A Caged Bird Sings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,873 Followers

Anyway, eventually time ran out and the guards started to herd us all back to our cells. It was getting dark outside, I could see through the skylight, but it was hard to tell what time it was. The stress from the day was wearing me out. I stood behind McKenzie as we went up the stairs, so I wouldn't get lost. Eventually we, and all the other girls on the block, were shuffled into our cells and the door slammed behind us.

"I usually sleep on the top bunk," McKenzie said, letting her hair out its ponytail and shaking it out, "If you don't mind."

"No, I'll take the bottom," I said. McKenzie nodded and then quickly took off her shirt and pants. She was just wearing her bra and panties now. I'd seen her wearing less, as you probably remember, but it was sort of embarrassing to see her again. But she didn't wait around for me to be embarrassed. She just jumped up onto the top bunk, grabbed a book, and shimmied under the covered.

"Goodnight," I said, awkwardly. She looked down at me and gave me a knowing smile.

"You get used to routines and everything. This is always what I do when lock-up first happens. I read, then I fall asleep. I'm not trying to be rude."

"No, I didn't think so," I said, I felt like I was rude. Like I was intruding on her space or something.

"Just try to take it easy, the first day is the hardest. This place isn't as bad as you think it is," she said soothingly and then went back to reading. I took off my pants and shirt, now only wearing my bra and panties. I thought I saw McKenzie catch a glimpse of me out of the corner of her eye. Then I climbed into bed.

I sat there, staring at the spot in the bed above me where McKenzie's ass was pushing down the mattress, for a long time. I tried to process everything that happened that day and tried to imagine what 15 years of this was going to be like. I felt like crying, but I didn't let myself. After an hour or two (not sure how long) the lights clicked off and I heard McKenzie close her book.

Then I lay there, in the dark, even longer. All of my fears sort of rolled around in my head, getting bigger and scarier with each passing second. Each new thought heightened my tension, and I got farther and farther from sleep. I tried tossing and turning, but I couldn't get comfortable. I thought about my parents, how disappointed they'd be in me, and I thought about Bethany Barber. I was in hell.

I was so distressed I didn't hear McKenzie climbed down from the top bunk. I didn't notice her until her hand was on my forehead. I sort of went rigid; not knowing what I was feeling at first, then I opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me. She stroked my forehead again, and I felt a bit better.

"I told you the first night was the worst," she said in a hushed voice, barely above a whisper, "But I promise it will get better. And I will help."

"Thank you McKenzie," I said, "I have no idea how I got lucky enough to meet you here."

"Most people are nice here, it is just that we've all made mistakes. There aren't many really mean or violent people. In this prison," she said, "Before this place opened I was in a regular prison. That was scary. This is a vacation by comparison. Now what is bothering you so bad? You're rolling around like a crazy person down here," she said, sitting down on the bed near my legs. I smiled.

"Just can't sleep," I replied. She nodded knowingly.

"Yeah, I almost didn't sleep my first night either," she said. "But I found a little trick that helps me fall asleep every time."

"What?" I asked.

"I could just show you..." she said and I nodded emphatically. She smiled brightly then stood up from the bed. She got down on her knees on the floor. First, she reached behind her back and quickly unbuttoned her bra. She let the bra slide off and her large breasts sort of tumbled out. I'd seen them from a distance, but they were so much prettier close up. I didn't know what she was doing, but I felt a stirring between my legs. She was so pretty. But I wanted to stop her. I mean, I thought she was gorgeous and everything, but like I was way out of my depth here. I was scared and I was confused. But I was too mesmerized to move. I just sort of opened and closed my mouth like a fish and stared at her beautiful body.

She leaned into me; I could feel the heat of her body. First, he face was directly in front of mine. My eyes were wide open; I was sort of in shock. She didn't say a word she just closed her eyes, leaned into me, and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were soft and soon my eyes closed as I melted into her pillowy flesh. I felt her tongue run against my own lips, and I opened my mouth, letting her tongue dip into my mouth. She kissed me softly, but aggressively, pushed her warm tongue into my mouth. She probed my teeth and ran her tongue all over mine. Her saliva was thick and sweet and I didn't want the kiss to end. I could feel my cock harden in my panties, and for some reason I was afraid she'd notice.

Then, just when our kiss reached it most perfect moment, she broke it. I let out a small whimper and she laughed. I opened my eyes and she was smiling at me. Then she started to moved forward. Before I knew it, her big breasts were directly in my face. I didn't move for a second, but the breasts were so warm and inviting. The skin looked so smooth, her nipples so dense and sexy. I couldn't take it any longer. I reached up and grabbed her breasts. The skin was soft and my fingers sort of sank into her flesh. She moaned a little as my hands started to knead. Her nipple was so close to my face, pink and round and perfect. I closed my eyes and leaned it. Her nipple slid between my lips and into my mouth. It was hot and hard and salty and I loved the way it tasted. I sucked on it gently, rubbing my tongue around on it and savoring it. I kept my hand on her other breasts. McKenzie arched her back, pressing her breast harder in my face.

At the same time, she began doing something else, something I didn't see and would have been uncomfortable about if I'd noticed. She reached back and gently moved my covers off of my body. I first noticed when her hand grazed my stomach. I didn't think anything of it at first, but then I felt the tips of her fingers, with her long fingernails, slide just under the waist band of my panties. I started to move a little.

"Shhhh," McKenzie hushed me, pushing her soothing breast even harder into my mouth. I thought about struggling for a moment, but her breasts felt so good in my mouth and against my face. I just kept sucking. Then her fingers brushed the tip of my cock. I shook all over. No one had ever touched my cock before. This was uncharted territory.

I stopped sucking on her breast, but her nipple stayed planted in my mouth. I was breathing heavily and my heart was beating a mile a minute. Despite her long fingernails, she was very gentle with the tip of my penis, swirling her nails smoothly on top of it. Then I felt the pad of one of her fingers press against my skin and I moaned loudly. McKenzie's hand slide farther into my panties, her palm running over the tip of my penis and then down my shaft until her fingers gripped my balls.

She grasped my shaft gently but firmly and then, using her wrist, she sort of peeled back my panties and let my hard cock spring free. I couldn't even believe any of this was happening. I had expected a lot of things about prison, but not this. But it felt so right. I couldn't explain it. In any other time or place this would terrify me, but here, in this bed, it felt perfect. Prison was like a different world where the wrong felt right. So I breathed in McKenzie's perfume and just enjoyed the feeling as her hand gently stroked up and down on my cock.

Finally, she pulled her breast back from my face. I looked up at her, whimpering as she continued to stroke my cock. She shook her hair out of her face and looked down at me, she was absolutely beautiful. Then she leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. I tried to lean up into her, to kiss her harder, but she stopped me, putting her hand on my chest and gently pushing me down into the bed.

Then she turned down to look at my dick. Her hand was still wrapped around it, but she'd pulled her hand all the way down so that her pinky finger was nestled in my balls. The hot, hard tip of my cock was sticking up, exposed. She was squeezing my cock kind of hard and I was squirming a bit in ecstasy. I knew what she was about to do, I wanted it badly, but I was also scared. But no words came from my lips, just more ragged breathing. In fact, I moved my hands up to my breasts and started to knead them through my bra. My body had completely taken over and it wanted this, my conscious mind be damned.

She leaned over my cock and looked up at me, smiling, "I promise you will sleep after this," she said. Then she bent over. I can't even describe for you the feeling as the hard tip of my cock passed through her lips and into her mouth. Her tongue was hot and wet, and the roof of her mouth was hard but velvety. And she swirled her tongue around on the bottom of my tip. Then she took her hand off of my cock and slowly worked the cock into her throat. Soon, my cock was in her throat, my balls her on her chin, and I was in heaven. I kept rubbing my breasts through my bra, squeezing my nipples and feeling the pressure.

While my cock was in her throat, she rubbed my balls with her finger. She kept rubbing her tongue on the underside of my cock, playing with my urethra. Then, I felt her throat tighten around my cock and I heard her gag. I cannot tell you why this was so hot to me, but it was. I mean, I can't explain how hot it was that this beautiful girl was choking on my dick. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and a long, wet string of spit connected my cock to her mouth. It was so sexy!

"When you cum, do you want it back?" she asked. I was breathing heavy and I felt light headed, I didn't even begin to understand the question.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want your cum back in your mouth?' she said, and I thought back to the end of the shower earlier, when I'd eaten my cum off the shower wall.

"Oh god yes!" I said. She didn't wait around. She plunged my dick back into her mouth. I watched as her pretty blonde head bobbed up and down on my cock, I felt the warm wet insides of her mouth, and I felt my entire body growing tense. I was moaning a lot now and I put my hands on top of her head, to steady myself. I moved her hair out of her face, so I could see my cock pushing through her lips and pulling back out again.

I made a sort of grunting noise and I knew what was coming. Suddenly, the tension in my body built to this unbelievable crescendo. I felt so tense that I thought maybe I'd tear my hair out. And then suddenly in broke, like water overcoming a dam. And a surge of absolute, white-hot pleasure spread out from my cock, tightening my balls, and then pouring over me in wave after wave. And all the while, my cock was spurting hot cum into McKenzie's mouth. I was too overcome to think anything about that; I just sort of bucked my cock up into her mouth, hard. And then, slowly the pleasure receded and the last few spurts of cum shot into McKenzie's mouth. Then I collapsed onto the bed.

My mind was running about a mile a minute as soon as my head hit the pillow. What did this mean? I'd never even really thought about sex before today and now I'd had something shoved up my ass, I'd watched people have sex, and then I'd gotten my first blowjob. And it was from another tranny. And she was gorgeous and I was attracted to her, I mean she was totally hot. And I never thought that way before. And it was scary because I was in prison. And...

But before my thoughts could spin completely out of control, I felt warm lips against mine. I opened my eyes and I saw McKenzie kissing me. I forgot about all of my worries and just let her lips press against mine. I felt her mouth start to open and I opened mine as well. And then my own thick, salty cum poured into my mouth, in a long thing dribble. McKenzie let it slide out of her mouth and into mine. Mixed with her sweet saliva, it was delicious. And then, my mouth was full of my own cum. McKenzie broke the kiss and then sat on my bed. I swished the cum around in my mouth a second, enjoying the texture and flavor and then I swallowed it down. Then I just lay there panting on the bed, giving McKenzie a goofy grin and feeling content.

"You like that?" she said. And I nodded. And then I remembered back earlier in the day, in this very same bed, where McKenzie had gotten a blowjob. I thought for a second.

"Hey do I... owe you anything for this?" I asked, my stomach felt like it was full of butterflies, I didn't think that I might be getting myself in too deep until it was too late. McKenzie just smiled at me.

"Yeah," she said, "You need to stop moving around down here and let me sleep." She gave me a playful swat on the arm, "Don't worry about that stuff, I just wanted to welcome you here. Just try to get some sleep." And then she gathered up her stuff and got back on the top bunk. I lay for a few minutes, but then I drifted off to a very contented slumber.

*

Chapter 2 is on its way!

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. I already have chapter 2 of this story written, just need to edit. I am thinking of a six-eight part series here, have a lot already outlined. It is about to get way more intense, but specific requests are very, very welcome. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,873 Followers