A Brief and Dangerous Liaison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

Eventually, Gracie regained her composure; she stood on shaky legs and picked up her discarded clothes. Avoiding her husbands gaze, she left the room and made her way slowly upstairs to the master bedroom and into the ensuite. Standing in front of the large mirrors, she turned and looked through teary eyes at her flayed buttocks. It looked just as bad as it felt she thought to herself, a wide band of blotchy redness covered both cheeks from side to side. She placed her hands gently on them and applied pressure as if to relieve the pain, it did so but for only a second. She walked into the bedroom, pulled a g-string bikini out from a drawer and put the top on. The bottom half was slipped over her thighs and gingerly over her pussy ensuring the rear strap was carefully eased between her buttocks. Wrapping a towel around her, she made the long walk downstairs and outside to the swimming pool.

From inside his office, Eddie watched as Gracie dropped the towel and slid slowly into the pool. He watched her puckered lips grimace as her bottom half disappeared under the cool water. Oblivious to Eddies watchful eyes, Gracie moved deeper in the pool and rested her weary head on her hands on the tiled edge. She sobbed at the humiliation and the pain of what she had endured and cursed herself for her own stupidity. But even though the pain still wracked her brain, she was grateful to still be alive to feel it.

Eddie watched Gracie thoughtfully from his desk, his attention then turned to the strap on his desk. He picked it up and rubbed it across his hand and marvelled at its smoothness, he sat back and fantasised about it landing on Gracie's buttocks and he smiled. He then looked down and found the beginnings of another erection. Unable to believe it, his hand moved down to his cock to find it again hardening. Gracie's infidelity was now forgotten as his mind explored new horizons of pleasure in which to indulge himself. He soon stood and made his way outside to the pool. Kneeling beside Gracie, he placed the strap on the tiles in front of her face.

"Store this somewhere handy Gracie; we'll be needing it again real soon." he suggested.

Gracie looked at the strap and then lifted her eyes to his. She saw no anger, but only lust and it dawned on her that she'd awakened something in him that wasn't there before. It took but a second to realise that she was about to embark on a new and painful journey for which there may be no return.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12