A Case of Natural Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers

I stood there, motionless, almost lost in what little shadows there were because of my dark clothes. When Karen noticed me, her eyes sparkled and a sly smile appeared. She moved away from the redheaded beauty, giving me room to slip in between them. I started the sway my hips to the music, seeking to match the rhythms that drew our bodies closer. While we danced, Karen turned me in the redhead's direction. She then pressed her petite body against mine; her tits pushed deep into my back. Although the music was fast, I moved slowly so I could feel her warmth through my clothing; her nipples were so hard that I felt they would tear my jacket to shreds. Karen slipped her arms under mine and moved her hands up and down my chest.

As if on cue, the redhead moved closer and pressed herself against me from the front and put her cheek next to mine. I started to thrust my hips back in forth and then in circles to see if Karen and this stranger would shy away - they didn't. And so we moved there, as one. The feeling of their four nipples drove me crazy with desire as my pants grew tighter and tighter.

But after a minute or so of humping on the dancefloor, the redhead pulled back just far enough to whisper in my ear.

"I heard you on the radio, tonight," she said. "I heard how you made Karen come. Maybe you can do it for me someday. But tonight… tonight your hers."

She retreated back into the crowd, and I slowly turned towards Karen. She hooked her arms around my neck and rested her head on my chest. I groaned as she mashed her pelvis into mine. From the sweat running down our bodies and drenching our clothes, we must have been dancing with our bodies clenched tightly together for an hour or more. As fatigue finally got the better of us, we sat at the table I'd found at the beginning of the evening. Around us, others did the same, huddling close to share intimacies, or lies. Karen ordered two glasses of water and we sat silently with our heads pressed together.

"This isn't what I'd bargained for when I agreed to work with you," I whispered loudly into her ear over the ever pounding music. "But I can't say I'm disappointed."

"I know what you mean. When I saw you in class, there was something about you that made me feel comfortable."

"Yeah - it was the Spark. It doesn't happen often, but when it does you can't hold back." And suddenly, I lifted her chin and kissed her. Our lips parted lightly so that our tongues lingered together without really touching. I felt her shiver as I held her face.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's almost midnight."

"It's kind of late."

"MM-mm."

"I don't want this to end yet. Not yet."

"No. Not yet."

I ran my fingers in her hair. "Can we go back to your room?"

"No, my roommate is in and I promised I'd be quiet if I came in late. There's just no way in hell that I'm going to be quiet tonight. But I have a car. It's an '89 Rx-7 convertible. We could take a ride."

"We could ride back to my apartment."

"Do you drive a stick shift?"

"Yes."

"Good. You drive. I want to see you handle… a stick."

Her car was a striking machine: low to the ground, sleek, and so black that it seemed to simultaneously absorb and reflect the parking lot lights. It looked strangely organic and alive. As we slipped into its seats, I noticed the soft leather clinging to our bodies, the slight vibrations that tantalized our flesh as I turned the key, and the sense of immediate power and life as the engine rested in a low, yet nervous idle.

Karen let out a little yelp as I slipped the car in reverse and pulled out of her parking spot. With the top down, she decided to fill the night air with some music and reached in to the glove box and pulled out Moby's Songs CD and slipped it in the indash player. I guided the Rx-7 between the uncomfortably tight dorm parking lot until I found the exit that gave on to the street. I looked over at Karen, and she gave me a approving wink before she closed her eyes. Letting the clutch slip only slightly, I gunned the engine and burst from the parking lot to a chorus of dance music and squealing tires. I rowed through the gears, savoring the way the engine bounced off its redline before dropping down a few thousand rpm only to rev freely back up to six thousand. Within a matter of seconds, we were flying down the street at 70 miles per hour. Karen put her hand on my knee as we sank into our seats.

We came upon an intersection and I slammed the brakes and downshifted from fourth gear to second. The car decelerated dramatically as I brought it around a left-hand corner; we drifted around the corner while I let the rear slide out before countersteering the slide and bringing the car inline with a lithe touch of the throttle. I took as much enjoyment from the sound of the wheels fighting for traction as from the gasps and shouts of glee coming form Karen. I then took a street that led to the expressway that would cross town and take us to my apartment. I was in fifth gear, doing nearly 90 when we hit the onramp; Karen braced herself against the dash as the car leaned devilishly into the curve, fighting centrifugal force. We hit the expressway and I pushed the car past a hundred miles per hour.

I was happy that the police were not out in force tonight as I found myself driving recklessly fueled by my passion and desire for Karen. This was a bit unusual for me; I was always the man who took the safe route, but ever since I laid eyes on her in class this morning, ever since the first lingering moment of contact we shared, something slowly changed in me and I decided to say: What the Fuck! I didn't know if Karen felt the same way, or if this was business as usual for her, but we both seemed to be drunk on the effect we were having on one another.

I drove the car towards the exit for my part of town; I heard a light sigh coming from Karen. I looked over at her and she had her hands buried between her thighs. I gulped as she started to bump and grind in her seat while her left hand slipped in to her shirt and her right hand pushed her skirt up past her thighs. Lost in the shadows I could only imagine how she was playing with her cunt lips; was she pushing her panties aside? Was she caressing her pussy through her moist underwear? Was she slipping a finger inside, imagining it was my cock? Was she playing with her clit, hoping to feel the strength of my tongue? As she ran her hand over her body, feeling her face and her hair, was she imagining my lips, my passion, engulfing her? Was I about to drive off the road while I watched some wanton woman get herself off while I drove? I managed to regain my focus and I kept the car on the road while Karen moaned and sighed her orgasm.

Finally, I turned on to the exit for my street and I slowed down to the legal limit. While concentrating - difficultly - on making my way to my building, I was constantly distracted by Karen's sighs as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. Without realizing it, I started to rub my cock through my trousers; my hard-on was just shouting for some attention, but I had to keep my eyes on the road so I ignored its ramblings. I reluctantly put both hands on the wheel, but I still felt a light touch through my trousers.

"Poor baby," Karen whispered in my ear. "Is this for me, or my car?"

"You'll find out soon enough, trust me," I answered as my hips slowly moved forward with her up and down motions.

"Are you gonna cum in your pants if I keep this up?" Her speed increased.

"No. But…mmmm! It feels fucking good."

But I finally pushed her hand away as I slowed down to enter my building's parking lot. There were no reserved spaces so I parked in a dark corner. The car came to a halt and we got out; I stayed where I was, coolly leaning against the car while Karen crossed around the vehicle. I watched her sway in and out of the shadows, still entranced by her grace and strength. When her face was lit by the moonlight or a stray beam from a street lamp, I caught a glimpse of desire and hunger in her face and in her movements. She stopped in front of me, just an arm reach away, and looked me up and down. The turtle neck was a bit fitted so my shoulders and my chest were clearly defined. A year of upper body training didn't hurt either. Karen put her hands on my shoulders and began to glide them down the length of my arms, lingering on my forearms before going up my abdomen - I didn't have a six-pack, but she smiled as she poked my abs. She then touched my chest; she joined her hands over my heart, feeling its beat before spreading her hands across and sliding them down my thighs to grab a handful of my ass. She was still smiling.

Without warning, I scooped her up in my arms and we truly kissed for the first time. The feeling of her warmth next to me was overwhelming as our tongues danced together, seeking the other's taste. Still kissing, I twirled her around so that she could be against the car. She braced her hands on the hood while I leaned over her.

"What're you doing?" she asked as I laid on the hood and pulled her ass to the edge. She giggled as I pushed her skirt up and nestled my face in her crotch while resting her legs on my shoulders.

I looked up at her. "That gimmick you had back at the studio. I want to do it right now. All night you've been driving me nuts… your smell, the way you move. Karen. I have to taste you now. Here. Outside."

I slipped her panties aside and tickled her cunt with my lips. She was still sensitive from having diddled herself in the car. Her moistness was musky and enticing; I let my tongue slip a bit into her slit before I pulled it out slowly. She let out and agonized moan while her hips trembled, seeking more of my hungry mouth. When I started to take long lingering licks of her pussy, starting nearly from the crack of her ass to end with a light pressure on her sensitive clit, she squeezed my head and gasped. I managed to loosen her grip on my head and I concentrated my attention on her little button while slipping a finger back and forth in her pussy.

Karen began to buck wildly on the hood, certainly denting it with her bouncing butt. But I didn't stop until she literally let out a scream. I wasn't expecting such and intense orgasm from her and I pulled back. I noticed a reflection and looked over my shoulder. A light or two had just flicked on. "Shit," I muttered with a chuckle. Karen was immobile. I was afraid she'd passed out.

"Can you walk?" I asked as I slid her off the car and back to her feet.

"Yeah. Slowly. Can you do that again? Please?"

"Later. But we'd better get inside before one of my neighbors call the cops."

"Was I that loud? I know I can be loud when I come sometimes." "You see that lamp over there," I said while pointing overhead. "I'm pretty sure it was working when we arrived. Now, it looks shattered. I wonder what did that?"

Karen laughed and jumped up to kiss me. She must have tasted her pussy juices on my chin as she licked my face clean. I held her in my arms as we walked to the entrance to my building. My apartment was a small thing, more of a large room with a bathroom tacked on. But I had tried to decorate it nicely, with Asian tapestries draping the walls. Karen walked around the place, stopping at each tapestry and observing the landscapes they depicted: mostly mountains and hills and waterfalls. There were Chinese glyphs on each drawing. She felt the material of each as I fetched us some drinks. Since I hoped she was going to spend the night, I handed her a beer.

We sat on my futon - which also served as my bed - and drank the beer. "This is good," she commented. "What kind of beer is it?"

"Molson Dry. A Canadian brand."

"Mmm…" She put her bottle on the floor and did the same for mine. I turned over onto my back while she climbed on top of me and we started to make out. She pulled away when I went to pull her top off. "Not quite yet," she whispered.

She rolled off me, landing on her feet and standing up like a cat. She sauntered over to my sound system and started to trifle through my CD collection. When she found one to her liking, she slipped in and the room was suddenly filled with the unmistakable beat of classic Phil Collins from the early eighties.

As he sang about the air tonight, Karen started to sway from left to right while running her hands up and down her body. I turned onto my side and rested my head in my hand as she slowly dropped down to her knees before getting back up again. She was pushing her tits together, accentuating her already ample cleavage. When I sat up, she turned her back to me and bent down; observing me from between her legs she flicked her skirt up and gave me a long glance of her toned ass. She ran a finger across the slit of her butt and grinned as she saw me lick my lips and sigh.

I stood up and she faced me. She grabbed the side of her wrap around shirt and started to unclasp its hooks. While she did so, I began to sway my hips and do a dance of my own. As I let the beat fill me, I pulled my sweater over my head. For a split second, I feared she might be turned off by the hair on my chest, but she seemed even more excited as she came back into view. I stretched my arms over my head and twirled in place, displaying for her my own little secrets. I had a tattoo of an Egyptian ankh on my chest, next to my heart, and a small tattoo of a dragon eating its own tail on my back.

"Wow!" we both exclaimed as she spied my tattoos and I caught a glimpse of her perfectly shaped breasts. They swayed seductively as Karen started to push her skirt and panties down to the ground. I followed suit by unclasping my belt and my pants; I had my back to Karen as the pants fell. I went to pull my boxers off when I felt her rock-hard nipples against my flesh. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pushed my underwear down, feeling and squeezing my thigh muscles. I stepped out of my clothing and turned to her. We looked at each other. Karen was beautiful. A head of shoulder length, brown hair; a glowing face with Mediterranean features; a sleek, elegant neck; strong yet delicate shoulders; full, heavy and firm tits; her small Saturn tattoo; and the tastiest brown bush I could remember laying eyes on.

She gave me the same examination, her eyes lingering on my tattoo, and then on my erect nipples. She walked up to me and took my hard cock in her hands and we kissed deeply while she slowly pumped my member. She then pushed me back and I fell on the futon, knocking the beer over. We both looked at the mess and laughed. Karen dropped to her knees while still pumping me.

"You want me to taste your big cock, don't you?" she sneered. "You want to feel my hot lips, my tongue, work to make you come. Say it."

I remained quiet as she peered at me with a puzzled look on her face. I took her face and pulled her to me while I laid down on the futon. I guided her head down to my cock and moved her hips over my face. "This is the way I want to start, Karen. I eat you. You suck me. And we lick each other to ecstasy."

Her only response was a muffled gulp as I slipped into her inviting mouth. I felt her tongue move up and down my shaft as I picked up where I left off with my exploration of her folds. I spread her pussy open and darted my tongue in and out while she cupped my balls and popped them in and out of her lips.

"Oh god that's good," I muttered. I stuck a finger in her cunt and pushed my cock in to her mouth. I moved my finger in and out of her cunt and she braced herself on her arms so that I could fuck her mouth while I finger-fucked her pussy.

"Ohh! Ohh!" was all she could muster to express her pleasure with her mouth full of my meat. And as she came for the second time of the evening, she continued to suck me greedily until I thought I was about to come. But she felt the initial spasm of my orgasm so she stopped her sucking and sat up and grinded her pussy across my mouth. I reached down to pinch the base of my cock to halt my orgasm while circling Karen's clit.

"Jason! Yes Jason! Just like that" she howled as she came again. When she reached her plateau of orgasm she fell on top of me, her head resting next to my erection. She kissed and cuddled it gently while pumping it with the same gently touch. "God, you know how to eat pussy," she commented.

"I had a good teacher. And you've got top quality pussy."

"And who was this teacher of yours?"

"That's another story. Tonight, it's just about you and me."

I nudged her aside so I could sit up. We were both covered in sweat and the smell of sex permeated the apartment. I got up and went to the bathroom. I came back with a small wrapper. A condom.

"You want to use that?" she asked.

"Always."

Se took it from my hand as I sat back down. Karen tore the wrapper open and placed the condom on the top of my still hard cock. She slid it down the length. "Eww," she exclaimed as the condom was lubricated. Then she straddled me, ready to lower herself on my pole.

"Are you sure you're up to it right now?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I've wanted you to fill me ever since you got your pants off. Your cock's beautiful and I want it. I want to give you the ride of your life."

Karen lowered herself on to my shaft slowly, taking the time to savor its length and girth. When I was completely surrounded by her tight warmth, we kissed while I took her luscious tits in my hands. She rotated her pelvis, pushing my erection against every wall inside her while I released her face and made small circles around her nipples. They seemed even longer than before as I pushed her tits together and moved my mouth from one nipple to the other. Caught in pleasure, Karen bounced up and down on my lap while I thrust upwards to make sure I could sink as deeply as I could into her pussy.

After a few agonizing minutes of this pleasure, I hugged her to my body in order to slow her pace down. She kissed my forehead when she steadied herself. I held on to her tightly as I stood up and deposited her on the futon. I pushed her legs apart to get a good look at her moist slit before I slid my erection back into her. She closed her eyes and threw her arms over her head while I slowly fucked her with long, deliberate strokes. When I was all the way in, I held her legs together and made small circles with my pelvis.

"Ahhh…" she moaned as I fucked her more quickly while continuing my circular motions. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sounds Karen was making while I shifted between a slow and fast fucking.

"Oh good that's good sooooo good, " she let out when I rested my weight on her body. She wrapped her legs around me while I fucked her hard enough to make my balls slap against her ass.

I slowed down and went back on my knees. "Do you like doggie style?" I asked between breaths.

Karen had a dreamy look on her face when she turned over and got on her hands and knees. When she felt the tip of my cock she leaned back and I slipped in. We both moved wildly as primal desires seemed to be most aroused by this position.

Words gave way to grunts and snarls as our minds fell away to be replaced by the purely sexual. It felt like we were burning is some kind of orgasmic heaven. I would fuck her deeply, stay there for and instant, and then move quickly. Karen responded to me by moving her pelvis with mine; it was like we shared our own language based on movement, scent and the squishy sound of our fucking.

We moved like that for a time until I felt the first rush of pressure that signaled I was about to reach the point of no return. Karen felt it as well and she stopped moving as I hung on to her. I howled like a wolf as I shot a load so heavy that I thought the condom would burst.

I pulled out of Karen and slid, exhausted, to the floor. She rolled onto her back and put a leg on my shoulder. I took her foot and kissed it. I looked over at the microwave oven in the corner and I saw that it was nearly 3 a.m.

James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers