A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

So, with my hands full of her exquisite breasts, and her pussy with my eagerly throbbing cock - and displaying both the most astounding physical strength and control, and sexually creative adventurousness - Millie fucked me!

Now, as I had told Millie, I have always loved having the woman on top of me; not only because in that position I have both hands free to lovingly explore whatever parts of her body I'm able to reach. Nor because there's the additional excitement that comes from having the woman setting the pace for us - both of which are undoubtedly true. But the most important reason I love that position so much is that I have always found that no matter whatever other attributes a particular woman may have, whether she is either squatting or kneeling above me, her pussy always, always feels just so very much tighter.

And although having one's cock being ministered to by many other parts of a loving woman's body may be delightful, there is absolutely nothing that feels as fantastic as having a juicily tight pussy moving up and down on it!

And although, as I would later find out, Millie's pussy was a remarkably tight one, in that splits position - with both her thigh and abdominal muscles stretched so tautly - it was unbelievably so. In fact as she began moving herself slowly up and down I felt sure she was actually stripping the outer layer of skin off my cock. But, given the intensity of the shock-like sensations that sent coursing through me, I simply didn't care - right then, so far as I was concerned she could leave me with a bleedingly red-raw cock, just so long as she continued doing what she was for me.

And she did!

Once she was confident that I wasn't going to slip out of her, the speed of her movements increased a little, but if anything, that merely seemed to amplify the suction-like effect her pussy was also giving me. And although I kept a firm hold of both her tautly swollen breasts, the sensations she was giving me were so incredibly powerful I was unable to think about anything other than the continuing blaze of pyrotechnics that seemed to be going off in every single part of my body.

Of course the sheer intensity of what she was producing for me meant that my orgasm came rather sooner than it might normally have, and with considerably greater force - it seemed that no sooner was I conscious of the ball-tightening drain in my groin, than my cock was spitting load after load of forcefully jetting semen deep inside her. 'No! Not yet!' I heard myself cry before grunting as the succession of body-jolting explosions continued ripping through me.

'Yes, yes! Come again!' I was vaguely conscious of hearing Millie exclaim as she somehow managed to further increase the tempo of her pumping. 'I'm nearly there too - just hold on for a little bit longer!' she added before her words became muffled by her own gasping grunts of excited exertion - then, a moment or two later, they were replaced by her cries at the start of her own obvious release.

Chapter 4

If her reactions were anything to go by, although lasting much longer, her orgasm was just as intense as mine had been, and when it was finally over - whether because she no longer had the strength to support herself, or simply because she enjoyed the still echoing thrills she got from the feeling of having my still swollen cock plugging her - she allowed herself to sink down on to me. 'That was fantastic!' she finally gasped. 'Even better than I've often thought it might be. And for you too, I think.' she added.

'You're certainly not wrong about that.' I agreed. 'And apart from all the other delightful things about you, you're a very fit, and extraordinarily flexible young woman.'

'Well we have to be in my sport Brian - but there are fringe benefits.' she chuckled as she lifted and, with a loud, wetly squelching sound, rolled herself off me.

Maybe it was to reassure myself that the tightness of her pussy hadn't actually skinned me, but I pushed myself up and glanced down at my by then rapidly deflating cock, but apart from the richly thick coating of a mix of semen and pussy-juice that oozed and pooled itself around the base of it, it appeared fine. Then I turned and moved myself so that I could look down at Millie; at her body, sprawled lazily and flaunted unembarrassedly openly beside me. At her still darkly clouded, half closed eyes and full-lipped mouth - the way her obviously still spiky nipples tried unsuccessfully to poke through the silk camisole - the sweat and sex-juice matted triangle of darkly curling hair that highlighted the swollen mound beneath her stomach - and in some strange way the most captivating of all - the glistening seepage of pearly fluids I could see still trickling from the swollenly unfurled pussy-lips between her loosely parted thighs.

I bent down and kissed her, and as I did so, while supporting myself with one arm, I allowed my other hand to drift up along the length of her silky smooth leg, and slipped my fingers up to stir that sticky mix of semen and pussy-juice.

Even as we kissed, I felt her tense, then gasp as my fingers found the still stiffly swollen ridge of her clitoris - and in that instant I realised that although her climax had been long and undoubtedly intense, she was in fact still not fully satisfied. 'I'm not leaving you still so wound-up.' I muttered as I pushed myself downward.

Maybe at first she thought I merely intended using my fingers to masturbate her, and she whispered throatily - 'That would be nice.' But when I moved even lower still, then bent my head down between her thighs, she gasped - 'You can't do that now, not straight after…' But the feel of my lips pressing against her, then the slurping, sucking sound of my mouth and the feel of my stiffened tongue targeting her clitoris, not only made her gasp with her suddenly reignited excitement, but let her know that I was in no way deterred by the swampy flood between her legs.

So, with my mouth and the lower half of my face soon covered with our sticky mix of fluids, I spent as long as Millie needed to reach her second, then third, even more powerful orgasm - and only once convinced by her protesting cries of - 'Enough - that's' more than enough my darling!' - let myself roll over beside her and drifted off into a by then well-deserved sleep.

*****

But if I thought that was to be the end of my experiences with Millie, I was, an hour or two later, proved delightfully wrong!

At first I found myself dreaming - dreaming that I was treading water, not in water itself, but in something more like a quicksand, a quicksand that was made from some sort of thick and stickily syrupy kind of fluid. It was so thick and as only my head and shoulders were above its surface, it held me so firmly that I was quite unable to move. But in spite of the density of whatever it was that was holding me, someone - or at least something - was able to move beneath it, I could feel it, feel it working on my cock and balls.

Then, even as I realised that the efforts of whatever it was beneath the surface of the stuff holding me had already been sufficiently successful to give me a truly massive hard-on - I woke up. Woke up to find it hadn't all been a pure dream; something was both fondling my balls, and at the same time sucking my cock - woke up to realise that of course it was Millie!

'Aha - the dreamer awakes!' she gurgled. 'I wondered just how long it would take you.' she added before pushing her lips back down over my already bloatedly swollen cock-head and sucking hard.

I lay there, revelling in the thrills her proficiently arousing lips and mouth sent coursing through me; for the umpteenth time wondering what I had done to get so lucky as to meet such a wondrous lover through what had been no more than the most fortuitous of purely chance encounters.

But, although at some other time I might have been selfish enough to merely accept the gift of what would have probably been one of the most glorious of blow-jobs, knowing that the chance that Millie and I would ever meet again was unlikely in the extreme, I resisted the temptation.

Instead, I pushed myself up and gently lifted her head. 'Let's share the pleasure.' I whispered as I rolled her over, then helped her up on to her hands and knees. 'Do you like it this way, or would you prefer me to make love with you in some other position?' I asked tenderly.

She twisted her head to look over her shoulder, gave me a tensely tight smile, then, as she dropped her eyes and lifted one hand to stroke my already stiffly rearing cock, she answered. 'Oh no, built the way you are, this way will be wonderful! Just take it slowly - please - I want to remember this for a very, very long time Stewart.'

Her words not only filled me with a strange sense of pride, they also reflected my own very same thoughts - so I did what we both wanted, did it slowly, somehow holding myself back for even longer than I might usually have been capable of doing, doing my very best to give her exactly what she said she had wanted; not just a satisfyingly intense fuck, but a love-making she - and I too - would still be able to look back on for a very long time.

I know it probably sounds a bit strange but it was only then that I registered that while I had been asleep Millie had taken the opportunity to rid herself of the probably sweaty things I had asked she keep on; gone were the camisole, the suspender belt, and even the stockings, she was utterly naked.

In one way I was sadly disappointed - I always get enormous pleasurable satisfaction from undressing a beautiful woman, kissing and caressing the various delightful parts of her that I slowly uncover - but, I had to admit, right at that moment her nakedness meant I could concentrate on what by then she probably needed me to do, fire her up to the same level she had already got me to.

So, once I had comfortably settled myself behind her, I reached one hand around to gently cup one of her breasts, then slid the other one forward.

Shivers ran up her spine as I slipped my fingers between her legs, then having eased them just a little further apart, I heard her give a low moan when I began teasingly playing with her pussy. I admit I was surprised to find just how excited she must have got herself during the time she had been simply sucking my cock - her pussy was literally dripping - and even before I had slid my fingers actually inside her I could feel how slippery they had become from her freely flowing juices.

I treated myself to a minute or two of the sheer pleasure of the feel of her slickly coated pussy-lips clinging to my fingers as I slid them slowly back and forth in the deeply welcoming furrow between them. Not only enjoying the feel of the tender embrace they gave as their folds apparently attempted to curl themselves around them, but also the anticipation of exactly how thrilling they would feel when they were doing the same thing to my far more impatiently demanding cock.

Then, suddenly remembering just how sensitive I had thought her breasts had become during our earlier love-making, I pressed the entire palm of my hand against the swampy wetness of her pussy, then swapped it over with the one that had already taken a gently firm hold of one breast - and in doing so, coated both it and its nipple with some of her own pussy-juice. Then, with one set of well wetted fingers fondling the full roundness and rolling and tweaking its already stiffly jutting nipple, and the others either sliding deeply in and out, or rotating themselves up against the stiffly swollen ridge of her clitoris, I set about giving her what I hoped would be merely the first of a number of intensely satisfying orgasms.

At first she gave no more than low, muffled whimpering moans as my fingers stimulated her, but, in time she began to squirm herself back on to them, apparently urging me to make my actions rather more forceful - which of course I was more than happy to do, and which soon had her writhing and wriggling much more strongly against them, and, from time to time, making much louder grunting sounds.

I took her through to her first orgasm that way, then, while she was still shuddering from the force of it, I pressed my cock-head against her wetly spasming pussy, and, somehow managing to resist the temptation to simply shove it inside, slid one hand around her and reached down until my finger-tips felt the by then stiffly hardened ridge of her clitoris. Then, as I began lightly rubbing it, I used the other hand to do the same thing to her sensitively swollen pussy-lips with my cock.

Her entire body shook violently in response to the sensations that gave her, but they must have quickly become just too intense and after only a matter of a minute or two she gave a deep groan, arched herself higher and gasped. 'Inside me! Please Stewart! I need you, inside me - now!'

By then I was really in no mood to prolong things much more either, so pressed my cock right into her pussy, giving a low groan of pleasure as Millie shoved herself back on to it, driving it even deeper.

Its mass throbbed and pulsed as it stretched her wide open, and when I felt my thighs pressing hard against the curve of her bottom I took a firm grip of her hips and began to thrust in and out.

The sensations generated by the hard length of my cock plunging so deeply made her respond even more strongly than she had to my fingering, heaving herself backwards each time I thrust forward and in response to her obviously quickly rising excitement I felt my strokes becoming stronger, faster.

But then, remembering what she had originally said - 'Just take it slowly - please - I want to remember this for a very, very long time Stewart.' - I somehow managed to regain control of myself and slowed down again, at first maintaining the length of my deeply delving thrusting, but making each move just a little slower than the one before it.

At first she resisted, trying to counteract my ever slowing action by pushing herself back on to me, but when I persisted she perhaps remembered what she herself had said she wanted, and gave herself up to me. And so we slowly and caringly made love with each other - Millie using her extraordinary muscle control to every now and then squeeze my cock more firmly with her pussy - while I did what I could to further excite her by sometimes rotating my hips so my cock stirred itself around inside her, and sometimes by merely rubbing the bloatedly swollen head back forth between her clingingly wet pussy-lips.

Each slight change of action brought either moaning gasps, or far more rasping grunts of delight from one or both of us and although we both managed to last far, far longer than we had the previous time, what we were doing was just too exciting for either of us to totally contain their body's natural responses.

The feel of her hot, tightly wet pussy had been sending unusually powerful thrills coursing through my entire body and although I would have loved to somehow delay it, in time I knew from the draining surge I could feel building inside me that I was verging on the very brink of coming.

Then, at that very moment, I felt Millie starting to convulse, and as she gave a loud, screaming cry, I felt the mind-numbing exhilaration as the first blast of super-hot semen coursed up through my cock. I continued thrusting, slamming myself hard against her arse as I exploded again and again - grunting as I felt her cunt gripping the slippery pistoning shaft - hearing her even louder cries as my cock continued pounding, hosing the rest of my semen deep inside her

When I finally had no more to give, I collapsed forward, my cock still jammed hard up inside her and we stayed locked that way until we had both regained sufficient strength to at least fall forward on to the bed together.

Chapter 5

I was woken a second time by Millie, but on that occasion it was by just the sound of her moving around to shower and dress herself. I tried to persuade her to stay to join me for breakfast, or to allow me to accompany her in the taxi she insisted on ordering, but she refused both offers. 'I'm a big girl now Stewart, you catch up on a bit more sleep before getting yourself ready to head back East - but I will give you my address details, so you can send me a copy of the book once its published.' she added.

By then I had of course almost completely forgotten what it was that had originally brought us together, my writing.

'Of course!' I replied - 'And there are a couple more stories in my brief-case, you can take them with you if you would like to.'

So, having given her the spare copies I had luckily brought with me, then exchanged address details, she gave me a long, lingering, and far too stimulating kiss, and was gone.

Later, once I had showered, shaved and eaten I still had a little time to kill before making my way to the airport, and found myself wondering whether or not to send Millie some flowers, or something - by way of thanking her for the extraordinarily wonderful time she had given me. But, I found myself wondering, would such an old-fashioned token of affection be appreciated by such an obviously very modern miss?

And then I suddenly realised exactly how best to express my feelings for her - and, hoping that somebody would be there at such a relatively early hour, I retrieved the invitation card for the previous evening's art-show, and rang the gallery.

There was someone there, and having hurried around I was able to not only buy the still unsold painting Millie and I had both liked, but arrange for it to be delivered to her. Doing so made me feel very much better about the brief but intense relationship Millie and I had shared, and so, with a touch of what I could only describe as 'happy regret', I headed off on the rest of my book launch circuit.

When I eventually returned home after what seemed to have been a pretty successful trip, I of course found an unusually large stack of emails waiting for me on my computer, but there, somehow standing out from all the others, was one from Millie. I felt a tingling thrill of excitement running through me at just the sight of her name, and found myself responding to my recollection of her face, the sight of her in that black and ivory lingerie, the smell and taste of her, and the exhilaration of the sheer ecstasy she had given me during that one, and all-too short night.

The first section of her email was just to both thank and chide me for what she called 'a wastefully expensive - but already very much loved' gift, but the second part did far more than merely pique my curiosity. She asked if I had ever visited a video-blog site she named - which I hadn't - then said that she thought it would be very well worth my while if I did so, but only on one specific evening the next week, and then during the particular half hour she listed.

Now of course I had no idea what that was all about, but sent her a reply, included in which I said that I would do as she suggested I do - but even though I asked her to send me a little more detail, the only answer that came back to me was - 'Just make sure you have logged-in by that time!'

Naturally enough I did just that, went to the sub-section of the site she had detailed for me, then watched as the picture flashed up on my screen. It was a bathroom; a bathroom where the web-cam had apparently been placed on a shelf at the far end of the bath, looking down along the full length of it. Although the room was quite brightly lit, there were also several candles flickering along one side of the already water-filled bath, and set high on the wall above them, a single spot-light, pointing downwards. There was also one other thing I could see, which at first made no sense to me; at the far end of the bath someone had fixed one of those chrome document holders that many people have set up beside their computers.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers