A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,943 Followers

She noted that the plastic felt considerably harder within her than her brother's cock. She preferred the sensation of the cock, but this wasn't a bad substitute considering there wasn't one around to use. With the red vibrator buried within her, she picked up the blue one and turned it back on so that she could hold it against her clit and see how that felt. She only had to hold it very gently against herself to drive herself mad. She found it too intense and didn't' think she'd be able to cum by doing that to herself. Besides, she wasn't ready for that yet, so she discarded the blue one again before working the red one in and out a couple of times and sucking it clean.

The next one that she turned to was different. It was more of a rubbery like substance than the hard plastic vibrators and was shaped like a cock, complete with fake veins standing out on its sides. It was quite a bit bigger than the last one, but not as big as Steve's monster cock. She slipped it into her mouth; dreaming about having her brother's cock between her teeth, ready to squirt its hot load into her mouth. Thoughts like that just served to excite her further though and she quickly resorted to sliding the toy into her pussy rather than her mouth. It filled her nicely and she was surprised to find that this size might even be preferable to that of her brother who was so big that she always felt really stretched (compared to this toy) when he fucked her.

As she slid the toy in and out of her pussy, her juices ran down between her arse cheeks, which led her to thoughts about how he had slid his finger inside her arse. She looked back down at the little blue vibrator, wondering how she'd go sliding that into her anus whilst her pussy was full. She decided to wait a little while before finding out, because there was a very elaborate and interesting toy lined up to be the next that she tried. It had a big piece like a cock and then a little 'tickly' bit that stuck out as well. And to top it off, there were what appeared to be beads running around the shaft of the toy, which when she turned on, rotated about it.

Julie flipped her skirt up far enough that she could see this one as it entered her bald pussy, curious as to what the extra attachment was for. She assumed in the first instance that it was for clit stimulation, as that was what the curve of the toy seemed to indicate. She slid it inside herself until the little nub pushed up against her clit and then turned the toy on, gasping as it vibrated and the beads rotated inside her and the little nub whirled slowly in an elliptical movement that brushed against her clit. She simply held the toy there as it pleasured her, marvelling at the intensity of the pleasure that was building in her gut.

After a little of this stimulation, she pulled it out a bit and rotated the toy through 180 degrees and pushed it back in so that the little nub this time came into contact with her anus, brushing and rubbing against he entrance to her tight little puckered hole. It felt good, but what Julie decided she truly desired was a toy in each of her holes so that she could be stuffed completely full.

She grabbed the red and blue vibrators that she had been using earlier, thinking to herself that she could try the flesh coloured cock and the absolutely massive black one another time. She got up on her knees and then lent forwards doggy style before leaning down so that her head and shoulders were supporting her weight so that she could reach between her legs with the larger toy and around her arse with the smaller. She slid the large red vibrator smoothly within her bald pussy and then positioned the tip of the little blue one against her anus before pushing gently and wiggling her arse so that she could find the right angle of entry. She sighed as it slowly began to invade her butt cavity, loving the fullness of having both of her holes filled with the plastic toys.

Dave pulled up in the driveway, grinning. He'd had a meeting across town that had finished early and had decided that he had time to come home and look at some nudity on the net before anyone else got there. He relished the thought of the chance to get naked and stroke his cock until he came.

He opened the front door, closing it quietly out of habit of arriving home late from his trips away and not wanting to wake anyone. He made his way towards the bedroom where his computer was and where he would access the young, naked 18 and 19 year old vixens that turned him so, and was surprised and a little disappointed to hear a distinct buzzing coming from the bedroom. Damn, Olivia must have had similar thoughts, he decided.

Oh well, there was nothing wrong with their sex life and fucking Olivia would be far less than a chore. He decided that he would at least have the pleasure of surprising her though and removed his clothing in the passage. As he thought about walking in on her naked, his cock rose to the occasion. He wondered which of her toys he'd find sticking out of her pussy. He decided that there was really only one way in which he was likely to find out.

Dave stepped around the corner of the doorway to look into the bedroom, his erect cock pointing the way before him. He was greeted by the sight of an arse pointing towards him, a vibrator within the anus and a second within the bald pussy below it, a hand on each guiding their movement as they were wiggled and pushed and pulled in the pursuit of sexual pleasure. His cock twitched in reaction and he considered what he should say given that he clearly hadn't been noticed as yet. He settled with watching for a moment, his hand stroking his cock as he built his pleasure

He wasn't capable of watching for very long though without joining in and finally spoke up.

"You look like you could use a hand there, mind if I help?"

Julie gasped in shock when her father spoke. She hadn't heard him enter the house and was now caught fucking herself with her mother's toys on their marital bed! Involuntarily, she looked back to where her father was moving into the room from the doorway, one hand wanking his cock, a grin on his face ... which very quickly registered shock to match that which Julie was sure would be evident on her own face.

"What the hell are you doing Julie?" Dave demanded of his daughter after his initial shock at realising that the face that glanced back at him from the bed was not that of his wife. It should have been obvious he thought as his eyes automatically re-scanned the body that was on his bed, but he'd really only been looking at what was happening with the toys, not the hands that were operating them.

Julie was unsure how to play this. There was the part of her that was thrilled to get to see her father's cock in his hand, erect and ready for pleasure and the part of her that just wanted to curl up and die out of embarrassment because of the position that she'd been caught in. The nasty, horny girl in her won out and she answered,

"I'm trying to have an orgasm."

"That's not what I mean, why the hell are you in my room with your mother's toys Julie?" Dave asked, cursing himself silently at just how lame it sounded and hating the part of himself that kept driving his eyes back to his daughter's wondrously smooth, tight butt and the toys that were emanating from her orifices.

"Well I haven't gotten around to buying myself any and I was horny and I had to sort out the batteries and ended up doing it here," Julie said matter-of-factly whilst pulling the toys from her holes and rolling over so that she was sitting on her bum, her legs spread, leaving her bald pussy exposed to her father who she noticed couldn't help but keep looking at her.

"So are you going to help me cum or not?"

"What?!" Dave spluttered, stunned at his daughter's suggestion.

"You asked if I needed a hand and since you're here and naked and clearly as horny as I am, I thought you might help me to reach my orgasm."

"Julie, I am your father, don't even suggest such things! Now get out of here," Dave told her, part of him hating himself for turning down the opportunity. He told himself that he had to though. He couldn't sexually pleasure his daughter, it was wrong. Even if she did have one of the most wonderful bodies he'd ever set eyes on.

Julie made to leave the room, picking up the two toys to take with her.

"I think that you should leave those here," Dave said, without really knowing why.

"Oh come on Dad, don't be such a prude! I'll leave them here, but just so that you know, I'm going to the kitchen now and then I will go and fuck myself with something from the fridge in my room. If you hear any noise, it will probably be me screaming as I cum. And she strode past her father, not bothering to stop to pick up her panties.

Dave was left standing just inside the doorway, looking at the mess that she'd left behind. Toys were scattered on the bed and her panties were lying on the floor. His mind was whirling. He couldn't come to terms with the fact that she seemed so disappointed that he had turned her down. If he'd ever thought about it before he thought that the appropriate reaction would have been for her to be embarrassed and outraged at being caught in such a compromising position and looking to send him to jail if he had even thought of suggesting what she had suggested to him.

He sat on the bed, thinking. After awhile, he picked up the vibrator that had been in her pussy with the intent of packing it away before Olivia returned home. He also gathered her panties from the floor. They were a sky blue satin. He liked satin. Without really thinking about what he was doing, he brought them to his nose and smelled her aroma on them. Then he sniffed the vibrator as well, his cock sprinking back to full attention at the aroma of her sex. Knowing it was wrong and that he was just teasing himself with something that he couldn't have, he ran his tongue along the toy, tasting his daughter's sex.

Dave threw the toy in the box, disgusted with himself. He'd come home horny and now hadn't managed to do anything about it. And as much as he hated the fact, this encounter had done nothing except excite him even further. He sat there with his daughter's satin panties in one hand and his cock sitting stiffly erect, awaiting attention. His mind replayed what he had seen and what his daughter had said and then cast itself further back to the kitchen when she'd rubbed up against him and to the day when they'd watched the movie and she'd levered herself up by placing her hand on his cock. And come to think of it, his hand had landed on her breast. He was starting to wonder whether if it all may have been planned.

He felt the smooth surface of Julie's satin panties with his fingers, then brought them up to his nose again so that he could smell her aroma, before wrapping the fabric about his cock and gliding it up and down the length of his engorged shaft. God it felt good. He stroked the material up and down as his mind played over and over again the sight of the two toys buried deep within her holes. It was enough. He cum spurted out from the tip of his cock as it pulsed and landed over his hand and his daughter's panties. If only he'd been able to do that in Julie's mouth he found himself thinking, before chastising himself. He had done the right thing.

Julie, true to her word, left her father's room and went to the kitchen. She rummaged around and in the end pulled two carrots from the vegetable drawer before going to her bedroom. Then she lay on her bed with her leg's spread and her skirt pulled up and started to work one of them in and out of her pussy. She loved the feel of the natural ridges in the vegetable and enjoyed their passage back and forth between her lips, but her mind was focused on all the views that she had managed to get of her Dad's cock. It wasn't as big as Steve's but it was still large and she thought that being a bit smaller it could possibly be even better than Steve's to fuck.

She rolled onto her side and pulled the carrot from her pussy. Now that it was nice and slick with her juices, she started to work it into her anus. She struggled somewhat and decided to get some hand cream, which she worked into her arse with her fingers before returning the vegetable there. Once it was sliding smoothly and happily into her arse she worked the second carrot into her pussy, filling herself again.

She worked the two vegetables in and out before using one hand to work on her clit as the carrot in her arse slowly eased itself out of her hole. The sensation was enough to drive her over the edge and she exploded, her insides spasming with the pleasure of her orgasm as it rushed through her.

Julie lay and recovered for a while before hearing a car in the drive way. She grabbed the carrots, threw the one that had been in her arse in the bin and rushed to the kitchen with the other. She didn't encounter anyone and so quickly washed it and threw it back into the vegetable drawer, greatly amused by the fact that one of her family members was now likely to eat a carrot for dinner after it had been in her pussy.

Mary welcomed John at the door. Adriana and Alexis were both out for the evening and Mary had decided that the best way to have her husband find out was to make it seem as though it was all part of a plan to let him have his way with her. She took his briefcase from him, put it on the floor then embraced him to deliver a passionate kiss.

"Mmm, now that is a nice welcome," John said when she withdrew from him.

"Well the girls are both out tonight and I was feeling naughty today so I thought that I'd cook you dinner and then fuck your brains out."

"Well, that sounds like the sort of night in that I could really appreciate," laughed John, his cock already responding to the images that played across his mind.

"I thought that you'd like it. Come on in and sit down, I'll get you a beer." John followed his wife into the living room where she indicated for him to sit on the couch whilst she got him the drink. She returned with his favourite boutique beer and then turned the telly on for him.

John drank deeply of the cloudy amber beer and Mary sat next to him, using her hand to caress his cock, feeling its size swell within his pants. She moved to attack his belt and zipper and John adjusted his weight to assist in her pursuits of removing his pants. He was surprised, but appreciative.

"Well, I don't know what has brought this on, but I'm sure as hell not about to complain!" John laughed as Mary moved to kneel between his legs, his now exposed cock in her hand. She held it up against his stomach and used her tongue to caress his balls, occasionally sucking one of them into her mouth before gently drawing it away from his body to release it with a plop before it became painful for him. Then she ran her tongue up and down the sides of his cock, tracing the swollen veins that adorned his shaft and licking at the small hole in the its tip.

John moaned his appreciation as he took a swig of beer. Mary enveloped his cock in her warm mouth, sliding it slowly down until she couldn't take any more, then sucking just as slowly back up its length. She reached for the beer and took a swig when he released it to her. She swallowed it and then quickly dropped her mouth back over his cock whilst her mouth was still cold from the fluid, drawing a deep rumble of appreciation from her husband.

"You know, maybe we don't' need to have dinner after all, "John suggested as he watched his wife's mouth working all over his erection.

"Don't be silly, if we don't eat, you might not have enough energy for the rest of the night," Mary replied.

She pistoned her head up and down his cock a couple of times before standing up and telling John that she needed to go and finish off the dinner before it wasn't worth eating. John remained on the couch, watching the telly and grinning to himself about the fact that his wife had just been sucking his cock right there in the living room. It was ages since she'd done anything so outrageous for him. It was the sort of thing he'd expect to find his niece doing. That made him think of Julie's awesome body and he idly stroked his cock as he wondered what was for dinner.

Mary called her husband in for dinner and he raised himself from the couch to sit at the dining table, stopping only long enough to pull his pants back up and fasten them.

There was a lovely looking bowl of pumpkin soup waiting for him, an artistic curl of cream adorning the surface. The two of them sat down and ate the soup with the crusty bread that Mary had to accompany it before Mary disappeared to the kitchen to bring out the main course.

He eyed off the fillet mignon that was delivered to the table and noted the bottle of 94 shiraz that was brought along with it.

"Now this looks perfect!" he exclaimed. He waited until Mary joined him and then raised his glass to her. "Here's to the most amazing woman in the world, still able to surprise me after all these years!"

"Why thank you kind sir," Mary responded, her insides churning with desire and anticipation.

The two of the sat and ate their meals slowly, relishing the wine and the opportunity to talk to each other. They chatted about all sorts of things and were surprised to realise that they'd both finished their dinner, that the wine was empty and that they'd barely noticed its passing.

"Dessert, or time for the main event?" Mary asked John.

"You know, I don't really feel like I could eat a lot more ... well not much more food anyway, so perhaps we should try this main event thing you mentioned," John replied.

Mary stood and moved over to where her husband was watching her and offered her hand to help him from his seat. Once he had taken it and stood up, Mary led him off to the bedroom.

"I think that you need to get out of these clothes," she told him, her hands working at the buttons to his shirt as she leant in to kiss him.

"Yes well I don't think I am the only one with that problem," John replied, his own fingers working at the buttons to her blouse. They continued unbuttoning and kissing and only when Mary's blouse was on the floor did John get around to checking out her underwear.

"Now that's both new and extremely hot!" he exclaimed when he saw her bright red satin bra. "I can't wait to see the other half." He worked his fingers at her skirt until he could slide it over her hips for her to shed it to the floor. Sure enough, Mary was wearing matching panties and John stepped back from her to admire her body. Mary stepped closer to him again though, her hands attacking his pants so that she could remove them from her way yet again.

With his pants around his ankles, Mary pushed him back until he tumbled on the bed. She pulled his pants the rest of the way off so that he was naked before climbing up on top of him to kiss him deeply. She ground her panty-clad pussy against his stiff cock and draped her breasts across his chest, the satin teasing at his skin. His hands reached behind her and released the clasp to her bra.

John pulled his wife forwards, breaking their kiss so that her breasts would dangle in his face. He sucked first at one and then the other nipple, teasing them with his tongue, grazing them with his teeth. Mary moaned in appreciation and ground herself harder against his cock. His hands stated to work at her panties, but Mary detached them and slid back down his body until she was kneeling on the floor, his cock once again engulfed in her mouth.

She worked it over and over until John announced that unless she left him alone he was going to explode in her mouth. Mary ignored him and kept sucking, wanting exactly that to happen. As she thrust her mouth down over his cock, Mary felt her husband tense in his familiar pre-cum spasm. She pulled her head back until just the head was between her lips and John grunted as his cock pulsed and unleashed a spurt of cum between her lips. Mary swallowed and as he spurted again, swallowed that cum as well, until his cock was lightly twitching in her mouth. She sucked him clean and grinned at him from her position between his legs.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,943 Followers