A Brother's 'Love'

Story Info
My brother moves in to my home and into my wife.
15.6k words
3.9
211.2k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fdkman262
fdkman262
260 Followers

This is my first 'Loving Wives' story that is not a sequel or alternate ending of another author's story. It *is* inspired by another story on this site but only in the most basic way. I didn't even read the story but the summary intrigued me, causing me to write. I guess we'll find out if I'm a good author if I'm not riding someone else's coattails. LOL!

**********

My name is George Hewitt and this is my story. I'm currently living in a studio apartment but it wasn't always that way. A year ago I had a four bedroom house in the 'burbs, two cars, a mortgage and a wife who loved me. We'd been married for four years and had been planning to start a family when we'd managed to save a bit more money so Pat, my wife, could quit her job and stay home with the baby.

All of that was before my younger brother, Louis, came to live with us. My brother had just gotten laid off. He lived across the country from the rest of the family and had been lonely so he thought this was a perfect time to come home and start anew. He didn't have much money, he'd only been working a few years and had always been a little loose with his money. He didn't want to move in with mom and dad so he asked me if he could live with Pat and me until he got a job and an apartment.

I asked Pat and she was enthusiastic about having Louis live with us. She'd always liked him, she thought he was funny, and since we had the extra bedrooms it was no problem. I thanked her for being so understanding and the deal was done.

A month later Louis moved in. He was very thankful for our hospitality and he promised not to cramp our style too much. The routine around the house changed a bit but for the most part it was for the better. Louis worked around the house and the yard when he wasn't job hunting so it made things easier on me and Pat. He even cooked once in a while which Pat really appreciated. We spent our evenings watching TV or movies, or playing games and it was nice to have my brother home again.

We'd go over to our mom and dad's for cookouts with Louis being the center of attention for a while because he'd been gone so long. My mother especially doted on him but I understood, he was the baby after all and had always been close to mom.

Things went along well except the job market was tough in our area and Louis wasn't having much luck finding anything. He felt like he needed to contribute more as it looked like his stay with us was going to be longer than he'd first hoped. He volunteered to take over all outside chores and even helped with the housework. I found this to be very helpful as I was involved with a project that was taking up more of my time than I liked.

One night I was sitting with my brother in the living room, watching TV. Pat was out with some friends so it was just us guys.

"Louis, how's the job hunting going?" I asked. I'd been working late the last few days and we hadn't talked in a while.

"So-so. I've got a lot of résumés out that I have to follow up on in a few days but so far no luck." Louis sighed, taking a sip of his soda.

"I hear ya, bro. The job market is tough right now but you've got a good track record and a good attitude. I'm sure you'll get that interview real soon." I took a pull of my soda as well. "Any luck on the dating front?"

Louis looked at me like I was nuts. "Dating front? What dating front? I'm here working when I'm not on interviews or at the library and at night I'm home with you and Pat. The only action I'm getting is from Mary Palm and her five sisters," Louis chuckled sadly.

'You don't have to hang out here every night you know. You should get out and meet people. Networking could help you in more ways than one, you know."

"You know, maybe I will. I'll have to look into groups that might be in my field. Who knows, maybe I'll meet a hot woman too!"

**********

Having my brother around did cut into our love life, but not too badly. We'd never been a couple to screw in every room in the house at the drop of a hat, though we had christened every room when we'd first moved in. Our love life was very good. We'd have sex three or four times a week, more on weekends, of course, when we had more time and were more relaxed. We took to having sex in the afternoons on weekends when Louis was out or we'd do it quietly before going to sleep when he'd stay up late to watch a movie.

In spite of our best efforts having Louis around cut into our 'play' time if you will. After he'd been with us six months our three or four times a week had dwindled to three or four times a month. I didn't know about Pat but I was getting frustrated. Between the extra work I'd been doing these past few months and the decrease in the frequency of our sex life I was not a happy camper. I decided to do something about it so I made a reservation at a bed a breakfast we'd been to a year or so ago for the coming weekend. I'd wanted this to be a surprise, romantic weekend but it didn't work out that way.

"You did what?" Pat asked incredulous.

"I made reservations for Friday and Saturday night at our favorite bed and breakfast! We've been neglecting ourselves too long. We need a weekend away to recharge our batteries!" I said enthusiastically.

"Well I wish you'd checked with me first because I can't go this weekend!" Pat said hotly. "If you'd listen when I talk you'd know that I'm already committed to helping your mother with her yard sale all weekend."

"I'll call my mother and tell her what's up. She'll understand," I said trying to calm her down.

"No she won't. This is the neighborhood sale and she's been planning this for months. She's asked Louis to help too so there's no way I'm going to get out of it. You take the cake, George!" she said disgustedly. Pat got up and left the room, leaving me with my mouth open.

I called and cancelled the reservation, luckily it was early enough and the cancellation didn't cost me anything.

**********

After this little argument our love life really trailed off. It seemed as if I could do nothing right. If I wasn't working too much I wasn't helping around the house, allowing poor Louis to do all the work. I was flabbergasted, to be honest. Why was Pat taking this attitude with me? She knew I was on a big project at work that required a lot of overtime. She also knew that Louis had volunteered to work around the house as payment for living with us rent free. I didn't like her attitude and told her so.

"What the hell is your problem, Pat? You know I don't want to be working these kinds of hours. You also know that Louis volunteered to work around the house because we don't charge him rent. What's the real problem?" I asked angrily.

"*I* don't have a problem, George. It's obvious what is important in your life and it isn't me!"

"You know we both have to work to pay for this house! Are you telling me that you'd rather I quit my job, is that what you want?" I yelled.

"No! I just want you to stop working so damn much! We never get to go anywhere anymore!"

"Well, whose fault is that? You're the one who couldn't disappoint my mother when I'd planned a romantic weekend!" I was pissed now and the gloves were off.

"At least I helped your mother, you didn't do a damn thing that weekend but hang around here or play golf! Louis did more to help than you did." She fired back.

"Louis, Louis, Louis, that's all I hear lately! If Louis is so damn great why don't you move into his bedroom and leave me the hell alone! I'm sure he'd be more than happy to support this house. Oh, I forget, he doesn't have a fucking *job*!" I picked up my jacket and headed out the door. "I'm going out!"

I slammed the door behind me and hopped in the car. I drove to the local sports bar and nursed a beer for the second half of the basketball game. As I sat there not watching the game I replayed the argument. We'd both said some things we'd probably regret but I had to wonder why she was taking this kind of attitude. Why was she supporting Louis? I wondered, for a second, if she might be having an affair with Louis but I quashed that idea pretty quickly. I loved my brother and he loved me. He'd never do anything like that to me. I didn't think Pat would either but her attitude and the lack of sex lately made me wonder. I knew I was pretty frustrated so I guessed she had to be as well. I wondered if she wasn't so frustrated that she'd do something to fix it.

I didn't know what to do. I had no real evidence that something was up with Pat and I sure wasn't going to spend a lot of money having her followed or anything like that on just a wild hunch. I did have a small voice-activated tape recorder that I could hide somewhere. Where to hide it though? I decided to start in the bedroom, if I didn't get anything in a week I'd move it around the house and see what I could get. With some kind of plan in place I finished the beer and headed home.

I walked into the house quietly, not willing to rouse anyone if they were asleep. I hoped that Pat would be asleep too since I didn't want to deal with her at this point either. The bedroom door wasn't locked so I crept in as silently as possible, stripped off my clothes and slid into bed.

I turned over, facing away from Pat and settled down to sleep when I felt my wife's hand on my shoulder.

"George?" she whispered.

"Yes?" I responded carefully.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I've been a real bitch to you and I don't know why you put up with me," she said as she stroked my shoulder and back.

"I love you, Pat, that's why. I'm sorry too. I have been working too hard and maybe I've been neglecting you," I said as I turned over.

Pat came into my arms as soon as I'd turned over and she attacked me, kissing me lustily. I wrapped my arms around her and returned the kiss with equal ferocity. I ran my hand up her hip to her tit, squeezing it gently, the way she liked it. She moaned and her hand slipped down to grasp me through my shorts.

I rolled her over onto her back and lay atop her, showering kisses all over her face, neck and chest. I pulled back and slipped her nightie off over her head then removed my underwear. I looked at her in the dim light of the room. Her tits lay on her chest which was heaving and her legs were spread lewdly waiting for me to take her. I moved down to capture her left nipple in my and suckled hard. I switched back and forth, laving her breasts with my tongue until they were slick with spit and her nipples resembled little bullets.

I slid down her chest, making a quick stop at her navel which I tongued, causing her to squirm. I didn't stay there long but moved farther south to my real target, her hot little pussy. As I got closer and closer to her pussy I expected to encounter hair as Pat has a very full bush that she keeps trimmed. I got to her clit and I still hadn't encountered any hair! I pulled back and slipped my hand between her legs. She was totally bald!

"Pat, what is this?" I asked confused.

"Don't you like it?" she asked carefully. "I thought I'd surprise you. I've been reading in my women's magazines that men love shaved pussy so I thought I'd surprise you, especially since I've been so mean."

I was touched. Pat had done this to please *me*. I'd never thought that much about shaved pussy but the feel of her mound without hair was very different. I dropped down and ran my tongue from her ass to her clit, savoring the feel and the taste.

"Baby, I love it! You feel so different, so smooth. I like the feeling very much and not getting hair in my mouth is a definite plus," I said with enthusiasm as I dove back in.

"Oh YES, George! God, that feels so good! Eat my pussy, Baby, eat me!" she cried.

I did as she ordered and brought her to three orgasms before I climbed aboard. I slipped my cock in her hot little gash and sighed. It had been too long since I'd fucked my wife and it felt so good that I knew I wouldn't last long. I decided to make it as good for her as I could and really pounded her, harder than I had in a long time.

"Fuck me, George, fuck me hard!" she cried.

"I am, Baby, I am!" I hollered as I slammed my cock as deep in her as I could with every stroke. The wetness of her pussy caused sloppy slurping sounds that drove me to new heights. I loved the sound of our fucking as much as the feelings I got. Pat always got so wet it was like fucking in a shower it seemed. I felt that familiar tingle in my balls.

"I'm coming, Honey. I'M CUMMING!"

I kept stroking her throughout my orgasm and didn't stop until my cock softened enough where it wouldn't penetrate her any more. I collapsed on top of her, taking my weight on my arms as much as possible, and rested my head on her tits. She held me and stroked my head and back as I got my breath back.

"God, Pat, that was the best sex we've had in a long time," I said as I kissed her nose and smiled. "Maybe we should fight more often?" I teased.

"No way!" she said emphatically. "I hate fighting with you, George. I'm really sorry, Baby. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course, Honey. I hate fighting with you too." I pecked her on the nose again and flopped onto my back. I pulled her into my arms and she laid her head on my chest as we enjoyed the afterglow. I kissed her head and was surprised to find that she'd already fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to claim me as well.

**********

The next morning I felt pretty foolish for my thoughts that Pat might be cheating on me. We'd gotten into a rut and both of us had been frustrated and taken it out on the other. I vowed not to be such a jerk again. I turned over and watched Pat sleeping. She was a very pretty woman. Shoulder length sandy blonde hair, green eyes and medium sized tits with very sensitive nipples. Her shape was very pleasing, curvy without being heavy and all the curves in the right places.

"Hi, Baby," Pat said with a smile as she opened her eyes.

"Hello, Sexy," I said as I kissed her deeply. "I love you so much, Pat."

She smiled and caressed my cheek. "I love you too, George." She glanced over at the clock and threw back the covers.

"I'm gonna shower, want to join me?" she said as she wiggled her ass.

"Yeah, I'm right behind you." As I walked into the bathroom I noticed a mark on her ass. It looked like a bruise but it had a strange shape. "Honey, what happened to your ass? It looks like you bruised it."

Pat looked behind her but couldn't see what I was talking about. She stepped over to the mirror and saw the mark I was talking about. She blushed and seemed to be hesitant to answer. "Oh, I remember now," she said nervously. "I slipped in the tub yesterday and banged against the soap dish. I didn't think I'd banged myself that hard but I guess I did."

She climbed into the shower after grabbing the razor and shaving cream from the cabinet. I guessed she was going to shave her legs, as she sometimes did, but she was lathering up her pussy when I climbed in.

"Want to watch?" she asked sexily.

"Sure," I said excitedly. "Does this mean you're going to keep it this way?"

"Since you liked it so much I think I will. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all," I said as I kissed her deeply.

She pushed back against my chest. "Not now, just stand back there and watch. If you're a good boy I might let you kiss it later," she said teasingly.

I watched as she carefully slid the razor between her legs, removing the shaving cream from around her lips. She put her leg up on the tub and bent over getting far back between her legs, taking slow even strokes. She finished up by running the razor over and above her mound. By the time she was done every bit of shaving cream was gone. She stepped back, into the water and rinsed any remaining cream from her sexy body.

"Want to taste?" she asked hotly.

I dropped to my knees, not needing any more encouragement. I buried my face in her smooth hairless pussy and tasted her. She tasted of pussy and shaving cream and the combination was intoxicating. She grabbed my head to steady herself and the first orgasm shook her to her core.

"OH GOD! You eat my pussy soo good! Lick that clit! Lick it!" she hollered.

I attacked her clit and shoved two fingers into her pussy at the same time causing her to howl in ecstasy. I was sawing my fingers in and out of her pussy as I licked and suck her clit causing her to go over the top one more time. She must have gotten sensitive about then as she pushed my head away, panting. "No... more... No... more. I... can't take... any... more."

I looked up at her from my position in front of her on my knees and grabbed her tits, squeezing gently. I stood up and took her in my arms, kissing her and allowing her to taste herself on my tongue.

My cock was poking her in the stomach as we kissed and she reached down, stroking it in time to our tongues thrusting in each other's mouths. She dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock in her hot sucking mouth.

My knees almost buckled at the feeling as Pat wasn't one for blowjobs, usually. She loved it when I gave her oral but wasn't really all that keen on reciprocating. I guess it was her way of thanking me for getting her off this morning or maybe it was her apologizing for the fight last night, but whatever it was I wasn't going to look a gift blowjob in the mouth, so to speak.

Pat was like a wild woman. She attacked my cock like it was her last meal and she was going to have it taken away from her. She bobbed her head up and down at the same time she stroked me with her hand, twisting it as it rode up and down my cock. The feeling was exquisite. I braced myself against the wall and held on for dear life.

I felt my come rising in my balls so I knew I'd better warn her. Pat didn't give me a blowjob very often but she *never* allowed me to come in her mouth.

"Baby... Baby, I'm close. I'm gonna cum, Baby." I hissed between clenched teeth.

She moaned and sank her mouth down on my cock harder than before. "Pat! I'm gonna cum!" I said as I tried to back away trying to pull my cock from her mouth.

She grabbed my hips so that I couldn't get away and sucked hard, causing me to lose my control. I knew I'd regret this later but I couldn't hold back. "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

My cock fired rope after rope of cum into her mouth as I stood there shaking with my orgasm. I finally opened my eyes and looked down at Pat, still on her knees. She pulled her mouth off my cock and smiled slightly. She looked me right in the eye as she swallowed then stood up.

"Did you...?" I asked, stunned.

"Swallow your cum? Yes, I did," she smiled and licked her lips.

"Why? You've never let me come in your mouth before?" I said totally confused.

"I don't know," she said quietly. "I just got so hot feeling your tongue on my naked pussy. I've never felt so sexy. I just had to suck you off and then when you warned me you were going to come I just couldn't stop." She looked down and seemed embarrassed. She hugged me tightly. "You don't think I'm a slut, do you?" she asked with a sniffle.

"NO! Of course not! I loved it. It was the best blowjob you've ever given me and when you swallowed my come I was blown away!" I lifted her chin so I could look into her eyes. "I love you, Pat. Nothing could make me think badly of you, especially not something this wonderful."

The water was starting to go cold so we climbed out of the shower and dried off. Pat came to me and hugged me tightly to her.

"I'm so glad you liked it, George. I've been so horny lately. I've read some articles about oral sex and the shaving one and they made me so hot. I hope you don't mind the new me?"

"Of course not, Honey. Who is going to argue with a sexy wife who wants to please her husband with some new things? I'm sure not going to." I said with a chuckle. I smacked her on the ass as I made my way to the bedroom.

"Hey, watch that," she said with a smile.

fdkman262
fdkman262
260 Followers