A Broken Car

Story Info
Loving wives sharing a car.
10.9k words
4.2
98.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories I am telling you about are facts and real life experiences, not fiction. However, to protect our identity I have changed our names to keep the lunatics off our front porches.

My name is Jackie. I'm a sports coach at a local school in Tampa, Florida. I am in my late thirties. I'm just a normal woman, with an average build, fairly attractive and a little taller than most women at just under 6 feet tall. As a sports coach I'm in good shape and always have a good tan as I'm outdoors a lot.

Trying to get to grips with my sexual emotions after a trip to Maui where my husband, Trevor, took nude photos of me, and our wonderful improved sex life afterwards, I searched the internet on various erotic subjects and ended on Literotica. After reading a few stories I decided to tell about my own experiences, partly hoping to help other women dealing with their own emotions and experiences. I think I also wanted to show that it is acceptable for women to have sexual feelings, desires and emotions without the need to feel cheap, or slutty about it. We are not living in the Dark Ages anymore and we, as women, need to share our experiences, showing others that it is acceptable to have these feelings, to enjoy it and even act on it. Why must men have all the fun? I have never heard a man being called a slut or cheap. Why must women be branded when they enjoy the same sexual action and emotions that men do?

Well, I'm deviating; let's get back to my story.

A few weeks ago we were invited to a dinner party to celebrate the promotion of one of our friends. The venue was a new very upmarket restaurant in the bay area. The restaurant actually overlooks Tampa Bay. Dress code for the restaurant was quite formal. Men had to wear jackets and no denims or sneaker shoes were allowed. In the local newspapers the food critics highly praised the restaurant for their excellent food, interior decorating and ambience.

As the dress code was formal we ladies decided amongst ourselves to wear cocktail dresses for the evening. Now, as any woman would know, deciding on the right dress is not easy. Most women going shopping for a dress for a special occasion will agree that the shopping experience is as integral part of the occasion as the event itself. A dress also needs shoes, accessories such as jewellery and sometimes underwear. I firmly believe that no dress is complete without the correct underwear to compliment it.

After much searching through many shops I chose a beautiful matt black cocktail dress. The dress ended about two inches above my knees complimenting my long legs beautifully. All-in-all the dress was understated style, elegant with just a touch of daringness to keep it interesting for my husband. The top part of the dress hugged my body beautifully, accentuating my curves and 36C breasts. It had a very sexy slit at the back that might be considered risky, if you knew how high it really was. But it was very cleverly designed with the material panels folding over each other, hiding most of the slit and making the slit barely noticeable. The back of the dress was cut very low, making it impossible to wear a bra underneath. I was a little worried not wearing a bra as my nipples are very reactive and respond to the slightest pressure against them. But, with a black dress nipple pokies would be less noticeable and I decided to risk it. The front V-neckline was normal and did not show too much cleavage. The dress fitted fairly tight around my hips. Lately I have developed a tendency not to wear panties (but that is another story) and decided that I would not like to show any panty lines for the evening. Black high heel shoes completed the outfit.

I knew that I would look sophisticated, with a good dose of sexiness added, as the dress emphasised my figure and 36C breasts. The slit at the back, and being without a bra or panties, would add a little daringness and naughtiness for me.

As we drive a BMW 7-series we agreed that our good friends. Stacey and Charles and Mandy and Norman, would drive with us. Part of the driving together is that there always is a designated driver that would keep sober to get the rest of us home safely, should we overindulge in our drinks.

* * *

On the Saturday evening of the celebration we set-off in a jovial mood to pick up Mandy and Norman first as they live only a block from us. Mandy is very much like me, an average woman, with an average built and in my opinion quite attractive. She has one of the warmest and most sincere smiles I have ever encountered. She is always optimistic and positive, Together with her smile and spontaneous laughter she tends to be the centre of many conversations. She is very intelligent with a sharp mind. She has the ability to assess the moods of others easily. She is the type of friend I phone when I am down or when I want an honest opinion without judgement. A sincere and true friend that I value highly. She usually is the one that would bring us to our senses and keep us on the straight and narrow. But, make no mistake, when in the mood she can be as naughty as anyone of us.

Stopping in their driveway Trevor hooted. Mandy and Norman soon appeared in the door, locking it behind them. Mandy had on a calf length, ivory coloured dress with a low V in front accentuating the rounding of her breasts and cleavage. The bottom of the dress clocked out a little, in loose folds, from her hips and swayed beautifully with every step. Although plain, the dress accentuated her figure beautifully.

After saying our greetings we left to fetch Stacey and Charles who lived about 15 minutes drive away.

The moment we stopped at their house one of their children ran indoors and we could hear him shouting that we arrived.

Stacey appeared on the porch and was dressed in a figure hugging royal blue dress. From the sway of her 36D breasts, and nipples poking against the dress, it was clear that she was not wearing a bra. Her chocolate brown eyes, all over tan, brown hair and warm smile accentuated her natural beauty. Her dress reached to just above her knees and looked very sexy with a high slit in front, focussing attention on her shapely legs as she walked towards us. Even Trevor couldn't help a "wow" escaping his lips. She really looked sexy.

I need to tell you more about Stacey. Stacey and Charles are one of our more daring and less inhibited friends. They have been known to go to nude beaches on holiday and Stacey would think nothing of it to tan topless, or even go topless at the pool. She is one of those women that are immensely proud of her breasts and do not mind others looking. I know she is somewhat of an exhibitionist and regularly wear very low cut tops without a bra. Even when she is in tight pants I often do not see any panty lines and know that she often does not wear any either.

As they got into the car and made themselves comfortable on the back seat I saw that the slit of Stacey's dress was almost to her crotch when she sat down and revealed a lot of leg. The way she protectively placed her handbag over the slit in her lap I realised that she was covering up and was not wearing a panty either that evening.

With four adults on the back seat of the BMW it was a tight squeeze to fit all in, but it was only a 10 minute drive to the restaurant.

* * *

We were soon seated at a big square table, four at a side, where other friends of ours, amongst them Paula and Chris, were already waiting. Charles and Stacey made themselves comfortable next to Paula and Chris with Trevor and me next to them. On our other side Mandy and Norman sat next to Jenny and Pete. Opposite us sat two other couples, Michelle and Alan, and Carrie and Richard.

A few months ago we were all at Monique's now famous Elvis party and the conversation soon moved to that party of all parties. We delved into the topic of the sexy dances with everyone jokingly referring to certain moves and incidences. Understandingly, the men kept on telling us how much they liked the dancing and moves that night.

Stacey started telling us how much she enjoyed the party. Jokingly said that she has never flashed so many men before as during that evening ... and that she never knew she would so thoroughly enjoy the experience.

Norman, Stacey's husband, informed us that his wife enjoyed the party so much the she wanted to plan her own next birthday along the same lines as Monique did with a similar party. It was the first time, since the party, that a group of us openly discussed the dance moves we have learned, how it felt for the men being flashed, and being able to look up our dresses. The experience of dancing so intimately with another partner and seeing our spouses dancing and grinding with their groins against other partners.

Understandably, some, like Alan was jealous when his wife Micelle danced with other men, but most enjoyed the experience. Obviously some enjoyed it more than others did.

It was also the first time that we ladies openly admitted that we removed our panties to arouse our husbands not realising what effect it had when dancing with other men. Recounting the stories brought many hoots of laughter from all of us.

Just talking about what happened sexually charged the atmosphere, as if we were on the dance floor again, imagining grinding groins against each other again. Talking about it aroused all of us and the sexual tension became increasingly intense.

I could feel my vagina reacting to the arousal as she started to make bubbles inside me, wetting my slit. I took Trevor's hand and put it on my lap, right over my pussy. In no time my husband's fingers were lightly caressing my leg and thigh under the table.

Shortly afterwards Stacey asked me if I would like to go with her to the ladies room. Mandy and Paula both said they would also like to come with and we excused ourselves from the table.

As we stood in front of the mirrors, touching up our make-up, Mandy asked innocently if we were going to do it again. Without hesitation Stacey said she has been dreaming about it for weeks and was just waiting for the right occasion and was not wearing anything underneath. Smiling at Mandy, I told them that I knew that Trevor wouldn't mind if I did the same - and was not wearing anything underneath either.

It was as if Mandy was just waiting for the invitation. She immediately raked up her dress and pulled her panties down. Paula looked at us hesitantly for a moment, or perhaps in disbelieve at what Mandy did. She then laughed shyly, saying that we were going to get her in trouble one of these days, but she also lifted her dress and pulled her g-string off.

We returned to our table and had a delightful evening at the restaurant. The food was excellent and being amongst friends, and enjoying ourselves in their company we chatted freely, but kept on returning to topics of Monique's party night. At about 11 o'clock people started dancing in a small corner in front of the band. As we have just finished our desserts we soon joined the people on the dance floor. However, space was limited and we could do nothing more than just sway to the music. As more people joined it became a little crowded on the dance floor resulting in couples bumping continuously into others.

I soon found myself standing bum-to-bum with Stacey and we laughingly started rubbing our bums against each other. I suddenly felt a Stacey's bum replaced and looking over my shoulder saw Trevor laughing as he grinded his crotch into my bum. I immediately knew that the other guys would soon follow Trevor's example as I saw Charles starting to grind into Stacey. We soon developed a rhythm that became quite sensual as I felt my husband's erection grinding between my bum cheeks.

Stacey excused herself, saying she needed to go to the restroom. As we ladies were dancing facing each other I automatically turned around to face Trevor. However, I felt Charles moving up close at my back, pushing his pelvis against my bum with Trevor in front pushing back. It felt like being the ham in a sandwich, being pushed from the front and back with each of the two men pushing their erections against me. As I was standing upright, squeezed between Trevor and Charles I could feel Trevor's bulge in his pants pushing against my groin and my breasts being pushed against his manly chest. With every thrust his bulge became more prominent and noticeable against me. At the same time I could feel Charles pushing against my bum and started to feel more and more of a bulge pushing against my bum.

The men started to develop a rhythm between them and as Trevor pushed against me I started thrusting against him. Pulling back I stuck my bum into Charles and could feel his bulge pushing back.

I knew that both men were getting excited and aroused and could feel my own arousal building with Trevor thrusting against my groin and Charles against my bum. It was then that Trevor started grinding his pelvis against me that Charles perhaps bent his knees a little, because the next moment I could feel the huge hard bulge of Charles pushing against up my inner leg, right at my bum If only he knew that the slit in my dress parted so easily and that he was actually pushing his erection right against my nakedness.

Pushing my bum backwards I could feel Charles pushing his hard penis very close to my pussy from behind - unknown to him. And to top it all, I had no panties on!

The electrifying effect thereof rippled through my body and I could feel my nipples contracting. I pushed my breasts hard against Trevor's chest as I pushed my behind hard into Charles behind me. There was a warm tingling sensation in my pussy and I could feel my arousal wetting my slit with each thrust Charles was giving so close to my bare pussy.

The sensation of being sandwiched between two men, each trying to thrust into you was something different. Moving my pelvis forward or backward there was always a hard penis thrusting against me.

Looking into my eyes Trevor smiled and asked me if I was okay. I just smiled back and nodded my head, afraid that one of them would stop stimulating me so sensually.

Seeing my arousal, and with a mischievous grin, Trevor slowly moved his hands up my sides. With his thumbs he slowly started to caress the sides of my breasts. It was as if an electrifying spark was being sent to my nipples. It was done so utterly lovingly, but also so very stimulating.

At my back Charles again bent his knees sliding the hard bulge in his pants up the inside of my legs. Feeling his erection so close to the cleft of my buttocks, I pushed my bum hard back into him, while parting my legs slightly. I could feel his hard cock sliding coming to rest directly onto my pussy that was now being pushed out, and backwards, to meet him. If only he realised that the slit in my dress have parted and that he was directly against my naked pussy.

Charles must have somehow adjusted the angle of penis inside his pants because I could feel more of it pressing against my wet and swollen pussy lips. With each thrust Charles was virtually lifting my feet from the ground, causing me to settle with my vagina opening basically directly over his bulging penis.

To be stimulated and aroused by two men simultaneously was exquisite. My husband, Trevor was caressing the sides of my breasts sending electrifying ripples to my hard nipples, down my spine to my pussy while smiling and looking directly into my eyes. At the same time I was pushing my bum back, into Charles, allowing him to push his hard cock against my swollen and wet pussy. I do not know how he did it, but his hard cock was pushing hard against my swollen pussy right against my vagina's opening.

With each thrust against my vagina, he pushed me upwards and I parted my legs even more, wanting to feel him against my pussy. I could feel my pussy lips parting with his thrusts and knew that if he had his penis out it would have slipped right in. I was being dry humped while my husband was caressing my breasts.

The stimulation soon became nearly too much to bear. I could virtually feel my juices gushing out and knew that it must have left a wet mark on the trousers of Charles.

With wobbly legs I asked Trevor to take me to our table as I needed to get back my breath. I asked Trevor to order me a bottle of water as Stacey came to sit next to me. Trevor asked her for a dance and both he and Norman left the table.

While slowly drinking my water I watched Norman moving behind Stacey and knew that he was watching us earlier and wanted to do the same with Stacey as Charles danced with me. However, I had the idea that Trevor was going to be the winner as the slit in Stacey's dress was high and in front. And indeed, it was not long before I saw Stacey pushing her pelvis forward allowing Trevor to thrust his beautiful hard cock against her pelvis and pussy. Not to be left out Norman moved his hands up Stacey's sides and started caressing the sides of her breasts from behind. Looking at Stacey's face it was clear that she was enjoying the stimulation from both men and was becoming more and more aroused.

Finishing the bottle of water I needed to go to the ladies restroom. As I opened my handbag to freshen my make-up when I noticed that I had a missed call on my cell phone from my son earlier.

Immediately worried, I called him back. He answered his cell phone on the second ring and told me that Marc - a very close friend of his - car has broken down about 30 miles outside Tampa. As they were stranded he asked us to fetch them.

Going back inside the restaurant I beckoned to Trevor to come to the table. All three of them returned to the table, obviously highly aroused and flushed. Telling Trevor what happened to Marc's car he immediately called Charles over giving Charles and Norman. We had to make a choice. We could either go home and drop our friends off at their home first before returning to pick up the boys, or we could take the detour together and pick up the boys all together.

It is at a moment like this that you know you have good and sincere friends when the late hour of the night was pushed aside and we all decided to go and pick up the boys together before returning home.

* * *

As it was sort of a triangle between where we were, Marc's car and home it was only a 25 minute drive to the boys.

We all got into the BMW talking quietly. As it was very quiet in the back of the car I turned around to apologise to my friends for spoiling their evening. Looking back I saw that Stacey was sitting with her legs slightly apart. With the slit in her dress reaching nearly all the way to her lap when she sits, l could look right up her dress almost to her crotch. I also saw that her husband, Charles, had his hand very high up her thigh, only inches away from her pussy.

Blushing I stumbled over my words and not wanting to draw attention to them I looked forward. Just human and curious I 'accidently' looked back as we passed a street light and momentarily saw that Charles had his hand in Stacey's lap, over the slit, and was obviously caressing her crotch area or pussy.

The thought that Charles was touching Stacey's pussy while she was sitting right to Mandy and Norman was quite a turn-on for me. I took Trevor's one hand and placed it in my lap, hoping that he would caught onto my suggestive move.

About 5 miles further Stacey asked me a question and I did not answer for a moment. She leaned forward looking over the seat at my lap, loudly telling the rest that my husband was fingering me. They all started laughing with me blushing red at her remark.

As if Norman was waiting for the cue he said "we also" and lifted Mandy's dress eliciting a huge protest from her as he pulled her dress higher. He told her that both Trevor and Charles are touching their wives and why could he not do the same.