A Busy Back Seat

Story Info
Picking up friends at the airport.
3k words
4.24
74.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers

As the black Lincoln Towncars sped past him, Alan signaled left in a seemingly futile attempt to join the traffic in the outbound lanes at the passenger pick-up area. The holiday rush always intensified the confusion in this area of the airport as the knowledgeable limo drivers and taxi drivers interacted with the novice nervousness of the Cadillac driving, seventy year old grandfathers or the fifty year old mothers in their minivans.

Alan's girlfriend, Sally, turning in her seat and peering through the back window intently said "I think there is a clear space coming up." Looking in the rear view mirror, Alan had already seen the break in the traffic and, as Sally spoke, he gunned the Audi, leaping into the heavy traffic smoothly, albeit, abruptly.

"So." he said, looking into the center rear view mirror "I bet you're glad to be home, Bill. Hamburg to Seattle is a long flight. Cathy has been going crazy waiting for you." He laughed as he saw his two friends embracing in the back seat. "Oh, I see you noticed that."

"This fall quarter has been a real bitch." Bill replied. "God, it feels good to be home for awhile. " He returned his attention to Cathy and kissed her deeply. "You two doing well?" he asked between kisses.

Sally laughed. "For two working stiffs, we're doing okay. But, I admit, Bill, I envy you being able to study in Germany while we're here doing the daily grind." Sally wasn't really complaining. She had received a job from Microsoft just after graduation while Alan had landed a position in programming at a very promising tech start-up in Issaquah. They both would have liked to pursue post graduate studies but life had intervened with job offers that they really couldn't refuse, so graduate work was set aside for the time being.

As for Bill and Cathy, their relationship had come about because of some friendly help from Sally. Sally had told Cathy about Bill, this great friend of Alan's who was a really nice guy. Cathy expressed interest and so Sally had arranged a blind date with him for her. They had gone out about a month before he left for Germany and had fallen hard for each other.

Sally herself had actually dated Bill briefly in their sophomore year of college before she met Alan. They had found each other sexually attractive and had an active, although short, sex life while they were dating but they realized that they were too different in life philosophy to remain a couple. Reluctantly, they made the decision to stop dating and just remain friends which, surprisingly, they were able to do. To forestall any future problems with Cathy, she had told her about her brief relationship with Bill but Cathy was undeterred.

Even now, though, as she looked back at Bill and Cathy, Sally could see clearly why she had originally been attracted to Bill. Bill was much different than Alan and it always amazed Sally that they were such good friends. Physically, they were very different. Alan was five foot ten and one hundred and sixty pounds while Bill was closer to six foot three and two hundred ten pounds. Both were muscular with Alan's light brown, slightly curly hair crowning an almost cherubic face while Bill's black hair topped a face that sometimes verged on a sternly serious look.

Sally was the sexy girl-next-door type. Her short, auburn hair and dancing smile gave her a pert, playful appearance. Today, the blouse she wore covered her ample breasts while the two undone top buttons revealed an enticing view of her cleavage. The vanilla, satin blouse contrasted with the black slacks covering her slender legs.

Cathy, with her long, blond hair, petite figure, big blue eyes and drop-dead gorgeous face was the looker of the group. She had dressed in a tight, figure flattering turtleneck sweater and jeans today to greet her lover. She purposely hadn't worn a bra and her nipples were plainly visible under the white cashmere sweater.

"So, Cathy, do you think you can get used to having Bill around for the holidays?" Sally asked playfully as she looked over the seat back to the couple in the rear. They were snuggled together with Cathy's head resting on Bill's upper arm.

"Oh, I think I can get used to it." she replied impishly, scrunching up her nose as she raised her head to look at Bill with a twinkle in her eye.

Alan steered the silver S4 out of the busy airport area towards the freeway. Issaquah was about 18 miles from the airport and the late afternoon rush hour was already creating traffic slow-downs. The hum of the engine and the sound of the tires on the pavement were the only sounds. "Pretty quiet back there, guys!" joked Alan.

"Alan, be nice!" chided Sally. Glancing back she turned her head quickly to the front again and said quietly "They're kissing." Alan glanced in the rear view mirror in time to see Bill's left hand inch up Cathy's sweater toward the sharp tent made in the soft fabric by her now erect left nipple. Returning his eyes to the crowded road ahead, he barely had time to apply the brakes hard as the vehicles in front of him stopped suddenly. Sally looked over to him.

"I think you had better let me describe the back seat rather than looking, honey." She noticed that Alan had a slight bulge in his jeans. She got a huge grin on her face. "Oh, God, Alan, you are sooo easy!" she quietly kidded him. With a big smile, she laughed "A hard nipple can do that? Really?" Alan looked at her sheepishly. She leaned over the console. "I'll watch and tell you everything that's going on back there." she whispered in his ear. Just her sultry voice in his ear caused his manhood to swell even more.

Meanwhile, from the backseat came Bill's voice. "I hope you don't mind but this girl is just a little bit on the horny side. And, you know me, I'm just such a pleaser. I'm just compelled to give when I am called upon." As Sally looked back laughing, she could see Bill's hand under Cathy's sweater. He was cupping her breasts and, by the movement of the fabric, she could tell he was teasing her nipples with his fingers. When he moved his hand, she could see both nipples were standing at attention under the soft fabric.

Sally leaned over to Alan. "He's rubbing her titties and I wish you could see her nipples-they are pushing out her sweater like little fingers." she whispered. But, as she whispered, her right hand crossed over the console and she ran her palm hard against Alan's straining jeans front. His penis was situated just right for the pressure from her palm to stimulate the sweet spot on the underside of his cock just perfectly. Alan shifted in his seat and tightened his thighs as he felt the pleasure from Sally's hand.

Sitting in her seat slightly sideways, Sally, in her peripheral vision, could see Cathy's hand move to Bill's crotch to rub him through his pants. 'This is such a turn-on'! she thought to herself as she watched Cathy's hand move back and forth on the tent beneath her hand. She was surprised that it was affecting her so much. And then, in a move that startled Sally, Cathy slowly unzipped Bill's jeans, releasing his fully erect penis from its confines. Sally tried not to stare as Cathy encircled the imposing red shaft with her fingers and stroked it up and down. Her fingers moved tightly up his stone-like cock in an agonizingly slow climb to the deep pink mushroom head. Sally leaned over to Alan. "God, I can't believe it!" she whispered. "She's stroking Bill's cock. His hard on is sticking right out of his jeans. It's so fucking hot looking!" She tried to say this in as close to a whisper as she could but it came out as a stage whisper instead. Hearing laughter coming from the back seat, she looked back between the front seats.

Grinning, Bill said "It's okay, Sally, you can watch. Actually, I think it's kind of hot. Hey! Do you have your phone handy? Would you video us with it?"

"Ooooo, I love that!" Excitedly, Sally reached into her purse and pulled out her iPhone. Twisting to get a comfortable position between the seats, she supported her arms on the console above the emergency brake and started getting video of the actions of her friends in the back seat. "You can't get turned on now, Alan. You can look at this later. You have to drive." But Alan already had his zipper down. His hard cock wanted attention and he soon had it out of his jeans. Sally licked her lips as she attempted to get a good view of Cathy's hand moving up and down while, at the same time, she couldn't ignore the hard cock standing upright just inches from her own hands.

She had just gotten the phone well placed on the console to hold it steady when Cathy decided that Bill's erection would be much better served if it was encircled with her lips. She dropped her head in his lap, slowly moving it up and down as her lips tightened around his cock. Bill was soon moaning his appreciation as his hands rested on her bobbing, blond head. "She's sucking his cock, Alan. I bet it feels kind of like this." she said, reaching with her free hand to stroke Alan's dark red, upright penis. Alan swallowed hard as he struggled to maintain his composure under Sally's commentary of dirty words and the ministrations of her hand. She turned to watch the action unfolding in the back seat. "Bill's cock is all shiny, Alan. Cathy's saliva is all over it. Now she's just licking the head." Sally was squirming in her seat as she held the phone and stroked Alan's cock. Alan reached over with his right hand and put his hand between Sally's legs. The thin rayon gave under his finger and he could feel the deep cleft between her labia as she pushed against his fingers.

The heavy traffic had come to an almost stand still. The red brake lights gleamed far ahead of them. While he had the chance, Alan glanced over his seat to his back seat passengers. "How's it going back there, you two?" Alan could see that Bill had his left hand under the white sweater caressing Cathy's back while she her mouth was engulfing his cock. Alan returned his eyes to the road just as the car in front of them started moving. "Good thing I have tinted windows, huh, Bill?" Alan joked.

"Can't you see in from outside somewhat, though? The woman in the car next to us seems kind of interested for not being able to see anything." Bill said.

"Well, it's called a privacy tint so I assume she can't see too much through them. If she starts drooling then we can assume that it's not so private. " he laughed.

Hearing that, Bill needed no further encouragement and he lifted Cathy's soft sweater up and over her head, leaving her fully exposed on top. Her firm breasts and nipples proudly jutted from her body as Bill's hand lovingly fondled them. "Bill took her top off, Alan!" Sally was amazed as she watched his hands caress Cathy's body.

"You could do the same, Babe. Why don't you take off your blouse and bra. Let me see those gorgeous titties of yours. Let's make this drive home really interesting." Alan grinned at Sally. She looked at him coyly.

"Are you daring me, mister? You think I won't do it, don't you?" and with a grin she put her phone down and unbuttoned her blouse. Removing it, she unsnapped her bra and lowered it from her chest. Her full, firm breasts spilled out before Alan. She ran her hands over them, cupping them as if they were an offering to Alan. He stared for a moment at the beautiful, pink mounds of flesh with their ruby tips between her fingers and gave his penis a few strokes.

Picking up her phone, Sally again turned to the couple in the back seat who had now managed to rid themselves not only of Cathy's top but also her slacks and panties and Bill's pants. The screen on the phone captured the image before Sally of these two beautiful, aroused bodies deeply engrossed in pleasuring each other. Cathy's legs were spread and Bill's fingers were busily working on her clit, firing every one of those eight thousand sensitive nerve endings by bringing the dew up from between her lips and spreading it over the firm button. She was attempting to reach Bill's shaft but her position was such that she could only touch it with her fingers. "Oh god, you guys, this is so hot looking! Alan, he's rubbing Cathy's clit and she is sooo wet. Her juice is all over his fingers and....Oh, fuck, this is so hot to watch. You guys could be porn stars." exclaimed Sally, whose left hand was now between her own legs, pressing into her fabric covered sex.

"Go ahead, Sally. Take off your slacks. You know you want to anyway." Setting the phone down again, Sally slid her slacks and her panties down her legs onto the car's carpeting. "Oh, shit, Baby, you really did it!" Alan was incredulous. "I don't know what you guys are doing back there right now but you have Sally playing with her fucking pussy like it was going to be outlawed!"

Sally retrained the phone on the backseat. Bill, leaning into the corner between the seat and the door, had put his right leg on the other side of the back console offering his upright cock as an invitation to Cathy. He slid down in his seat and she readily accepted by climbing on top of him with her back to his chest. She lowered herself onto that cock with a delicious but frustrating slowness. Sally watched as the hard shaft slowly disappeared into Cathy's tight, wet channel. Her clitoral hood formed a crown above it as she accepted the full length with a cry of pleasure. Bill's arms were wrapped around her torso, cupping and rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples as she lifted and lowered herself onto him. Her eyes were closed in pleasure, her mouth agape as her breathing became more and more urgent with every thrust of Bill's cock into her center. It was no longer the sound of the engine filling the car. It had been replaced with the sounds of lovers fucking each other with an animalistic vengeance.

Meanwhile, in the front seat, Sally's free fingers were moving almost frantically on the swollen wetness between her legs as she watched and filmed the two. Alan's right hand was busy on his swollen shaft as he listened to the moans from the backseat. In between hearing the sounds of sex from the back seat, attempting to watch Sally and watching the road as he masturbated, Alan was feeling the intense pleasure of a rapidly approaching orgasm. "Shit, Sally, I'm going to fucking cum...." he croaked.

Sally quickly reached into the backseat with the phone and told Bill "Here, do a point of view shot as you fuck Cathy." She returned her attention to the hyper excited Alan just in time to put her mouth over his cock as his hips started jerking and he began pumping spurt after spurt of his hot semen into her mouth. She swallowed the slightly bitter cum as she strummed her own cunt with a passion until her hips were bucking and she was moaning on Alan's rod with her own orgasm. A dribble of his cum slowly ran down his cock as she brought her head up from his lap.

The tables having been turned, the couple in the backseat were now the aroused instead of the arousers and their orgasms followed quickly. First Cathy came as she bounced up and down on Bill's cock until she was writhing in his arms, her breasts dancing side to side as she twisted and moaned with pleasure. And then it was Bill's turn. He could hold out no longer as the feeling of Cathy's cunt trapping him tightly in her tunnel of pleasure put him over the top. Groaning with the intense pleasure, he felt his ejaculation shoot into Cathy, his cock exploding with his hot, milky cum.

Save for the heavy breathing , the car was silent until finally Alan said "Man, that was fucking unbelievable!"

Sally offered a thought from the other side of the front seat. "When we get home, we should all watch the video. That was sooo fucking hot, you guys. Who knows, maybe the four of us could have some more fun? Together?"

With a big grin, Alan concurred. "What do you think, guys? A possibility?"

Laughter came from the back seat. "Probably less a possibility and more a probability." Cathy said as she retrieved some tissue from her purse and wiped between her legs. Skin to skin, she and Bill snuggled into each other's arms.

Sally, slouched in her seat with legs slightly spread and her knees almost to the dash, ran her hands over the insides of her thighs. The fading daylight reflected on her exposed breasts, taut tummy and bare legs. She looked over at Alan and his now semi erect penis. . "I bet that this is nowhere near your normal "airporter" service" she laughingly called to the back seat, and then added "Try that on the light rail!"

Cathy laughed with her and offered "I'll ride this rail any time." as she encircled Bill's flaccid penis with her slender fingers. Looking down, she said "Oh, my." as she felt a quiver in his shaft, "the train just left the station but it appears another one may be arriving soon." Her fingers moved up and down as Bill's desire seemed to be reawakening.

Traffic or no traffic, a very promising evening was now only eight miles away.

chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers