A Call From My Wife

Story Info
Long-distance group sex.
2.3k words
4.09
126.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Like a ship on calm seas, John Marx drifted aimlessly through the dream. The golden sand warmed his back as he gazed up into the cloudless sky, he felt relaxed, contented and happy. A figure wandered in front of the shimmering sun. He squinted up into the shadowy apparition as it began to take shape; dark, tanned skin; long, jet-black hair; a bikini. John felt the stirrings of a building erection. The dream forbade him to speak, all he could do was lie on the warm sand and gaze upwards as the delightful figure moved closer and closer towards him. As she neared him, John could make out more of her definition; a sultry, island beauty, the swell of her dark skinned breasts filled the bikini top.

She stopped by him, almost touching him. John could feel the heat from her legs next to his skin. He saw her foot lift, noticing that her sandy toes were painted the same dark maroon colour as her fingernails. The sole of her foot touched his belly. His eyes closed as he felt the warmth transmitted. Slowly her foot moved down towards his bathing shorts. He felt his erection twitch, and then her foot touched the bare skin of his cock. He looked down again; mysteriously the shorts had disappeared and he lay naked. All of a sudden the beach seemed deserted save for the two of them. Again John closed his eyes and began to revel in the sensations as the sole of this beauty's foot slowly and warmly massaged his aching cock. He could feel himself building quickly towards climax......he sighed....he gasped.....he felt himself falling through time and space......his eyes opened, but the beautiful apparition was fading; her figure and all around her fragmenting and swirling in mist.......

John Marx awoke suddenly. His eyes opened to the usual view of his own bedroom ceiling. His erection still felt hot and strong and he looked down, smiling. Jenny was crouched seductively between his spread thighs, her long, blonde hair cascading down to hide her pretty face and her lips sealed deliciously around her husband's engorged erection. John gasped again as he felt her expert tongue swirl around his cock head and bucked his hips pushing another two inches of his solid meat into her mouth. Jenny's fingers cupped his heavy balls and tickled the underside. John groaned deeply. He held his breath and closed his eyes as the cum rushed up his shaft. His cock jerked as he came hard and fast into his wife's open and eager mouth, the blurred memory of the dream returning to add strength to his emission as he sprayed her face and mouth with his hot, sticky seed.

"Morning, darling!" Jenny gurgled with a lewd smile as she tried her best to swallow her husband's viscous juices.

She stood beside the bed looking down at John. Her silk robe was untied and open at the front revealing her full, voluptuous breasts; smooth, flat stomach and completely shaved pussy.

"I think it must be Jenny's turn now!" she murmured as she walked seductively back towards the bed.

John smiled, his arms outstretched towards his wonderful, insatiable wife. Not for the first time, he thanked his good fortune to have met such a beautiful woman with such a voracious appetite for sex! His eyes drifted to his wrist watch for a moment....8:05.....his mind was concentrated on the lithe form he now held in his arms.....8:05.......her hot, throbbing nipples, her smooth skin...8:05!!!!!

"Jesus, Jen! It's after 8am!" John cried, suddenly back to reality. "I gotta get to work! I'm gonna be so fucking late!"

"Hey! What the fuck about me? Look, I'm dripping wet! You can't leave me here like this, you bastard!"

John stopped briefly as he rummaged feverishly in the closet for his clothes. He looked down at his wife, naked and spread-legged on the bed. He could see her juices glistening on her pussy lips. He nearly weakened, called in sick, but his resolve held firm. He had a very important meeting today and if he didn't move at break-neck speed he was going to be very late.

"Sorry, babe! Just have to keep it warm til later!"

As John hurried from the bedroom, he smiled as he heard his wife's parting shot.

"Don't you go sticking your big dick into that cute little assistant you hired! And don't think that you're the only stud around here that can satisfy me!"

John looked over his shoulder and winked. Jenny smiled back; one hand touched her full lips as she blew a kiss, the fingers of the other busy stroking her clit. John was already thinking about getting home that night and sinking himself into that wonderful body.

"Call for you, John. Line four."

Rachel's head appeared around the door as she imparted this information to her boss.

"Thanks Rach. Oh, by the way, can you come in and take the notes on this morning's sales meeting, please?"

John smiled as his young assistant sashayed her way towards his desk. He could never tire of watching her athletic hips swing and her usually braless, large breasts bounce and sway under the tight sweaters she wore. He grinned as she smiled at him, noticing his attention to her body.

"Yeah, this is John Marx." John said as he pushed the hands-free speaker button on his desk phone.

"Hello darling!" Jenny's familiar voice came through the speaker. "Is the slut, Rachel there with you?"

Rachel immediately looked up at the sound of her name. Her face broke into a wide smile. She and her boss's wife were good friends - very close friends. Intimate friends and had shared John's attentions on several occasions. Rachel didn't mind Jenny calling her a slut, it was an accurate description of the twenty year old!

"Hi Jenny!" Rachel called into the speaker phone, "yeah, I'm here!"

"I hope my old man hasn't been playing with those big, firm tits of yours yet, hon?"

Rachel giggled. "No, we've been a bit busy today. Not much time for any fun!" She winked seductively at John.

"I don't suppose the bastard told you how he left me this morning? I sucked him dry and just as I was going to get the drilling that I needed, the jerk just fucked off to work!"

Rachel giggled again. She threw a look of mock scorn at her boss. "Shame on you, Mr. Marx! Leaving your poor wife in such a state!"

"Well, I've organised a little treat for myself and, because I'm feeling so generous - and so fucking horny! - I'm gonna share it with you two! Say hello to our mail man, Tom!"

John and Rachel smiled at each other. This was not unusual behaviour for Jenny.

"Hello, Tom!" they both cried in unison.

"Er...hello....I...er..hope this is cool with you, man?"

"That's fine Tom." John reassured the stranger's voice. "I felt real guilty about leaving her all hot and bothered this morning, I hope you can do something to help in my absence?"

"Oh, he's gonna help all right!" Jenny's voice was back on the line. "Keep the phone line open and listen to what happens!"

John indicated to Rachel to lock the office door and then retake her position perched on the edge of his desk.

"Fine, sweetheart, we're waiting!"

As Rachel kicked off her shoes and hopped up and sat on the edge of John's desk, the line went quiet for a moment. John looked at his assistant. She knew that something exciting was about to happen and she was almost trembling with anticipation. There remained an eerie silence for a few more seconds until John heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered.

"Mmmmm. Oh. John, Tom has a lovely big cock!" Jenny's voice sounded soft and seductive as it drifted through the speaker.

"Ohhh yes....I'm gonna suck it .... Take it deep into my mouth....would you like that Tom?"

John and Rachel heard Tom mumble a few grunts of obvious consent and then loud slurping sounds as Jenny began to fellate her new lover. More grunts and groans from Tom followed as Jenny utilised her expert lips and tongue.

"Mmmm...ugh...ahhhh....God, he's really big, John." Spluttered Jenny. I can't wait to feel his thick meat inside me!"

John was getting very excited himself now. Sitting in his executive, leather chair, he had rested his hand on Rachel's bare leg as he listened to his slutty wife's oration.

"Go on then, Jen! Let's hear him fuck you then!"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Jenny replied with an excited laugh. "Come on stud! Let me bend over the back of the sofa for you! Rach, I guess you and my old man must be getting a bit worked up by now, feel free to join us!"

"Thanks, Jenny!" Rachel breathed into the speaker, "You're dead right! My tits feel like they are on fire and I'm already getting moist! Think I'll just slip this sweater off."

John felt his cock harden as his young assistant grasped the hem of the knitted garment and pulled it up and over her head immediately baring a pair of full, soft breasts.

"Oh yes...pull my panties off Tom," Jenny's voice filtered through the speaker, "Rip them off. Go on, do it. Please!"

As John began to caress Rachel's warm breasts and hard, pebble-like nipples, they both heard the sound of tearing fabric.

"Ahhhh yes..yes...now give it to me stud. Fuck me...fuck Jenny HARD!"

"Do the same to me?" Rachel whispered into John's ear. "I'm so horny, I want you to tear my little panties off and butt-fuck me while we listen to your wife get drilled!"

John's hands were already up his assistant's skirt before she had finished her sentence. He gripped the thin material and pulled. The same tearing sound could be heard as the fabric fell away to reveal her sparsely covered, blonde mound.

"Hey! What's going on there?" cried Jenny

"Rachel wanted me to rip her panties off as well, honey." John replied. "Then she wants me to fuck her in the ass!"

There was a brief silence from Jenny and her lover and then suddenly a loud groan from Jenny.

"Ahhhhhhhh....Goddamn Tom, you're big! He's in me now John...Ohhhhhhh....right up my pussy........yes..yes....he's fucking me, John. Do her John! Do your little slut assistant! Do her in the ass!"

John wasted no more time. Unzipping his suite pants he hauled his throbbing member out of his underwear and held it tight in his fist. He and Rachel could both hear the grunts and groans coming from the speaker phone as Tom hammered his big cock into Jenny's willing pussy.

"Lets do it, baby!" cried John amidst the sexual cacophony that filled the room. "Sit up here!"

Rachel smiled. Her face and breasts looked flushed and hot as she climbed up onto John's chair and straddled him. John let his hand drift between her legs and touch her open and wet pussy. She was really dripping down there and she squealed and shivered as John's fingers grazed lightly over her engorged clitoris and entered her hot vagina. For several seconds John fingered the young woman's pussy, spreading her copious juices around her puckered back door and over his hard tool. When he was happy that they were both lubricated enough he sat back and smiled at his assistant.

"Go ahead, baby....sit down on it now!"

"Oh yes" Jenny's voice came again. "take it up your ass Rach...sit on his cock..it'll feel so good.....Ohhhhhhh, Tom...yes..yes...fuck me baby...I'm cumming......"

As his wife climaxed loudly, John felt the exquisite tightness of Rachel's butt sink slowly over his engorged manhood.

"Oh God...mmmmmmm....I'm inside her Jen......are you still cumming?"

"Ahhhhhh .....yessssss......Tom's still hammering my poor pussy, John....ugh...ugh...I'm coming all over his cock!"

Tom's voice was suddenly heard over the speaker.

"Jeez, man....your wife's got one hot pussy!.....She's real tight...real hot...I think...yes..yes..I'm gonna cum...yessssss........"

As Tom and Jenny both collapsed in a state of sexual exhaustion, John had reached round and was pulling on his assistant's hard, hot nipples. She groaned as he squeezed and rolled the buds between his fingers and sank her body further down into his lap.

"Oh...Jenny! John's right up my ass now!...he feels so big in me...I'm so full..so stretched...he's pinching my nipples - it hurts but it's such a nice warm hurt......I really want to play with my clit now...can I Jenny? Can I?"

"Oh yes, Rach...finger yourself while my husband drills your tiny, hot ass!...squeeze your clit ...cum for me so I can hear you!"

Rachel's fingers went straight to her juicy snatch as John continued to thrust harder and harder into her abused butt. Her fingers spread herself wide open. A jolt of electricity passed through her as she touched her throbbing clit and sank two fingers deep into her sopping hole. She timed her fingering with her boss' thrusts.

"Ohhhh...I'm so close, Jen...so close...I want to cum...I need it....It feels like John's splitting me open...I'm almost there...yes..yes..yes........OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!! YESSSS..."

John now was the only person left that hadn't yet climaxed. He knew it was his turn. Lifting the quaking Rachel up slightly, he rammed his hips upwards time and time again.

"Oh yes.....I'm cumming Jenny" he cried with a guttural groan. I'm flooding Rachel's ass with my cum....mmmmm...oh yessssssss!!!"

Rachel gasped out loud as John gritted his teeth and pumped his seed into her young, fit body. Jenny and Tom heard their combined exclamation of ecstasy. Jenny's hand was already back on her lover's tool and masturbating him towards another powerful erection.

John and Rachel both exhaled with ragged breath as they came down from their orgasm's.

"I hope you both enjoyed that!" Jenny's voice came through the speaker. "Because me and Tom have not finished yet! We're just getting started!"

"Hold that thought, guys!" said John. He turned to his assistant. "I think we've finished work for today, don't you, Miss Jacobs?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Marx. I think it must be time for us to both go home now.....your home I think!"

"Don't wear her out, Tom!" John continued, "we'll be there in half an hour!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers