A Can of Worms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't let up for a second now I was hammering away for all my worth. I sucked on her tits as they bobbed up and down, nibbling at her nipples.

"You want a man don't you? You need a master don't you?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh my boy I love you. I'll do anything for you. Oh fuck! I'm coming. Aargh...Urgh...Aargh...Aaaargh... Ohh...Oh baby..."

I came ferociously, deep inside her. I collapsed on top of her dead beat but happy as a man could be.

"Don't worry my darling I'll look after you" I whispered into her ear.

"Honey bring your mistress some wine. You're doing well my dear - unlike Babs."

"Fetch the next course." Babs' retreating form was as beautiful as ever.

"Go on! Fuck off!"

I had Honey untie Caroline and then fetch that bottle of oil I'd used earlier to give her a proper massage. I had a nosey around the bedroom admiring her wide range of lingerie and looking at all the family photos. I picked up the one of her late husband that was pride of place and carefully removed the photo from the frame. With some matches I'd found earlier I wandered over to Caroline presenting both picture and matches to her. She understood my meaning and promptly lit one corner of the photo, the flames caught quickly and when she dropped it to the floor it had already burnt out to nothing. That was the memory of her husband. Now covered in oil Honey was doing a great job working the older woman's body that nevertheless was still live to every touch. Her soft blonde pussy was exquisite and Honey didn't fail to give it proper attention. There was a knocking at the door. I whispered instructions to Caroline and I was intrigued to see if she could follow them.

"Come in!" She trilled and Babs came in bearing another tray.

"Put it down on the table again will you darling? That's right, thank-you. Can you come over to me now, that's right."

Her sweet tones had Babs relaxed as she approached her mother before for the second time that night she was spat in the face and this time by her own mother! Babs couldn't help but cry and Caroline helplessly followed suit.

"Now Mummy put her over your knee and smack her bottom as hard as you can six times. You will teach her that I am the master and it is only my feelings that matter. She is not to have feelings. Her only pleasure will be through my direction. Honey count them out."

Caroline obeyed and Babs stoically took her punishment. It was extraordinary how Babs became more and more beautiful the more she humiliated she became. Her long blond hair covered her breasts like a movie of Lady Godiva.

"Blow your nose you sniveling little bitch!"

She looked around forlornly for a hankerchief.

"With your hands slut!"

This she did.

"Honey lick Babs' hands clean."

Good old Honey didn't hesitate and serenely licked Babs' delicate hands clean. Taking each one of her fingers into that divine mouth of hers, including of course her engagement and wedding rings.

Lamb chops followed that we simply eat in bed, Caroline and I. Quite often using our fingers we fed each other lovingly. We threw the bones to the floor and had Honey and Babs chew on them like the well trained bitches they were becoming. We lobbed the odd brussel-sprout at them too.

Never mind the pudding or cheese I just wanted to get to grips with the still oiled Caroline. We lay back and pulled the duvet over us as we entwined lovingly.

"I love you my darling boy. You know that don't you? Come to mummy that's it."

I contentedly sucked on her tits as I continued to explore her delicious body. I just enjoyed holding her to be honest as she continued to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. Our mouths constantly mashed together as we fed on each other's passion. This was such a turn on for me having this powerful and well respected woman, admired and feared all over the county professing her undying love for me. Promising me her 3 daughters, all her money; everything she had she promised was mine.

"Your ass too Mummy. I want your ass."

"Darling you're too kind I can't wait for you to take my ass. You'll be the first and you'll make this old lady very happy."

I heard moaning from the end of the bed. It sounded like the girls were getting on just fine and I was glad for them. It had been one hell of a day and before I knew it I fell asleep in Mummy's arms.

12