A Case of Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

Her body responded to mine and she wasn't a quiet lover. Between moans and other noises she spoke to me.

"Oh God! Daddy, you feel so good!"

"Yes! Oh yes! Just like that."

"I love how that feels. I knew you would feel like this!"

We changed from the missionary position to her folded on herself, with her legs tucked behind her shoulders and me above her watching as we moved together. She began to quiver and to moan. Her hands held my arms and she used her muscles to meet my thrusts.

"Oh Daddy, you feel great!"

"Nick, fuck me harder!"

"I'm going to cum!"

My thrust slammed against her and she did just that. Two or three more thrusts and I filled her, bellowing like a bear. We untangled and lay next to each other, kissing and touching in the after glow. I felt so very good and relaxed I knew I would be asleep in moments.

"Thank you Diane. That was incredible!" I whispered.

My eyes closed and as sleep took me I heard her say, softly, "Thank you, Daddy."

When we woke we took stock of our new home. Even the closets were filled with clothes. I have learned a lot about family since we moved in. Barbara and I are expecting our third child in the Spring. Our neighbors think I made a lot of money in the stock market. PIFF is doing well and we are having fun living a quiet life.

Just the other day someone stopped me in the market and asked if I was Alex Trebeck. I said, "No. That's a case of Mistaken Identity. Don't worry about it, it has happened before."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers