A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

'You mean someone like you?' I responded cautiously.

'Why not? Although I'm obviously not a professional reviewer, I am a very regular reader - and I think by now I can at least tell the difference between what's good and what's definitely not. All you'd have to do is send over a few, maybe of the shorter ones - I promise you I wouldn't say I think it's terrific unless I actually thought so.'

'Well, if you wouldn't mind doing that -' I started to say before she interrupted. 'Of course I wouldn't!'

'What I was going to say was - if you wouldn't mind doing that, I actually have a few of them here, with me. My agent and I had arranged to meet-up with each other whilst I am still doing the rounds on this promotional trip.' I explained.

'You mean here, in the hotel?'

'Mmm!' I replied uncertainly.

'So, do you want to let me read them - at least one or two of them?' she asked.

'Only if you're sure you'd really like to.'

'Of course I would! Where are they, up in your room?'

I nodded, then watched as she lifted her glass and drained it. 'So, come on then!' she said as she pushed herself back from the table and stood.

A few minutes later we were upstairs and, having poured us each another drink from the mini-bar, I sorted through the copies of the stories that lay in the bottom of my briefcase until I found the three shortest of those I had written in the feminine voice. 'I mentioned that I had tried a few times to write a few stories from the female's viewpoint, and that obviously I have never had any real idea of how well I've been able to do that. So if you wouldn't mind, this way I can sort of kill two birds with the one stone.' I explained as I handed the three separately clipped groups of pages to her.

'Good idea - I normally like to read books with these kinds of stories in them when in my bath, even though they usually end up getting rather soggy!' she added with a quirky grin. 'But I hope you're not just going to sit and watch me while I read.' she added as she settled herself down at the table by the night-blackened window.

'No it's all right, I've got my lap-top with me, so while you're reading I can catch-up on the notes I've been making about the people I've met on the trip - you know, so I can write a few thank-you letters when it's all over.'

So, as she turned the cover-sheet of the first, shortest of the three stories, I settled down on the other side of the room and fired-up my lap-top.

I knew that it would take her less than ten minutes to read that first one, then perhaps twenty to thirty to get through the second; so I spent the first fifteen or so minutes concentrating on accurately transposing the notes I had kept of people's names and when and where I had met them. But of course, from time to time I found myself looking up from the screen while trying to remember one or other detail of a meeting - and the first time I had done so I discovered that although Millie was on the far side of the room, because of the angle of the positions we were each sitting in, I could in fact, in a mirror on the wall above me, see her reflection.

At first she had sat with one hand supporting her head, while using the other to slowly turn the pages. But even before she had finished the first story I noticed that she had shifted her position slightly and had dropped the first hand down into her lap. I found myself wondering if that had been a purely reflexive move - or had the content of even that shortest of stories actually begun to affect her?

Just the thought that it might have was thrilling - and the possibility that just reading words I had written had excited her, began to excite me.

So what had at first been no more than a purely accidental glimpse of her took on a whole new relevance for me - and while preparing myself to quickly look back down at my computer at the first sign that she might be about to turn around, once I saw that she had begun the second story, I watched her much more intently.

Of course I knew each of them so well that just from subconsciously counting the pages she had turned I knew roughly which section she had read through to, so once I knew she had reached the start of one of the more sexually explicit parts, my interest in her reactions grew even stronger.

And, almost right on cue, I saw that my hopeful thoughts seemed to be confirmed - and confirmed in an even more dramatically exciting way than I could have ever have dreamed of!

As the description of the events in front of her grew more overtly erotic, I saw the hand that had until then been curled tightly in her lap, reach forward, then move up under skirt - and as it did so, pushing the hem of it higher, and very quickly making it perfectly clear that not only did Millie have a beautiful, and slenderly curvaceous leg, but also that under the skirt she was wearing stockings, not pantyhose!

The contrast between the pale, smooth, and roundly firm strip of thigh, and the sheer, shiny blackness of the stocking, was itself disturbingly thrilling - but added to that was the thought of where her fingers were heading for - and with that I felt what had until then merely been a slow but steady stiffening, suddenly jerk my cock more vibrantly alive.

I could have remained sitting where I was; or, while holding on to that image of her, and expanding on the thoughts as to what she was about to do to herself, I could have quietly slipped off into the bathroom and masturbated. But I did neither! Instead of doing either of those things I quietly slipped off my shoes, my jacket and tie, and then silently padded across the room and stood behind her.

Millie was so utterly engrossed in both the story that was slowly unfolding in front of her and the effect that reading it was having on herself, that she obviously hadn't heard my movements. But when I dropped one hand down on to the soft warmth of her thigh, and said - 'Do you need a little help Millie?' - she suddenly tensed and half-turned herself around towards me.

Her already dark eyes seemed to have become even darker, and her already glossy lips even slicker from the re-moistening her saliva coated tongue had recently given them. 'You just keep reading - allow me the pleasure of doing this for you.' I suggested in a softly reassuring voice as I eased my fingers just a little further up her leg.

She could have spun away and slapped me, then simply gathered up her purse and stormed out, to leave me to stand there like the ridiculous old fool that perhaps I was.

But she didn't!

There were a few moments when I thought she just might do that, then her lips formed a tense smile. 'That might be nice Stewart.' she said in a low, almost inaudible whisper - then shifted her position so that my hand had that much more room to move.

So for the next five or ten minutes I stood there; one hand reaching up between her thighs, the other either stroking her hair, or more usually, slipping down beneath the front of her dress and fondling the warm and firmly rounded fullness I found waiting for it.

Neither of us said a single word; I was too busy enjoying both the feel of her breasts - and, through the thin silk of her panties, both the pouting wetness of her pussy and, above it, the firm little ridge of clitoris. And all the time I was caressing her - my fingers either slipping in and around her pussy-lips, or flittering up and over her clitoris - Millie did no more than give frequent small gasps, or louder but still unintelligible mutterings of much stronger delight.

But even through all that she still continued to read, or at least every now and then turned over another page - and once I saw that she was approaching the most climactic section of the story, I intensified what my fingers were doing for her. And whether it was as a result of that, or the combination of their vibration plus what was happening both on the page and inside her own head, she suddenly began what seemed to be a slowly building, but then quickly increasingly intense climax.

Chapter 3

'Ooh my god, that was incredible!' she gasped once what proved to be the very last of the series of violently shuddering spasms had finished rippling through her. 'And so were both of the stories!' she added with a chuckle after taking a couple of especially deep breaths. Then, pushing both me and the chair back from the table, she twisted around, reached up, and tugged my head down, and kissed me - a wet, and passionately deeply tongue-probing kiss, that just went on and on and on…

When we both finally had to break for a much needed lungful of air, she got up, then muttered hoarsely. 'Now I think it's my turn to try to do something equally nice for you!'

With that she stepped back a little, reached up around behind herself and a moment or two later I watched as the dress slid to the floor - and if I hadn't by then already had a fully raging erection, just the sight of her standing there would have certainly given me one!

Her underwear; a camisole, panties, and garter belt, was a combination of black and ivory coloured silk and lace - and the fact that she was not wearing a bra meant that the silky camisole had only the sharply rounded outline of her breasts to cling to - and in doing so in the way that it did, merely served to make them even more tempting than just the bare flesh itself would have been.

The decoration on the garter belt was identical to that on the thin strip of lace that made up the waistband of her panties - and that neatly small pattern of ivory coloured blossoms was repeated on both the black lace vee that plunged down between the firmly rounded swell of her breasts and, in a much smaller version, even on the ribbons supporting her stockings. And what further increased the utter sexiness of the outfit was the fact that whereas the camisole was primarily made of silk - with just that eye-catching vee shaped lacy decoration - the panties were made almost entirely from the lace, with just two tapering triangular sections of silk highlighting the gently flaring curve of each hip, and another - by then clearly heavily saturated with her pussy-juice - ostensibly protecting her pussy.

With her long black hair framing her beautiful face, plus the powerfully erotic and curvaceously filled underwear, then the long, shiny length of her nylon-clad legs - she was undoubtedly many men's idea of the perfect fantasy lover.

'Just tell me I'm not dreaming.' I said in an unusually throatily husky voice.

To which Millie replied - 'Well if you are it's a dream we are both sharing.' - then moved forward and as I slipped my arms around her and cupped my hands around the twin cheeks of her arse, she began slowly undoing the buttons down the front of my shirt.

'It's funny -' she said in a low, throaty whisper, '- I couldn't help thinking how sexy you looked, I mean at the TV studio. I've always found myself attracted to more mature men.' she added, as though by way of further explanation. 'And when I heard you talking during the interview, well, the sound of your voice really got to me.'

'My voice?'

'Mmm -' she replied as her fingers finished unfastening the last button and I felt her hands slipping slowly up across my stomach and chest. '- it's a very sexy voice - rich and well-rounded, if you know what I mean. And I like the beard too - it makes you look very distinguished, more cerebral than I find most men around here are.'

'So it's my voice and beard that actually got to you - it's not my body you're after!' I replied in a jokingly disappointed tone.

She gave me a playful dig in the stomach, then began to work on the fastenings of my trousers. 'Oh I'm sure the body that goes with them will be just fine Stewart. But I do wish someone would invent a quicker and more convenient way for a girl to get to it.' she added as she struggled to fully unfasten the zip of my fly.

'Why not let me - I think I've probably had a bit more practice than you have.' I answered as I gently eased her hands away.

'Good idea, and I'll take care of these while you're doing it.' she responded, reaching for the bottom hem of the camisole.

'No wait, please! Leave those things for me to do!' I said hoarsely as I bent to rid myself of not only the trousers but also my socks and loosely flapping shirt.

Millie eyed me quizzically, then as I straightened up I saw her eyes automatically drop, then widen as she caught sight of the rearing bulge my erection was making in the front of the under-shorts. 'If that's actually all you, then I think I might change the order of the list of things I find attractive about you - put the body at the top of it.' she said huskily.

The unasked for compliment did my ego the world of good! Just being with such a young and attractive woman was daunting enough - the thought that I might soon have my physical attributes being compared with younger, fitter, more potently vigorous males, had until that moment been one that had been determinedly working its way up through my sub-conscious. 'All me!' I replied as I briskly stepped around her and stripped the covers down off the bed.

Then I turned, and took her in my arms again. That time I had both the time and inclination to properly savour her lips, her mouth, her kisses - and those were certainly both sweet, and hot! When our lips first touched I found them to be soft, moist and eager, then parting willingly as I pressed my mouth more firmly against them - and then as my tongue began teasingly searching around inside, hers immediately snaked forward and did likewise.

And while our lips, mouths and tongues continued their arousing business, both pairs of hands were sliding wanderingly up and down each other's backs, insinuating themselves under the remaining scraps of clothes we both still had on; stroking, and sometimes playfully, sometimes more meaningfully, squeezing the bare flesh. Millie also used that time to press and rotate her pelvis against the by then fully hardened length of my erection - and as I too wanted much more of her than just her kisses, while caressing her I eased those lacy panties downwards, then allowed myself the additional pleasure of stroking and fondling her delightful bottom cheeks.

To me one of the most exciting periods of foreplay is when I am able to spend time between a receptive woman's thighs; the time when I get to lick and suck on her juicily quivering pussy. It's not just the taste and smell of it that always gets to me - though they both certainly do! - but what I find even more powerfully stimulating is being able to watch and feel her reactions to what I'm doing. Knowing that I am giving her such an intensity of pleasure that her entire being is swept away by the force of it. Knowing that - just as I am when a woman gets me off with either her mouth or her hands - for those few nerve-shatteringly super-charged minutes, nothing else - neither whatever else is going on in her life, nor indeed anywhere on the entire planet - has even the slightest relevance.

So, although in one way I was thrilled to hear what she said - the thought that Millie might want no more than a simple, straightforward fuck, meant that in another, I was, at least for a moment or two, somewhat disappointed. 'That's more than enough of this Stewart - let's go to bed now!' She whispered croakily, and with that, broke from my encircling arms and, while one hand pushed her own panties the rest of the way down, used the other to at least start to do the same with mine.

But although she pulled the waist-band well away from me as she did that, she still managed to snag and pull my cock downward with it. So of course, once free, the by then fully rigid length of my erection sprang even more forcefully upwards and when she saw the quiveringly rearing size of it, the expression on Millie's face instantly changed; her eyes widening, their brightness clouding, her mouth opening, and its lips forming a silent 'Oooh!'.

'You certainly weren't wrong, I mean about it being all you!' she gasped. 'You guys can be really deceptive - the hunky sporty types can turn out to have one that's pretty ordinary - and then a girl finds a man like you has one that size!'

'Oh come on, it's not that big.' I protested - at the same time still feeling rather pleased that a woman of Millie's age and undoubted sexy attractiveness should make such a comment. But even as she continued to stare wide-eyed at it I saw her expression slowly change to one that might best be described as being of perhaps thoughtful curiosity.

'Would you let me try something Stewart?' she asked somewhat tentatively.

'Sure, what?'

'It's a position. I've tried to do it with a couple of my boy-friends, but they've never quite managed to keep it inside me, but I think with you, I mean being as big as you are, I think it might work.'

'What is it, something out of the Kama Sutra?'

'No.' she giggled. 'It's something we do in our flexibility training - but every time I do that particular exercise I find myself trying to imagine what it might feel like if I had man underneath me while I was doing it.'

'So you want me to be no more than some kind of piece of training equipment?' I replied - putting a note of apparently wounded pride in my voice.

'Well I wouldn't put it quite like that, and if it works I am positive you'll like it just as much as I hope I will. Or don't you like allowing the woman to be on top of you?' she added in a more hesitant tone.

'Far from it Millie, it's a favourite position of mine. So, what exactly do you want me to?'

'Just lie down, I'll do the rest.' She replied, before bending down to start unclipping her stockings.

'No wait!' I exclaimed. 'I'll do what you want, but in return, you have to leave those on for me.'

She looked up and gave me a mischievous grin. 'Ah, another man with a thing about girls in stockings. OK, but this too?' she asked, indicating the camisole.

'Yes, that too, at least for now.' I replied as I hoisted myself up on to the bed, and lay flat.

Of course all that had taken no more than a minute or two, and as I had had the continuing excited enjoyment of seeing almost all of Millie's alluring charms my cock had lost none of its rigidity, but as Millie lifted herself above me and I had not only the thrill of glimpsing the wetly pouting pinkness of her pussy, but also the feel of her flutteringly tantalising finger-tips teasingly toying with my cock-head, by then it was veritably super-charged, juddering from the tension that had been built inside it.

And, seeing that, Millie then did what I would have previously thought it totally impossible for her to do! 'Spread your legs wide apart please Stewart.' she said. And once I had done so, I watched her slide her left leg backwards down beside my right one, then, as she lifted herself up and over above me, she swung her right leg around and up across my body, until her foot was resting alongside my head.

Although it was almost impossible to believe, she had in fact done the splits, right up and across me!

She held herself poised there for a moment, then she reached down beneath herself, lightly but firmly took hold of my cock, and then, having steadied it, she slowly, slowly, lowered herself down until she felt its head nudging open her already moistly puffy pussy-lips.

Then her long sighing - 'Aaahh!' - blended with my deeper and louder groan of purely disbelieving pleasure as she pushed herself down on to the rigidly inflamed mass of me; the clinging wet tightness of her pussy-lips, and the slick velvety warmth of her inner lining generating feelings I was certain I had never ever experienced before.

Although her position meant we were unable to kiss each other, with both hands free I was able to explore beneath the draping camisole, that time get more than the very limited feel of her breasts that I'd had until then - and, as with everything else about her, they certainly didn't disappoint me. They were both full and very firm, their skin feeling like the very finest and softest of satins, and their nipples were not only spikingly taut, but felt both unusually long, and, judging by the strength of her reactions, apparently super-sensitive.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers