A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers

Dave sat there watching this 'critical part' but he was struggling to take it in. All that was burning in his mind at that point was the feeling of his daughter's firm breasts crushed against his thighs and the reaction that it had caused in his pants. He had to get out of there. He stood up and went to move from the room, too conscious of the bulge in his jeans.

"Aren't you going to watch the rest with me Daddy?" Julie asked, surprised by his apparent departure.

"Um, I'm just going to get another drink," he said, coming up with the first excuse that entered his mind.

"As long as you're not uncomfortable," Julie said, glancing at his crotch. Dave simply left the room, stunned and unsure of what was going on. If he was younger and single, he would swear that the young vixen in the room was trying to pick him up, and not very subtlety either. But this was his daughter. So why was his body reacting so well to her. Why wasn't his mind controlling him rather than saying, "Wow, what if she is!"

Having made the excuse that he was going to get a drink, he found himself trapped into returning. He sat back down on the couch and Julie leaned up against him. She looked at him and reached up with her hand, telling him that he had something on his lip from lunch. She plucked it away and all Dave was aware of was the aroma of pussy on her fingers and what seemed to be an intense heat transfer between them where she had her body pushed up against his. He sat there, barely seeing the movie, astounded by the reaction that the close proximity of his daughter was having on him. He put her arm around her, his and resting on her arm and she smiled at him, snuggling into his embrace.

Julie was alive with excitement. She was so close to her father, she could tell that he had a stiff cock in his pants and even the slightest movement seemed to get him bigger. She could feel his hand on her arm and loved that it was so close to her breast. Should she place his hand on her tit? Or should she grab his cock? What a choice. In the end she settled for moving as the movie came to a close, because in doing so, she turned and her father's hand slid onto her breast. He held it for the briefest of moments before reacting sharply and taking it away, apologizing.

"Its ok Dad," Julie laughed at his reaction," Its not like it's the first time someone has accidentally touched my boob!" And with that she put her hand on her father's cock to push herself up into a standing position.

"Oops," she laughed at him as she went to get the disc out of the player, bending so that he had a perfect view of her arse in the jeans that she was wearing. As she replaced the disc in the cover, they heard the front door open and Steve called out that he was home. Her father stood, embarrassed and shocked and went back out to the garden.

"Hey Steve," Julie called out to him, disappointed in one respect but pleased in another. She grabbed him by the hand and dragged him off to her bedroom. Before he even really had a chance to reply and see what was up, she was peeling her pants down her legs. She lay back on the bed with her pussy exposed to him, still wearing the pale-blue t-shirt that she'd paired with her jeans.

"Fuck me Steve. I need your cock." She said simply.

"Well if that's what you really want ..." Steve teased, dragging out his response.

"I suggest you hurry or I might have to go and see if Mum has any toys I can use, then I could just forget about you and help myself," Julie said in response to his teasing. Steve for his part, quickly whipped his jeans off and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He climbed up over his sister's slight frame and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy lips before plunging inside her.

"Oh god you don't know how much I needed that!" she said to him as his enormous cock speared inside her. "Please fuck me hard."

Steve responded by thrusting his cock in and out of his sister's pussy, working her over as he himself worked closer and closer to cumming. He thrust again and again and Julie whimpered and sighed as again and again she was split apart, her vagina engulfed by the massive intruder. She reached up and pulled at her brother's nipples, tugging and squeezing them, reaching for her clit with her other hand. She thrust herself back to meet him in his efforts until he pulled his cock from her pussy and started to pump it with his fist. Julie sat up and took the head of his cock in her mouth, telling him to cum there as he worked the remainder of his member over with his hand.

Steve held still and felt his balls tighten as the familiar rush worked its way through his body to release a stream of sperm into Julie's mouth. Julie swallowed and swallowed and then took Steve's cock back in her mouth to clean him off.

"Hmm, looks like I might need to help you out a little more," Steve said, smiling at Julie as he dropped down between her legs. He parted her lips with his fingers and delved between them with his tongue, seeking to and succeeding in pleasuring her.

Julie squirmed and wriggled and finally came, thrilled to find release again when she hadn't expected it for hours if at all.

"Does Mum really have toys?" Steve asked Julie as they dressed themselves afterwards.

"I don't know," Julie laughed, "I was making it up, maybe I'll have to have a look sometime."

"Now that's not a bad idea," Steve replied.

"Yeah well, don't do it now, because Dad's still home you know."

"Damn. Oh well, have to do it another time then."

Julie left Steve to his own devices, which turned out to be turning the computer on to see if there were any developments that he needed to attend to. There was a stack of fan email there and he glanced through the ones that appealed to him. He spotted one from hornylady and opened it up. It was a request for a solo session from him. She said that she had at least one friend who was interested in seeing the happy monster and wanted to set her up to watch him do his thing.

Steve sent back a reply saying that he would be happy to and said that he could do it later that evening if she could organise her friend in time. He told her to message him at 8:30 if she wanted to go through with it.

Olivia showed Mary the message. "There you go, 8:30 tonight you can watch my son wank his enormous penis."

"Wow, that is awesome, Mary said, caressing her sister's breasts as she stood behind her, Olivia sitting in the chair in front of her brother-in-law's computer. Olivia had again spent the day with her sister and the two of them had indulged in some loving. Just before Olivia had been about to leave, Mary had reminded her of what she had offered, so Olivia had checked her email account on their computer.

"You just don't know how awesome it really is," Olivia said, thinking back to having it in her anus, but not willing to tell her sister everything.

Later that same day, John was sitting at his computer. He was reading the message on the screen for about the tenth time. It was from his niece, Julie. And if he was reading it correctly, which with this being the tenth time he'd read it, he was pretty sure he was, she had found the story he'd written, guessed it was about her and now added to it so that the uncle fucked the girl in the story. Something he'd thought about but hadn't been prepared to put on paper. And she'd invited him to add to it further and send it back. Did he dare do it? He thought back to when he'd seen her that morning and she'd been wearing so little clothing. His already hard cock twitched.

"John do you think I could use your computer for awhile later?" Mary asked, breaking his reverie. He quickly alt-tabbed after recovering from his start in the chair.

"Good god, Mary, you scared the shit out of me!" he laughed as he turned to face her in the doorway to the study. Mary laughed at him.

"Sorry about that, can I use it though?"

"Umm, sure," he replied, wondering what she needed it for. Mary rarely used the computer but he decided that if she wanted to tell him what it was about hen she would do exactly that.

"I need it at 8:30."

"ok."

Alexis and Adriana were out for the night and John was watching the football as Mary settled into the chair in front of her husband's computer. She had shut the door so that it wouldn't be evident what was going on at a quick glance and now spread her legs as she logged into the messenger program under the alias wetandwilling that Olivia had set up for her.

She looked at the friend's list and sure enough, monstercock4fun was already logged in, as was hornylady. Soon after she had logged in, she was invited to a video conference and accepted. She saw her nephew Steve sitting on a chair in front of his computer, wearing boxers and a t-shirt.

hornylady} here she is now

wetandwilling}hello

monstercock4fun}g'day

hornylady}are u ready to perform for my friend, Steve?

monstercock4fun}sure, ready to watch wet?

wetandwilling}I think so

monstercock4funthink? Not sure about this?

As she glanced at the cam portion of the screen, she saw that her nephew had flopped out his semi-erect penis and was stunned by how big it looked.

wetandwilling} k, I am SURE

hornylady} I told y u that u'd like it lol

wetandwilling}u were right.

Steve started to stoke his cock. He found the fact that there were two women watching him now with no men leering at his sister even more arousing than he had thought that he would. His cock quickly grew to its full size and he was rewarded by his audience with their messages.

wetandwilling}that has to be the best and biggest cock I've ever seen!

hornylady}Isn't it gorgeous?

wetandwilling}ur telling me!

Steve applied moisturizer to his hands and slowly worked them up and down his shaft and over the head of his cock, watching the messages appear on the screen to tell him how much they were enjoying it.

monstercock4fun}r u playing with urselves?

hornylady}of course

wetandwilling}me too!

Mary watched her nephew's hands stroking his cock and wished that she could feel the fullness of it in her own hands. And her pussy she conceded. At Olivia's advice, she was wearing no panties and was sitting at the computer in a skirt since there was some chance that John would walk in. She was typing messages one handed now as her other hand worked on her clitoris, stroking and rubbing it, her juices seeping from her pussy to wet her skirt.

As she watched, Steve's hands increased their tempo on his cock until he finally held still and a stream of cum spurted from its tip into the air before landing on his belly with what Mary imagined could have been an auditable splat.

wetandwilling}thank you so much for sharing that with me Steve.

monstercock4fun}Sure, maybe 1 day u could return the favr?

wetandwilling}im willing to consider it

hornylady}night steve

monstercock4dun} night horny, see u some other time.

Hornylady}Sure will

Mary logged off of her computer and the phone rang.

"So what do you think of my boy's cock now?" Olivia asked.

"My god, it was bigger than I'd thought possible! Imagine how it would to have that stuffed inside you." Mary replied.

"Oh believe me, I've thought about it!" laughed Olivia.

"God it would be so amazing. I can't believe that you got all that set up and he doesn't know that he's masturbating for his Mum."

"And his Aunty now!"

"Well I don't know about you, but I have to go and finish myself off. That got me more worked up than I've been in ages. Well other than the time I've spent with you of course!"

"Its ok, I understand. I can't believe how many times I've frigged myself whilst watching or thinking about my son's cock. Have a good night.

Mary hung up the telephone and turned off the computer. She thought about going to the bedroom to masturbate, but decided that having seen that little performance, she'd rather the real thing. She went into the living room where John was watching the TV and sat down in front of him. His hands caressed her shoulders, massaging them gently and she moaned her appreciation.

Without ceremony, she turned around and started undoing his pants so that she could pull them to the floor. John watched in surprise, but with pleasure written across his face as his wife stripped his pants off of him and took his suddenly inflating penis into her mouth. She sucked and nibbled at it until it was at its full erection and then bobbed her head up and down, taking time to swirl her tongue around the head and occasionally lick along the shaft.

John was torn between watching the football and watching his wife's mouth working on his cock, but in the end, she won. "After all, he thought to himself, if he did the right thing, there might be some chance of this happening again someday!"

Mary worked John to a point where she thought he might not be able to control himself any longer and then stopped, clambered up on top of him and lifted her skirt to show that she had no panties on. She grabbed his cock, guided it to the entrance of her hole and slid blissfully down its length until he was completely buried within her.

John grasped Mary by the waist and moved with her as she ground her pelvis in a circle before moving up and down his cock again. John moaned with appreciation and watched his cock appearing and disappearing within her pussy until her hand descended to her clit and blocked his view.

Mary sat, impaled on her husband's cock, her fingers teasing her clitoris towards orgasm, her mind filled with the image of her nephew's cock and imagining what it might be like to be stretched even further apart than she was now. She climaxed, her pussy quivering as she came.

John enjoyed the sensation of his wife's orgasm around his cock and as she subsided, toppled her onto the couch so that he could get between her legs and fuck her some more. He thrust in and out of her pussy, admiring her breasts, reaching out to touch them as he knew she liked. He never tired of gazing at his wife when she was naked. She wasn't the person he had married all those years ago and even though he enjoyed looking at girls the age of his daughters, he loved his wife and they had a perfectly good sex life.

The brief thought of his daughters caused him to remember the story as he impaled his wife again and again and images of Julie's nipple being pulled at the table flashed in his mind, sending him beyond the point of no return. He emptied his seed into her pussy and they lay on the couch.

"Well that was a pleasant surprise."

"What can I say, I like to be able to surprise you occasionally, even after all these years," laughed Mary. She left him then to clean up before heading off to bed. John told her that he'd watch the end of the game and then come and join her.

Once the game was complete though, he was drawn to the computer, where he opened up his story and added to what Julie had sent him, focusing on the young girl giving the older man a blow job. When he finished, he pasted it into an email and hit send before he could have second thoughts. Then he went to bed, having second thoughts about whether he should have sent it or not.

"Too late now," he thought as he finally drifted off to sleep.

Over the next two weeks, Olivia and Mary talked more and more and occasionally found time to fuck each other or to hook up a connection with Steve and watch him masturbate. John and Julie were exchanging emails, detailing their story and Steve and Julie continued to fuck each other and perform on the internet for money, slowly building quite a balance of money. Adriana joined them a couple of times, but it was harder for her to find an excuse to come over.

Julie teased her Dad a couple of times, but couldn't quite seem to find the right way in which to approach getting her father's cock in either her hand, mouth or pussy.

Steve searched through his mother's drawers. Julie had made a comment about her toys and though she claimed that she was joking and had no idea, Steve wanted to know. There was something about the thought that his mother might be sticking toys in her pussy for hers or his father's pleasure sent blood pulsing to his cock and he wanted to know.

Finally he found the stash. In a shoe box in the bottom of her wardrobe, hidden under a couple of other pairs of shoes, he found some toys. He picked them up and inspected them, turning on the ones that vibrate, feeling their texture, imagining how they would look sliding in and out between the bald pussy lips that he'd captured on video.

As he stood there, he even sniffed them, seeking traces of his mother's pleasure, but there was none to be found, or at least nothing other than the smell of plastic and rubber. He was putting the last one back and about to leave the room, his mind starting to wonder if there would be a chance of rigging a video to catch her using them, when he quickly picked a medium sized blue one with the thought that he might try it out on Julie and see what she thought of it. In grabbing it, he found one more that he hadn't noticed and stopped in shock.

It was exactly the same as the one that hornylady had used on herself the last time that they had played on their cams together.

The one that he held in his hand wasn't huge and wasn't as big as his dick, but he had a plan and the size of this toy fitted with that. He wondered momentarily again about whether hornylady might actually be his mother but then just laughed it off as his over-active imagination (even though the thought did significantly less than repulse him). After all, they must sell hundreds of these things all over the place.

He retreated to his room and hid the pink rubbery vibrator away, hoping for a time to use it with Julie. Maybe they could use it for their internet audience. He wondered whether he should tell her first or just surprise her by sticking it in her pussy when she wasn't expecting it. So many possibilities he thought to himself.

Julie prowled down the passage, anticipation building as she moved closer to where she expected to find her Uncle John. They'd been exchanging emails for quite some time now and she found the thought of fucking her uncle almost as exciting and dangerous as the thought of fucking her father. She'd not made much progress there, but was sure that the time was right for her to win her uncle over.

It hadn't taken him long to get into the swing of the story swapping and Julie now looked forward to the days when she came home to find an email in her inbox from Uncle John. She would sit at the computer fingering herself as she read the story and then ponder where she thought that she could take the story before writing a response and sending it back.

In the time that they'd been swapping emails, her Uncle had admitted to wanking himself as he read what Julie had written, with thoughts of her firm body in his mind to inspire him. Julie had sent him a picture of herself in her underwear in exchange for a photo of his erect cock. It turned out that it wasn't as big as her brother's but it still looked perfectly fuck and suckable and she had told him exactly that. He told her that he'd exploded over a copy of the photo of her and she asked him to show her.

John had taken a digital shot of the messed up photo and sent it to Julie. Julie had then asked if he would like to see her naked. John was too far gone to say no at this point and Julie had asked what he would do for her if she let him see her naked. John had had no idea as to what to ask for and in the end, after a bit of to and fro, the two of them had agreed that they would settle it with John owing his niece a favour to be called upon at a later date.

Julie had stripped down and photographed her breasts and bald pussy and sent the photos off to her uncle who had sent back his thoughts on just how wondrously beautiful his niece was.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers
1...1516171819...23