A Caged Bird Sings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,846 Followers

Finally, Prisha unhooked her bra and her big, 36-C breasts sprung free. Her breasts were perfect teardrop shapes, her areolas a dark red color and her nipples short and perfect for nibbling. I was in love with her breasts and I thrust my finger harder, grinding my cock into my hand. Then Prisha quickly pulled off her panties and threw them into her pile of clothing on the ground. Her cock was just as bare as mine and McKenzie's but infinitely more attractive. Her skin was a dusky red, but smooth as silk. Her bulbous tip was dark, smooth and lovely. Even the skin around her egg-sized balls was smooth and even. Her cock was small, smaller than mine, probably around 4.5 inches and hard as a diamond. As she stood awkwardly in her nudity, she looked so attractive I wanted to run up and kiss her. But instead I thrust my fingers in and out of my asshole again, harder than before.

"Okay ladies," McKenzie said, rubbing her cock and one of her breasts salaciously, "We talked about this. You know what to do." And with that the girls walked forward so that they were sort of standing all around me. McKenzie stood over one of my legs, Clara over the other, and Prisha was standing behind me. I could feel the heat from their bodies. Their hard cocks were only a few precious inches from my head.

Then they started to stroke their cocks. They'd been holding them and playing a little already, but now they were stroking in earnest. I looked at McKenzie first. She moaned quietly, rubbing her nipple while her other hand pounded hard on her cock. I liked the way her pinky finger smooshed into her scrotum as she wanked. It was so sexy. Clara's technique was different, stroking faster and harder, but only up just below the tip, stroking hard. Her eyes were closed and she was grunting. I could hear Prisha behind me, moaning softly and I could hear the tell-tale smack of her hand slapping against her own balls. Their cocks were all dripping with pre-cum and I looked down at mine and saw that it was glistening wet as well.

McKenzie was first. She sort of gestured for Clara to move over and she did so. Then McKenzie stood so that she was between my legs. Her bare feet were touching my fingering hand, rubbing against my scrotum. McKenzie was still stroking vigorously as she took my chin in her hand and lifted it up so she was looking at me. She smiled and she looked gorgeous. I opened my mouth, I knew what she wanted. She inched forward, so that the tip of her cock rested against my lips. Her cock was so hot and it was sticky, and wet. I wanted her to cum so badly. And then she did. She made a little moaning sound in the back of her throat and saw her entire body go stiff. Then I saw her cock begin to bulge and shake. The first thick drops of cum shot through my mouth and landed directly on my tongue. It was warm and hot and I savored the flavor, rolling it under my tongue and feeling its stickiness.

"Don't swallow that, baby," McKenzie moaned as more cum shot out of her cock and pooled in my mouth. I didn't swallow, I just let it fill me up. Squirt of squirt of McKenzie's hot juice filled my mouth, mixing with my spit, and filling me up.

"Oh god, move!" Clara moaned, McKenzie splashed the last little bit of her sperm on my cheek and then moved aside. Now Clara was standing in front of me, still stroking hard, fast and close to the tip. She was biting her lip and chanting "Come on baby" over and over again. Then, she let out a monstrous scream, so loud I was afraid that it would bring in the guards. But before I could think anything else, she thrust her hips forward, placing the tip of her cock against my teeth. She came hard, a huge wad of sperm splashed against my teeth, most spilling into my mouth, but some rolling down my lips and onto my chin. All her cum came in two big spurts, my mouth was almost half full with sperm, and I swished the cum in my mouth, mixing Clara's cum with McKenzie's.

Clara and McKenzie moved off to the side. Then Prisha moved from behind me, and stood between my legs. I looked up at her, my face wet with sperm, my cheeks holding the precious liquid, and she looked down at me with raw animal lust. She wasn't the sweet Prisha I knew, she was engorged and she needed relief. I opened my mouth and she stepped forward and shoved her little dick into my mouth. Her cock was soft and hot in my mouth, the first cock that had ever been there. I bathed her cock in Clara and McKenzie's sperm and my own spit. She fucked my mouth hard, pushed her soft, hot balls against my chin, placing her hand on top of my head. Finally, she let out a little, sexy squeal and I felt her body tense, then release, as her cum poured into my mouth with the rest, adding heat and a less salty flavor, she tasted the best.

My cheeks were now bulging, some cum dribbling down my chin. My finger was still buried in my ass and my cock felt like it was about to explode. I needed some sort of relief. What happened instead, I didn't expect. McKenzie snapped her fingers at Clara as Prisha bashfully pulled her cock out of my mouth and sat down to catch her breath. McKenzie moved forward and grabbed one of my ankles, at the same time, Clara grabbed the other. Before I even had a chance to figure out what was going on, I was getting rolled backwards. My finger popped out of my ass. Now my ass was straight up in the air, I was lying on my shoulders, and my feet were over my head on the floor. Most importantly, my cock was staring me straight in the face.

"Come on Odessa," McKenzie said, "open your mouth," she said to me. I did what I was told, exposing a big pool of cum that glistened on my teeth and over my tongue. I looked up and saw Prisha standing over top of me, her face obscured by my cock. I felt one of her hands gently rest of my asshole, stroking it lovingly, but not moving inside. She smiled at me, but she looked embarrassed, it was so hot. Then she reached between my legs and sort of overhand grasped my cock. Then she started stroking it. Her fingers were soft, her grip was relatively gentle, but firm. I moaned, the cum gurgling in my mouth. It didn't take long. All of the sudden my entire body started to shake, there was so much sensation in my cock that it sort of went numb and I felt a sort of ripple of pleasure rip through my body. Then I felt the cum pour out of my cock, some splashing against my face, on my nose, most landing in my mouth. When the last few drops of sperm came out of my cock, my friends let go of my feet. I sat up, the cum still stretching my mouth, now with mine mixed in as well. My cheeks bulged with all of our sperm.

As I was sitting, McKenzie squatted down next to me. I couldn't help but notice her now flaccid cock was resting gently on my thigh. Her eyes were glittering and she looked beautiful. She closed her eyes, and leaned in. I didn't need to be told what to do. I leaned in as well. Our lips met, her's were so soft and so warm, mine quivering and covered in sperm. I felt her tongue glide along the outside of my lips, then poke into my mouth, against my teeth. I knew what she wanted. I opened my mouth and used my tongue to shovel the cum into McKenzie's mouth. I felt her tongue against mine. The thick, hot liquid I held in my mouth now sloshed back and forth between us, mixing with our spit. Some poured out of our mouths and rolled down our cheeks, but in the end we held onto most of it. Finally, I pushed all of the cum and spit into McKenzie's mouth and broke our kiss.

Now McKenzie was the one with the swollen cheeks. She looked pretty cute, I have to admit. There was sperm and spit hanging from her chin and even a little dangling from her left tit. But her face was as beautiful as ever. She walked over to Clara and put one hand on either of her cheeks and kissed her deeply. They held each other close, their lips locked together and their breasts pressed. Their flaccid cocks were rubbing and they looked beautiful, absolutely perfect for one another.

When they finally broke their kiss, all of the cum was in Clara's mouth. Both McKenzie and Clara walked over to Prisha. "Prisha, remember what we talked about," McKenzie said. Prisha looked very nervous, but she nodded. Her cock was hard again, it was clear she was highly aroused.

I expected Prisha to kiss Clara, to take the roiling mixture of sperm and cum into her mouth. But she didn't. Instead, Prisha got down on her hands and knees, facing away from me. She put her head and chest down on the floor so her ass was up in the air. I saw Prisha's beautiful, light brown rosebud of an asshole staring me in the face. At the same time, I saw her cock dangling between her legs. She looked gorgeous.

Then McKenzie got in between me and Prisha. I saw McKenzie's head move forward, planting between Prisha's ass cheeks. I saw her head bobbing up and down, as she was licking Prisha's asshole. Prisha moaned and I saw her push back into McKenzie's face. I watched, sort of confused while this continued. Clara stood off to the side, her cheeks bulging, while she watched as well. Finally, McKenzie moved out of the way, Prisha's asshole glistened with spit. Just as McKenzie moved, Clara slid into the same spot, putting her head in Prisha's now-lubed asshole. Prisha moaned even louder than before, bucking her hips.

Then Clara moved out of the way and went and stood with McKenzie. She smiled broadly, and then opened her mouth to show McKenzie that there was nothing left in her mouth. I looked back at Prisha. A small dribble of cum was leaking from her asshole. I realized what had been going on. Prisha stood up uneasily and walked over towards me. I knew that her ass was full of cum and spit. But I didn't know what she wanted.

"Lay back," Prisha said in her gentle voice. I didn't hesitate, I just did what I was told, lying on my back. Prisha padded over to me and that stood so she was straddling my body. I looked up, saw her legs and ass above my head. Then she squatted down over top of me, the pressure from doing this squeeze a little bit of the cum out of her ass and it landed on my forehead. Now, she was completely down. I was staring into her little brown asshole, it was just a few inches from my lip.

"Open your mouth," I heard McKenzie say and I did what I was told. I heard it before I felt it or tasted it, like a hissing noise. Then I saw the pearly, white liquid of spit and cum push out of Prisha's asshole. I closed my eyes. The thick, salty liquid poured into my mouth, with more flavors than before. The added spit meant there was way more than before, it filled my mouth almost to the point of overflowing. Finally, the last few drops fell from Prisha's asshole into my waiting mouth.

When she was done, she swung around quickly. She saw the cum that had squirted on my forehead, she bent over and licked it up quickly, her tongue hot and wet on my skin. Then she looked into my eyes. She was so incredibly beautiful, I was so happy that I had some of her in my mouth. She bent forward and kissed me, dipping her tongue inside of me. She spit the last bit of cum she'd collected into my mouth and broke our kiss. She stood up. And I sat up, my cheeks again bulging with liquid. The other girls were looking at me, and they were beautiful. I felt euphoric.

"Now swallow!" McKenzie ordered. I was hoping she would say that. In one big gulp I let the thick liquid pour down my throat. It was so thick it coated my esophagus the whole way down. It landed, warm and solid in my belly. I had all of my friends as a part of me now. I opened my mouth, to show it was all gone and my friends came over, cheering. They pulled me up and hugged me close, all of us together as one mass, our breast and cocks rubbing together. I'd never felt so a part of something.

I was so happy, I didn't hear the door open, but I heard someone speak, "Hey, McKenzie, you better get that chick back to work, the guards aren't going to let her be gone forever." I turned and saw another inmate, a girl who was supposed to mop the hallways, peeking through the door and tipping us off.

"Thanks Claire," McKenzie said. And then we all ran and grabbed our clothes. I was back at work before lunch. But when the meal was served, I was strangely not hungry, I was already full.

Chapter 3 is on its way!

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. Chapter 3 is almost done, just need to do about 2 thousand more words then edit. I am thinking of a six-eight part series here, have a lot already outlined. Specific requests are very, very welcome. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,846 Followers