A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

"So I guess this whole contest is a farce to you then," Janine almost screeched.

"Oh no," Mom purred. "I intend to win. I've been working on new techniques that will blow his mind."

"Like hell old woman," Willow snarled. "This may be my first time but I intend on wiping the floor with the two of you."

"Then it's on," Janine said smiling. "I was concerned you were compromised over this son of yours."

"No," Mom said. "Just because I submit to his pleasures doesn't mean I am going to let him win."

"Ah, that places things into a whole new light then." Janine said. "My concerns are gone, I will submit to my nephew."

"Why am I not feeling happy," Willow said.

"She's up to something," Mom said.

"Of course I am," Janine said. "But let the game play itself out shall we."

"Like we have a choice," Willow said.

"Nephew, may we continue?"

"Well since I'm up," I said. "Come on and follow me."

We walked up together leaving Mom and Willow downstairs to talk. I could feel Janine's eyes on me.

"So what are you going to do with all that money Janine," I asked.

"Never work another day in my life," she said purring in my ear. "Neither would you, you know."

"You'd take care of me then," I said as we entered my bedroom.

"MMMM of course I would, we are family. What about Mom and Willow?"

"Oh them too silly bear," she growled. "Don't fret, now what does Master want from his naughty pet?"

I turned to face her and smiled. She dropped down and looked up at me.

"Is this what you desire Sir," she moaned. "Shall I pleasure your cock with my mouth?" I just nodded. "Oh very good Master, your pet is very happy to comply."

Janine opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. That's when I learned her technique wasn't something sis could learn. The serpentine thing was something hard rockers would envy. Then I watched as the thing twisted, slithered and wrapped around the head of my cock.

"UNNNNNN," I moaned.

Then she began in earnest getting my cock ready for fucking that soaked slit of hers. If her tongue was this amazing what pleasures did her pussy offer? I grabbed either side of her head for leverage and I began to slowly throat fuck my aunt. She had no problems adapting to me whatsoever. Her tongue clung to my cock as I thrust and her lips added a second layer of pleasure on top of that. Jesus what a mouth she had on her!

"Damn girl," I cried out as I drove my cock deep into her throat.

But I wasn't going to shoot my load here. We both wanted more and that was going to happen soon. After ten minutes or so of that heavenly oral delight I reluctantly pulled out. She got up and I bent her over my bed. Janine grabbed her ass cheeks and I eased into her wet cunt from behind. She had never had kids so as I entered her that tight pussy of hers gripped me and sucked me in. I wanted to savor this first time. Damn she was as snug as Willow was. Finally my cock was buried in her and we both let out a little groan of pleasure.

"Damn but this is going to be one for the record books," I growled.

I began to move and she moved with me in perfect rhythm. Her pussy was rubbing and squeezing me as if we were made for each other. I was in seventh heaven and she was crying out as her first orgasm crashed into her like a fucking tidal wave. I felt her pussy grip me as she came.

"Where did THAT come from," she whispered to herself sounding shocked.

I picked up the pace, once she had recovered, and Janine easily matched me. Our bodies were slapping against each other and her little whimpers were music to my ears. I was enjoying myself as well but I wanted her to come at least one more time before I came. I rolled her onto her back and took over. I slowed down but thrust harder into her and watched her eyes roll up into her skull. Janine bit her lip and squeezed me harder now trying to push me over the edge.

I cupped her tits for levered and that caused her back to arch and her body to shake.

"Did you just come," I asked and she nodded. "Your tits must be real sensitive."

She nodded again as I leaned over and licked her inverted nipples. Another quiver ran through her but this one smaller.

"I think it's time I came," I told her. "It's getting late."

I placed her legs over my shoulders and watched her face intently. I love women's fuck faces, they drive me crazy. I began fucking her slowly but with quick hard thrusts. Then I slowly picked up the pace. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened into a wide O. Janine reached for the sheets, her long delicate fingers digging in. Then I began to piston in and out of her slowly picking up speed.

"I am going to shoot inside of you," I told her and she nodded vigorously.

Soon the sound of our bodies slapping got louder and louder. Janine's cries became primal grunts of pleasure. All she could do was utter 'UNN' over and over again as I jammed my hips into her. Then I was jackhammering into her pussy I felt the point of no return come and go in a blur of fucking. I was covered in a layer of sweat as I felt my cock swell inside of her and IT was only moments away. She was panting and growling as her body was ready to explode with mine. Then when I couldn't hold it in any longer I pulled back and with one last savage thrust I rammed my hips home and shot my load deep into her cunt. Janine's scream blasted from her lungs and rang in my ears. Her pussy clamped down on me and urged me to keep on thrusting. She went mad as a second orgasm followed and her ass left the bed and she ground her hips into my groin. I kept thrusting into her slit until my energy utterly ran out. I fell on top of her and her arms and legs wrapped around me.

My heart was pounding in my chest. It was heard to breath. I was soaked to the bone. God damn what an orgasm! I came so hard I thought I was gonna break my back! Speaking of back, there is a stinging sensation coming from back. I think the bitch raked her nails down my back. Janine is in a similar situation. She is panting and gasping for air. She is shaking like a leaf and she won't let go of me.

"You okay," I finally manage.

"Okay... okay... god damn boy I have never been fucked like THAT!"

I just left it alone. I made her bucket list, how nice.

"When you get around to it," I said. "My cock needs cleaning."

"Master's cock is messy," Janine purred. "Slave will be glad to lick and suck it clean."

That's just what she did. The greedy bitch licked and sucked another load from me somehow. Then I fell into a sexually exhausted sleep. I dreamt about the Old Vampire. She was giving me the Grand Tour of her home and all the secret passages built into the place. 'When I retire this will all be yours'.

I woke up. My morning wood was buried in a warm wet tight pussy. I opened my eyes to see Willow.

"Morning," I said.

"MMMMMMMorning," she moaned. "The Bitch left early this morning."

"I guess she got what she wanted," I said.

"She seemed a bit deflated," Willow said smiling. "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing I haven't done to you."

"Oh," she said smiling. "That explains the scream last night. You pounded the living shit out of her didn't you?"

"Maybe," I said.

"Oh my god you broke Aunt Janine," Willow said grinning from ear to ear. I just shrugged. "I have to tell Mom after we finish."

"I was hoping you were going to say that. Ride me Willow... nice and slow."

She leaned back and did just that. I never got tired of the feel of her wrapped around me. Willow was using a kind of wave motion with her hips now that just drove me wild.

"Come for me Warren," She begged. "No training just pleasure... I want you to shoot all over my tits and face. Come on give it to me..."

Her pussy squeezed me tight; she was relentless and hungry for my orgasm. I think she knew she was going to cum one way or another. It was always my pleasure she thought about. Her features hardened and her voice dropped lower now.

"Come on you selfish fucker... give me your cum!" she said as she rode me faster now.

"UNNNN god," I cried out.

"That's it," Willow purred. "I can feel it getting bigger inside of me."

Then she was thrusting her hips with abandon as I jammed my own up into her. My cock grew and grew in her pussy until...

"I'm gonna cum," I cried out.

She lifted up and off of me. Her fist was around my cock and furiously pumping. I arched my hips and yelled as my cock painted her tits and face. She was still stroking me off when I hit sensory overload. I tried and failed to say 'stop' when my second orgasm hit. The second load hit her straight in the face and hair. Then her lips were around me and her fist stopped, thank god.

"What the hell was that Warren," Willow asked.

"UNNNNNN," was all I could manage.

"I didn't know guys could multiple," she giggled.

"UNNNNNN," I groaned still feeble.

"Still sensitive," she asked licking the tip of my cock.

"UNNNNNNNNNNN," I moaned trying to get into a fetal position.

"OH You Are," she said wickedly. "Come to mama."

"NNNNNO," I said as she came in for kill.

She managed to wrap her lips around the head of my cock. I was shivering uncontrollably but damn my cock for reacting. It was already growing hard for her.

"Succubus," I whimpered.

But Willow kept licking and sucking until I was rock hard again. Then she was trying a variant technique of what Janine had done the night before. Willow managed to wrap part of her tongue around the head.

"Oh dear god," I cried out.

She took that as a good sign. The pleasure poured into me and I was ready to burst. Then she slowly began to deep-throat me mirroring Janine in almost every way. I grabbed the covers and hung on. Willow was so desperate to win she was putting me through this. Then sensory overload wasn't letting up in fact it was building.

"JESUS," I cried out through gritted teeth but Willow was deep-throating me fast now. "I'm gonna die!"

I looked down through tear streaked eyes and saw Willow working on my cock fanatically. When she felt my cock swell she grabbed it two fisted and began to stroke. She wrapped her lips around the head and waited. I felt it. It was like some sort of deep rumbling and it roared upwards. Pain and pleasure merged and I came. The white hot orgasm engulfed me and Willow swallowed as one climax merged with another until I collapsed. I think I blacked out. The next thing I know Willow is holding me and her tears are falling on my face.

"Are you okay," she was asking over and over again.

"You broke me," I said. "Are you satisfied now?"

"That's not what I wanted."

"Willow, don't lie to me. And most importantly don't lie to yourself. You want to win this thing, I get it. I need to get some sleep."

"Warren," she said.

"Just close the door on the way out."

This thing was setting everybody against one another. I had to finish reading the other books and go speak with the Old Vampire again. I am sure she had lots to share. Did it happen to her generation too? I can only imagine it did. I heard Willow crying as she left then the door closing behind her. Had I been too harsh? I don't know. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

The Old Vampire: Part II

Visiting Grand Ma was always a life altering event. Even as a child her house was a honeycomb of secret passages that fed my vivid imagination. Now that I was an adult I can only imagine what went on in those hidden rooms when the kids weren't visiting. I left the books I had read in the limo and went up to the house proper. This time the Matriarch of the family was wearing something more simple and demure. Her hair was down and her makeup was a bit more basic. I was on my guard for anything.

"Grandma you look terrific," I told her.

"Coming from you that is high praise indeed," she said. "Have a seat we have much to talk about."

We sat opposite each other and there was coffee and snacks awaiting us.

"So tell me Warren, what did you think of the books I loaned you," she asked.

"The family history is a bit twisted to say the least," I said. "There are hints of devil worship and virgin sacrifices a long time ago. I can see how things could get twisted into what it is today."

"Yes, so how are you and your family doing?"

"Not so good to be honest," I told her bluntly.

"It is to be expected," she said. "Your generation will take over running the family."

"Yeah," I said. "About that, I had a dream."

"Really," she said and leaned close. "Tell me about it."

"It was just a dream Grandma," I said.

"Do not discredit such things when great events are so close at hand," she said.

"Okay, I had a dream that you had named me your heir. You were giving me a tour of this house. You were showing me secret passages and the like."

"Interesting, walk with me Warren," she said as she got to her feet.

I got up and followed her. She let me to the front of the house.

"Does this look familiar," she asked.

"Of course Grandma, I've been to your house a few times."

"I meant in your dream," she said.

"Oh, hmm well yeah," I said.

"Good, now take over. Show me what your dream revealed to you."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

I tried to hold the images in my head. I let my feet do the work and before I knew it I was in the library. We had never been allowed in here as children for obvious reasons. There were glass cabinets everywhere displaying artwork as well as books of great value. I was drawn to one of the glass cases. I opened it and reached up and found a cold metallic disc set into the interior roof. I turned it counterclockwise until it clicked. Two bookshelves on the eastern wall split open revealing stairs going down. I looked at Grandma and she just smiled.

"I've never been here before," I told her.

"Oh I know, neither has your mother," she said. "So how could you know about that?"

"It was just a dream, wasn't it?"

"No Warren," Grandma said. "It is time I stepped down. I was waiting for a sign."

"But what about..." I tried to say but she cut me off.

"Oh there is still going to be a Fuck Off don't you worry." She said with a genuine smile. "Now you can relax and enjoy having the pleasure of those gorgeous women."

"This will be our little secret." I said.

"No Warren, this will be our big secret." Grandma said. "Not a word to another living soul, not even to your sister."

"I hate keeping a secret from Willow, but I understand."

"You've just learned a great lesson, take heart that it will be worth it in the end."

"I hope you are right." I said my heart sinking.

"When you are able to give the ones you love anything and everything they desire your heart won't weigh so heavy."

"Thanks grandma," I said giving her a long hug.

"You are welcome sunshine." She said hugging me back.

The Old Vampire's Diary:

I was hiding in the old tree house. As much as I loved sex three women begging for my attention was getting a little old. So I retreated to my old fortress of solitude. I had gone out and bought an LED headlamp, a gallon of milk and a box of snack cakes. I opened grandma's diary and the first thing I noticed was her elegant spidery handwriting. I began reading her journal entries. They read like elegant erotic short stories. I can see why Willow found them interesting. Woven inside the stories were quite a few sexual techniques for her to add to her repertoire. I did notice now again a flaw in grandma's writing. I mean everyone makes mistakes but not her and especially not in her diary. I began to see a subtle pattern in these abnormalities. I turned the individual pages in different directions and it was then that I saw the hidden letters. There was a single character on each page. But I didn't have pen or paper but I did have my cell phone. So I used the note feature to keep track of the letters until I had collected all of them. I began to wonder if grandma knew about this hidden message, two words followed by a string of numbers.

Another secret lay in my hands and I wasn't sure if I should share it or not. I decided to keep it to myself for now. I memorized the last date in the diary and decided to ask mom a few questions when the opportunity presented itself. I closed the diary, pocketed my cell phone and turned off the headlamp. As I was preparing to exit the tree house I heard a creak from below.

"Warren," a voice whispered from below.

"Yeah," I whispered back.

"Are you coming down?"

"Uh huh, be down in just a minute." I said softly. I climbed down and found my mother waiting for me. She was wearing a silk top that was practically transparent with matching bottoms. Her hair was down and in the moonlight her eyes burned with a deep hunger.

"Have you been avoiding me?" She asked biting her lip seductively.

"Not just you," I admitted. "I needed time to regain my strength."

"Aw poor Master has been sucked dry." She crooned. "May I walk with you in the moonlight?"

"Yes, I was hoping to ask you a few questions actually." I said.

"Ask away," Mom replied taking my arm in hers.

"Do you remember much about your Mom's brother?"

"A little," She said pursing her lips. "They were twins and very close up until he died. Though there was a bit of a falling out just before he passed away as I remember."

"Do you remember what it was about?" I asked.

"I do actually, I was over a book. Mom accused him of stealing a book from the family library. That's all I remember about that."

"One more thing do you remember the year that he died?"

"Oh that's easy, it was the same year you were born." Mom said. That sent a chill down my spine. "Why are you curious about him?"

"I read one of her diaries and I found something that made me think of him." I lied.

"Oh, I hoped that helped." She said.

"Very much," I said.

"Do I get a reward Master?"

"Can you keep quiet enough not to disturb the neighbors?" I asked.

"Mmmm I will try," She moaned.

I led her back to the tree that held the tree house. I tugged down her bottoms and found her pussy was already soaked. I shook my head and smiled at her. I mouthed the words 'bend over'. She bent over and grabbed the tree while I knelt behind her. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and began lapping at the glorious pussy of hers. Mom whimpered as I ate her out but good as her word she kept her volume at a respectable level. I found her clit and began to tease it with my index finger. This got her legs to quiver just a little. I took off my shirt and then stripped out of my jeans and shoes. My cock was hard and eager for action. Mom looked back and saw me and growled.

"Give it to me baby." She whispered.

"Since you asked so nice," I said back. I placed the head of my cock between her pussy lips and pushed slowly. She opened up to me and I felt her pussy wrap around me as I slid deep into her. It took a lot of self-control not to cry out as I buried my dick in her cunt. When my spear was deep as it could go we began to move as one. I pulled out and as I thrust into her she shoved back. We both let out soft grunts of pleasures, like two animals rutting in the field. I fought the urge to go faster. I fucked her nice and slow. I saw mom's head drop and her soft curses filled the air as we made love. Then the witch began to squeeze her pussy muscles around me. That set a whole new dynamic to our love play. I countered and began to flex my cock inside of her. Her head came up and she turned to look at me. Her eyes were narrowed and then she just smiled.

"Come on and fuck me, just fuck me," she whispered harshly.

I didn't reply. I pulled back and slammed my cock into her as hard as I could. Her eyes went wide and she nodded. From then on it was nothing but a grudge fuck. I drove my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. She squeezed her pussy and shoved her hips back as hard as she could. In other words it was one hell of a good time. Despite our promise to be quiet we did occasionally shout or curse one another. Mom ended up on her back looking up at the stars while I pounded her pussy. She had both hands clamped over her mouth to keep from screaming. Her hips left the grass and she nearly shoved me off of her when she came. I stopped and let her recover. I looked down at her panting, gasping form and just shook my head. Then I rolled her onto her shoulders and jackhammered her pussy from above and finished by shooting a huge load all over her face and tits. That left both of us on the ground panting and gasping. Apparently, she had come a second time.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers