A Busty Black BBW Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
The Grand Finale.
1k words
3.91
254.7k
74

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5: THE GRAND FINALE!

That following night, Loretta returned home from work. Maxwell sat at the kitchen table, awaiting her arrival. She placed her purse on the sofa and walked into the kitchen where Maxwell was sitting.

Loretta unzipped her coat, opening it, and took a seat at the rounded table, right across from Maxwell, and her juicy bulging cleavage bounced wildly. Maxwell's penis already began to swell as he immediately became excited, fascinated.

Her large breasts were like two round balloons that were tightly caged within her 48gg bra and her pink dress. The bottoms of her breasts sat nicely over the top of the table. Loretta gave a sly smile, looking at her son who could only sit there and stare, in love with his mother's juicy breasts. Her breast-meat even flooded from the dress a bit.

She had gotten a bit horny after showing her son her cleavage and deviously smiled.

"Max," Loretta said his name in her low-pitched. The two of them locked eyes. He also liked her sexy smile.

"You wanna have sex tonight?" asked Loretta, deviously. "My legs are opened."

Then Maxwell ducked his head underneath the table to see that the thickness of his mother's ample pantyhose-concealed legs were spread. He gotten even more fascinated after seeing the blue stripes of her panties that she wore earlier.

"Yes mom," said Maxwell softly. "I wanna screw that pussy..."

Then Loretta stood from her seat and slowly walked out of the kitchen, on her way upstairs. Maxwell followed his mother upstairs to the bedroom. When she walked up the stairs, her large bottom would make light jostles, and Maxwell loved it.

When they made it to their bedroom, Loretta sat down on the edge of the bed. Maxwell grabbed the soft chair from the makeup station and sat close in front of Loretta.

Maxwell began by rubbing on her thick legs, feeling the warmness and fabric of her white pantyhose. The shy mom tightly closed her legs together and she turned away to the side a bit.

"Don't be shy, mom," said Maxwell sweetly. Then he placed his hands on his mother's big knees, feeling the nylon fabric of her pantyhose, and he spread

open her legs, saying, "Open up your legs for me."

With her legs opened, Maxwell moved forward and he pressed his erect penis into the crotch of her pantyhose, underneath the hanging fat of her stomach. Mom sighed in exhilaration as he pushed in an out for the next minute.

Loretta got on her knees and arms, her head pressed against the bedding and turned to the side, and she pumped her huge booty at her son for him to enjoy. Her rump was so long, huge, and round. It was Loretta's verbal way of telling her son she was horny and wanted him to screw her.

It was a bottom to die for. Any man would kill to be in Maxwell's place. It hung nicely over the heels of her feet. Her butt was so big that if you were positioned evenly right behind her, you were unable to see the rest of her body. Maxwell pulled up the bottom of Loretta's dress over her back.

"My mom big booty look so fine in just her pantyhose!" he thought to himself. What he liked the most out of this was seeing her panties through her pantyhose and seeing the cellulite on her bottom. He began to caress the two twin mounds of fat, feeling the erotic softness and the fabric of her nylon.

Loretta was enjoying this just as much as her son! Maxwell grabbed for both side bands of his mother's pantyhose and panties and he rolled her clothes down so they met her heals. Maxwell's heart throbbed as his mother's luscious, beautiful bottom was bare before him.

Maxwell dug into his pants for his long, hard, swollen cock and pushed the thing deep in between her booty cheeks. He then pushed his mother backward by the sides and she went back, with his penis in her butt that smashed his crotch.

From behind, Maxwell groped his mother's large breasts with both hands. He softly squeezed the softness and Loretta started moaning as she could feel her nipples building beneath his touch.

Maxwell started to peel aside the straps of her dress down to her chubby arms. He would then push down the bust of her dress to her stomach to expose her white cotton butterfly bra.

"You like this, don't you, mom?" Maxwell asked sternly.

"Oh yes," Loretta hissed as she released a deep sigh of ecstasy. "Grope mah titties..."

Maxwell was doing just that. His hands felt the warmness of her breasts beneath the cotton of her bra. He felt her nipples erecting. Loretta released another deep loud sigh as she felt her son's fingers grazing her nipples. Both of them were in total ecstasy.

Maxwell began to unsnap the five small clasps of the back of his mother's bra. When the hooks were separated, Loretta was fast to pull the straps from her shoulders. She released the bra from her arms, allowing it to descended to her lap and free her massive breasts.

Her breasts heaved in front of her chest. Maxwell placed both hands over each nipple. The skin was so warm, soft, and delicate. Loretta took deep breaths, causing her breasts to heave as Maxwell softly and gently rubbed her black areolas.

Maxwell circled his fingers around Loretta's extended nipples. Loretta moaned in delight. Her mouth was opened as she loved the way she felt her fingers rub around her areola. The sensation her son gave her struck her like a bolt of electricity and they both felt chills running up their spines. She felt the firmness of her son's penis building inside her butt.

Finally, Maxwell poked his fingers into her extended nipples and listened to his mother moan lightly.

"Haaaaauuuuhhh!" mom moaned. "Mah nipples...."

This moment was so enticing. This felt like the wildest moment of both their lives. Maxwell couldn't believe that his wildest fantasy was coming true...