A Brother's Memories Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were waiting in line for the buffet I was really beginning to become uncomfortable. It felt like my balls were in a vise.

Monica noticed my condition and said, "Come on, lets go upstairs and let you change into something else."

"No, you are still wearing, or should I say not wearing what I wanted you to so I will do the same."

"Well then I will just have to modify my request. Come with me."

She grabbed my hand and led me over to the shopping area and into the Victoria's Secret store. She left me at the door and went to find a sales girl. As they were talking the sales girl kept looking at me and smiling. I didn't know what Monica said but the girl left and came back with several items. Monica picked out what she wanted, from the selection that the salesgirl had offered, and the girl put it in a bag. Monica said something, and the girl smiled and waved to me as we left. It was becoming difficult to even walk as we were trying to find a restroom for me to use to change. I knew she had bought me a pair of panties to wear and I was anxious to see what else she had picked out. We finally found a restroom and I rushed in with the bag.

In the stall I had to take my shoes and slacks off to get my panties off, I dropped my slacks and grabbed the panties and realized that the garter belt was in the way. I sit down and started unhooking the garter belt from my nylons. I know I was mumbling all the time about the damned straps and clips but after several minutes of fumbling I got the last one free and stripped off my sister's red panties. Oh did it feel good to be able to breath again. I let out a sigh and heard a cough from the next stall. I was so startled that I dropped the panties. When I looked down I noticed that my feet, and the nylons they were encased in, were probably visible from the next stall.

As I reached for the panties a hand reached in and slowly dragged them under the wall. I could have stopped the guy from taking them but didn't. I heard a man's voice say "Nice" and the sound of a sniff. I decided to kiss my sister's panties good-by and get dressed. My sister had bought me two things, a nice sexy pink pair of panties that would really fit and a matching top to wear under my shirt. As I slid the panties on I heard the sound of the guy in the next stall jacking off. I smiled and said to myself, "Have fun guy." I stripped off my shirt and slid into the matching top. It felt great against my nipples. After putting my shirt and pants back on I heard my neighbor as he came. I guess he really did like them.

He slipped them back under the wall with a huge gob of cum all over the crotch. There must have been a shot glass-full there. I was just staring at them when he said, "I'm sorry". I told him that was ok and that he could keep them. He said that he would clean them up and that I could pick them up in his room later if I wanted. I said ok and he gave me his room number.

Now it became a contest of who could get out of there first. I wanted to be out of there first so he wouldn't know who was dressed in women's underclothes and he didn't want me to know who just jacked off into the panties. He wasn't wearing a garter belt and nylons so he got out of there first. After many minutes and more curses I finally was dressed and ready to leave. I left the Victoria's Secrets bag in the stall for the next guy to wonder about. I checked myself out in the mirror and left. Monica was waiting outside with a concerned look in her eyes.

"What took you so long? Let me have the panties and I will put them in my purse." she looked at my empty hands and asked, "Where are the Panties? You didn't just leave them in there did you?"

"Well not exactly, first of all I couldn't get the garter-belt off. Then when I did get them off, I dropped them and this guy in the next stall picked them up sniffed them and started jerking off with them."

"You just let him take them?"

"He did offer them back when he was done, but I told him no thanks. He gave me his room number to come pick them up later, if you would like to go get them we can call."

"Only one guy came out before you," she said as she was looking around. "There he is, over by the fountain, the guy with the bulge in his pocket."

He was just an average guy and he actually blushed when he saw us looking at him and hurried away.

"Are you going to get my panties back?" She asked in her little girl voice

"I don't know, I'll let you know later"

"You better get them back or I'm going to tell Mom and Dad that you were playing with my panties and won't give them back!" We laughed and off we went to breakfast.

After we ate we wandered around the casino and played a little. I didn't care if I won or lost because I had already won big time. At one point, as we were playing a couple of slots near one another, I noticed that she had a cheering section standing behind her. I got up and wandered over there to stand with the group.

"Hey, what's going on, she win big or what?" I asked one of the guys standing there.

"Look at her coin tray," he replied with a grin.

"I looked down and at first I didn't see anything that should have caused this group to gather, then Monica moved and I saw what had everyone's attention. Her skirt had parted, in her excitement, and you could see the reflection of her exposed pussy in the coin tray."

"I see what you mean. Hot babe."

"You bet! Some guy is going to be very lucky today." He said with a grin, "Well, got to go find the wife, before she finds me doing this. Maybe I'll go take her shopping."

After a while they all wandered off and I took a seat next to Monica. I was just sitting there smiling, admiring my sexy sister.

She turned to me and said, "What?"

"Well, now you have done it."

"I've done what?"

"Made a couple of wives very happy or very mad."

"Why?"

"Didn't you notice your fans a while ago?"

"Sure, I thought they were cute. What did I do?" she said with wide-eyed innocence.

I pointed to her slot machine's coin tray. She stared at it and looked at me and looked back at it and then she knew. She turned red and squeezed her legs together and wildly looked around the casino.

"Do you think they saw anything?" she asked in panicked voice.

"I know they did," I replied.

"I have to go put something on before the kids get here. I don't need Lisa to ask me where my underwear is.” She got up and headed for the elevators.

"Wait," I called to her, "Since you bought me something to wear, it is only fair that I return the favor."

I took her by the arm and we returned to the Victoria's Secret store. With much more bravado than I thought I would ever have, I marched into the Victoria's Secret's store and right up to the same sales girl that had waited on my sister.

She smiled and asked, "Hello again sir, I trust that every thing fit properly."

"Yes, everything was just wonderful, you have a good eye for sizes and excellent taste." I replied with a smile, "What I am in need of is a matching outfit for the lady I was with earlier, do you think you could find something for her?"

"No problem, I will be right back," and off she went only to return with several items. I made my selection and thanked her for her help. With a warm smile she packaged my selection as I was paying for them she said, "I'm sure that you, and your sister will enjoy them."

I turned around and just stared with my mouth hanging open. She just smiled and went to wait on another customer. I gave Monica the bag and she went to the restroom to change while I waited. As I was waiting, the same guy wandered by with this beautiful Asian woman. She gave me a wonderful, warm smile and patted her purse as they walked on by. I knew then that I was going to try to get those panties back.

Shortly after that we met Lisa and Scott and got them settled in our rooms. After they were unpacked we all went out and spent the rest of the morning doing all the family things. They both commented several times that we must have been having a great time because we were in the best mood they had seen us in for a long time. We both laughed and I told them that sometimes all it took was a good nights sleep. After lunch they wanted to go to the water park and catch a movie before dinner. Since Lisa is 20 and Scott had just turned 19 we very comfortable in letting them go off alone. We agreed to meet for dinner about 5, and off they went.

I looked at my watch and said, "Well, we have a decision to make, do we call their room or not?"

Monica looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said, "I am not sure. On one hand it's scary to think about meeting them and what it could lead to, and on the other it is so exciting to think about what could happen."

I asked Monica, "How would you feel if this meeting led to the four of us having sex together?"

"I don't know what I would feel. My life is changing so fast right now. What makes you think that anything would happen?"

"Just from the way that woman smiled at me and patted her purse. I agree that this is happening so fast I don't know what to do."

With a serious look Monica said, "I guess we could make the call, and then takes it step by step. We should have a way to tell each other that one of us is uncomfortable and want to leave."

I thought for a moment and said, "Ok, I will make the call. It might all be talk anyway. They might not even be interested. I will be right back."

I found a phone and called the number the guy had given me. After several rings a woman's voice answered sounding a little out of breath with a soft delicate Oriental accent. I didn't know what to say so I just blurted out that I had dropped something in the men's room and that her husband had found it and had told me that I could come to their room and pick it up. And if that was all right with them I would like to do so now. She said that she was just finishing with them and that maybe it would be better if my wife came with me to pick them up. I agreed and we set up to meet in their room in about 30 minutes.

"Well, what did they say?" sis asked when I returned.

"We are to come to there room in 30 minutes, I need to find a bar, I need a drink!

"Heartburn," Monica said, "if either one of us is uncomfortable with what is happening then we complain of heartburn, and we can leave."

"That sounds ok, now lets get a drink!"