A Case of Torture: Trial of Love 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 20 minutes, the beating stopped. 'Bring the glass probes and the oil.'

The probes were displayed on the tray. Mistress D opened a bottle and dipped a probe inside, into what looked like olive oil, coating its last half inch. She inserted it into the man's penis, about an inch inside, then removed it. Rick watched the man as becoming aware of what was inside his urethra; 'Mistress, what?' Rick asked. 'Pepper oil. Watch.' This time the groans were very loud. The man thrashed about helplessly. It was clear that the end of his engorged prick was on fire within.

The women released one arm from the ceiling and quickly strapped it to his side just above the elbow. He was now helpless except for his forearm. He seemed groggy, so Julia applied some ice to his face. Mistress D, with her gloved hand, poured a small amount of the oil onto a little sponge. She went toward the man. 'Open your hand. This is the oil that's burning inside you, but it won't hurt your hand.' The man opened his hand, and she swabbed it with the sponge. He did not move. 'Now Mr. Y, I want to you masturbate yourself with that hand.' He froze. Then moved his hand over and touched himself. The abraded skin of his prick reacted immediately, and he drew his hand away. 'Do it,' said Mistress D. 'Else the ring stays, and it's going to injure you.'

He took his prick in his hand; groaned as the fire spread to the tip, neck, and foreskin of his cock. He drew back his hand, and Mistress D picked up her cane and gave him three sharp blows on his back, breaking the skin. He began jerking himself. His cock became fiery red outside, and his moans became louder. Rick's own urethra contracted, or tried to, for he realized the oil could be applied to his own prick.

Mistress D nodded to Julia, who came over and began to finger her. She lay back on the sofa, pulling her dress aside. Her body moved in synchrony with the rising and falling cries. Her moans were those of ecstasy. She came very quickly and turned to watch the man. The man's hand began its last frantic motions, and his balls drew up. He spurted into Julia's cupped hand, almost filling it, then seemingly passed out. She poured the contents into a small bowl. Julia fastened down the full length of his arm with a waist strap, took another sponge, a damp one, and began to wash off the inflamed prick. The man flinched at each touch of the sponge. She dried him and applied a soothing anesthetic lotion. Of course he was forced to lick out the bowl, but some was left behind. 'Rick, this is for you.'

The pain was extreme all through his bladder area, but he shook his head.

'Rick, you force us to two further steps. First, Julia, the big syringe.' The syringe looked suitable for a horse. 'It holds 75 cc, more than a quarter cup.' 'You're not...' said Rick, fearing the steel tip.

'The third channel, Rick. It allows for irrigation, that's where I'm connecting the point.' Watching him, she attached the tip of the syringe to the correct channel and began squeezing the plunger. His bladder, already full, instantly dilated to the irresistible force and was racked in pains. Its contractions heightened the agony, for no liquid could escape. She continued pressing the plunger till his thrashing told her the pain was excruciating. (The screams could always be faked.) He was too stunned to signal her, so she said, 'Second step.'

'Julia, the seat panel.' Julia went over to the chair, and, behind it, unlatched something. He felt a panel slide out from under the seat. His ass hung bare, as if on a toilet seat. 'Rick, notice that the seat of the chair is now quite open under you. We have complete access.' Though dazed from the bladder agony, he knew what was coming next. At Mistress D's nod, Julia walked over to him, carrying her jar and getting a gob of the cream onto one finger. 'The limits!' he cried; his anus contracted in terror. '"Dildos and male organs", Rick, remember! This is just a sexy lady's finger.' His safe world collapsed.

Julia reached under him and shoved her finger into his butt. It was cold for just a few seconds and the burning began. Mistress D said, 'The bowl?' He refused. But the pain in the abdomen was becoming almost unbearable. Mistress D was also reacting: Excitement showed in her eyes, and her hand was grazing her sex. This was the excitement he had hoped for, but she became coldly savage. 'Julia, continue.' He saw Julia approach with two fingers laden with cream, and he felt them shoving fire far into his rectum. He twisted and turned, agony in his bladder, terrible burning inside his butt.

Julia began to masturbate his catheterized prick, and the ass fire must have gotten to his prostate, for he hardened immediately. Mistress D was stroking herself, openly. 'Julia, make him come.' He was terrified. He'd seen the blood from the other man, and he knew his tubing was tightly fit, too. He didn't have time to worry, since he felt his balls contract. There was an incredible explosive sensation and then a shuddering loss of control. He saw only black. The first ecstatic pulses began and his cock spurted. Bright flashes enveloped him. There was no agony, just pressure, and relief. Floating in a soft blackness, he did not see the thick semen oozing out around the catheter, as did Mistress D, who was frigging herself, completely entranced. Julia had scooped the cum, half filling her hand with the sticky substance, and placed it in a bowl. He feared what was next.

'To release the valve, you must open your mouth,' said Mistress D. She sounded implacable, but still he held out; 'Julia, give me the second large syringe, and prepare your hand.' Julia did so and began getting all four of her fingers covered in cream. He glimpsed Mistress D, moving the horse syringe toward the catheter tubing. A desperate racking spasm took hold in his bladder. He abandoned himself. He began to open, his eyes squeezed tightly. He felt the void, as if his center was falling away. Suddenly he felt the pressure ease, and heard the tinkle of his urine. Opening his eyes, he saw the bowl being withdrawn. 'Give my regards to Isha,' said Mistress D, as she left the room. She had demonstrated her power. She figured Rick would leave with some of his self-respect.

====

For Isha, it was a long day. She did not fear for Rick, his bodily safety, but knew he was in unfamiliar territory. At 7 pm, he came in the door. 'Isha, baby' he called. She threw herself in his arms and then pulled back to look at his face more closely.

'Are you OK?'

'Yes, babe.' She saw at once that he was shaken. He looked tired, but not devastated. Her directions to Mistress D had apparently been right, bringing him to the edge, but not pushing him over.

She sat down with him and did not press him for details. He felt unsettled; he said as much. Parts of his psyche had been pried open when he faced the abyss. Yet he was partly unscathed; he felt more knowing, he hoped that he could accept her. She did not refer to his brink experience; it was not necessary. Besides his pride, he'd shown devotion; she had a feeling of fullness, of heat rising inside, from her chest to her sex.

She reached for his cock, and he winced as she touched it. He said he was not hurt: 'Mistress D observed the limits.' Watching her, he added, 'to the letter.' 'I wanted you to have a few surprises, honey,' she said.

He looked at her, and she seemed different: softer, more loving. He had a little better sense of her savage side, but now he saw what was presented to him: the devoted mate, his lover filled with tenderness. He held her breasts in his hands, and then nestled his head against them. 'Your world. I just didn't know.' She could see he had a sense of the suffering. 'It's for erotic effect, in some people, I knew that, but I didn't know how extreme it was.'

'My activities are at those extremes.'

'What's in it for you? Is it the sex?' He thought of Mistress D's orgasms while the men screamed. This gratification was the core of what was bothering him, of course. She found it hard to explain.

'I'm certainly aroused, and I have cum. But that's not really the main reason why I do it. I can come with you, hon, my love, and it shakes my world.' She told about some of her experiences of being hit and struck by men, including her father and first boyfriends. 'And it's all in the name of the cock.'

Rick looked blank. She continued, 'In some way, the guy is violent because he thinks his manhood is attacked.' She saw the cock as symbol, as essential to the man. 'It's an avenue to his core.'

'Isha, you reach the man through his cock; yes.'

Some of these souls, she said, wished to be reached in a way that society does not label as normal. 'They call on me in distress. I reach them, with agony, through their cocks, and they break under my will. That's the satisfaction.' It was hard to put together the pieces of this strange puzzle of torture and sex, but Rick glimpsed what drove her; the reactions to the men were not because she didn't get enough of him. He thought of the erections he got on the dark dance floors of parties where the drunken women, unsolicited, would fondle his cock as they swayed.

'The men come when I permit it, as I allow it.' Rick was struggling with the idea. 'I see that in arousing them, you aren't partying or entertaining. You're getting off on the power. Like Mistress D; you love to break someone. I saw that the guys had no picnic: Even as they came, their agony was incredible.'

She was pleased. 'Yes, Rick, I bring that about when I can, it's a turn-on. In fact I've been trying to find new ways to bring agony into the coming itself.' He shuddered, glad that she did not turn that side of herself toward him. On her part, she still did not know if he could learn to accept her arousal. She wondered if their pact would finally allow him to be comfortable. His love had survived the trial, this far, but there was more for him to learn.

'You will understand even more, tomorrow.' She hugged him, pressing her breasts against his chest. They drifted toward the bed, and he curled up in her arms. She reached and stroked his cock: 'My lovely monster,' she said. The 'monster' was firm, if a little tender, and she contented herself with just licking the tip while he closed his eyes and drifted off. ====

December 18, 2001, re-edited Dec 31, 2001 Toronto

NOTE: Please vote. Thanks. Comments about what you liked or did not, help promote further writing in this area.