A Brother's Help

Story Info
A question leads to a very unexpected answer.
1.5k words
4
214.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never realized how attractive my brother actually is until now.

He's 22, dark hair and dark eyes, medium build i guess and tall.This turn of events made me think about him in a whole new light; it's amazing how sex changed everything.

I'm Brie and my brother's name is Trent. I'm 19 short light brown hair and green eyes, not really attractive but not an eyesore either. Well this is how it went.

[2 and half weeks ago]

Trent was washing his car when I walked up to him in my bikini to help. We always washed the cars in our swimsuits as it usually ended up in a water fight. I soaped up a sponge and began washing.

"Hey Trent. Can I ask you a question?" I began. I've always been close to my big brother so we never really kept secrets from each other.

"Yeah, of course you can. You don't have to ask you know." He joked.

"I know, well, I was just wondering... what's sex like?" I knew that he wasn't a virgin, like I said we never really kept secrets from each other.

He looked shocked; he stopped washing the car and turned to look at me, like he didn't know what to say. Then he said, "Uh, well... I... Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just wondering, that's all. People at Uni talk about it all the time and I want someone to tell me what it's really like." I stated. I tried to sound really curious.

"Well, its okay I guess. Kinda scary at first but after you do it a few times it gets better, for the girl I mean, it's still scary for the guy but it doesn't really hurt the guy," Then a concerned look crossed his face, " I hope you're not having sex though, not until your 30 at least." He joked. I knew he was kidding he was just looking out for me.

We finished washing the car and had a water fight with the hose and I went and got a water gun. After the water fight we sat on the grass drying off. There was a cool breeze blowing and I started getting goose bumps. I looked across at Trent and saw him staring at my almost fully developed breasts. He looked away clearly embarrassed at getting caught. I looked down at my breasts and saw that my nipples were erect and sticking up poking just so you could see them protruding under my bikini top. So that's what he was looking at, I thought to myself.

I didn't say anything about it I just acted like it didn't happen. He probably didn't mean to be staring.

He got up and walked over to the front steps, "You look cold. Do you want a towel? I'm going inside because I'm pretty much dry." I wasn't directly facing him and my head was turned but I could feel his eyes observing my body.

"Yes thanks that would be great." I said too quickly.

About an hour later I thought that no one was in the bathroom and I opened the door and walked straight in. There he was standing right in front of me stroking his 8inch beautiful penis. He didn't hear me come in as he was halfway into his climax. I started in shock and fascination as his seed started erupting from the head of his cock like a volcano. His body trembled as his orgasm rumbled through him like a stampede.

It was amazing.

He turned to get the washcloth to clean him up and saw me. His face went beet red and he tried to cover his limp cock. I pressed myself against the back of the door which had swung shut behind me. I don't know what was happening to me but I could feel my panties starting to get very damp and I felt all... tingly around my crotch. "w-w-what was that?" I stammered.

"I was uh... masturbating..." He sheepishly admitted.

"Is it always like that?" I asked, I don't know what came over me I just had to know, "What do you think about? To make yourself do that?"

"Uh... well pretty girls, sex... just then I was thinking about... you, in your swimsuit."

I didn't know what to say. Was I supposed to feel flattered or freaked out? "Oh really..." I chocked out.

"Yeah... sorry, you just looked so, sexy."

"You... think I'm... sexy?"

"Well yeah, you're hot." He admitted.

"But I'm your sister!" I started getting angry, he isn't supposed to think about me this way.

"I'm sorry! I've always thought you were sexy. Do you think I'm good looking?" He looked away embarrassed at what he had just said.

Now that I think about it. I do think he is attractive. He had a sexy 6 pack and strong firm arms and legs. You could see most of the muscles in his body work when he moved. He worked out a bit I think he was a little self conscious of his body. I wasn't going to lie to him and say no after what he had just said about me. "Well yeah I guess you are an attractive guy."

His eyes lit up. "Really? You think so? Thanks."

"I'm gonna go, talk to you later." I practically ran out of there and went straight to my room. I was all hot and flustered and I still felt weird down at my crotch.

That night I fell asleep thinking about Trent and what I saw. I had a dream about him touching me and him having sex with me.

When I woke up I had such a fright I almost screamed.

There bending down in between my legs was Trent. He had my panties pulled down and off one of my legs dangling off my left ankle and he was touching my vagina. I tried to get up but he pushed me back down and inserted his index finger right into my pussy.

It hurt a little bit but felt good as well I gasped and thought about my parents hearing. Then I remembered they were on a cruise until next week and relaxed.

"Please just lie back down; I have wanted this for so long. You don't understand. You are so beautiful and I need to have my cock in you now." He almost pleaded.

Before I could object he had the tip of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He was rubbing up and down and every time he passed the hole he dipped the tip of his cock in, drawing out my juices.

He rubbed the entire length of his penis up and down my slit making his cock slippery with my juices and slowly began inserting his erection into my trembling cunt.

I gasped as the tip first entered. I was in such shock I didn't know what to do. It was hurting a bit and then I felt it press up against something with a sharp pain he quickly drew back and pushed in harder.

I cried out as he took my virginity, breaking the seal on my innocence. We had crossed the line. There was no going back. I knew this was so wrong. But I couldn't stop it.

He pushed his cock in a little further and stopped letting my pussy adjust. When I stopped whimpering in pain he started inserting more, slower this time, when he had it 3 quarters of the way in he started with drawing, stopping just before the tip.

He kept going with this inserting a little further each time. Until I could feel his balls touching my ass as his slid his cock in as far as it would go.

He started pumping in and out a litter faster picking up speed with each trust. It was starting to feel really good and I could hear myself panting really hard and starting to whimper with each thrust.

He was panting heavily and bent down and kissed me, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and it started snaking its way around my mouth he then moved his mouth my neck kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.

He then moved his head to my breasts, pumping faster and harder with each thrust I felt myself close to an orgasm.

He began kissing my breasts and massaging my nipples. Tweaking and rolling them in between his fingers. He then took each in his mouth sucking, biting, nibbling, and kissing. That was it.

I felt my body start to tremble and I cried out as my pussy walls clenched down on his cock pumping inside my as my orgasm began rocking through me his began.

His cock swelled inside me and shot out load after load of cum into my pussy.

He collapsed on top of me and we fell asleep like that.

We have been fucking ever since then. We have had to be more discreet since my parents got back. I know that I will spend the rest of my life with my brother. He is the best and only fuck I ever want to have.