A Brutal Reunion

Story Info
An ex gets revenge for her sudden departure.
4.2k words
4.1
140.9k
61
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bimbolina
Bimbolina
11 Followers

It's 8pm. I've been out on a date with Mike again, but tonight he has an overseas flight he must catch, so he drops me off early. He walks me upstairs to my apartment and kisses me goodnight. He waits until I'm inside, then leaves. It's warm out, and I'm wearing just a sundress.

I throw my pocketbook on the couch and kick off my sandals. I've only been living here a month, ever since I walked out on Bob that one morning and never went back. I've heard through friends that he's been asking around, trying to find out where I've moved to, but no one will tell him. I'm more than a little shocked that he's never tried to contact me at work, but it's probably for the best.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, and I go to it quickly, thinking it's Mike coming back for another kiss. I pull the door open. Before I am given a chance to focus on the person standing there, I feel a pair of large, strong hands on my shoulders, and I'm shoved back into the apartment. The door slams shut, and I jump. I stumble somewhat as I'm thrown against the wall.

"You think you can hide from me, you fucking bitch?!"

The words come at me loud and a little bit slurry. I yell as I feel fingers tangle in my hair, yanking and drawing my face closer to him. I'm too stunned right now to say anything. It's Bob, and I can't believe his appearance. His eyes are bloodshot, and his face is scruffy with at least two days worth of stubble. His suit is rumpled, the first three buttons of his shirt are undone and a tie hangs loosely around his neck. His hand continues to dig deeper into my hair, while he moves to within inches of my face. He reeks of alcohol, and my eyes widen in shock. He was never a big drinker when we were together. I feel a tug at my heart as I realize that part of the reason he looks so bad is because of my sudden and unexplained departure. However, that doesn't stop the anger from building inside of me.

"Let go of me!" I say, gritting my teeth.

I can hear the rage in my voice, the level of it starting to rise. I raise my hand to grab his arm and try to work his hand from my hair. But he just jerks my head back, and it hits the wall with a thump. The unexpected pain causes my eyes to tear. But it also gives me a much needed jolt, waking me from my frozen stupor. I realize I need to get away from him, fast. One hand grabs a good chunk of his hair, while the other slaps him across the face, then shoves at him. His eyes narrow, and he smiles cruelly.

"Aw, come on baby-girl, you can to do better than that," he laughs, but there is no amusement in his voice, only an iciness that sends shivers down my spine.

He pins me to the wall with his body, crushing me, knocking the wind out of me. I struggle to catch my breath, feeling slightly dizzy. My mind is reeling, trying to make sense of what is happening. Bob was never a violent man, and his change in personality has me totally confused. But there's an underlying apprehension also...like I really don't know this person anymore....that maybe he really does intend to do me some harm.

He lets go of my hair, and I sigh. But the relief doesn't last long. With a quickness that startles me because of his drunken state, he grips my wrists, pushing them against the wall above my head. His hands are big, and he is able to maneuver one over both wrists, freeing his other to grab at a strap of my dress. I feel a sharp pain as his nails rake my skin when he roughly pulls the strap across my shoulder, letting it fall partly down my arm.

He steps back slightly, giving him some room to tug at the top of my dress, causing it to tear enough to expose a portion of my breast. His eyes flash, and he lets out an anguished groan. I blink back tears. I never realized I had caused him so much pain. By the time I left, I had convinced myself that he no longer cared about me.

"Look at you! This is how you went out tonight? No bra, tits jiggling and bouncing, and all for that bastard that took you home tonight!"

He's furious, tearing at my dress some more, continuing to scratch me in the process. He roughly grabs my tit, squeezing it painfully, then pinches and pulls at my nipple. I bite my lip and whimper slightly, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing me yell out.

"Who is he?" He screams at me. "You walk out on me, leave me no note, no explanation and within a month, you're with this guy! Don't insult me and tell me you weren't seeing him before, you fucking whore!"

I wince at his words, especially the last one. Looking him in the eye, I respond in much too calm a tone.

"What did you expect?"

I shake my head, trying to pull my thoughts together. He has me so conflicted; one minute I'm feeling sorrow and hurt, the next, I'm seething with anger.

"You were ignoring me more and more. You became so distant and just downright mean at times. And when you did make love to me, it was like you were only going through the motions. I needed some excitement in my life."

Bob looks like I've just slapped him across the face again. A twinge of guilt overcomes me, but then quickly dissipates as I think of the predicament he's currently got me in.

"Excitement, eh? I'll show you some excitement, lover."

And with that he grabs my jaw with his free hand and shoves his mouth against mine. Holding my face still, he kisses me with a brutishness I never knew he possessed. His stubble is burning the skin around my mouth, and I try to bite his lip to stop him. But he pulls back before I can grab a hold of it. His mouth moves and rubs against my neck, then down to the tender skin on my shoulders. He bites and sucks me, leaving angry hickey marks. During this ordeal, I continue to struggle, trying to free my hands, but I can't. I curse at him...I kick at him...but he doesn't seem to care. When I finally connect my heel with a shin, he yells, then slaps me hard on the cheek.

I spit at him and cry out, "Does that make you feel good, you piece of shit? You feel good that you just hit a woman?"

He gives me that cold look again, and I shiver. "Not a woman, Lynn," he answers. "A fucking little whore."

That word again. It drives me crazy to hear it thrown at me, and I start struggling as hard as I can to break free of him. He lets go of my wrists, grabs me by the hair again and drags me to the couch, throwing me down on to it with great force. I hit my head on the shoulder and see stars. He sits on my hip and pulls the tie away from his neck. My reactions are rather slow, having not fully recovered from that last blow, and he is able to tie my wrists together in front of me with no problem. He scans my living room, looking for something, but I have no idea what. Then his eyes light up. He grabs me by the binding around my wrists and drags me over to the kitchen doorway. There are some hanging planter hooks in the ceiling, left by the previous tenant. He ties the remaining bit of loose tie to one of them, and I'm forced to stand nearly on my tip toes. He rubs my face with his hand, glaring at me.

"We'll see how boring you think I am after tonight, sweetheart."

Then he tears at my dress again, ripping it completely from my body so that all I am wearing is a pair of thong underwear. He runs his hand over an exposed part of my ass, then slaps it hard.

"You slut!" he exclaims, as he rips them down my legs.

He steps back, and I kick at him. He moves out of the way easily, and I miss. I lift both feet off the ground, thinking that maybe my weight will pull the hook out of the ceiling, but no such luck. Bob's watching all this with both an angered and amused look on his face as he takes off his shirt. I'm becoming very frightened, but I'll be damned if I'll let him know that, so I keep tugging on my bindings, swearing at him as I do so. I suddenly realize that my breasts are jiggling and swaying with each attempt I make to free myself. I catch Bob staring, and he grins menacingly.

"You've always had the most beautiful tits, Lynn. Keep doing that, I'm enjoying the show."

"Fuck you," I answer. "Stare all you want, they're not yours anymore."

A stinging pain in my breast causes me to screech and yell - "what the fuck?" Bob has just slapped me hard with an open palm and my upper body jerks. I try to step back, but am held captive by my binds. His face is blank, and I scrunch mine and turn away, seeing him prepare to strike me again. Over and over he slaps at my tits, using both forward and backhanded motions, sometimes connecting with a nipple. My eyes are tearing, and I can hear myself crying for him to please stop. My tits bounce painfully every time I jerk my body. But there's also an underlying excitement starting to build in me, and I'm stunned.

Bob is breathing heavy now, and he finally stops.

"Not mine, eh? We'll see about that."

He grabs my breasts, kneading them, bending over to place his mouth on them. He kisses my tits all over, mumbling something about making them feel better. He begins to suck a nipple while his fingers attend to the other. My back arches out involuntarily, and I curse myself for the tingling sensations that are now coursing down my stomach and through my cunt. A low moan escapes, and Bob lets go and steps back, looking at me with that damn, arrogant grin of his.

His hand shoots out and forces itself between my cunny lips.

"My God, you're so wet already, Lynn."

His face reddens as the anger returns, and he squeezes my snatch hard, painfully digging his fingers into me.

I gasp and the words fly out before I even think about it. "I'm wet from before, Bob. Mike did that to me, not you!"

He just looks at me with that icy stare again and my blood runs cold. He slowly pulls the belt from his pants and folds it in half, snapping it loudly. I wince and open my mouth to speak.

"Sssshhhhh, baby. There's nothing you can say to me now that will stop this. I want you to beg me......beg me to fuck you, and I don't care if I have to beat it out of you."

My head is spinning, trying to think of something, anything I can do to stop him. It's no use. He sends the belt out at me and it connects with the front of my cunt. Stinging pain causes me to cry out. He comes closer and is now standing with his left hip against my left one, so that we are facing in opposite directions. He grabs my leg behind the knee and pulls it up, holding it against him. Then he proceeds to whip at my buttocks, switching from cheek to cheek, sometimes changing the angle of his movement, causing the belt to hit my cunny lips.

"Oh, God, Bob. Please....please stop," I scream.

But he continues. When he finally does stop, he lets go of my leg, and I push my thighs together, rubbing them and squirming slightly. I do this thinking it will ease the pain, but instead I now feel a pleasurable stinging sensation coursing throughout my engorged lips and clit. My knees collapse slightly, and I throw back my head, moaning softly.

He grabs me by the back of my head, hand in my hair again, and jerks my face so I am looking at him. His eyes are ablaze with fury, his teeth bared. He snarls.

"This is what you wanted all that time, isn't Lynn? You wanted it rough? You wanted me to hurt you? You wanted me to treat you like a fucking whore?"

He yanks my hair again, and I whimper. I smell the booze on his warm breath.

"Why didn't you just tell me? Why didn't you talk to me about this?"

His demeanor softens suddenly, as does his voice. He sounds pained. Looking closer, I see there are tears beginning to well in his eyes, and my heart melts a little.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. "I am so sorry."

"Sorry?" He laughs, menacingly. "It's a bit late for that now, isn't it, babe?"

The tears are gone, replaced by that stone cold glare again. He steps back, studying me. I can see the fury rising in his face again and I prepare myself. SMACK! The belt connects with my tits, and I scream.

"Bob, please!" I cry out, spinning my body around so as to avoid the next attack.

An arm circles my waist and I'm forced tight against him. He must have removed his pants when I turned away, because I can feel his swollen cock pressing against my back. The belt falls to the floor, and both of his hands cup my sore breasts. His hot breath is on my neck.

He nips my earlobe, then whispers to me, "You feel my cock? I'm going to shove it so far up your cunt that it'll come out your mouth. That's what you want, isn't it?"

He squeezes my breasts, digging his fingers into my soft flesh, while pressing his dick harder against me for emphasis.

"Fuck you," I scream. "Let go of me, and just leave me the fuck alone!"

I'm steaming now, and I want to hurt him as much as he is hurting me. I start twisting my upper body back and forth as hard as I can, while kicking back with a heel. When I feel him let up a little, I thrust my hips forward, then shove back, my ass connecting with his upper thighs. He grunts, then yells.

"MOTHERFUCKER! You CUNT!"

I'm guessing that I caught at least a portion of his balls, and I let out a victorious "HA!" But I still can't get away.

His mouth is back at my ear now, and I can hear him panting. He pulls my hair, forcing my head back.

"Every time you hurt me, bitch, I'm going to get you twice as hard. So, you better start listening to me, understood?"

His other hand finds a nipple and pinches it brutally. My voice is a harsh whisper when I answer with "go fuck yourself!"

"You just don't know when to shut up, do you Lynn? Well, at least this will give you something to carry on about," he grumbles.

A pain like I've never felt before shoots up my body. I'm not sure, but I think he's shoved at least three, if not four, fingers up my cunt. He lets out a grunt, placing a palm between the front of my legs and grabbing my cunny to hold me in place, his other hand thrusting his fingers further inside me. My hole is stretched and burning from his nails scratching my insides as he delves in deeper. I'm screaming, but he won't stop.

"You're lucky you're so wet, my honey, or you'd really be crying," he says sarcastically.

"Oh, Bob, please don't," I beg as I feel his thumb enter my rectum.

After a minute or so, he relaxes his hand a bit, and suddenly, I realize that the pain isn't so bad. I spread my feet farther apart on the floor and begin to grind and gyrate my hips and ass. The hand holding me from the front messages my dripping lips and clit, and I moan loudly.

I'm starting to feel that sensation building in me, and I move my hips around faster. But his fingers and thumb pull out of me in one swift motion, and the other hand releases my cunt. My whole body bucks, and I ask him why the fuck did he stop.

"I told you, love. I want to hear you beg. Tell me how much you want my cock inside you. Tell me you want me, and no one else."

I look at him, my chest heaving, legs trembling. My voice cracks as I respond.

"Please Bob. Please...I need it."

Eyes ablaze, I can tell he's fuming, but he's also making a greater attempt to control it now.

"You can't say it, can you? You can't say you want me....you need me....you can only say that you need IT!"

His control is gone, and my head flies back as he slaps me hard across the mouth. I taste blood and spit at him.

"That's it!" He says loudly. "I don't care if you want me or not. I'll just fucking take it and use you. You're a bloody whore, you'll love it no matter what!"

My arms and wrists throb as he releases my binding from the hook in the ceiling and they fall to my stomach. He forces me on my knees, holds my head in place and shoves his fully engorged cock into my mouth. I gag as he forces it all the way back and partially down my throat.

"Is this how you sucked his cock, Lynn? Did you love it in your mouth like this?"

His hands have tangled themselves into my hair, and he's literally fucking my mouth. In and out he shoves, and I feel like I'm going to choke. But I start to move my mouth and tongue, sucking when I can, hoping he'll pull back and stop suffocating me. I hear him groan, his movements becoming less hateful. A friend of mine told me once that her husband likes her to use her teeth, so I try it. I grind into his shaft, moving my mouth up to just below the head of his penis. I bite down a little harder, then flick my tongue around, stabbing his hole. I feel his hips jerk, and I work my way back down his shaft. His groans become louder, and I continue.

Suddenly, he pulls out and grabs the bindings of my wrists, yanking me to my feet. His face is nearly touching mine, and his teeth are clenched as he spits his words at me.

"That was fucking incredible - who taught you that? Was it him?"

SMACK! He backhands me across the face. My eyes burn from the tears that are forming.

"No!" I cry out. "I just never tried it on you before because I didn't think you'd like it!"

He shakes his head, then laughs at me, but there's not a trace of humor in it. He drags me back to the couch, flinging me on my back and shoving my legs apart. His body is jammed between my thighs, and I can feel his rigid cock probing at my hole. His chest is bent a bit over me as he grabs my chin hard and forces me to face him, eyes boring into mine.

"Watch me rape you now, bitch!" He growls.

I wince at the words, squeezing my eyes shut as I try to prepare myself. RAM!!! My insides cry out as he spears me with his cock. Still holding my jaw, he forces his mouth on mine, brutally kissing me. Pulling away, he yells at me to open my eyes and look at him. When I won't, he pulls back his hips, and I feel his dick almost pop out of me. Then he thrusts into me again, ramming his shaft to the hilt. My eyes fly open as I let out a short scream. Chuckling deep in his chest, he grinds his pubic area against me, rubbing my clit and causing me to groan.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" He asks, his voice dripping with venom. "You wanted this, didn't you? You wanted me to force you, you fucking whore?"

"Yes, dammit.....yes!" I moan. "I always fantasized about this. I always wanted you to just take me....just come home and take me, but you were always too much of a gentleman!"

"What!" He asks, incredulously. "You left me because I treated you too nicely in the bedroom? Is that it? HA! Well, not anymore, my love!"

He's partially kneeling on the couch, and he grabs my still-bound wrists and holds them over my head, pinning them down with a hand. His other arm slides behind my knee and hoists my leg up, placing my foot onto his shoulder. He continues to grind into me, slowly, deeper now because of the position of my leg. I lift my other leg and rest it on the back of the couch, my cunt widening, allowing him to thrust deeper into me still. My hips move in time with his, his cock grinding against every inch inside of me. I look at him, my chest heaving, my breathing becoming quick and raspy now.

"Oh....God.....Fuck me, you bastard!!! Fuck me hard.....as hard as you can!"

My words sound low and husky. I can tell they're exciting him. But he slows his grinding and then freezes. I throw my head back and arch my body, trying to drive my ass up and continue the motions that were making me so crazy. He lets out a short, spiteful laugh and I meet his gaze again. Panting a bit, teeth clenched, he glares at me.

"You WILL NOT command me, bitch!"

And with that, he moves his hips just slightly, just enough to send shivers throughout my body, then abruptly stops again.

"No?" I ask. "Well, how's this then? I TOLD YOU TO FUCK ME!! I WANT YOU TO BRING ME TO A SCREAMING ORGASM!!!!!!"

I use all my lower body strength to pound against him, my ass slamming into him. I want to drive him as insane as he is driving me. I arch my back again, knowing that will make my tits jiggle. And I moan, loudly, telling him how much I want his cock, how much I need it. I can tell I'm getting to him by the way his mouth twitches. He gives in, and his hips begin to pump me. I use my hips and ass to meet his motions. His hips begin to slam against me, driving his cock deeper into me, his balls slapping against my wide, open asshole, his pubic bone stinging my clit.

Bimbolina
Bimbolina
11 Followers
12