A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I was afraid that I would cum before I wanted to, so I started pushing back slowly and steadily. I could feel his fingers flexing inside me, helping open my colon to his advance. My eyes were closed as I concentrated on pushing back and just as I had reached the limit of my rearward travel his hand encountered another barrier.

Jim said "that's as far as we go, man... but look at your ass"! When I opened my eyes I saw that his entire forearm was inside me and his elbow was right at my hole. Even though I had seen movies of it, I guess I never really believed it was possible... yet here it was, happening to me! Actually it had not "happened" to me, I had done it to myself, and I loved it!

I guess the realization of it caused me to start trembling and a soft moan came from my lips. "Just hold still now" Jim said as he slowly started pulling his arm back. I could feel his hand slipping out of my colon and then into my rectum, his knuckles giving my prostate a little shock as it went by. Then his hand was out of me and my insides felt so empty!

Apparently he had applied more lube to his hand and arm and then he returned it to my asshole, just barely touching the swollen rim. "Let me do it this time," and I nodded ok. I watched as his hand re-entered my ass, then as more and more of his arm disappeared inside. I could feel every inch of it as his hand progressed thru my rectum and into my colon, stopping only when his elbow reached my asshole. Then he slowly pulled all the way out again and started back in…he was literately fucking me with his arm!

Each time he pulled out, and then pushed back in, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm, the likes of which I had never felt in my life. As the pressure began to build higher and higher in my prostate I began shaking like a dog shedding water and mumbling things that no one could understand.

Just as I thought that I could take no more, Jim did something remarkable! When he removed his hand, instead of immediately re-inserting it, I felt him stick two fingers inside my open hole and start rubbing my prostate. I never got to see what happened next as my eyes were rolled back in my head. The two fingers on my prostate were obviously from his left hand because his right hand began entering my asshole again. His hand caused his fingers to mash hard on my prostate. That pushed me over the edge and there was no way to stop myself from cumming, but it was almost like my cock was stopped up because the pressure seemed to keep building and building.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I heard Jim say "ready", but there was no need for an answer. Suddenly the two fingers were making little circles on my prostate and his hand and arm were sliding all the way in, in one motion. When he hit bottom it felt like liquid fire was erupting from my cock... stream after stream of molten, white hot cum.

When I came to, Jim was sitting next to me and wiping me with a warm wet cloth. "Well, we are awake now. Next time remember to breathe! Roll over on this towel and I will clean up the back side." For a bit it seemed like I had been dreaming until I tried to roll over and found that my ball sack prevented it, so I just laid on my side and raised my leg in the air.

A nice cool shower revived me a lot. I felt almost human again as I dried off, the only obvious evidence, of what had happened, was a very tender asshole and some swollen balls. I finally found Jim on the deck, enjoying a cold beer. I started to set back in one of the deck chairs but quickly changed my mind and just sat tenderly on the edge so my balls could hang over the front.

Jim gave a little laugh and said "they will be back to normal in about twenty-four hours. Until then, you could have some fun on the beach! If you don't feel like driving, you can crash here tonight". I told him that as inviting as it was, my wife would be calling later and I'd best be home when she did.

Then I heard him say something that I didn't want to hear. He went on to explain that he loved doing things for guys and helping them experience new levels of enjoyment, but that he was not interested in a continuing relationship, so this had to be a one-shot deal. I told him that I understood and that he had taken me places that I had never been and would probably never go again.

I was certainly glad that I had driven the big car to his house and had worn loose shorts as I waddled to the car carrying in my mind the memories of a remarkable night, and in my hand a video tape of all that had happened.... a chance encounter with a man named Jim.