A Captured Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't. Don't do this. Please, just kill me, if you must. Torture me, whatever. Just notthis," pleads Anna, gasping through the lust he's swirling in her from his talented fingers.

"Shh...The sooner you accept this the better it will be for you," advices the Demon, rubbing his long, thick dick over her lips and coating them in her juices. He teases her pussy lips, causing her to whimper out in angst and squeeze her eyes shut. A hard slap comes at her inner left thigh, making her eyes pop open to meet dark black, determined eyes with swirls of crimson in.

"Look at me. You close your eyes and I will drive my dick into you so hard, you'll faint. Understand?" commands the Demon. Anna clamps her jaw tight and nods, horror filled eyes staring straight into him.

Gently, he parts her pussy lips and forces himself in. His tip prods at her virginity provoking a sob of pain from her.

"You're mine now," he huskily mutters to her, eyes locking with possession, as he plunges his hips forwards.

A sharp cry of agony rings out through the room, echoing off the stone walls and fading into silence.

Damien rocks forwards slightly, choosing to ignore the tears falling from the corners of the Angel's eyes. Yet her electric blue eyes remain fixed on his, even as the drops run down the corner of her eyes. He clutches to her hips and starts thrusting in and out of the defiled hole; the tightness of her wet pussy walls, clinging onto his dick surging pleasure through him.

As much as Anna tries to fight it, the lust wraps itself around her whole self, causing her to ignore the atrocity that's happened and the consequences due to it. She stares at him with hurt, trying to cause some kind of remorse in him. However there is none, all he does is thrust deeper and faster in her. His huge dick stretching her to her limits and going so deep in her, it feels like he's almost ripping her in half.

"Don't tell me...you don't like this," pants the Demon as he hammers into her.

Anna doesn't respond to that, but despite her mind's protest she can't help not respond to his actions on her body. Her pussy clenches onto his dick in the starts of an orgasm, as she moans louder and louder.

"That's it come on...come," demands Damien desperately pumping into her to gain his release.

Anna gasps trying to gain vital air as her body clenches and her pussy suddenly convulses in orgasm.

Damien groans in pure pleasure as he shoots hot spurts of come into her. Slowly he pulls out with a moan as her pussy reluctantly allows to dick to slide out. White come glistens on her lips mixed with her own orgasm juices. He bends down, suckling on her engrossed clit, before kissing up her stomach. His tongue dips into her belly button and he climbs onto the table, straddling her so he can kiss up her body. He licks over both her swollen nipples before kissing up her throat.

Anna gulps and stills her stiff body to his actions. There's nothing worse he can do to her now, so she may as well just accept it. He's done it, he's broken her.

Damien finally latches onto her lips, pulling her into a one-sided kiss. Pecking her lips he pulls back and smirks at her.

"Will you kill me now?" breathes Anna, hoping he's done with her now. He's taken everything she has. Heshouldjust let her go now.

Damien lets out a short chortle and shakes his head.

"Far from it."