A Captured Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna moans as she awakes again. She's tied in the most awkward position and the cool cellar air she can feel only makes her more aware of her open holes. At least the clamps are off she notices with relief. Although her nipples are still a little sore.

"Finally," sighs the Demon smoothing her hair over one of her outstretched arms and away from her face.

"I don't know anything. I'm just a rookie guardian Angel. Please just let me go, please," sobs Anna wishing he could just understand she knows nothing of Heaven's strategies or weaknesses. Heck, she doesn't even know her own weakness! She's never had a need to.

"No. You're not leaving until I get my answers. You must know something," stubbornly retorts the Demon causing Anna to sob. Because of his refusal to accept her innocence she knows she'll just be tortured until the end of time.

Damien lights the candle and waits for some of the wax to melt. As red pools of it forms, he drips it down the Angel's spine. She cries from the burning down her back before feeling it cool instantly.

He then drips it over her warm ass, burning it some more. Hovering the flame above her pussy, he sees her squirm and whimper trying to get away but the bonds hold her tight.

"Tell me your kind's weaknesses," he demands slowly and in a tight low pitched voice.

"I-I don't know-"

He sighs before she cut in again.

"But Uriel's right hand man is Jason. He's visiting Earth in a few days."

Much to her relief the candle is taken away.

"That's better.See,youdidknow something after all! Now because you've complied, I'm going to blow out this candle,for now.But if you become difficult at any point I'll light it straight back up and drip red, hot wax all over your soaking wet pussyand then,I'll whip off the wax with that leather whip you love so much."

"No, no don't, please, I'll be good. I'll be good," responds Anna at his promise.

"We'll see about that," muses Damien picking up a butterfly clip vibrator attached to a belt.

He adjusts the belt around her hips and positions the vibrator to sit over her clit before switching the remote control to a low speed.

"Mm...what is that? What are you doing to me?..." moans Anna only making Damien increase the speed to a medium pace.

"Unless it's more information about the Angel army's weaknesses, I don't want any damned words coming out your mouth," growls Damien opening a container containing special ice-cubes. Unlike normal ones they have the increased ability to retain their solid form meaning that they have a much higher melting point than regular ice. So, storage inside the cool cellar is fine and the ice will not melt.

Damien places one over the Angel's wax covers bottom and with one edge of it draws up to crack the wax off. It builds up on the top of her ass cheek before he scraped it onto the table.

Anna's, sighs at the cooling sensation at her sore ass and moans at the pleasurable burning of her pussy. Her mind's still scolding her for such disgrace but her body's being a wanton slut and begging for more. Anna feels herself conflicted but then realises that giving in is exactly what the Demon wants. He would have truly broken her if she actually starts enjoying sins like lust! She's an Angel, not a human or Demon she mustn't like it. She shouldn't.

Damien flickers the remote to the highest setting sensing a resistance in his Angel. He then scraps the rest of the wax off her body before changing it to medium again and sliding his fingers into her pussy. A curious thought flashes through his mind; he wonders how Angel pussy would taste. He knew Demonesses pussy have a slight tinge of smokey-ness to them as of course, Demons are creatures of fire and molten. Surprisingly it's a pleasant taste and Damien has no reason to complain but now a curiosity lies before him and he wants to indulge in it before it goes to waste.

"Oh! Oh my! Ah...D-on't I can't...I shouldn't..." groans Anna feeling the lapping of a long, rough tongue at her pussy. For some reason it feels so good and as the tongue stabs at her pussy hole she feels her lower stomach and her vagina contract before releasing her second orgasm.

Damien straightens back up, flicking the remote on high to get her aroused again before flicking it off. He wipes the juices from around his lips and gave a twitch of his lips. So, that's how an Angel's pussy tastes-sweet, he muses. Perhaps he should have caught an Angel a long time ago, if only he had known they'd taste so good...And are so sensitive inallaspects. One jab into her little virgin hole and she'd shuddered like an earth-quake.

"That's two orgasms you've had, slut. I think it's time you repay the favour. Unless of course, you can give me valuable information on Archangel Michael."

"M-Michael? But I've never even seen Michael! I don't know-"

"Well then I guess you better put your mouth to better use than babbling a load of 'I don't know's' at simple questions!" growls the Demon picking up a crop and placing it down on the table at her left-side which is perpendicular to her eyes. She knows that forcing her to look closely at the shape and design of it's meant to frighten her and despite her best efforts it does just that.

"Up here. Watch," orders the Demon grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her head back upright before smoothing away her hair onto her back and then stripping out of his shirt. A shot of arousal goes through her seeing the deliciously tanned muscled pectorals. But surprisingly it's all lean muscle. The sprinklings of his black chest hair actually lead down to his washboard abs and then further south into his pants. Anna forces her eyes shut at seeing the large bulge in the leather pants and causing disgraceful lust to coarse through her body.

Damien picks up the crop and lightly...well in his standards lightly, he beats it down on her sides, at her oblique's where there's fat to cushion the blow.

"I said watch," he repeats.

Anna forces her eyes open and feels her breathing pick up as the Demon removes his shoes and shocks leaving him only his leather pants and underwear to go. Damien smirks before pulling down his pants and sliding them off completely. He wants to laugh at how wide the Angel's eyes are, the bright blue orbs transfixed to his large, hard cock.

Anna remembers to breathe as she gulps. Everyone knows that Demon's have the biggest dicks. Angels have the biggest breasts and Demon's have large dicks. Anna has always thought people were exaggerating. Of course, the only dicks Anna had seen were when she accidentally saw a few Angel men bathing in the river. And they'd had tiny little worms between their legs. It's so that they can't break another Angel's hymen and thus virginity but she'd heard rumours that sometimes Angels in love would go to Earth and have anal sex instead. Apparently it's seen as a loophole and the participated parties could still return to Heaven. Anna has never considered it and truthfully she's never thought about dicks until now. The Demon's before her is such an exquisite one though, and pointing right at her, it's hard for her to ignore it. It's tanned with slight hues of red to match his inner self and it looks hard but also smooth, almost like it has a protective layer over it. The head of the dick's oozing a clear liquid from the slit on top.

Anna looks up to the smirking Demon's face, terrified by his new weapon of choice.

"Open," instructs the Demon. Anna clamps her mouth shut and shakes her head. The Demon calmly grasps the crop beside her and gave a firm thwack on her ass. She clenches her ass at the searing pain but refuses to give in. Suddenly another hit came on the exact same position and try as she may she cannot help but scream from it. Damien seizes the opportunity of her gaping mouth to stick his dick in. He lets out a groan feeling his hard, smooth skin run across her tongue coating that side in saliva.

Anna struggles against her binds to try push the huge dick out of her mouth but it stays firmly in place. She then changes tactics and tries to bite down on it. Although, even that is useless because for some reason it doesn't cause him any pain.

Damien chuckles feeling the Angel's teeth clamp down on his dick. As if that can hurt him, he thinks. Demon's dicks have a protective thin, translucent layer coating over it, that practically stops anything that could damage their precious organ. And they most certainly need the protection; Demonesses aren't ones to play softly.

"Struggling will only make it worse," chirps the Demon pushing further into her mouth. His length goes only half way in her before he hits the back of her throat. She gags around his dick, struggling to gasp for air. A futile attempt with her mouth being covered but it's a reflex action that can't be helped.

Damien abruptly pulls back, letting the Angel gasp some air but before she closes her mouth he pushes himself in her.

Again she gasps for air and again he pulls out only to slam back into her. He does it a few more times before keeping his dick on her tongue and rubbing it back and forth between her lips.

"Use your tongue," he grunts out, his voice husky with lust.

She refuses him, making no attempt to pleasure him.

Filling with rage at her defiance, the Demon thrashes the crop over her ass a few times before stopping as he feels her tongue flickering and twisting over his dick. Grunts escape him as he can feel himself getting closer. He grasps her head and pounds into her, not caring of her gagging or thrashing but only of his pleasure.

Suddenly with a loud groan from the Demon streams and streams of hot come shoot into Anna's mouth. As it fills her mouth, a pinch at her nose means she has no choice but to quickly swallow up the shooting come if she wants to breathe. In her natural realm breathing is not necessary but down in Hell she's weak. She can't transform into her natural shimmering, light form and possesses no Angelic powers. Demons are superior in Hell but weak in Heaven. However on Earth both supernatural creatures are equals. She's not in Heaven or Earth though, she painfully reminds herself whilst deeply breathing in air.

"You sure do swallow come quickly," quietly chuckles her abuser. She suppresses the disgusted shudder as she feels him stroke her ass from behind her.

A cold, wet finger circles around her spread asshole. Anna bites on her lip to stop the small moans of pleasure. Suddenly that cold finger's probing gently in and out of her hole, she tries clenching her muscles around it but the finger digs into her anyway causing pain, so she forces herself to relax her ass.

"You're a clever little Angel slut aren't you? That's right it hurts less when you just accept it," calls the Demon's voice as he pushes another meaty, wet finger into her asshole.

Anna clamps down on her lip to stop the moan from escaping her lips. As the finger pumps in and out of her asshole, even Anna can't deny the pleasure it's bringing to her. The intrusive digit strokes at the walls of her tight anus and probing her pussy walls.

With the fingers pops out, a small whimper leaves her lips.

Damien lets out a short laugh of amusement. The little slut is actually liking this! Oh that won't do...it won't do at all.

"Beg me, slut. Beg me to fuck your ass," commands Damien, grasping her head up as far as it would go.

"No. Never," spits Anna clamping her jaw tight in defiance. She won't stoop to that, she won't. It's bad enough, she's actually starting to feel pleasure from his torturing and now, he wants her to beg for more! For the sin! No. She won't.

"Fine, let's see how you like this then," sneers the Demon, grabbing an electric ass plug. Dropping her head back onto the table, he lubes the plug up with her own juices and circles the tip at her tiny, puckered asshole. As the thickest part of the cold, metal plug is twisted and eased into the snug cavern.

Anna fights through the pain of being stretched until it dulls into the back of her mind. A hot wave of...sensual pleasure wraps itself around her mind.

Damien, sees her enjoying it much too much, he can't allow that. The wire coming out of the red butt plug connects directly to the small, rectangular remote control in his hand. Pressing the button closest to his hand, sends an electrical shock right through the wires and all the way up through to the butt plug. When Damien hears the surprised cry from his Angel, he knows that that current has just struck through her little asshole.

"Like that,sweetheart?No? Maybe this'll make you come alive some more," he maliciously smirks, taking up the electricity a notch up.

"Agh!" cries Anna, panting after as she tries over-riding the last few tingles from the fiery shock of the electricity.

"What was that? You want more? Sure, why not?" bullies Damien.

"No..don't.."

"Beg me, then. You know what you have to do...Until then, it's only going to get more painful for you," sings Damien, clicking for another shock.

"You...you...ah!...fine! Stick it in me," cries Anna, angrily spitting out the last words.

"Ah-ah-ah!" he says wagging his finger and giving her ass a smack.

"Say the exact words."

"Pl-please...Please do me in my...ass," bites out Anna.

"Not good enough, darling. Say. The. Exact. Words." Then just to encourage her, he gives her a small shock, teamed with another slap on her ass cheek.

"Please, fuck my ass," grits out Anna disgusted by herself at the language she's just used and by her request. She wishes she was stronger, had she been stronger, she could fight this and be winning but right now, she's most definitely loosing.

Damien slowly brings out the butt plug and sets it down on the table. He hears the Angel sigh softly in relief and wonders why he can't be more cruel to her. He should be. His father would be tearing her limb to limb to find answers right now; but Damien? Well, it's pretty clear she doesn't know anything and he can't just kill her. Not yet anyway. Not before he's got to truly experience her. She tempts him, brings out a wild passionate side to him actually. Her resistance just makes everything so much sweeter for him. See with Demonesses they may put up a faux-resistance but pretty soon it slips and they're begging him to fuck them hard, to do anything he wants to them. His Angel on the other-hand...

Damien grimaces at his thoughts whilst stroking the pre-come juices all over his dick. There's no point even trying to lube the bottom half of his rod since that ass will never be able to fit his huge dick in. Her pussy, maybe but if he tries with her ass, he'll probably tear her apart. And right now he doesn't want that. There's still so much he wants to do to her and he needs her holes nice and healthy.

As he pushes the mushroom head of his dick in, he can immediately feel her hole constricting tightly around him. Her muscles clenching and unclenching around him and providing great pleasure for him.

Anna faintly hears the low moan from the Demon too focused on trying to not think of the intrusion. She can feel her ass stretched and tries not to worry about that only being the head of his dick.

As he pushes further in, he can see her body acting accordingly to her pants-her abdominals pulling in and pushing out, her back jolting slightly and her breathes echoing around the walls.

Damien pushes further still in only to have a scream cry out.

"No more...You have to stop..It won't-it won't go any further in, please," screams Anna.

Damien gazes down to see her ass having taken a little more than half of his dick. Something which he must say he's impressed by. No virgin asshole has ever done that and for that reason a reward or at least some sort of pleasure seems in order for the woman.

Coiling one of his hands around her side, he has his fingers grind at the Angel's clit, while he rocks gently against her.

Anna can't help the small mewls of pleasure she feels. The slowly pumping dick in her ass teamed with the stimulation of her pussy has her starting to already build her orgasm.

Damien starts pulling out further and slamming back in harder. He watches his large dick pulsing in and out of the stretched ass and that along with the sheer tightness has him on the start of his orgasm.

He grasps her ass and starts pounding faster. The speed and force has Anna lurching forwards and backwards.

"Oh yeah...Fuck...Such a tight little hole..." mumbles Damien incoherently.

All Anna can do is surrender over to her lust filled mind, which has her moaning and groaning her pleasure while her body is in a hot frenzy. She feels herself about to come but the slap on her ass check pulls her out of it slightly.

"Don't you dare come before me!" cries the Demon pumping furiously into her tiny ass now. Anna's hand claws at the table and she clenches her body to try stop coming. She doesn't dare to think what he'd do to her if she does and with everything that he's already done to her, she can only guess that he'd abuse her ass some more and frankly, she can't take more of that yet.

Anna can feel the dick inside her enlarge before it shoots hot liquid inside ass. The feeling erotic enough to push her over the edge and come.

Damien clauses his hands over her sticky, wet pussy lips and knows that she's come which is fine since he had come before her. As the last loads of come fill her ass, he pulls his dick slowly out of her ass, loving the way strands of his white, sperm stretched out.

He grabs her ass cheeks and stretches them out as far they could go, to revel in the sight of her asshole filled with his come. Dirty whore.

As Damien makes his way over to face her, Anna glances up to see what more he'll do to her. That is before killing her. Perhaps this is it. Perhaps she can finally rest now.

"Oh no need to be afraid, pet, there's just one more thing I'm going to take from you," explains the Demon.

Anna grows confused but already he's knocked her out again.

As Damien ties her arms high above her head, he feels an ounce of despair that after this he won't have his lovely slut again. She'll be dead. But there must be another way he can keep her! Perhaps as his sex slave? That would be fun, he smiles. Then he can use her whenever he wants. He can do all sorts to her.

As Anna grows into consciousness she finds herself strapped down to the table again but this time on her back. Her arms are tied diagonally above her head, her feet tied to either edge of the table and the rope from her knees to the edge of the table means she can't shut her legs. They lie wide open and exposing her pussy. Her pink breasts are also heavy and open for his pleasure, her nipples still hard from arousal.

"No point struggling, darling, those ropes aren't breaking anytime soon," sings Damien as she tilts her body back and forth in struggle. Her thresholds cease instantly as she feels him run his hands up and down the insides of her thighs. Fear prickles in her when a fingers brushes at her bare pussy lips.

"You know it's been so long since I've had a virgin whore at my mercy," comments Damien.

"No...Please, no," begs Anna in panic. Anything but her purity. If ever she were to escape him, she wouldn't be able to return back home. A defiled Angel is nothing but a fallen one. Her light will go out, no longer will she contain her same righteous morals or ideas. No longer will her wings be pure and white as snow, they will turn black with betrayal and doom.

"I'm doing you a favour. You were clearly not meant to be an Angel, pet," whispers Damien to her, his fingers fiddling with her clit. He wants her. He will have her. She is his and for his service. But first he has to break her. Break those ridiculous morals and boundaries.