A Call To Serve Ch. 2

Story Info
She goes looking for trouble...and finds it.
610 words
3.86
16.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it went, each day, each night filled with the promise of pain, the deliverance of pleasure though tendered with feelings like I'd felt like I'd never experience. I had feelings, strong feelings for the dark haired, green eyed beauty who become even more so in her submission. That evening had been our most intense yet and I had seen it in her eyes as she hung from the shackles she had found her true place in this world but in doing so she had made me a prisoner as well.

That night as the clock struck midnight I looked on the screen to see you in your cage, your body still, at rest. The shackles in place though in reality they were not really needed. You didn't wish to leave anymore, you were safe here and I was already thinking of the time when you would share my bed. I watched the screen seeing you still even in the dim light but for a second, a brief moment in time I thought I saw a flicker move across the screen. Then...it went dark.

My blood ran cold, the thought of what was happening sending me scurrying down the corridor. Taking the steps to the cellar quickly only to come to an abrupt halt at the scene before me. The blonde beauty standing over you, the knife gleaming even in the near darkness as she spat forth with venom, "You will never have him, he's mine!"

I cried out, "NO TINA, STOP!"

The beauty when she turned to me did so without allowing the knife to leave your throat. Your eyes grew wide as her other hand held your head back, allowing the razor sharp blade to nick your skin. A thin line of blood in stark contrast against your flesh. I couldn't help myself, I screamed anew "NO!", and I ran, moving quickly only to have her stand. When she turned I ran directly into it, the knife in Tina's hand now buried in my flesh.

It happened so quickly but time seemed to stand still. My body standing, my eyes looking down at my stomach, blood pouring from the wound. Tina screamed, her footsteps pounding up the stairs as I toppled over, my body sprawled in front of you. Your eyes still wide, though now I wondered if in concern for another, not yourself.

My hands shook, covered in blood, my own life source pouring freely from my body as I pulled the chain from around my neck free. The key to your irons held there. It took several tries but I finally managed to unlock one of them and with a sigh I handed the key to your freedom over and you quickly undid your other restraints. I know not why, I thought at best you would flee quickly. Instead you lifted my head, gingerly, almost tenderly until it lay in your lap. My eyes quickly losing their luster, the blue turning dim.

I allowed my face to gaze up, to see what if my eyes were not playing tricks with me was a tear, a single tear falling. I forced a smile, my voice barely a whisper while saying, "Tell me, tell me you know...that I love you, tell me...M'lady." A nod, a quick movement but it brought me happiness. I lifted my hand, the fingers trembling to brush the tear aside. With that final gesture, a sigh escaped my lips and I took...my last breath.

THE END

It has been several years since I began this story, always unsure as to how to finish it. Not all stories have happy endings. Such is life.