A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

"Are you going to tell me the real reason why you are so interested in my mom's brother?" Mom asked as we sat on the grass.

"Not yet," I replied. "There are things I don't understand. Once I have more information I can let you in on it."

"Maybe I have that information," She offered.

"You don't," I said. "I know that for a fact after talking to grandma."

"I see," Mom said her eyes narrowing. "You are learning the trade of family secrets early Warren. I'm not sure I like that trait in you."

"Fine, have you ever heard grandma mention these two words before, Codex or Keystone?"

"No, I'm sorry Warren for not trusting you. I've never heard those words before. I guess I am useless."

"It's not that. Grandma said that you were never in the library at her house."

"That's true, oh I see, you think the book that was stolen was this Codex."

"Exactly," I said.

"Good luck getting anything out of your grandmother." Mom said.

"Yeah," I replied. The last person I wanted to alert right now was grandma. I felt there was a reason her brother stole the Codex. I had to find out why and what the Codex is used for.

"Want me to tuck you into bed?" Mom asked.

"That's not a bad idea, if there isn't someone already waiting there."

"You are probably right, but there is no harm in trying."

We gathered up our clothes and headed inside. Sure enough Willow was napping on my bed. I guess it was her way of staking a claim to some of my time.

"Goodnight mom," I said pulling close and kissing her full on the mouth. Her tongue dueled with mine for a bit and then she broke our kiss with a heavy sigh.

"Night son," She moaned.

I dropped my clothes and slipped beneath the covers to spoon behind Willow. My cold body woke her up.

"Damn Warren, you are as cold as ice," She said. "Let me warm you up. Where have you been?"

"Reading grandma's diary in the tree house," I said and I pulled her closer.

"Discover any new techniques," She asked.

"That too," I said.

"I don't understand," She said turning to face me. "What else did you find?"

I told her the entire story about the hidden letters and the Codex Keystone. I figured since I blabbed to mom I might as well inform Willow. Then I told her what mom told me about the stolen book.

"So you think they are one in the same." She said smiling.

"They have to be," I said.

"Sounds like a treasure hunt to me."

"But just the two of us," I said.

"You know the numbers are GPS coordinates don't you."

"Huh," I said.

"They are longitude and latitude lines, I bet you money on it."

"Of course, how stupid of me, so all we have to do, is plug them in and follow them to the Codex. But what then, what do we do with it once we have it?"

"Beats the hell out of me, how about one thing at a time," She said as leaned close and kissed me. Willow draped her leg over mine. I could feel her heat and it was driving me mad with lust. For the moment I was lost in our kiss. I always drifted away when our lips touched. There was a special connection there. My eyes closed and my heart quickened and I never wanted it to end. It could have been a minute or it could have been an hour, our lips parted.

"Damn," we said together. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. "I am sorry about getting angry earlier, forgive me."

"Forgive you; I was the succubus that sucked you until I broke you."

"Yeah, I..." I said and looked between us. "Works every time, still get hard when I think about that, see."

"Damn Warren you're huge! I guess you did forgive me then. I promise to be more... UNNNN GODDDDD... warn me next time will you."

"Oh by the way here comes my cock."

She somehow managed to roll me onto my back and pin my shoulders. Then she was driving her hips down hard and fast, impaling her pussy over and over again.

"Oh by the way here comes my pussy!" She moaned loudly.

I thrust upwards to meet her and the battle was on. This time I didn't have to worry about being quiet, neither of us did. We hollered at each other and it was epic!

"Take that and that," Willow shouted as she fucked me.

"Oh god damn your pussy is tight!" I cried out.

"Your cock is so thick and long, it's filling me up lover!"

"UNNN UNNNN UNNNN," I moaned as she drove her hips down.

"Your turn," She said. Then suddenly I was on top. She had rolled over so I took full advantage. I placed her feet behind her head carefully and she watched while I jackhammered into her pussy mercilessly. Now it was her time to scream.

We were too occupied to notice the two older women enter the room and take seats on the floor at the foot of my bed. At first they watched and nodded then they began to get aroused. By the time Willow reached her first climax Mom and Aunt Janine were in a full sixty nine position on the floor moaning for all they were worth. I only heard them when I took a break to give Willow a chance to catch her breath. I turned and saw the two women intimately embraced.

"Well I'll be," I said. Now it was Willow and I watching them go at it. "I should punish them for coming in here shouldn't I."

"I think you should." Willow said.

"I have just the thing."

I quietly got off the bed and moved behind them. Aunt Janine was on top and she was going to get the brunt of my punishment. I knelt down and without warning took my cock and pressed the head, now slick with Willow's pussy juices and eased it into her ass.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Janine cried out. "What the hell! Warren stop, that's my UNNNN UNNNN UNNNNNN..."

"What's going on?" Mom asked from below.

"Your son is fucking my ass! Oh dear god, he's stretching me out sis. He took my anal cherry!"

"You fucking liar, you lost that years ago. Besides you love anal you sack of shit!"

"Damn it, can't I have a moment to guilt him?"

"No, besides we snuck in her uninvited. That is your punishment."

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I like his choice of justice. Though a little more warning and lube would be appreciated next time."

"You know I think I am going to take you to the park and tie you to a lamp post naked. Then leave a note that says public toilet. What do you think Janine?" I said.

"I think I should shut up now." She said.

"Excellent choice, tight ass by the way... I think I might cum in it."

Willow just watched and smiled. Then she mouthed the word 'Mom'. I nodded and eased out of Janine and moved over to where mom's puckered anus was pointing at the ceiling. Sis helped out by pulling mom's ass cheeks apart for me. I eased into her ass and she never uttered a single syllable. Then I began to hammer her nether region hard and fast. It all changed then.

"Oh god baby fuck my dirty little asshole! Drive that fat cock of yours into me! Please love shoot your load into my naughty ass, I have been ever so bad!"

Willow giggled herself silly while Janine watched a little sullen. Then I positioned mom and Janine so I could trade off and fuck each ass in turn. In the end they were both happy. I sprayed both sisters' faces and my point was made, don't interrupt again. They both left with sore bottoms.

Willow agreed to help me wash up after my anal escapades. We took a shower together and we lathered each other up and that led to another long kiss that took my breath away. I held her and felt her body mold to mine.

"Willow I have a serious question to ask you," I said.

"What is it Warren?"

"Um, have you ever wanted to try bondage? You know being tied up, that sort of thing."

"Are you asking me if ever fantasized about having ropes all around me and your cock deep inside at the same time?"

"Um, well yeah," I said.

"Feel between my legs right now," Willow said.

I felt her pussy and it was absolutely soaked. I looked her in the eye and smiled.

"Just you mentioning it has got my motor running on overdrive. Please, let's finish what we started."

"Bend over and grab your ankles," I said.

Willow turned away from me and did as I asked. The limber little slut folded her body with ease. I never hesitated as I slid my cock into her until it hit bottom. Then I began thrusting in and out of her slowly. I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was. This wasn't about training or domination, this was just plain fucking. I picked up speed nice and slow and Willow let me do everything. She just stood there and took it. All she did was squeeze with me with her pussy and moan louder and louder as she got closer to coming.

"Oh god Warren I am so close," She cried out.

"Well come if you want to, this isn't a contest," I said. "This is just about you and me."

"Thank you for this," She moaned. "Oh god baby I am so fucking close."

"Cum for me Sis, I want to feel your pussy squeeze me real tight."

"Almost there... UNNNN UNNNN... Almost... Oh Shit..." She cried out as she came.

I held her tight to keep her from face planting. Then when I felt she was no longer in danger of hurting herself I began to move my hips again. I alternated long gentle thrusts with short quit thrusts into that tight little pussy of hers. This had her panting and cursing me in no time at all. I on the other hand was getting closer to climaxing than I was letting on. Her no so little orgasm had worked its little magic and pushed me damn close to blowing my load. I was just trying to enjoy as much of our time together as I could. The 'Fuck Off' was getting closer and closer and everyone was running out of time. I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks and began thrusting as hard and fast as I could. Willow instantly sensed my urgency and began shoving her hips back against me.

"Paste my back and ass lover," she moaned as she squeezed her pussy harder and harder for me. "Does that feel good, I hope it does?"

"Oh god Willow that feels amazing! God damn I am so fucking close!"

It was seconds later that I was pulling out of her and spraying those fine ass cheeks of hers. She stood up and held me close, pressing her tits against me as she did so.

"You really can't get enough of my body can you?" She asked. I just shook my head as she molded her body to mine once more. "I love you Warren."

"I love you too Willow."

The Codex Keystone:

The next day I learned just how connected the Family really was. I called the nearby Marine base and asked for a Colonel who was a third cousin of mine. The secretary asked who was calling and I told her who I was and she put me right through. That was odd I thought but then the following conversation was equally odd as well.

"Cousin Warren how are you doing on this fine day, well I hope?"

"Colonel Bishop I am doing fine, how are you?" I responded.

"There is no need for titles Warren; I can call you Warren I hope." He asked.

"Um sure and I can call you Bishop?"

"Yes, please do," he said his voice sound very jovial. "So what can I do for you?"

"I hate to ask a favor since we hardly know one another." I said.

"By all means ask away."

"I need a GPS device, you know something accurate." I said.

"Going treasure hunting cousin," He asked.

"Actually, yes I am." I told him.

"Now you have me quite curious cousin. I don't suppose you'd be willing to share what you are hunting."

"A book," I said. "One of the Families's lost books as a matter of fact."

"Oh, that narrows it down quite a bit," He said. "You are seeking the Keystone. I would be honored to aid you in your endeavor. I am sure you remember any assistance in the future."

"Of course Bishop," I said sincerely. "We are family after all."

"I will send something over right away." He said. There was eagerness in his voice he couldn't hide.

"Discreetly I hope," I said. I didn't want a military vehicle showing up in my neighborhood.

"Oh of course, I understand cousin. I will send my personal secretary to delivery it. You won't be disappointed. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

That was the end of a very queer and disturbing conversation. I assumed he meant I wouldn't be disappointed in the device. I shook my head, grabbed a cup of freshly brewed coffee and sat out on the front porch. About two cups of coffee and a half hour later a black convertible pulled up. The smoking hot red head who stepped out fell into that category of not disappointing instantly. It took everything not to react when she stalked up to the house carrying a small metal brief case. She must have changed since leaving the base because the black silk blouse, short black skirt along with the stiletto heels was definitely not military issue.

"You must be Warren," She said brushing a patch of red hair from her green eyes.

"I must be, and you are," I asked brazenly looking her over.

"My name is Sasha and I possess whatever skillset you require Sir." She said her eyes sparkling.

"I take it you are Bishop's little sex kitten." I said.

"For now," She said setting the case down. "But I could be yours in a heartbeat."

"You are quite eager to leave my cousin's service. Is he that poor a lover? Or are you that eager to prove your loyalty to him by spying on me?"

"No, it's not like that at all. You are on the fast track to be the chosen one."

"Oh it's a power thing then. You wish to elevate you status as a servant then?"

"Exactly," She said a look of relief on her lovely features. "Your cousin chose me specifically as a gift."

"I see," I said trying to see if there was a trap behind her beauty and her eagerness. "Let's not jump ahead of ourselves. Why don't you show me what you brought and how it works?"

She knelt then bent over revealing quite a bit of cleavage, as she opened the shiny metal case. Inside was an intricate wrist device with a dark metal clasp. The red head lifted the device and offered it to me. When I hesitated she just smiled and took me by the arm and settled the thing onto my lower arm. With a soft click the device was locked onto my wrist and only then did she begin to explain how it worked. It was designed to be user friendly and I had the hang of it in minutes. There were other functions she said but I wasn't authorized to be trained on those. I raised an eyebrow and then she smiled.

"I shouldn't unlock these other features for you, but since I will be working for you," she purred deeply in her chest. Her fingers danced over the keypad and entered security codes and before I knew it all of the options were now available.

"Hold your wrist eye level if you please Sir," She said softly. "Now keep your eyes open no matter what." A moment later a bright blue beam shot from the device and passed in front of my eyes.

"What the hell was that?"

"The device is now tied to your retinal print."

"Why is that?"

"Oh that is for security reasons. The device possesses military applications the public wouldn't appreciate."

"Such as," I asked.

"If you were to point your wrist at a vehicle, you could unlock it, start it and drive away with it. You could also pull up the owner's entire life history if you desired. Now you see why this device is so touchy."

"Why did you unlock it for me?"

"I wanted to prove my loyalty to you and the Family." She said.

"What is that other thing in the case?" I asked her trying to decide if I believed her.

"Oh, those are virtual display lenses. They are standard issue for black ops agents. Um do you want them too?"

"What do you think?"

"Shall I put them in for you Sir?"

"Yeah, I don't wear contacts."

She took out the case and moved closer. I took in her scent as she took out the first contact lens. She held open my eye as she placed the lens into my left eye. I blinked a few times but the lens practically disappeared without a trace. As she held open my right eye I slipped my arms around her waist. The second lens fit into my eye as easily as the first.

"MMMMM how was that?" She asked with a soft moan.

"Not bad at all," I said pulling her close. "So what sort of duties can I expect from you?"

"Any you need any time you need," She growled as her tits pressed against my chest.

"Ahem, who is this?" Willow asked.

"I have a secretary," I said turning to look at Willow. She stood there with her hands on her hips and her head cocked to one side.

"Oh do you now? Does she cook and clean?"

"I will do anything and everything you need." The redhead repeated.

"Okay she's a keeper," Willow said. "Oh um... does she swallow?"

"Well do you, swallow that is?" I asked.

"Every damn drop," She said smiling brilliantly.

"You can keep your new toy," Willow said. "Damn, you are so spoiled. But I get to watch. Just in case she has some technique I can use in the tournament."

"You don't mind an audience," I asked the redhead as I scooped her up into my arms.

"Not at all," she moaned in my ear.

I carried her into the house and almost immediately there was a huge wall of noise from my mother, Aunt Janine and Willow. I set the redhead down, slipped my arm around her waist and listened to the war of words as it escalated.

"He is bringing another woman," Janine roared. "It is hard enough to get time with him as it is!"

"Relax Janine you don't even know what is going on." Mom said.

"Relax; she was in his arms for crying out loud!" Janine roared.

I turned around with the girl and began to head for the front door. But that was not to happen.

"Oh hell no mister you get in here, sit down and explain yourself this very minute!" Mother demanded.

I lowered my head, turned around and did as she 'asked'. Soon all of us were seated in the living room. There was a very long dragged out moment of silence. I have every woman looking at me. So I decided to tell everyone what was going on. I stood up and took charge.

"I didn't want to burden any of you with this. I wanted to do this on my own to protect you."

"I don't understand what are you talking about?" Willow said. "Protect us from what?"

"Where does she fit into this equation?" Janine asked.

"She allowed me to search out what I looking for." I said.

"Cut the crap Warren, what are you looking for?" Mom asked.

"The Codex Keystone," I said very reluctantly. Mom and Janine went pale when I mentioned the codex. They looked at each other and then at me.

"Where did you even learn about it?" Janine asked.

"Grandma's diary," I said.

"That's not true," Willow said. "There is no mention of that in it."

"I agree, I have read her diary and there is nothing in it in there." Mom said.

"Willow, go get the diary," I said.

Willow raced upstairs and returned a short time later with the diary. She appeared upset when she handed it over. I sat on the floor and patted the carpet. Soon I was surrounded by beautiful women. I set the diary on my lap and opened it. I paged through to the first entry and pointed out the first character I had found. Mom and Janine cursed out loud.

"Goddamn him," Mom said in a harsh whisper.

"That evil mother fucker," Janine spat out.

I continued showing one after another of the hidden characters.

"He hid the location in plain sight all these years," I said laughing. But I laughed alone.

"This isn't a laughing matter Warren!" Mom snarled. "You have no idea what the Keystone is!"

"Then tell me," I said serious now. "I shared with you, now share with me."

"I can't," She said.

"You can't be serious! I opened myself up to you and now you shut me out!" I said as I stood up and snapped the diary shut. "Well then the diary becomes my personal property then as does the Keystone when I collect it."

"Don't Warren, leave it where it is. Trust me on this."

"Unfortunately mom, this little incident has lost you the right to ask me anything about this subject."

"Damn it boy don't cross me on this!" Mom shouted as she got to her feet. "You are messing with things you don't understand!"

"I am going in blind because of you, just remember that mother. That is on your head not mine."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers