A Broken Family Ch. 05

Story Info
JT and Holly get closer.
5.4k words
4.44
36.1k
49

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I understand the story is slow going, but I would like this to be a longer series. I'm sorry to say that Holly will not be marrying them since it is illegal, spankfunfor. But not all couples get married, right? For those of you wondering about Eli: I want to preserve their friendship, which is not a problem with Alex and JT and why you have not seen anything with him... yet. Thanks for commenting, everyone! It's nice to know what you are all thinking.

*****

"When do you have practice?" I asked Eli as I laid down beside him while he finished playing his level in his game.

"They called it off today because it's supposed to get over 100. I don't know why they didn't call it off all last week for that, but hey. No one ever said the coaches had the biggest brains."

"Hmm." I stared up at the ceiling and let my mind wander.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. The marathon I was watching on TV the past three hours is over. Have you been playing videogames all day?"

"If I say yes are you going to make me stop?"

"If you'll play cards with me."

"Only if it's strip poker."

I elbowed his thigh since he was sitting up and I couldn't reach his side. "Stop being a pervert, Eli."

"Should have never let me see anything, then I wouldn't think about it." His voice held the detachment he got from playing a videogame, and I wondered if he was really paying attention to what his mouth was saying.

"You weren't supposed to see anything. I didn't expect you to open that curtain."

"You screamed. Duh I was going to open the curtain."

"Preying on my body while I'm in terror. Good job, Eli. We sure taught you morals."

He smiled but didn't reply. He finished up his level and stretched out beside me. "I met a girl at practice. She's the new coach's daughter and is a junior."

"What's she like?"

"She's blond and about your height. She's smart and makes me laugh. She kind of seems straight-laced though, which makes me hesitate on making any moves. But then again, maybe that means she's got morals not to cheat on me."

"Also means you won't get sex, which is good. So I say go for it."

"You're really jealous about that, aren't you?"

"No. I would just like to have sex before I'm thirty."

"Count your blessings you've even gotten to make out. I don't think you'll ever get more than that with Alex and JT around."

I smiled and shut my eyes at his choice of words. "I'm not so worried about it. If it comes to the worst, I'll just move out. Get an apartment and you can come stay the night with me sometime and I'll play cards with you until you're regretting staying up on a school night."

"You're not moving out." My eyes opened back up as the bed sunk under Alex.

"I agree. I'll carry back in any box you carry out," Eli added.

"So I'm a prisoner in my own house." Alex took a hold of my ankle to help out with my description. "Fantastic."

"Do you feel like a prisoner?" He let go of my ankle.

"Nah. This is home. You and JT haven't been so loony lately either."

"If you say so," Eli mumbled and I laughed as Alex smacked the back of his head. "Hey!"

"He's still your older brother," I reminded Eli and earned a glare.

"Come on, Holly, I need to talk to you for a minute." Alex stood up and pulled my legs with him, dropping them over the side of the bed.

"Well then," I sat up and turned to Eli, "Rain check on the cards."

"Sure." He eyed us as Alex walked out the door and I followed him. He went into his own room, and a part of me hoped his reasoning was because no one walked into his room.

"Sit," I was told as Alex pulled his desk chair over to face me on the bed. Yes, he had a desk even though he only ever used the one downstairs. We all had desks in our rooms because our parents had always encouraged studious habits.

"Look," I started, "don't make it awkward or a bad thing, okay? If that's all you're going to say, just don't say anything."

He smiled at me and slid his hands to my thighs. "I wasn't going to, Holly."

"Oh. Well, yeah, good." I looked down at his hands and moved mine to hold his wrists.

"You're not going to threaten me with other boys touching you anymore."

"I'm not?"

"No. You're not. Look at me." I raised my eyes to his. "I want you to say it and mean it."

"But I don't mean it. If you go back to treating me like I'm a child, then I'm going to."

"Holly." His face was stern and I smiled at him. "I want a promise."

"That's gonna cost you."

He rolled his eyes, but played along. "What is it?"

"Fuck me."

"Try again." His fingers tightened on my skin.

"Nope. That's what it costs. Otherwise, I will torture you with thoughts of other hands on my body until you give in."

"It's not nice." His face wasn't joking anymore.

"I never said I was nice. In fact, I'd love to not be as pure as a darling angel anymore. Come on, Alex, get growly and possessive. I'm sure we can keep it down enough to stop Eli from investigating."

He took his hands from me and I sighed and dropped back on his bed. "I really don't feel that you get the meaning of sex."

"Animalistic pleasure. Sure, I get it plenty."

"No. In human life, it is supposed to mean loving someone enough to go that far."

"Really, so is that why you slept with Rachel, Alex? Out of love?"

I heard him stand up, and smiled when his face popped into view over mine as he crawled on top of me. "You want to know why I slept with Rachel, Holly?"

"Sure. As long as you don't start praising her big boobs. Probably couldn't take that blow to the ego right now."

"I slept with Rachel because she's nothing like you." He kissed my ribcage to punctuate it.

I frowned. "Thanks. Even better than her having bigger jugs."

He smiled at that and I wanted to smack him. "And you say I'm the jealous type."

"Well, she kind of already had something you won't give me, so yeah. I think I have a little cause for jealousy, thank you. You're just bothered by a hypothetical situation that will never happen since it's failed to happen the past five years I've been trying to get laid."

"Five years?" His eyebrow rose. "Holly Elizabeth, if you had been successful at fifteen, I would have made your ass so purple you wouldn't sit for a week."

"Hmm. So, if I say I'm only a theoretical virgin because I was so drunk I don't remember my first time... will you believe me? Or would you like to test and see if I still have that precious hymen?"

"Nice try."

"Can't blame me for it; just look at you." He raised his eyebrow again and I blushed. "Don't look at me like that. You know you're beautiful. I bet girls flirt shamelessly with you all the time."

"I've learned that if you agree to those kinds of accusations, girls tend to get annoyed." He bent his head and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"No because I'll take pride in knowing my stud of a brother wants me instead of those girls. Or so he says. I haven't seen this shown so much."

"Just because I'm not screwing your brains out," I shut my eyes at the visual, "doesn't mean I don't want you. I just want you in a different way."

"Yeah, love and tender touches." I rubbed my cheek in exasperation. "I get that you love me. I love you, too. And sure, we can cuddle after. I just would really like some rough loving right now."

"No because you don't get it. You say you do, but if you did you wouldn't act the way you do. Be patient, Holly. Once you give up your virginity, you can't take it back." He sat up straight on top of me and looked down at me. "I probably shouldn't have encouraged you today."

"If it counts for anything, I'm happy you did." I smiled at him and ran my hands up his thighs until he took them in his hands.

"I don't doubt that at all. Now, if you'll go put on a shirt, you should come downstairs and cook with me." He rolled off me and the bed. I didn't move, just watched his ass as he walked towards the door. "Holly," his voice warned me. "Get up and keep your mind from getting you in trouble."

"Maybe you'll spank me if I let it get me into trouble." I winked at him as he turned to face me at the door.

"I'll let JT spank you."

"That works too. I'm sure I could persuade him, if he needs persuasion at all."

He frowned. "Leave your brothers alone, Holly."

"Nah. I'll trade you and just go put a shirt on." I slid off the bed, and wrapped my arms around him as I came to stand in front of him. "Are you jealous of them, too?"

"That would mean I view them as threats, and I don't think they'd sway their morals for you."

"Ouch. Way to insult mine." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. "Adam and Eve's children supposedly populated the earth. I don't see any problem since we don't even intend to go that far." I turned the knob on the door and opened it. "I'll be down in a minute."

True to word, I was down stairs just as he started pulling hamburger out of the fridge. "That is not what I meant by put on a shirt." He sat the meat on the counter and faced me.

I smiled at him. "It's a shirt. I'm 100% covered." I'd taken off my bra and put on a white fitted tank top.

"And breaking the always wear undergarments rule."

"Actually, you never said that. You only said I had to wear panties, and I am. Would you like to see those again?" I actually reached for my button as he dropped his head back and sighed at the ceiling.

"Holly, really." The door slammed and footsteps came towards the kitchen.

"Hey, what are you guys making?" JT stepped up beside me to survey the kitchen. "Spaghetti? Hamburgers?"

"Hamburger helper," I supplied, knowing we had a couple boxes in the cabinet. He turned his head to acknowledge my answer and I smiled at him as his eyes dropped.

"What the hell."

"I was just trying to explain to our sister that I didn't count this as putting a shirt on."

"No kidding." He returned his eyes to mine. "Come on, you're going up and changing." He took my arm in his hand for good measure.

"But I was going to help Alex cook." I looked to my older brother.

"After you change." He nodded towards the doorway and I let JT lead me away.

"I'm not changing," I told JT as I walked up the stairs in front of him.

"I'll change you myself."

"Is that a promise?" I stopped at the top of the stairs and received a nudge from behind as JT's hands slipped around my waist.

"Move it, Holly. Go change in case Eli or Drew wanders in there."

"Eli's seen me naked."

"I know that." He pushed on me more firmly.

"Jealous?"

"I've seen you naked and I invade your dreams. I'm not too worried about it."

"Hmm." I placed my hands over his as he pushed me a couple steps forward. "Doing anything tonight?"

"Holly," his voice warned and he gave me a pretty good shove forward. "Move."

"What? I'm just wondering." He suddenly lifted me up. "This isn't comfortable, even remotely."

"Good. I'll make sure to carry you this way from now on. Maybe it'll actually help reinforce rules since nothing else does." He dropped me onto my bed and opened my drawer, pulling out a bra and walking back to me. "Put it on." He took my hand and closed my fingers over it before walking to the door.

"I'm good." I yawned and lay back on my bed. JT kicked the door closed and pulled me up roughly, his hands jerking my shirt up and over my head. "I sure hope you're this rough in bed."

It was comical as he put my bra on, and I shivered slightly as he had to adjust my breasts in it. "I don't know why you have to be so damn stubborn. Teasing me like you actually," he muttered to himself and jerked my shirt down over my head. "There. Go help Alex now."

"Teasing you like I actually what?" I tilted my head sideways.

He met my eyes as he straightened. "You're sexually bipolar. That's the best way I can put it."

"Not really. I still have the same goal."

"You're not going to get it either."

I lay back with a content sigh. "I think I have." The mattress went down by my hips and I smiled at him as he held my chin, as if I'd try to avoid his questioning.

"What did you say?"

"I think I have." I smiled at him and his eyes narrowed.

"Holly, I am not kidding right now."

"I'm not either."

"Is that guy coming over here?"

"I don't see how that's any of your business." His eyes looked molten, for lack of a better word, and I had to try hard to keep my smile normal.

"Did you fuck him," JT demanded.

"No, he's a little too straight-laced for me. But I suppose if you get immense amounts of normal sex, you get used to it." He didn't reply. "What?"

"Have you had sex?"

"That's not really your business."

"I think it is, Holly. You had better tell me right now, convincingly, that you are a virgin, or I will check for myself and I will bruise your backside if you lie."

"Hmm." I closed my eyes. "So I still get the punishment if I say I'm not?" He made a warning sound that was almost a growl. "Yup. I'm sticking with I'm not."

He lifted off of me and I opened my eyes, thinking he'd gotten sick of my game, but jumped as his hands made quick work of my shorts and panties. I felt a blush heat up my cheeks as he looked up at me. "Changing your plea, little girl?" I took a deep breath and lay back on the bed. He pushed my legs apart and I squirmed as he shoved a finger up into me. I inhaled sharply as he pushed one more in and moved them around. "This isn't looking good for you." He curled his fingers and I arched my back.

"I haven't had sex. I broke it a long time ago myself," I spoke quickly as he started to pull away.

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because it's the truth. Your fingers are the biggest things I've ever had in me." Except, you know, Alex's, whose might or might not be slightly bigger.

"Hearing you say that, I almost feel bad for holding you hostage from boys. Only almost, though." He pulled my pants back up my legs and stood up as he buttoned them back. I stared at the ceiling, frustrated more because he touched me, when it should have been the opposite.

"JT?" His hands slid to my hips and the weight came back on the bed.

"What?" In the back of my mind I briefly wondered on how he could act like touching me was normal brother behavior. Our family was more than a little messed up by societal standards.

"You should just fuck me." The weight shifted on the bed and the mattress sunk down beside my head and I opened my eyes to his breath on my cheek.

"I'm the kind of man you shouldn't let touch you. You know this. We've taught you this." His eyes stared into mine and I shifted my gaze to his temple.

"But you're my brother. It's different. You wouldn't hurt me like you do everyone else."

"That is exactly why we shouldn't, Holly. You know that as well." He smiled at me like I was a silly child.

"Then why did you just touch me." I pushed on his chest and he rolled to beside me as I sat up. I reached across him to my side table to grab my phone and check the text I'd heard come in an hour before. "If you're not going to commit to treating me fully like your conquests, don't touch me at all."

I read over the standard text from Amy as he slid his hand over my stomach to pull me back. I stood up and pulled his hand away from me. "I'm serious, JT. Don't touch me."

"You just asked me to fuck you and now I can't even try to comfort you?"

"No, you can't." I started texting Amy back and JT stood up and took my phone from me.

"You know why we can't, Holly Elizabeth." I reached for my phone and he put it in his pocket. "Take a seat. Let's get this all out right now." I looked at his pocket before turning towards the door. "Where are you going?"

"To help Alex cook." I opened the door and JT pushed it back over the top of my head. I tried once more to open it, but he kept his weight leaning on it. "Damn it, JT, let me out of my room." I hit at his arm and he let go only to pull me back towards the bed.

"You need to chill out, little girl."

"JT..." My voice was weary as he pulled me to sit in front of him and hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"How can you excuse my being your brother?"

"I don't excuse it; I just don't care at this point. I don't want to have your babies, so there's nothing scientifically wrong with it. Also, morally? What about Adam and Eve's children? They bred each other. Aren't morals connected to spiritual beliefs usually?"

"Usually. But it's also illegal." JT's right thumb rubbed the small patch of skin that had come uncovered on my left hip.

"So don't ever tell a cop? I mean, come on, duh."

"Your first time shouldn't be with a guy who makes you just another notch in the headboard."

"I'm your sister. I know you wouldn't treat me that way. I'm not asking for a relationship; I'm just asking for a nice first time."

"I'm not the right person, Holly. I'd hate myself for taking that from you."

"Fine. Can I go now?"

He hugged me tighter and laid back, pulling me back too so my head rested on his stomach. "No. I think I'll hold you hostage until I'm sure you're okay."

"Can I at least have my phone?"

"Sure." He didn't move to retrieve it so I lifted a hand and tried to find his pocket. "That's not your phone."

"I know." I moved my hand into his pocket finally and retrieved what I wanted. I pulled up the text I'd started and finished it.

"Holly, Alex wants to know what you're doing." Eli walked into the room and I looked at him, propping myself up on my elbows. He didn't look at JT and acted as if he expected an answer only to relay. As if it was normal to find JT and me together.

"Don't you knock?"

"JT was talking to me. Tell him to go ahead and finish making dinner without me." I smiled at my little brother, hoping he'd just ignore our older brother.

"Holly doesn't make me knock because I don't terrorize her," was all he said before he left, closing the door behind him.

"You should make him knock." JT pulled me back down against him.

"Why?"

"He could walk in on you changing." His hand stroked my left shoulder.

"So?"

"He could see things he's not supposed to be seeing."

"Things you don't want him seeing you mean. I don't care if he does." I drew circles on the thighs framing my body. "He would if I asked."

"If I find out you two did anything, your ass would cease to exist."

"Kinky. Can I get a promise on that?" I smiled, knowing I was annoying him. "If you just fuck me, we wouldn't have to worry about it." JT's hand left me and the TV flashed on a second later. "TV over a willing girl. What has my older brother come to?" He ignored me and turned it to one of his favorite shows.

-

I didn't knock as I entered JT's room that night and witnessed him dropping his shorts and boxers to the floor. He was facing away from me, but as he bent down to pull his boxers back up, I caught a view in between his legs. "You need to knock next time, Holly."

"You're home again. Why are you home again?" I walked towards the other side of the bed and pulled back the covers.

His condescending look made me smile as he climbed in beside me. "Another headache."

"You sure do keep getting those a lot."

"Why are you in here?" He reached over and turned out his lamp.

"Are you objecting?" I turned my back to him and found his arm to pull over me.

"No."

"Then it doesn't matter." He pulled me close again like before and I shut my eyes. "You can sleep naked if you want."

"Your allowing me is exactly why I won't."

"Maybe I should then."

"Maybe you shouldn't." His voice wasn't kidding with me, but I lifted up anyways, pulling my shirt over my head. "Holly, put your shirt back on."

"No." I lay back down and made sure his chest pressed against my bare back.

12