A Certain Smile Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KD1959
KD1959
5 Followers

And then she shut up. I wanted to ask "Why me now?" but there was time for that later. We drove around for a while waiting for hunger to return and talked only of the immediate future, that being that we both enjoyed the status-quo.

We had big burgers and beer for lunch at a downtown bar and went back to the apartment. The girls talked a little in the kitchen. I saw them come to some kind of accord, and I saw them hug. And both came into the living room smiling.

"It is good to meet you," said Kathleen. "I've heard you're a really sweet guy."

Wow, she meant that, I thought. Are things about to improve big-time here?

"And it's nice to meet you," I said. I wanted to add something to that, but for the life of me couldn't find the right thing to say. It didn't matter. She damn hugged me there in her Sunday regalia. She even kissed my cheek. Then she said she was going out for a few hours and she was gone.

And so Katie and I entertained ourselves.

"So!" I ventured, "I'm guessing it's Kathleen who's... like me."

"Yup. But, well, me too. She'd seek out my freshest panties when I was away, and I -- I can't believe I'm telling you this -- I'd do the same when she was gone more than a day. And we could spend minutes at a time in each other's underarms."

The chat ended and we crawled back into bed. She sucked me almost right away, and she was delighted with herself that she swallowed all of it. I returned the favor but couldn't lap up everything. I made a valiant effort, though. Oh, and I kissed the neighboring opening too. I got the head of my cock in there. We decided to start with something smaller and work our way up to it. It was a fine summer, that one. I'd usually bring home the panties she wore when we were together. I'd molest them and wash them by hand afterward.

And no, Katie didn't get pregnant. I remember wishing she would. In late July, she took a fine job many miles away. When I saw her for the last time, it was apparent I was more sad than she, and that wasn't lost on her. That sweet "aww" face of hers melted me. But she knew I had let promising opportunities escape me while we dated. Well, while we fucked. And she knew in a week I'd be fine again and peeking into others' panties. And she was right. I expected she'd next be with a woman, a lucky one.

What neither of us expected was what happened next to me.

##

Dear reader,

I have many other stories to tell, but returning to this story line would be fun. I'm reticent to have the narrator hook-up with Kathleen, if mostly because it might seem I was contributing to the lie that the only thing a lesbian needs is the right man. It ain't the way my brain works! Without putting too fine a point on it, I've had both success and failure in trying to get into the pants of girls who normally only let other girls do that. In the end, it comes down to the persons involved and the specific settings. But in your comments, let me know whether it's Kathleen or Katie's mom you'd next like to see in the narrator's arms. Or maybe Kathleen with Katie's mom, with the narrator being relegated to slave status! So little time; so many permutations. Let's leave Katie's dad out of it for now. ;-)

-KD

KD1959
KD1959
5 Followers
12