A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers

Julie and Steve took off from home in the car, waving goodbye to their mother as they cranked up the stereo and sang along on their way to Adriana's.

"You know, I reckon Mum was masturbating," laughed Julie as the song ended and Steve turned a corner.

"And what makes you think that?" Steve laughed back, "just because that's what you'd be doing if you were left alone for five minutes."

"Huh, as if. No, it was just her general appearance. After all, I know what I've looked like sometimes after a really good fingering and think about it, Dad has been away for 3 weeks, surely she needs some kind of release!"

"I guess you're probably right, its just kinda weird to think of her lying there masturbating whilst I was alone in the house with her I guess," Steve said, belying the thoughts that were truly racing through his head: "Man, just think I was alone in the house and could have snuck in and watched her work over her bald pussy, how mad would that have been?"

They arrived at their cousins' house and both Adriana and Alexis were out the front, clearing the yard in preparation for the night's party.

"Hey guys!" Adriana called out. Steve surveyed his cousin as she approached them. Adriana was wearing a pair of cut off denim shorts that cupped her butt nicely and showed off every inch of her long tanned legs, right down to the bare feel that she sported as she crossed the grass. She was wearing a baggy blue t-shirt, which Steve was a little disappointed in, but hey, she was just working in the yard, he couldn't exactly expect a fashion show... though it would have been nice. She had her blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and he found himself wishing that he could run his tongue up the gentle curve of her neck.

"Hi there Adriana," he heard Jules saying in response to her greeting. He in turn acknowledged her greeting as his gaze moved over to Alexis, his older cousin. Like Adriana, she was tall and slim. Her hair was a dirtier blonde than Adriana's and she kept it shorter, barely down to her shoulders with just enough length to put it up. Her breasts were small like Adriana's, though this wasn't currently evident as she had her back turned to him. He admired her arse as she bent over to pick something up off of the lawn before straightening and making her way over to the car as well.

"Hi Steve, Jules," she said. They echoed her greeting. "All ready for a night of drinking and debauchery?"

"Oh yeah!" Steve said enthusiastically, bringing laughter from the three girls. He joined them, wondering what Alexis would think if she had any idea of just how dirty he intended to get with this sister and cousin.

Steve and Julie piled out of the car and followed their Adriana inside, leaving Alexis to return to her preparations.

"You're in here with me Jules," Adriana told her cousin as they went into her room. "You'll be on the couch, Steve, but you can leave your gear in here for now, you never know, you might get lucky and not need the couch," Adriana said, winking at him. As Steve moved to put his bag in the corner out of the way, Adriana turned to Julie and pulled her close, her mouth clamping over her cousins, her tongue probing between her lips. Julie returned the passion of the kiss, her hands resting on Adriana's arse as she felt Adriana rub herself against her breasts.

Steve stood watching, a silly grin spreading across his face and his cock stiffening in reaction to the sight of his sister and cousin sharing their kiss in front of him.

"Something exciting you, Steve?" Adriana said with a grin as she broke off her kiss with Julie and eyed off his crotch.

"Oh, only what might have just been the sexiest kiss I've ever seen," he laughed and Adriana stepped over to him and gave him a kiss just as passionate as she'd given his sister. His hand slid up inside Adriana's t-shirt to discover that she wore no bra and his cock twitched as he caressed the smooth flesh with its peaked nipple.

"Well, I have to welcome you properly, we might not get another chance for ages," she said by way of an explanation, stepping away from Steve, his hand having to release its pleasurable hold. "We'd better go help Alexis set up."

The three of them went back downstairs and asked Alexis what she would like them to do to help and she happily set them off in pursuit of various tasks to get the house ready for the party. Before long the afternoon was trailing towards evening and the four of them were sitting having a quiet drink before going upstairs to get ready for the party.

"Time to get ready," Adriana announced, standing to move off, "Come on Jules."

Adriana sat on her bed, watching Julie as she brushed her hair, loving the movement of her breasts as she moved her hands up and down, stroking the brush through her hair. They had both showered and now sat in Adriana's room, having banished Steve to the bathroom now that all three girls had finished with it. He had good-naturedly accepted the fact that he got the bathroom last by a simple majority vote.

At Adriana's insistence, Julie was still naked as she brushed her hair and applied her makeup. Adriana wanted to appreciate her body as it moved about her room, but restrained herself from pleasuring her cousin, other than with the occasional touch when she stepped within arm's reach.

Satisfied that she was adequately made up, Julie went to her bag and took out the things that she had bought earlier in the day specifically for the party.

"What do you think?" Julie asked Adriana as she held up a low-rise thong that was almost having trouble existing.

"I think that if it wasn't for your shaved pussy, you'd be having some bikini line issues!" laughed Adriana as Julie pulled the tiny white scrap of cloth up her legs before settling it in place. "It looks fucking hot though!" she added as Julie picked up the bra that she had brought as well.

"God, lucky I didn't come shopping with you, I would have eaten you in the change rooms," Adriana declared as Julie fastened a matching white demi-cup bra about her breasts, the cloth just barely covering her erect nipples, which she tucked neatly into the cup.

"Well, there's an interesting prospect we might have to explore," laughed Julie, pulling on a denim mini-skirt that could have been a belt had it been any shorter. She capped off the ensemble with a hot pink midriff top that clung deliciously to her breasts.

"Fuck the party, I think I want to spend the night with you here," Adriana said, her fingers pinching at her nipples.

"No no, we have to party first, sex comes later," Julie said in a serious imitation of her mother's voice which sent them both into hysterics. "Come on, get dressed, I want to see how hard Steve gets when he sees the two of us walk out of here."

Adriana rummaged around in her underwear drawer before giving up and taking a leather skirt from her cupboard, telling Julie, "Well since you're barely wearing any underwear, the only thing I can do to compete is wear none!" And she pulled the skirt up over her legs before fastening it in place.

"Just be warned that my hands might wander if I know that you're not wearing panties," laughed Julie.

"Promises, promises." Adriana pulled on a fitted midnight blue t-shirt to go with the black skirt and the two of them waltzed out of the room to go have a drink with Steve and Alexis as they waited for the other party guests to arrive.

Both Adriana and Julie enjoyed the look that Steve gave the two of them as they descended the stairs into the living room, especially because of the fact that the reaction of his eyes matched the reaction in his pants.

"Geez, are you two setting out to turn my friends in to babbling masses of putty?" Alexis asked the two girls when she saw how they were dressed. "You do realise that this is just a back yard party don't you?"

"Of course, but there's no reason why we can't dress to feel sexy is there?" Adriana answered her sister, blushing a little.

"Well it will be interesting watching the guys make fools of themselves fawning all over you. You might want to watch out for a couple of the girlfriends though," Alexis teased.

"Who says it shouldn't be their boyfriends who are worried?" Julie asked. Alexis' mouth gaped in response to the insinuation that Julie might pursue a girl for sex. Julie winked at her and giggled and Alexis shook her head and laughed, assuming that Julie had just been teasing her in return.

"Do you girls want something to drink?" Steve asked the two of them as they sat down.

"Sure, get me a stoli," Adriana said and Julie echoed her request. Steve used the opportunity in the kitchen to adjust his crotch, having become significantly harder since his sister and cousin had come down the stairs. It sure was a step up from what Alexis was wearing.

He looked her over as he walked back into the room, she was wearing tight fitting jeans that hugged her butt nicely and a little pale pink midriff t-shirt that clung to every inch of her torso, but exposed her flat belly. Steve thought that she must be wearing a push up bra tonight because he was sure that her breasts hadn't appeared to be that big earlier today (and he had taken notice too!) He passed the other two girls their drinks and picked up his beer as he sat down next to Julie. He really would have liked to put his arm around her (hell if he was day-dreaming he would have liked to have squeezed and sucked her tits!) but he couldn't do this in front of Alexis who sat to their left.

Adriana was sitting opposite him and as he slouched in the lounge that he shared with Julie, he couldn't help but stare at the lovely long pair of legs that emerged from under Adriana's skirt, especially at the point where they met the hem of her skirt.. He caught her smiling at him slyly just as the doorbell rang. Alexis jumped up to go and see who it was and as she left, Adriana spread her legs, revealing her pussy, free of panties to both Julie and Steve. Julie laughed and told her she was bad, but Steve, caught by surprise just stared and licked his lips, causing both Julie and Adriana to burst into more laughter as they stood and lead him out to the backyard where Alexis was taking the first guests.

The party passed reasonably uneventfully apart from some merciless teasing on the part of Adriana. Whenever she got the chance she would rub either her hand or her butt against Steve's crotch, endeavouring to keep him erect for the whole night. At one point, he spotted her lurking in a dark corner and as he approached, she slid her hand up under her skirt and withdrew it. He kept advancing on her and she sucked the finger into her mouth. God he loved to see her do that. When he caught up with her (she had left the corner before he got there) she ran her finger along his upper lip, allowing him to smell her sex on her finger before running away, giggling.

Julie spent most of the night talking to various boys at the party. Adriana seemed a little off-limits to them as Alexis' younger sister, but for some reason cousin didn't afford the same protection. Not that Julie minded the attention of course. She flirted outrageously but committed to nothing and one by one the boys gave up and deserted her or left the party when they realised that the person that the truly desired was obviously being kept for someone else.

Alexis didn't seem to be targeting any one person and as the night drew to a close, Steve was surprised to find himself alone with the three girls as he had been at the outset of the night. Though he was a bit drunker he had to admit to himself.

"Holy crap Adie, what happened to your underwear?" Alexis asked her sister suddenly, drawing everyone's eyes to her crotch. Adriana had sat and put both her feet up on the seat, hugging her knees, but she hadn't managed to keep her legs together and her skirt was hanging down enough that her sister was left staring directly at her pussy, as was Steve, who was next to Alexis.

"Oh don't worry, I haven't had any on all night," laughed Adriana drunkenly.

"God, don't you even care that Steve is busy copping an eyeful of your pussy?"

"Well, not if I get to cop an eyeful of whatever he is hiding in his pants," Adriana retorted. This of course drew Alexis' eye to Steve's crotch. She could see that he was aroused and as Julie and Adriana had been before her, was stunned at the apparent size of what he was packing in his pants.

"Geez, Adie, he's your cousin!" Alexis said.

"Yeah, but look at how big it looks!" Adriana said, smiling at Steve who despite his history with Adriana and his sister was blushing at being made an object of conversation like this in front of his older cousin. "Don't you want to see it?"

Alexis was caught between desire and what she believed was right. She really did want to see just how impressive Steve's cock was, but at the same time, it wouldn't be right for her to check out her cousin! And even if she did look, it had to be worse with her little sister here along with Steve's little sister! (Even if she had fantasised about kissing her cousin Steve when she was younger she quietly admitted to herself.)

"Then I think we all need another drink!" announced Julie, standing up to get them all another round. Alexis kicked Adriana's feet out so that her legs fell down and her pussy was hidden again.

"Just because Steve enjoys it, doesn't mean I want to stare at it for the rest of the night!" she said to Adriana. In response Adriana stood up and lifted her skirt, flashing Steve and her sister.

"Do you really like looking at it?" she giggled to Steve as his eyes caressed her pussy.

"Oh yes, but you know, looking is only half the fun.."

"Geez, Steve, don't encourage her!" Alexis said.

"Hell why not, it's the only pussy I've seen tonight and from where I sit it looks perfectly fine," he laughed back at her.

"You two are terrible!" Alexis said.

"Whose terrible, what'd I miss?" Julie said, returning with drinks for them.

"Just your brother and cousin being lewd and disgusting," Alexis told her, taking a drink. "Adie just flashed her pussy at us!"

"Oh man, and I missed it? Show me!" Julie said, sitting down and giggling.

"Only if you show me your tits!" Adriana said as she stood up and lifted her skirt to flash Julie her pussy, wiggling her arse at Steve. Julie pulled her top off over her head and pulled the cups of her demi-bra down so that her breasts spilled free, making Adriana giggle even more in her drunken state. Steve applauded and told his sister what a fantastic pair of tits she had. Alexis stood up as if to leave and said, "You lot are filthy, I'm off to bed because I don't want to know what you get up to."

"Stop her Steve, she hasn't shown us anything!" Adriana said quickly, "Show her your cock so that she stays!" She moved around to try and head her sister off at the stairs. Alexis had slowed and turned to look at Steve at the suggestion that he show her his cock. Curiosity was winning over propriety as she attempted to steer herself towards her bedroom. She stopped and gasped as Steve dropped his pants to his ankles and stood with his massive member semi-erect before the three girls.

"Isn't it massive?" Adriana asked her sister, who had now stopped to stare, thoughts of going to her room rapidly fading from her memory. "Stroke it for her Steve, show her how big it really gets."

At first, Alexis wondered how her little sister even knew how big her cousin's cock got and wondered about the fact that his sister was sitting and watching all this as happily as if it was some strip show in a club somewhere, but as Steve wanked his cock, she just watched, her pussy and nipples reacting to the scene before her, betraying her sense of propriety as they gave way to the animal lust that the sight demanded of her.

"Touch it," her little sister said to her and she tentatively reached out her hand. Steve stepped forwards so that his erect cock nestled in her hand, which barely encompassed it. She noted that there was plenty of room left on the cock for a second hand, truly amazed. Steve rocked his hips back and forth and she reacted instinctively, gripping it with her hand and tugging on it.

"Kneel down," Adriana urged her, removing her leather skirt to get access to her dripping pussy as she watched Alexis respond to her instructions. As she had found herself, there was something irresistible about having a cock that big in front of you that drove thoughts of whose body it was attached to from your mind. "Suck the monster Lexi, take it in your mouth."

Alexis opened her mouth and took her cousin's enormous prick inside it, her tongue caressing the underside as she plunged down on it, wondering how much of it she could actually take. She found that there was still an awful lot of cock before her as the head hit the back of her throat and made her gag. She sucked up and down on it as her sister encouraged her. She was just wondering whether Julie was watching her suck her brother's cock when she felt someone kneel down behind her. From the feel of the breasts that were suddenly rubbing against her back, she knew it wasn't her sister. Her mind burned with an imagined image of the way Julie's breasts looked in the hot bra that she was wearing, breasts that were now being crushed against her.

Julie's hands snaked their way up under Alexis' top to caress her breasts through the push up bra, pulling her back against Julie's breasts as Alexis continued to pleasure Steve's cock with her mouth. One of Julie's hands was caressing her stomach, sliding further down, teasing at the waistband of her jeans before being joined by its partner, the two of them combining to attack the button, release the zip. She felt Steve's hands take her head between them and urge it up and down his cock and with Julie's fingers trying to make their way down to her sopping pussy and realised that she'd never been so wet or horny.

The whole time, Adriana encouraged them in their pursuits, sitting with her legs spread and a couple of fingers buried in her pussy, loving the sight of her sister wedged between her two cousins, lost to her lust. Julie was tugging her top off now and Alexis allowed it to happen only to find that Julie wasn't finished. She released the clasp of the push up bra and pulled it down Alexis' arms. Now she was kneeling before Steve topless, her jeans undone but in place, Julie's hands squeezing her breasts and pinching at her nipples between attempts to plunge down the front of her panties to her pussy.

Steve watched his sister's hands exploring Alexis' body and he glanced over at Adriana with her fingers buried in her pussy. He was going to cum. He could feel the pressure building in his balls and announced the fact to the girls. Alexis seemed to redouble her efforts and worked her mouth piston-like up and down as much of his cock as she could.

Julie moved alongside Alexis so that she could see her sucking on her brother's cock. She wanted to see her cousin's mouth filled with her brother's cum. Adriana joined them, her right hand reaching out to caress her sister's breast as her left slid inside the back of her jeans to cup her butt cheek and squeeze it.

Steve exploded in Alexis' mouth, his cum filling her as she desperately attempted to swallow. As the other two girls had found though, the volume was too much for her and she pulled back, a spurt of cum hitting her on the cheek, another falling short and splashing down onto her breast.

"Oh fuck that's good," Steve said finally.

"Shit," was all that Alexis managed before her cummy breast was enveloped by her sister's mouth. At the same time, Julie and pulled Alexis' head to her and kissed her on the lips. Alexis freaked. Here she was covered in her cousin's cum, her sister was sucking on her tit and Julie was kissing her like a lesbian. She struggled free and fled to her room, confused.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers
1...7891011...23