A Casual Game Of Strip Poker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the game resumed after he took control and got everyone sitting. This time Liz lost and faced the prospect of her first dare. As the usual leading voices kept quiet, not knowing what to suggest, Steph spoke up and said, "I think you should take care of this young man, as he has been sporting erections on and off all night with no relief", pointing to her side, at Steve.

"You're on" slurred Liz slightly, who was slightly showing the effects of alcohol.

She bounced out of her chair and walked over to Steve, who remained seated. "Look Liz, you are super hot, but I really don't know about this..." Said Steve, obviously worried about having to live here after this moment.

"STEVE!...you're usually so cool...stop being a prude" Moaned Liz, tugging at his arm, trying to pull him up.

"Liz can't you run around the block naked or something. I'm super horny but this might fuck-up everything here." Liz had fallen to the floor onto her hands and knees and crawled under the table.

"Liz, what the fuck are you doing?!" shouted Steve.

Everyone pulled their chairs backwards and tried to see what was happening. Jake had both an amazing view and a shit one as all he could see was her arse but at the same time there was an unrestricted view of her bald pussy. As explicit and amazing as this was he shifted he body to see what was going on and could see Liz attacking Steve' inner thighs even though he was trying to bat her away. "Steve, what the fuck are YOU doing?" Said Amy, almost bored, "the girl obviously wants to suck your cock, so let her."

Steve reluctantly agreed and stood from his chair. Liz then crawled out giggling, walked to where he stood and got on her knees again. Steve' eye suddenly widened as Liz simply took his half- erect penis in her hand and guided it to her mouth. Everyone watched in awe as the thin girl started bobbing up and down on his cock. Her technique was completely different to Amy's, and although it might be to do with the drink, she just went at it like a bull in a china-shop. Jake took in the divine sight as he watched her dirty-blond ponytail fly back and for all over the place. He tilted his neck slightly to get a better view and saw how she had gripped Steve' cock with her hand and was flying up and down his thick shaft with her mouth. Steve lent back and was now leaning against the back of the chair, whilst breathing heavily. Liz must have known he was getting close and started pumping his cock with her fist as well as sucking hard.

The group knew when he came down her throat as he made a squeal-type noise and Steph shouted, "go girl!" Liz slowed down but kept her lips tight around him in an attempt to capture all his cum. Finally she let him out of her mouth when he was almost soft again and small string of semen was left on her lips and chin as he pulled away. Liz still had her eyes shut but turned her face towards the group and gave a big goofy smile just before her tongue popped out and licked up the final bit.

Jake wondered what the next round nudity or dare might bring when all of a sudden he had lost it and he was going to personally find out. Of course Amy took charge. "I think," she pondered, "that since Steph showed such benevolent behaviour last hand by bringing our lovely Liz's attention to Steve' plight, then maybe we should do the same for her. Jake, please help our friend out with her womanly needs. I'm sure her pussy would love to meet you tongue, and please, offer the same encouragement that us girls have offered you guys tonight."

Steph didn't know what to say but quite liked the prospect. She tentatively asked Jake where he wanted to go, but her real aim was to check he was cool with this. Jake suggested how about the couch rather than where she was sat, and couldn't wait to get his hands on the older woman. He marvelled at her as she got up and her large breasts swayed walking across the room. Everyone else moved with them to take there voyeuristic positions and sat on either the other sofa and armchair.

Steph stood in front of the one sofa and asked if she should take off her pants for him. "Please." Said Jake, trying to sound as much a gentleman as he could given the situation. She slowly slid them down her slightly chubby but sexy hips and revealed an unshaven bush that completed the wonderful sight before him. She climbed down on the sofa, turned to face him before scooting up a bit to make room for his arrival. Jake decided to climb over her on the large sofa and threw away the back cushions to make more room. He then lent over and kissed her on mouth as this felt right given when he was about to do. After this he moved so he was on his hands and knees above her, before moving his head down to her large, soft breasts. He sucked and licked her areola and nipple causing her to moan.

Steph pondered on the fact that this was the first guy to touch her body sexually since her last boyfriend many months before and knew she was both hugely aroused and glad that fate had offered Jake to her. This evening sure beats her reliable rabbit, she thought as Jake sucked on her other nipple. He then kissed and licked down her belly and she spread her legs slightly in anticipation. Jake pushed himself downwards and started to kiss the inside of her thighs and just before he reached her vagina he could smell her sweet musky aroma. He then pushed her legs wider and he gently kissed her pussy from bottom to top. He then slid his tongue slowly up her pussy and flicked her clit a few times. Jake then grew bolder and slid his tongue inside her and Steph tried to push against his face. She slowly started moaning as he withdrew and he sucked on the lips of her pussy and moved back to her clit. He slowly licked, then kissed and finally started sucking on it. Steph's moaning became increasing loader and Jake decided to slide two fingers inside whilst he was kissing and sucking on her. That hit the mark, he thought as her body started to move as he rubbed inside. After a few moments she was thrashing and making loud noises that were probably waking the neighbours. Jake could feel her juices running all over his fingers and mouth but loved the woman's wonderful nectar. Finally she started grinding against him, grabbed his hair, pulling him closer and shouted, "yes, yes, YES!!!". She started shaking violently and almost threw Jake off before her cum flowed over his lips and into his mouth.

After a minute or so Jake rolled onto his side and his head lay on the inside of her thigh. He looked up and past her heavy, heaving breasts where Steph looked back and mouthed thank you. He got up and looked down wishing he could simply make love to this woman here and now but sadly knew Amy would never allow it.

He looked around at the group and Liz gave him a little silent clap, Steve winked but Charlie, shockingly given the noise Steph had just made, had passed out and lay on the sofa in almost a fetal position. Jake remembered the sheer volume of alcohol she had been drinking and wasn't really surprised. Liz also noticed and went to wake the girl, but Jake stopped her, stating Charlie had enough and covered her with the silk robe.

Jake visited the bathroom to clean-up and looked in the mirror smiling. Just then he heard a quiet knock on the door and he opened a crack to see Steph stood there. "Quick, let me in." She whispered. Once inside she explained that the rest had just started on another smoke and that they had a few moments. "To do what?" Jake asked stupidly.

"Fuck me, of course."

She grabbed his dick and started pumping it, but it didn't need much encouragement. Seconds later it was rock hard and he had Steph leaned over the bath, hands holding her up against the wall and her arse in the air. Jake positioned himself behind her and slid his cock underneath. He felt it touch her wet pussy and she dropped one arm, grabbing his cock and positioning it perfectly at her entrance. He pushed. Jake felt the great sensation of being inside Steph and took a moment to get used to this new territory. He slowly slid out and then back in, feeling his balls press against her arse. She pressed back. They soon found a gentle rhythm and he grabbed hold of her hips. Steph started moaning as the tempo quickened, and he suggested she might want to keep it down to which she grunted back. He could soon hear the wet, lubricated sounds as he slid in, then out, and thought about every moment of sex made you feel lucky to be alive. Steph reached a hand down, tickled his balls and said, "Quicker." He quickly started pumping into her and every sound grew louder. He was smashing into her bum like it was a car air-bag and his balls swung and slapped heavily against her pussy every time he fully entered her. He then felt the familiar feeling and knew he couldn't last much longer, not at this pace anyway. He reached down from her hips and slid his finger onto her clit and started rubbing which caused her to groan loudly. Soon she was starting to shake and Jake was all but done. Jake reached up with both hands, grabbed both her breasts and penetrated her as deep as possible whilst powerfully cumming for the second time that evening.

They both fell apart exhausted and Jake sat on the edge of the bath. Steph looked down at him, smiled and then kissed him on the forehead. "That was fun." She said, before leaving.

Jake left the bathroom a minute later to find Liz, Amy and Steve casually smoking and drinking, but Steph and her clothes gone. "Shall we carry on playing, or call it a night" yawned Liz.

"I think another hand is in order, Liz" suggested Jake, who wasn't quite done.

The four of them were quickly sat back down and Liz lazily threw out some cards. Jake ended with a great hand and knew he wouldn't lose, but who would get the dare as they were all naked. Steve laid first and had a pair of tens, then Liz with a flush and finally Amy had...nothing. Brilliant thought Jake.

"So what do you want, Jake?" Asked Amy, almost sounding uninterested.

"I want you to suck my cock." Blurted Jake, without really thinking about it.

"Why don't you suck my cock instead, Jake." She laughed back.

"I'm being serious." She stopped laughing and stared at him. She looked at the others and they shrugged, leaving her to her fate.

Amy rose for her seat and told him to stand up. Jake got up at the request, with a now limp cock due to his exploits with Steph. Amy walked to him and sat her naked form in his chair, giving him a come here gesture with her fingers. Jake stepped close to her and his penis was just inches from her face. She looked at it unimpressed, reached out and cupped his balls. With her other hand she gripped him and started to tug. This should have been a great moment as he was finally commanding Amy, but he was beyond tired. Amy tried wanking him hard to regain some life and Jake felt relieved when he slowly started to stiffen. When he was half-hard Amy leaned forward and took him in her mouth where she kept him for a few seconds. Then she reached for his balls and under as she engulfed his penis and released it with her mouth. She then started tickling below his balls and towards his anus and Jake was in heaven. He felt himself getting harder as she continued to use her mouth and hands to great effect. He looked down at her jet black hair come back and for, and could every now and then see her thin lips attached to his penis. This was what he had always wanted and now it was coming true. Yeah, suck it bitch. Suddenly Amy pressed her finger against his anus and tried to slide it inside. Shocked Jake jumped away and his cock flew out of her mouth.

"What, don't you like that Jake?" Said Amy sarcastically.

"No, you fucking bitch."

"Oh well, guess the dare is over. By the way, your cock has an interesting taste. I wonder what you and Steph got up to after your dare."

He looked at Liz, who looked slightly shocked.

"Amy, has anyone ever told you you're a cunt!" replied Jake.

"More than once, sweetheart."

Jake sat back down at the table in Amy's seat looking visibly angry. "One more fucking hand." He said finally.

Everyone sat down and cards were drawn. Jake got nothing off the draw and needed something off his exchange or he would be Amy's victim for one final time. A small slice of luck greeted him here as he had a pair of tens and hoped this would be enough. He laid his hand hesitantly first in this round and studied the eyes of the others but could tell nothing. Liz laid next and showed a full-house. Shit, thought Jake, hopefully they haven't all got strong hands. Steve then laid down a pair of sevens and he breathed easier as he knew he couldn't lose. Come on Amy, have fuck all. She then laid down her hand. Jake looked down and then up at the other two. He couldn't believe it; what an anti-climax to the final round as Amy had three of a kind and Steve had lost.

Jake sat gutted and couldn't believe it would end like this. Whilst he moped, a drunk Liz said in the background to Steve, "I wouldn't mind feeling that thing," pointing at his cock, "inside me. You know, for your dare." The two got up and moved to the empty couch and sat side by side. Jake stared at Amy and she also looked disappointed to be left out of this final game.

Amy moved to the armchair to watch but looked bored, whilst Jake moved one of the table chairs over thus leaving Charlie alone and sleeping. Liz and Steve meanwhile sat square next to each other like teenagers kissing in the back row of the cinema. Soon enough Steve was cupping her small breasts and Liz played with his cock whilst their kissing got heavier. Liz then got back to her feet and pulled Steve to the edge of the sofa. She then swung a leg over his lap and climbed on top of him. The two spectators could see clearly how Liz was sliding her pussy over Steve's cock, in an effort to get ready for sex. Steve started tentatively to penetrate her and Amy and Jake could see the tip of his cock start to slide inside her. He pulled out then pushed again. He slide in an inch more and then out again. A few strokes later his cock slid in completely and Liz sat in his lap, letting out a satisfied groan. Liz started to ride him.

Jake leaned over to Amy. "One more round. Me and you. We'll just cut cards."

"Oh Jake, I think you're finally starting to get into this." She said with that sly smile. "Mind you, you lose and you're my bitch!"

He nodded and picked up the cards. He shuffled them quickly and offered them to Amy. She lifted and showed a queen. Fuck.

He gave the deck to her and she shuffled. She slowly offered them to him and he cut. She looked surprised and he quickly turned them in his direction and saw a king! YES!

"On your hands and knees, I'm going to have that pussy of yours!" said Jake, not knowing where the words were coming from.

Amy slid down from the armchair and got on the floor. Suddenly Jake was behind her and he started to press his penis against her doggy-style. Amy was soaking and he slid straight in with his hard cock. Jake stopped and he felt her pussy around him. This was it, he thought, and he was in control. He could hear Liz in the background moaning and the noise of the sofa creaking as the other two thrashed about. Amy glanced back at him with lust in her eyes. Jake felt her cunt start to tighten around his cock and he decided to go for it. He slowly withdrew and then thrust back quickly into her tight pussy, smashing his hips into her arse. Amy was pushed forward but let out a pleasurably groan. He repeated the move but this time she pushed back. Jake started to slide in and out roughly whilst gripping her hips hard. Amy started moaning and her cries started to blending in with Liz's. Jake was now starting to sweat but managed to find another gear and was now pumping fast into Amy, who's head had tilted back. Time seemed to stop as he was lost in lust and her body. Jack suddenly pulled out and Amy head flew around perplexed and angry. He gripped one of her supporting wrists and span her over on her back. He then lifted her legs up and pushed them towards her. He then slid his dick back into her and suddenly had her legs pushed around her head. Amy looked straight into his eyes whilst breathing heavy and sweat dripped off him onto her face. Suddenly her eyes slammed shut as he continued to stroke in and out. She then screamed and her body vibrated violently. He let her legs drop around his waist but he latched onto her hair and pulled her face to his to kiss her. Amy tried to resist and push he away. Jake pulled out and she blew him a sarcastic kiss. He didn't know what to do but couldn't look at her, so flipped her again and she giggled.

Jake rose to his feet and grabbed his beer, taking a swig. He stood over Amy and looked down at her lying face down. He glanced around and saw Liz and Steve now in missionary whilst Charlie somehow slept through all this madness. He dropped to his knees and his hard dick and balls rested in Amy's butt-crack whist he drank. She turned slightly and reached for his drink. Amy took it off him, took a swig and wiped Jake's sweat off her face slightly smearing her make-up. Jake didn't wait though, moving his body and placing himself back into her whilst she still drank.

Amy let the beer bottle drop and spill whilst she started to moan again as she was fucked pressed almost face down into the floor. Jake meanwhile was almost doing press-ups as he slid into her. With this Amy started arching her back in time with his thrusts so he could penetrate her more deeply and he returned to heaven. This continued for some time and Amy came several times whilst Jake found himself getting closer and closer. At some point he had returned to his knees in fucking her from behind and whilst her hips were in the air but her face was still in the carpet. Jake pumped harder and then felt himself on the verge. He lifted himself from his knees onto his feet and continued in a truly doggy-style position with his legs bent and him being almost above her arse. He speed became hysterical and Amy was screaming again as his balls slapped all over the place. Then they emptied deep inside her and he pulled out. He stared at her and watched as cum started to slowly dribble out of her sweet pussy presenting the perfect creampie. He suddenly had an idea and reached for his pile of clothes. He picked up his mobile phone and stood behind her again.

"Hey Amy," he said, "say cheese." The flash went off just as she turned her head to look at him.

Jake quickly collected his clothes and walked confidently out of the flat still naked. Bye Amy, he thought smiling.

12