haven't got time. Give me your cock so that I can put this on." she whispered.

Johno raised himself and laid his cock on her stomach, carefully tearing the packet open, Gracie removed the condom, disposing of the packet on the floor; she checked which way to roll it on. Placing it over the large head, she formed a circle with her thumb and forefinger and rolled it down the length of his cock to the base taking care not to snag it with her manicured finger nails. An art she had perfected in her younger days when men couldn't be trusted to do the job properly. She always rolled condoms on her partners as part of any foreplay; and just to make sure that they were on properly and not broken. Many years previous, one boyfriend put the condom on in front of her eyes and then quickly pulled it off just as he slipped into her. It took a second to realise what he'd done and she kicked him off. Gracie was tempted to forget the whole thing but she was too excited to deprive herself of a nice cock. Instead, she rolled another condom over his cock and then held it as he put it in to her just to make sure.

Gracie fondled Johno's cock; she'd only had one cock bigger than this she thought to herself as she laid it up the length of her navel as a measure, it just fell short of her belly button.

She pushed his cock away from her and then guided it down to her pussy. Slipping it up and down between her lips to lubricate it, she then placed it at her entrance. Johno leaned gently and slowly forward, the head of his cock popped inside. He moved further inside her with short pushes, Gracie appreciating his patience as her pussy accepted his girth. Placing her feet around his buttocks, she rocked her pelvis as his cock entered her deeper and deeper.

"Move forward a little, I can't get it all in." Johno asked.

"Can't have that." she replied while sliding her buttocks further forward on the seat.

She giggled, "Mmmm, that's rather nice." she muttered as he began to slide his full length in and out of her with long slow strokes.

Johno watched as his cock disappeared between her lips, ever now and then, he would remove his cock completely and her lips would slurp noisily, without using his hands he would push back inside her all the way to the hilt. Gracie weathered the onslaught with great pleasure as his powerful cock explored her insides. Johno turned his attentions to her breasts which were still hidden under her dress. Gracie sat up and reached around her back to unzip the top of her dress. She pulled the straps of the dress and her bra down releasing her full breasts. She was tempted to take the dress off but there was no time for that.

"There you are." she offered stroking her nipples.

She then lay back to concentrate on her own pleasure as Johno's lips found her nipples. Feeling a little uncomfortable, Gracie slipped her hand down to his cock; the base of the condom had rolled down his cock and was catching on her lips. She eased his cock out and rolled it back up to the base before pulling him back inside her.

Sex had always been a big part of Gracie's life and she'd tried most things. She once had a threesome with a boyfriend and his best mate when she was twenty five. It happened after they'd smoked a little weed, then they fell into bed and one thing led to another. Next thing Gracie knew, she had a strange cock inside her while sucking her boyfriends cock. They experimented with different positions until she was taken from behind by her boyfriend as she sucked the mate's hard cock. After a few minutes, she felt her boyfriends cock slip out of her pussy and move upwards to another entrance close by. What the hell she thought as her boyfriend placed pressure where it had never been before; she took the head of his cock for a short time but pulled away from him as the pain over rode any pleasure. It just wasn't for her. Things were a little different in the light of day the next morning. She was just dozing when her boyfriend was asked by his mate if he could have another crack at her. By the time she came to her senses, his cock was already well on the way inside her. She turned to find her boyfriend busy stroking his cock and unloading himself on her pillow just missing her face. In those early days, Gracie thought it was gross that her boyfriend got it off watching her do it with someone else. She dropped him that very day, it wasn't that she was against having a threesome; it was just that he'd given her away to his friend twice without asking her. If she'd been asked, it would have been a quick yes. Maturity now brought more understanding and Gracie would just love to be watched in the act, now a favourite fantasy.

Another milestone in Gracie's sex life was having a well endowed cock inside her. One of her friends was dating a tall gangly guy, his ugliness overlooked as his large cock was of more interest. After a few drinks or a little weed, her friend loved to tell the others all of the gruesome details of her pussy getting stretched and the pleasure it brought. Gracie tucked all this information under her belt, a few years later she ran into the same guy at a party, one thing led to another and they ended up in bed. While she sort of enjoyed the experience, she'd rather have good looks, a nice body and an average size cock any day, and she could at least walk properly afterwards.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12