A Brother & Sister Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,960 Followers

"Aww poor baby, Julie mumbled around her Uncle's cock. Why don't you ask your daddy to be a good daddy and eat you like mine is?" she suggested.

"What do you think Daddy, would you like to eat my pussy for me?"

"Of course I would honey, hop up here next to your cousin and I'll give you a nice early morning orgasm," John told his daughter. Adriana jumped up on the couch next to Julie and spread her legs so that her father would have access to her bald pussy. She grinned at Julie as he began to lick and tease her.

Alexis sighed. She knew she wouldn't get to see her father's cock if he was licking Adriana's pussy. Alexis was distracted by her own thoughts of Adriana's pussy, remembering how nice it was to get to lick it and make it cum. She wondered how the hell Julie and Adie had come to a point where they let their father's lick them! Then she realised that she was letting her cousin and sister do all that and more to her and wondered if it wasn't such a big jump after all.

Olivia awoke and needed to pee. She took in the sight of the two dad's eating their daughters and moved to tug on their erect cocks with her hands, startling them before she moved from the room towards the bathroom.

As Olivia turned the corner, she nearly walked straight into Alexis who still hadn't moved from the spot where she'd been day-dreaming. Olivia's scream caught in her throat and came out as a little whimper.

Alexis nearly hit the roof when her naked Aunt turned the corner. She hadn't heard her and was surprised by her sudden appearance. She clamped her hand over her mouth and stifled the scream that threatened to erupt from her lungs. Her heart beating at a thousand beats a minute, she couldn't help but cast her eye over her naked aunt. She was surprised at how good she looked, though when she thought further, realised that she had no specific preconceptions about how her aunt would look naked.

"Hello Alexis," Olivia said to her niece quietly. "Do you need an explanation about that?" she indicated back around the corner.

"Um, no, I ... er ... no," Alexis muttered.

"Are you ok?" Olivia asked, concerned, wondering which way this was going to go, expecting Alexis to flee in shock or some other reaction that she couldn't predict.

"I think so ... yes," Alexis managed to get out.

"You understand that families can sometimes be ...close?"

"Yes, Adie and I ... er um, nevermind, just .... Yes" Alexis offered blushing. Olivia felt a thrill course through her body.

"You've experimented with Adie?" Olivia asked, squeezing her thighs together, mashing her wet lips against each other. Alexis just nodded. "More than once?"

Alexis continued to blush furiously, she wasn't sure why she was admitting this to her Aunt, but there was something about the way that she was standing there naked and asking the question that was starting to excite Alexis. She wanted to reach out and cup one of her breasts. Her hand moved a fraction, an involuntary twitch in response to an unspoken desire.

"Is she the only girl that you've been with?" Olivia probed, moving almost imperceptibly closer to her niece. Alexis shook her head.

"Julie?" Olivia asked, knowing that if Adriana had slept with her sister there was a fair chance that Julie would have worked her way into the equation somehow. Olivia lifted her hand to Alexis' face and shifted a strand of hair back behind her ear. A thrill shot through her body. She noted that Alexis didn't flinch. She reached out and took Alexis' hand in her own. Again there was no resistance.

Alexis watched, almost detached from her body as her aunt took her hand and brought to her breast. She felt herself kneading her aunt's tit, squeezing it, feeling its weight. It was a few moments before she realised that her hand was no longer being held and that this was now happening of her own volition. Then she felt her aunt's hands slide up under her t-shirt, her fingers and palms grazing across her taught abdomen before finding her small breasts and pert nipples.

Alexis moved her second hand up onto her aunt's other breast, squeezing and feeling. She eyed off the long nipple and then lowered her face, taking one in her mouth.

"Oh yes, that's it Alexis, please suck my nipple. What a good niece you are!" Olivia whispered after recovering from the surprise of Alexis making the move. The hand that had been caressing her breast dropped away and Olivia felt the fingers begin to explore her bald pussy. Olivia caught her hand.

"Let me go pee," she whispered. "Then we can continue. Alexis nodded. Olivia walked off, leaving Alexis leaning against the wall, trying not to think of anything wrong with what had happened, or with the fact that she desperately wanted her aunt to return so that they could continue.

Steve stirred and stretched on the floor. When his hand came down, it landed on his Aunt's thigh, causing her to wake as well. As she blinked her sleep-battered eyes, he glanced over and saw that his father and Uncle were working away at their respective daughter's pussies.

Mary followed his gaze and taking in the scene, turned to her nephew, "you know that looks like a good way to start the day, why don't you eat me." She stood and moved to the chair so that Steve could get between her legs and lavish oral attention on her pussy. She looked across at the two men licking their daughters as Steve started applying long, lavishing licks to her labia.

Alexis stood in the passage. She waited, anticipation fuelling her flight response, desire fuelling her will to remain stationary. What if one of the others came out to pee like her aunt had? Could she stand here and look her father in the eye, knowing that he'd just been licking on her Adie's pussy or that she had been sucking on her Aunt's breast? How would he react? She tried to calm her mind, focusing on the image of her naked Aunt rather than what was happening elsewhere. She thought about sucking on her long nipple and how much it had turned her on.

Olivia returned from the toilet, wondering if she would indeed find Alexis still standing in the passage, waiting for her. When she turned the corner and saw the slight form of her niece, she discovered that she was actually surprised. On a subconscious level, she'd obviously prepared herself for the fact that she'd have left.

Olivia walked up and stopped before her, wondering how this should transpire. Did she just take up where they left off? Should she plant her lips on her niece?

Alexis made the question academic. She reached up and cupped her aunt's breasts before lowering her head to begin sucking on the nipple. As she sucked, she felt Olivia's hands on her again, this time starting to pull at the t-shirt that she was wearing. Alexis allowed it to be pulled over her head and before she could return to sucking her aunt's tit, found Olivia with her mouth sucking her own nipple. Alexis moaned as her aunt's tongue and teeth played with her nipple. She reached out with her hand and found her Aunt's bald pussy, running her fingers between her lips, finding them soaked with her excitement.

Olivia bit down hard on Alexis' nipple as she felt her niece's finger slide inside her pussy. She reached down and started to rub at Alexis' pussy through her shorts whilst continuing to pleasure her nipple. Then she decided that it was time that Alexis was as naked as she herself was and pulled her shorts down her slim legs, kneeling as she went.

Alexis leant back against the wall as her aunt knelt before her.

"Oh, its beautiful Alexis," Olivia said quietly as she eyed the bald pussy before her. She reached out, tracing her fingers over the smooth skin of her mound and down over her wet labia and back up her slit.

"Thank you," Alexis replied quietly, blushing. She sighed at the touch of her aunt's fingers on her pussy, enjoying the caress as they started to explore her.

Olivia slid first one and then a second finger within the wet silken warmth of her niece and then reached out with her tongue to caress the top of her slit. Alexis shifted her legs apart and was rewarded with a hard, probing lick on her clit as two fingers were thrust as deep as they'd go into her pussy. Alexis ran her fingers through her aunt's hair, letting her know that she was enjoying the attention.

Olivia licked until she knew that Alexis was committed to an outcome from their encounter before stopping to ask her, "Should we go and join the others?" She felt Alexis stiffen at the thought.

Alexis panicked. Was she really up to a point where she could go and have sex with her Aunt in front of her parents? What would they think? Then she chided herself ... they were obviously ok with Adie being there, why would they think anything of her older sister being involved as well?

"Lexi?" queried Olivia, her fingers easing from her niece's pussy, concerned that she'd pushed too far.

"Its ok, I'll come out there with you," Alexis replied quietly. Olivia grinned at her, gave her pussy a couple fo quick lips and then stood, taking her by the hand to move towards the living room.

As they entered, they heard Julie moaning about the fact that her father was making her cum.

"Oh it feels so good Daddy, I'm exploding!"

Steve was the first to look up and see his mother leading his cousin into the room. He stopped licking his Aunt's pussy long enough to meet her eye, grin and give her an encouraging wink. Then he returned his tongue to his aunt's clit.

Alexis was reassured by the wink from Steve, he'd always been there for her through the process of her discovery of their incestuous adventures. It helped her to get over the fact that he was orally pleasuring her mother as she followed Olivia into the room.

"Yay! Lexi, you're joining us?" Adriana asked as she looked up from her father tonguing her pussy, distracted by the movement as Olivia walked past her.

"Mhmm", Alexis blushed under the sudden attention, all eyes now on her as she was brought naked before them.

Dave and John stared at her, drinking in her nubile young body, astounded that she was there. Mary too was looking at her daughter's body; lust stirring within her already pleasured pussy. She was somewhat disappointed. She'd managed to encounter Adriana one on one and had hoped that if Alexis was sleeping with her sister that she'd be able to do the same with this one. She surprised herself in discovering that she was jealous to have to watch Olivia with her first, especially as she'd learned that Olivia had also been with Adriana before she had managed it.

Olivia led Alexis to the remaining chair in the room and sat her down in it, kneeling between her legs and resuming the eating of her pussy that she'd started in the passage.

Alexis wasn't quite sure where to look. Adriana was watching her with a grin, her mother was watching with what could only be described as a look of lust and Julie was watching and looking pleased as punch. Her uncle Dave, having brought Julie to orgasm was also watching, a calculated look upon his face, as if he were considering his options and the opportunity.

Julie 'rescued' Alexis from her predicament by standing from the couch and moving over alongside the chair.

"I'm so glad you're here Lexi, it wouldn't have been complete without you," she said and lowered her face to kiss her cousin, her hand sliding down over her breast as she did so.

Dave too moved closer. He'd not seen Alexis naked until she'd been led into the room but he'd seen enough in that brief passage to know that he wanted to see more.

He stood opposite Julie, just watching. Julie stopped kissing long enough to glance up at her father, grinning.

"May I touch you Alexis?" Dave asked politely when he made eye contact with her.

"Um ... er ... yes," she mumbled, her hips shifting with the pleasure being dealt her pussy.

Dave reached out his hand and gently caressed Alexis' breast, feeling the tension in her nipple. His cock twitched as he made contact, the excitement building within him.

Julie reached out and tugged on her father's cock. Then she leaned across her cousin, causing her father to release her breast and sucked her dad's cock into her mouth.

Alexis watched as Julie took her father's cock in her mouth. She found herself thinking that his cock wasn't as big as Steve's as she watched the scene before her, mesmerised by the sight of the veins of the cock sliding past Julie's lips.

Julie released the cock from her mouth. "You do it Lexi, suck my daddy's cock with me." She held the cock, proffering it to her cousin, stepping over her mother, still busy between Alexis' legs so that she was on the same side as her father. She slipped her hand up between his legs and cupped his balls with one hand as she watched Alexis open her mouth to accept the large penis before her.

Adriana whimpered as she watched the scene unfolding only metres away from her. She couldn't believe that Alexis had joined in and that she was busy here with her father and couldn't be a part of it. There was some sneaking suspicion in her mind that Alexis might flee and she'd miss out, but she couldn't exactly stop her father eating her, especially when she was this close to orgasm!

John licked furiously at his daughter's pleasure centre. He couldn't believe that he was unable to see what was transpiring before him. Just as he was about to concede that he'd have to miss out on his older daughter's initiation into their debauchery, he felt his head clamped between Adriana's legs as her pussy exploded with her orgasm. When she relaxed her thighs, he pulled back, briefly taking in her shaking naked body, admiring it before turning to see Alexis with her uncle's cock deep within her mouth as her Aunt licked at her pussy.

John moved over to where Alexis was and took up a position on the side that Julie had vacated. He took a few moments to admire her tight body as she sucked on Dave's cock, then lowered his head and took her nipple in his mouth, sucking it and trapping it between his lips, pulling away from her body.

"Ohhh," Alexis moaned, releasing her uncle's massive cock to see who it was that was attacking her breast. "Daddy!"

"I'm sorry Alexis, but you're here and you're beautiful and I couldn't resist joining in ..."

"Shh, don't talk about it, let's just enjoy it," Alexis said, surprising herself even further at her willing participation.

John smiled at his daughter, his cock twitching in response to her allowing him such an intimate contact. She saw the movement and reached out to touch her father's cock. She was a bit disappointed for him when it turned out not to be in the same league as Steve's and her uncles. "It must be tricky for him," she thought, being in such a situation and not measuring up. At least it wasn't small.

"Suck it Lexi, suck your own Dad's cock, just like this," Julie urged her from the other side. She turned to her own father and took Dave's cock in her mouth, Alexis watching from close by.

Alexis turned back to her father and as he watched, lustful anticipation scrawled across his face, she opened her mouth and enveloped him. John moaned aloud as he felt his eldest daughter suck his cock into her mouth.

Mary pulled her knees up to her chest and Steve drove his tongue between his aunt's lips before flattening his tongue and rubbing it back and forth over her clit. She squealed and he saw her shudder as she came.

As Mary recovered, she looked down and saw Steve looking across to where everyone else was surrounding Alexis in her initiation.

"I suppose you want some of Lexi too?" she queried.

"To be honest, I've already had my piece," Steve sheepishly admitted.

"I don't think anything will surprise me ever again," Laughed Mary. "Well you may have, but I haven't and I am sure not going to miss out." And with that she hopped off the chair and moved over to everyone else, Steve following close behind. She tapped Olivia on the shoulder.

"Tag," she said, "I think its time that I got to taste that pussy thank you." She said matter of factly.

Olivia looked back over her shoulder and smiled. "Of course." She stood up and as Mary went to replace her, grabbed her in a close embrace and kissed her, Alexis' pussy juices smeared and shared between their lips."

"I'll never tire of seeing two women kiss," John declared as his daughter sucked his cock. Mary dropped to her knees and started licking her daughter's pussy now that she'd been given free access.

Olivia spied Steve standing on the outer, watching and said, "Come and put that cock to use Steve." She lay on the floor and Steve moved over her in a missionary position, sliding his cock inside his mother's pussy, starting a rhythmic movement, fucking her.

Dave continued to watch Alexis' pleasure as Julie sucked on his cock. He saw Adriana moving towards them as well and she knelt alongside Julie, taking it inturns with her to suck his cock, occasionally both of them stopping to kiss each other and sometimes attempting to join their mouths around his massive monster.

Alexis couldn't take anymore. She was being fucked by her parents! She could barely string together the events that lead her to being here, but over-riding it all was the intensity of the pleasure that she was experiencing. She exploded. Mary lapped at her daughter's juices, enjoying their taste.

Alexis casually sucked on her dad's cock, enjoying her post orgasm moment, detached from what was happening.

"Excuse me Mary, I think you're in my spot now," John said to his wife.

"Hmm, I guess you probably deserve this as much as anyone else here .." She said, teasing him as she moved aside.

John knelt and ran his tongue over Alexis' quivering pussy. She shook in response. He lapped harder and she pulled away, telling him it was too intense at the moment that her pussy couldn't take it.

"Could it take this?" John asked, indicating his cock to her.

'Hmm, that might work," Alexis said, wondering if she'd really be able to let her father's cock into her pussy.

John knelt up and aimed his cock between Alexis's wet lips. "Are you sure you're ok with this?" he asked her. She nodded, biting her lip. John ran the tip of his cock along her slit. She flinched but didn't ask him to stop. John pushed his cock inside Alexis' pussy and she moaned at the penetration.

"Oh god Daddy, you're fucking me!" she said as he eased in and out of her.

"And its wonderful Lexi," he replied, his eyes focussed on her pert nipples and the rise and fall of her chest with each breath.

Mary now found herself partnerless and turned to where Julie and Adriana were sucking on their Dave's cock. "Girls, I'm pulling rank, that cock is going in my pussy."

"Geez mum, you just have to ask, not get all authoritarian on us," laughed Adriana. She turned to Julie and kissed her. "We don't need a man anyway ... well, not all the time!"

Mary lay down next to her sister and spread her legs so that she could turn and kiss Olivia whilst they were each fucked by a monster cock.

Julie and Adriana moved to their own space on the floor and after kissing and playing with each other's breasts for a few moments, scissored their legs together until their hairless pussies were mashed together, slick lips rubbing back and forth across one another.

John watched his daughter's pussy, her lips clinging to his cock as it moved in and out. Then he glanced up across her body, taking in the tight stomach and her heaving chest, the small breasts perfectly poised. She had her head thrown back. He found it intoxicating and when he glanced across and saw Julie and Adriana together, lost control, sending sperm shooting within her.

"Oh that was great Daddy," Alexis said as she felt herself bathed from within.

Julie turned to see what was going on and John eased his cock from her pussy. Cum oozed from between her lips.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,960 Followers