A Camping Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his semi-rigid cock in hand and looked at it. She loved pulling the foreskin back and watching the head appear. She slid the foreskin back and forth and rubbed her thumb over the flare of the head. She felt the blood rushing into the big shaft, it got harder in her hand. Soon it was firm and hard. She pulled the big shaft to her lips and kissed the end. She ran her tongue around the end his cock and licked the hole. She pulled the foreskin forward and pushed her tongue into the opening. She sucked the foreskin around her tongue and licked the covered head of his cock.

Opening her mouth wide, Debbie brought the big meat into her lips. She sucked on the head and worked the shaft with her hand.

She could feel the veins along the side of the cock. She pulled one of her tits up and rubbed the nipple against the balls that hung from the end of the shaft. Fred's cock was oozing precum and Debbie could taste it in her mouth.

She pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Put it in me baby. My pussy wants that big stick now."

Fred pushed his cock into Debbie's waiting pussy. Her cunt was slick with pussy juice from the finger fucking and his cock was slippery with her saliva. His cock was bigger than the three fingers that had been in her and Debbie enjoyed the feeling as his meat spread her pussy wider. He slipped his cock halfway into her then worked it around. Debbie began fingering her clit as Fred fucked her slowly with half the length of his cock.

Debbie then wrapped her legs around Fred and pulled him into her, she wanted all of his meat in her. His cock plunged into her and he began long slow strokes. Debbie loved to get fucked by any cock, big or small. But her pussy was big and she appreciated a really big cock that filled her up. Debbie began fucking faster and Fred soon was stroking with shorter, faster strokes. His balls were now slapping against Debbie's ass and she could feel them hitting her. She wished she could see his balls swinging back and forth as his cock banged in and out.

Debbie felt Fred tremble and then felt the warmth in her pussy as he rammed his load into her. Fred's cock tensed and then released warm cum into Debbie's pussy. Debbie ground her pussy up into Fred and made him cum again. Fred stroked some more and Debbie flooded her own pussy with her orgasm. She bathed his cock in her juice. She felt the warm cum running out of her as she held him close to her, held his cock in her.

"Well mama, I hope we can find a way to get the young stud into you. You're too much for an old man like me." Fred laughed.

Debbie joined him.

Monday morning Fred and Debbie were up early. Fred called over to the VW asking if Ann and Jim still wanted to go with them. Ann and Jim had decided that it would be fun. They had talked last night and neither of them could understand why but they both agreed that they were attracted to Fred and Debbie.

The morning went by quickly. The foursome went to a ghost town that was more of a tourist trap than a historical sight. Fred and Debbie both had a wonderful sense of humor and Jim and Ann found themselves laughing a lot.

They went out to lunch. Ann and Debbie enjoyed shopping together.

In the afternoon they headed back to the beach. Debbie asked Ann if she wanted Fred and her to wear suits. She was concerned that Ann and Jim might be uncomfortable. Ann liked the fact that Debbie asked. She told Debbie she didn't have a problem with it, she might have had a problem a few years ago but not now.

They arrived at the secluded beach and it was vacant.

Fred and Debbie slipped off their robes then spread their blanket. Once again, Jim and Ann had a difficult time hiding their interest in the couple's anatomy. When Ann sat down on her blanket, she reached back and undid her top and dropped it off.

This surprised Jim who then decide to take off his trunks. No one said anything about it but both Fred and Debbie took mental note with pleasure.

Perhaps this couple would eventually join them in their swinging ways. Debbie was again lying next to Jim while Ann and Fred were on the outside. Debbie carefully surveyed Jim's body as they talked. She enjoyed contemplating his long legs and cute ass. His cock was cut and looked about five inches long with a very red head. His pubic hair was blond, a real plus - she liked that. She wondered if his cock would get much larger as it got hard.

After about a half hour, Ann quietly slipped off the bottom of her suit. She didn't think anyone noticed, but Fred didn't miss a thing. He saw her hairy bush out of the corner of his eye. Very nice. A mass of long straight black hair. He pictured the tight young slit that was buried beneath that jungle.

Then Debbie asked Fred to go for a swim with her. As they entered the water Jim and Ann got up and joined them. The water was cold and the group did not stay in very long. When they got out, Fred began drying Debbie. Jim and Ann hesitated then proceeded to dry themselves. They watched as Fred worked his way over Debbie's body. Debbie was facing them with Fred standing behind her drying her back. Then he reached around from behind and began drying her front. He worked the towel over her breasts, pushing the huge melons up and down and side to side. As he did that, Debbie tilted her head back and kissed him. He then rubbed her tummy, slid the towel down to her pussy and carefully rubbed that. As Fred dried her legs, Debbie spread them wide apart exposing the shaved cunt seductively.

When Fred finished, Debbie moved behind him and dried his back. She then reached around and dried his chest. As she worked her way down his tummy, she moved to his side and knelt down. Her face was close to his cock as she began to dry it off. Ann started to salivate as Debbie lifted the big cock and dried Fred's balls. Debbie briefly held the massive tool against her face. Ann could see the cock start to get hard. Then Debbie jumped up.

"All done Daddy"

She looked over at Ann and Jim. Jim didn't realize it but his cock was standing out from his body. Ann saw it and knew that her nipples were equally hard. Debbie and Fred surveyed the results of their little show with pleasure.

Jim turned red and muttered "Damn, I'm really embarrassed. I'm sorry..."

Debbie interrupted. "Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed. We're all adults. Anyway, I'm flattered that a young guy like you might get aroused in my presence. Or is it Fred that caused that... ha ha ha ha."

Ann and Jim joined in the laughter. They all sat down and continued the talking. Now the talk occasionally turned to sexual matters. Debbie told them how she had been very inhibited when she was younger. She had been raised to think that sex and the body are necessary evils. Taught that if something felt good it, was probably a sin. Then about ten years ago she and Fred found out that their best friends were swingers. They broke off the friendship but then Debbie felt badly because she knew that her friends were worthwhile people. Debbie and Fred got up the nerve to talk to them about their feelings. The friends understood completely. They had been close friends for many years and never had approached Fred and Debbie because they knew the life style is not for everyone.

After that, Debbie began to think of sex differently. Her friend helped her see that enjoying sex was not necessarily a bad thing and that the many varieties of sexual gratification each had a place and a value, if not for her, for someone. Months later Debbie admitted that she had always been attracted to her friends husband and felt guilty. Not long after that, Debbie had sex with the second man in her life.

The beach had again become shaded and the couples gathered their blankets and bags. Debbie asked the couple if they would like to come for dinner tonight. Ann immediately said yes.

Back at the motorhome, Ann said that she and Jim would go shower and then come over. Fred said why bother to use the public showers, they had a perfectly good shower in the motorhome.

Inside the motorhome it was warm. Fred explained that they kept it warm because usually they preferred relaxing without clothes.

He would turn the temperature down if it was too hot.

Debbie popped into the shower so she could cook the meal while the others showered. Fred told Jim to show Ann the motorhome while he prepared some potatoes. Ann was impressed by the luxury.

That bed could sleep and army she said.

When Debbie came out of the shower she walked into the living room drying herself. Fred said that Ann and Jim should go ahead and take the next shower. Ann went first, when she was finished she dried herself in the bathroom then wrapped the towel around herself and went to the living room. Debbie was still nude but now had on an apron as she began cooking. Ann sat down and began talking to Fred. Jim came out of the bathroom and followed Ann's example wearing a towel around his waist. Fred left to shower and Jim sat next to Ann. When Fred came out of the shower he had on a short bathrobe and carried two more robes.

"I'm sorry, I thought that Debbie had put these robes in the bathroom for you but I just found them on the bed. They might be more comfortable than those towels"

Jim and Ann slipped on the short robes and sat at the table.

Debbie served the food and then went and changed into a robe herself.

After dinner, Jim and Ann sat on the couch opposite Fred. Debbie cleared the table and joined Fred. As they talked, Ann and Jim looked over at the view of Fred's big cock hanging over the edge of the couch and the clear shot of Debbie's shaved pussy. The short robes were more revealing than concealing. They both realized that they must be affording Fred and Debbie a similar view. At first Ann kept her legs together, then she started wondering if the other couple even cared to see her. On an impulse she sat back and spread her legs. This time she caught Fred taking notice of the new view. Ann liked it.

The stereo was playing soft music in the background. As they talked, Debbie snuggled into Fred and occasionally kissed his cheek. They looked to Ann to be a very romantic couple. Debbie ran her hand inside Fred's robe and idly stroked his chest. Ann felt like snuggling into Jim. She reached over her head and got Jim's hand and pulled his arm around her. Ann watched as Debbie paused in the conversation to give Fred a long kiss. Fred's hand slid under Debbie's robe. Ann could see the material on the robe moving as his hand caressed her breast. Jim watched too and his cock stiffened as thoughts of sex ran through his mind.

Jim's hand was on Ann's tit outside the robe. He began squeezing it expecting Ann to pull his hand away. She instead turned and kissed him. Debbie broke off her kiss and continued chatting. She was happy to see Jim's cock standing up from his lap. Jim saw her look at him and spread his legs a bit. He got hot thinking about Debbie and Fred looking at him.

"Hmmm," Debbie thought. "He's caught on to the game."

Fred smiled at Jim. Debbie resumed kissing Fred but also looked in the direction of Jim and Ann. Jim pulled Ann's robe away from her tit and massaged the bare breast. He was careful not to cover the nipple, he pinched and pulled it, always keeping it in view of Fred and Debbie.

Debbie smiled at the couple and brought one leg up onto the couch. This spread her pussy wide open and she rocked the leg back and forth seductively. Jim and Ann both watched as the bare cunt opened and closed with the movement of Debbie's leg. Jim's cock was as hard as a rock. He looked at Fred's cock but it just lay there, big and probably soft. Jim didn't understand how Fred could not be hard.

Jim kissed Ann several deep french kisses. He pinched her nipples and knew that she was hot from the attention to her breasts. Ann spread her legs wide, both to give Fred and Debbie a good view and also to allow Jim to begin fingering her hot, hairy pussy. As Jim began rubbing Ann's snatch, they saw the big cock across the way stirring to life. Jim pulled Ann's nest upward and spread her labia wide. The bright pink pussy was admired by the audience.

When Ann saw the movement of the huge cock she immediately fixed her gaze upon it. She made no effort to hide her interest. She desperately wanted to see that monster grow to full size. Debbie said to Fred for all to hear, "Oh daddy, is that the prettiest pink pussy you have ever seen?" Fred's cock slowly rose from the couch. As it got harder, the head of the cock emerged slightly from the foreskin. Ann licked her lips looking at the big stiff pole swaying across from her.

Debbie reached down and grasped the shaft. Her fingers only went about half way round the thick member. As Jim had teased them with Ann's tit, now Debbie performed the same routine with Fred's cock. Debbie stroked the shaft pulling the foreskin back to reveal a high crowned head. She rolled the skin forward, hiding the head from view then pulled the skin back again. With the skin back she squeezed the head causing the hole in the end to open and close. Ann marveled at the size of the hole. It looked like a pencil could have fit in.

Ann was hotter than she had ever been. She bent down and took Jim's cock into her mouth. At first she started sucking him furiously then she slowed down. She began playing with his cock and her mouth looking to see if Fred and Debbie were enjoying her. They were. She remembered fucking on the beach and wondering if anyone had seen them. Now she knew that she wanted someone to see them. She was getting off because she had an audience. An audience that she could both perform for and watch. Jim was getting the best blow job that Ann had ever given him. Ann spent a lot of time licking Jim's hard meat and firm balls knowing that Fred and Debbie probably liked seeing his cock while she attended to it. Occasionally Ann imagined that Jim's cock was being replaced by Fred's massive staff. She looked at Debbie swinging the big cock around.

Debbie stood up, then placed herself over Fred's cock. She faced Jim and Ann. Fred reached around and spread her pussy wide as Debbie rubbed the big head against her clit. Ann could see the hard red button and felt for her own. Jim began pumping his cock up and down as he watched. Soon Debbie began feeding the large cock into her outstretched pussy.

Ann moved from her position sucking Jim's cock and got on the couch doggy style. She put one leg on the floor to give Fred and Debbie a good view of her ass and pussy. Jim kneeled on the couch and began rubbing his cock all over his wife's wet pussy. Fred and Debbie were now fucking at a steady rhythm and watching as Jim's cock slid up and down the young slit across the way. Then Ann forced her pussy back against the hard dick and it slipped into her wet hole. The two couples were now fucking faster and faster. Each turned on by watching the performances of the other.

As Jim was nearing his breaking point, Debbie pulled Fred's cock from her pussy and dropped to her knees. Stroking the big dick, she licked the head. Fred groaned and his balls twitched as warm cum shot out of his cock into Debbie's waiting mouth. Jim let out a yell as his balls were ready to burst, giving vent to a load of cum into Ann's pussy.

The four then collapsed for a few minutes without saying a word.

Debbie took Ann into the bathroom and the two women washed up and talked. They brought out warm damp washcloths and each wiped their husbands cocks clean of the drying love juice.

Ann and Jim returned to their van and discussed the evening. They were excited. It seemed that a whole new world had opened for them. They each wondered what it would be like to change partners.

The next day Ann and Jim slept late into the morning. When they got up, they saw Fred and Debbie's door open. In the cold light of day, the events of last night began to bother them a little bit. Ann got up and darted over to the bathrooms, she was uneasy about meeting Fred or Debbie. As she returned to the van, Debbie stepped out of the motorhome. Debbie smiled and said hello, she knew the feeling that Ann was feeling. Debbie approached Ann and opened the conversation. She told Ann how she had felt the first time she had experimented with another couple. Ann began to feel better and realize that it was all right to feel good.

Debbie invited them over for brunch.

Ann got Jim and they went to the motorhome. Debbie fixed omelettes and the four of them talked. They briefly discussed the previous evening and agreed that it had been very exciting. Most of the talk however had nothing to do with sex. It was just the idle talk of friends.

The four went off to the beach in the afternoon. The secluded beach was again their private domain. No one else had discovered its privacy and late afternoon sun.

They began the day laying in the same arrangement as before. This time however, Ann and Jim immediately joined in the nude sun bathing. Ann decided that she really liked having her body completely free. The sun felt good on her nipples and she spread her legs wide and felt the warmth on her pussy.

Debbie and Jim went for a swim. While they were in the water, Ann moved over to talk to Fred.

"Does it bother you that your husband is swimming with my wife?", Fred asked.

"Welllll, um, no. Actually I think he is mesmerized by her breasts. Does it bother you that he is looks at her?"

Fred smiled, "I'm happy that he is showing her some attention.

It's good for her to know that a young man finds her attractive.

Not everyone likes big."

"You think so? Damn, I'm fascinated by your...oh no, I didn't mean..."

"That's ok. I'm flattered. Some women find that I'm too big for them and some women just don't like big cocks. Luckily, most women do. I get the feeling that you've never played with a large size."

"Actually Jim is the only man that I've ever had. I used to think he was really big but you're twice as long. I don't think I'd know what to do with it. It looks like it's heavy."

"After seeing you last night, Ann, I have no doubt that you would have no trouble with any cock, big or small. Go ahead and satisfy your curiosity, you can feel it if you want. Debbie won't care and I need all the attention I can get." Fred laughed and shifted closer to Ann.

Ann leaned forward and placed her hand on Fred's large tube.

Instinctively, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. The big cock was not yet hard, so she could squeeze it and feel it compress slightly. She lifted the cock from his stomach and it was heavy. She stroked it back pulling the skin down, she watched closely as the big head emerged from beneath the layer of skin.

She felt the heavy cock getting hard. She slid her hand down to the base. There was no pubic hair to feel, just smooth skin. Ann found this very erotic. Fred spread his legs, Ann moved her hand softly onto his balls.

She reached under his balls and let them fill her hand. His balls were heavy too. She massaged the sack and felt the balls sliding around inside, big balls to go with a big cock. She wrapped her hand around one ball and it filled her hand. She looked at the massive shaft hovering a few inches above Fred's abdomen. The big shaft was just too large to spring straight up the way Jim's did.

It just swayed back and forth slightly, fighting gravity.

Ann felt a warm hand on her breast.

"May I?" said Fred.

"ummm hmm." Ann replied, worried that once he started playing with her tits she wouldn't be able to control herself. She was certain that neither Jim nor Debbie would mind if she played with Fred. Yet she just didn't feel comfortable with the idea of having sex in their presence.

Fred enjoyed the feel of the hard nipples hanging above him. The small young tits were solid and warm. Ann's nipples and areola were a beautiful pink. When hard her nipples were at least a quarter inch long or more. He had noticed that even when she was relaxed, her nipples protruded beautifully from her small tits.