A Cautionary Tale

Story Info
Me, my wife & her friend. But who gets left out in the end?
3.2k words
3.84
56.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MI_guy
MI_guy
136 Followers

This is a true story that happened some years ago, but the memory is still fresh.

One of my wife's (and mine) closest friends was a woman that my wife worked with. The friend's name is Janet and she was at our house often and was like an aunt to our two children. Janet was fun, smart and lively. She also happened to be a lesbian. Her homosexuality was not really a topic of discussion for two reasons. The first being we didn't really care either way if she was gay or not, and the second was she could have troubles at work if everyone knew about it. So it was not something that was discussed and didn't really matter (to us, anyway). This is the story of one night when the three of us had sex together.

We had gone out to dinner together and there was some talk of sex in general. It was pretty innocent and not an unusual conversation among adults. However, it was the first time any talk of sex had ever occurred between the three of us. It was a topic that my wife had always been quite conservative about. We certainly had fun together in the bedroom, but that is where it stayed and was never really discussed with anyone else. So this innocent conversation we had while out for dinner was a bit surprising to me.

After dinner, we went to one of Janet's favorite bars. It was a gay bar, and really a lot of fun. It was a great atmosphere that made you want to have fun and dance and drink. There were a few girls making out with girls, and a couple of guys doing the same thing. After dancing and drinking for a couple of hours, The three of us went back to our house.

When we walked in, the place was really quiet because the kids were gone. If you are a parent, you probably understand that when your kids are gone out of the house, it brings an unusual silence in there and that is how it felt that night.

We had had a great time so far and I don't think any of us wanted it to end, so we served up another round of drinks and sat down at the kitchen table for a couple games of Cribbage. We did a pretty good job of keeping our buzz going with the alcohol. It wasn't too much drinking, but enough to lower the inhibitions and increase the fun factor.

After our second game of cards was finished, I asked the girls what they wanted to play now. My wife suggested Poker, which I thought unusual because I didn't even know she new how to play. In the back of my head I felt like something was up, but I refused to believe it because she was so conservative.

"Poker sounds good." I said. "What should we bet with?" It was silent for a few long seconds until my wife said:

"How about our clothes?" To say I was stunned was an understatement.

Right away, though, Janet slapped her hand on the table and exclaimed:

"I'm in!"

I always felt that Janet had "a thing" for Karen and why not? Karen was a beautiful and sexy looking woman. She is about 5'5" and blond with curves in the right places. She is not skinny and definitely not fat. Her breasts are a large 34C that are full and sag just a little. The slight sag of her tits is incredibly sexy as it shows the weight of them and gives them real motion during sex. Karen's ass is full and round and looks great in clothes but even better without. She has just enough cushion that fucking her from behind creates slight ripples on her ass and it's a sight to behold. Also at the time, both women were training for a triathlon, so they were looking great.

Janet is an all-around bigger woman than Karen. Again, not overweight or fat, but taller, stronger and larger everywhere. Some might call her "butch" as she preferred a flannel shirt and jeans over a blouse and pants. I have also witnessed her fixing an outboard motor, changing a tire and swinging an axe to chop wood for a fire (things my wife would never do).

After a refresher on Poker hands for Karen, the card game started and it wasn't long before she was the first to lose and took off a sock.

Janet made a joke about how lame it was to take off just one sock, so Karen relented and took off both of them. It was clear that Janet was definitely into this idea and wanted to see her best friend naked at the table with us, and so did I.

Another loss for Karen and her pants came off.

Another loss for Karen and she stood up from the table and slid her pink panties down her legs, bent over to pick them up and threw them on the couch in the living room. Then she walked behind me to the kitchen and grabbed a towel to sit on. I hadn't put it together yet, but her pussy was already wet.

I swear I could see lust in Janet's eyes as they followed my wife's ass into the kitchen and back.

I lost the next hand on purpose to catch up a little, and then lost another.

I pulled down my jeans and my cock was fully hard behind my light blue boxer briefs with a wetspot from my leaking pre-cum. I saw Janet look at Karen (who was smiling and apparently enjoying this so far) and then back to my bulge.

"Hey, guys get wet too. Just like women!" I joked.

It wasn't too long and it was time for Janet's underwear to come off. What I could see of her bush looked neatly trimmed and her ass was big, round and creamy white with perfect skin.

Shirts came off next. Karen was first and when Janet saw her tits bulging out of a lacy bra, she couldn't keep her eyes off her. It was intoxicating to see another person so apparently turned on by my wife.

Skip forward a few hands and I am naked with my cock throbbing and dripping under the kitchen table, my wife Karen is naked with her 34C tits and hard nipples above the table and on full display for her best friend and now its time for that last bra to come off. Janet was wearing a full tank type of athletic bra and her tits looked like they were positively strapped down to her chest. After knowing her for so long, I had no idea her tits would be so big. That probably had something to do with the masculine clothes she preferred.

When the tight sports bra came off and her tits were released and settled into place, they looked twice as big as Karen's with nipples and areola that were tiny in comparison.

Karen and I both just muttered an impressive, "Wow." as we stared. Janet smiled.

So, there we sat.

Naked around the kitchen table.

It was pretty surreal for this married mid-westerner with kids, and certainly nothing that I ever expected or even thought would happen.

Janet spoke first.

"Now, I think the winner of the hand should tell someone to do something."

My wife and I agreed and I was the first winner. It sounds kind of silly now, but I wanted Janet to get a really good look at my wife's naked body so my order was for Karen to get up from the table, and walk away through the living room and back so we could watch her come and go.

She looked so good doing that, and Janet seemed to love it.

I won again and had Janet do the same walk. It was incredibly arousing to see this big-titted lesbian strolling naked through our house.

We were all completely turned on, but we either didn't really know how to make the next step or we were really loving the fun we were having, because when Janet won the next hand she said, "Ok. Now its time for you to walk the walk, big guy." I don't think my cock had ever been harder when I walked around the house for the girls. It felt like a steel bar and bigger than normal. It swayed and bobbed with every step as pre-cum oozed out of the tip.

When I sat back down, my head was spinning with lust and I was eager to see what would happen next.

Janet dealt the cards and Karen won the hand. She said she wanted to see me kiss Janet, so I walked around the table towards her, bent over and started kissing her on the lips. Janet went wild! She started kissing me so hard that our teeth knocked together. Her tongue was in my mouth and her hands were on the back of my head holding me close to her. I started reaching for her tits, but my wife said in a sing-song voice, "Nope, no touching yet!" Our kissing continued for a minute or two until Karen broke us up.

I was flustered and out of breath when I took my seat at the kitchen table again.

Janet dealt again and she won the hand. She said she wanted to see my wife and I kiss. So, again I stood up, walked over to my wife and she stood up to meet me. I held her close and we kissed passionately. We stood there naked and making out right in front of her friend, with my hands gripping and squeezing her ass.

This went on for awhile and I almost forgot about Janet until I felt her body behind me. She was sort of caressing us both, so I reached behind me and stroked her thigh. It was slick with her fluids already. I followed the wetness up to her pussy and easily slipped a finger in. At the realization of how incredibly wet she was, I moaned into Karen's mouth as we continued to kiss.

Janet brought her face up next to my wife's and said, "Your husband has his finger in my pussy."

At that point, the card games were definitely over.

Karen got down to her knees in front of me and started licking and sucking my cock. Janet sort of hugged me from behind and watched while I continued to finger her hot and soaking wet cunt. I could tell that my wife was totally turned on by what an amazing and eager blow job she was giving me.

For some reason, maybe the combination of the alcohol and the weirdness of this whole situation, I didn't feel close to cumming, and after a few minutes Karen stopped the oral and asked Janet, "Do you want to try?"

She replied with an enthusiastic "Yes!" and sat down in the chair behind her.

As I turned around to face Janet, Karen went behind the chair and reaching over Janet's shoulders, started caressing her tits. That is a picture I will never forget. Seeing my formerly conservative wife (or so I thought), rubbing and squeezing her friend's tits and pulling on her nipples was amazing. Her hands looked tiny as she squeezed that big heavy flesh.

Janet looked up at my wife and they both smiled, then she turned her attention to my cock.

She reached out and grabbed it and roughly started tugging on it. She wasn't really stroking it, but more like pulling on it. It actually kind of hurt, but I wasn't about to complain. I found out later, that she had never touched a naked penis before that day. The closest she had come was rubbing some kid's dick though his pants while they were in high school.

Janet rubbed her thumb over the pre-cum oozing out and then put her mouth on my cock. Like her hand job, this was clearly something new to her as her teeth made contact multiple times and she still had a death grip on me with her hand. It was awesome though, because up to that point no one but my wife since we met 15 years prior had touched my cock, let alone sucked on it.

My wife was still rubbing Janet's tits as she sucked me, and I reached down and touched Janet's tits for the first time. Karen's hands and mine touched and she smiled at me. I leaned forward and kissed her and then pulled back a bit and slowly removed my cock from Janet's mouth. I took her hand off my cock and led her into the living room where she sat down on the couch. Karen was right behind me and she sat down on the couch next to her friend.

So, there I was standing in my living room with a raging hard on and two naked women on the couch. One of them, my wife and the other, her best friend.

It was a mind-boggling moment.

Janet moved a little closer to my wife until they were shoulder to shoulder and they started kissing and caressing each other.

I got down on my knees between Janet's legs so I could lick her dripping pussy. When I got up close to it, it was beautiful. There was very little hair on it, and it looked like what I would imagine the pussy of teenage girl would look like even though she was pushing 40 years old. It was small and pink and I couldn't wait to taste it.

As soon as my tongue touched her, she stopped kissing my wife and looked down at me and start spewing forth a stream of dirty talk that actually kind of surprised me.

"Oh, fuck yes. Lick my fucking cunt. Lick it! Lick it! Oh, you filthy mother-fucker!" and there was more. She was kind of bucking on my face, so I just went along for the ride and tried to keep up. It was crazy.

I looked up and Karen was sucking on Janet's left nipple and she was kind of along for the ride, too. That's when I made what I thought was a bold move. I guided my wife down off the couch and between her friend's thighs. She hesitated for a bit as she looked at Janet's pussy up close and then she went for it.

Up to that point in my life, that was the hottest thing I had ever seen. The site of my wife bent over on all fours with her ass in the air and her blond head between Janet's legs and licking her was incredible.

I almost thought Janet was going to cry by the way her voice sounded. Her stream of dirty talk didn't stop, but it changed.

"That's it baby. Lick me. Lick my fucking clit, honey. Can you feel how big and hard it is?"

My wife nodded her head and was clearly enjoying licking her first pussy.

I got behind Karen, put my dick at the opening of her pussy and easily slipped in. She was as wet as I had ever felt her in our many years of marriage.

I fucked her pretty hard while she had a mouthful of snatch.

After a few minutes of my wife's action on her friend's clit, Janet said, "Oh shit, baby. I'm gonna cum!" and put her hands on the back of my wife's head and held her close as she tensed up and gritted her teeth.

It must have been a huge orgasm, because her whole body went rigid and then started shaking.

My lovely wife went along for the ride, and when Janet's orgasm subsided and she began to calm down and relax her body, she got straight up on her knees and practically whispered to Janet, "Do you want my husband to fuck you?"

"Yes." she said.

Janet looked almost limp as I got between her legs. My cock looked huge next to her tiny pussy as I placed it against her hole.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"I'm ready."

I started to push in and she was very tight. She was so tight that I thought I might be hurting her and I could also tell by the look on her face. I stopped my pushing and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"Yes... But don't stop."

Karen sat down next to Janet and started kissing her face and caressing her tits as I slowly pushed my cock all the way in.

When I was in all the way, I squeezed my cock so it got a little bigger and I felt something hard and rigid in her and she let out a moan.

Cautiously I withdrew and started fucking her. Slowly at first, then she started her dirty talk again.

If she had a lot of dirty talk before, it was nothing compare to what she was saying now.

It flowed out in a stream of profanities.

My wife reached down and started rubbing Janet's clit as I went in and out of her.

It didn't take long and she orgasmed again and that tiny pussy clamped down hard on my cock and almost pushed me over the edge.

I didn't know if I should cum in her or not (I had a vasectomy and she was aware of that), so I had to freeze to stop myself. When her orgasm subsided I told her I almost came.

She said, "Yes. Cum for me. I want to feel it."

So, I started fucking her again. This time it was all about me as I headed towards my orgasm. I fucked her pretty hard until I came deep inside her with what seemed like gallons of cum. It felt like it drained me.

As my vision cleared, I slowly pulled out of her, gave her clit a kiss, then kissed her on the lips and then my wife.

We sat there for a bit and talked about what just happened. That was when Janet told us she had never touched a cock or had one inside her until this day.

Later, we cleaned up and all went to sleep together in our bed.

The next morning, my wife got up and got ready for church and told me and Janet just to relax and do whatever.

We fucked again while my wife was away. When she returned, it was almost time to pick up the kids. Karen and Janet made out and hugged for a bit, then Janet left.

====================

Epilogue:

Our adventures with the three of us continued for over a year.

I watched both girls fuck each other with strap-ons, enjoyed having them both suck my cock at once, went crazy when they tied me up and had me watch them 69 each other, they laid down side by side (porno-style) and let me jack off on them and other crazy things... but, things slowly began to change.

Unknowing to my wife, I was nearby when she told Janet that she loved her. Soon after that, I kind of felt her slipping away from me and towards Janet and I became jealous and resentful.

Eventually, we separated, then divorced and Karen and Janet lived together for quite awhile.

If there is a lesson here, it's probably to be ready for unexpected outcomes and to be in a fully committed, open, honest and mature relationship before trying something of this magnitude.

It sure was fun for awhile!

MI_guy
MI_guy
136 Followers