A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

"Relax, dear. I know exactly what I'm doing. Just lay your pretty little head back down and enjoy what you are about to receive... unless you want to watch, of course."

With that, Ed went down on Carol's pussy again. He'd learned a long time ago to "lick the platter clean" A woman he'd had a long, torrid love affair with many yeas ago had convinced him to do it so she wouldn't have to sleep in the "wet spot." Now, it didn't bother Ed at all to do it. After all, he rationalized, many women had let him come in their mouths... and swallowed. Every woman that he'd gone down on after fucking them, after they relaxed and let it happen, enjoyed it. So did Carol.

Ed licked up all his cum from Carol's pussy, urging her to push it out to him with her vaginal muscles. After he'd cleaned up all of his cum he kept on licking and sucking. By then Carol was moaning and squirming with pleasure again.

While he was still licking the last of his cum out of Carol's pussy Ed got the index finger of his left hand wet with cum and saliva and started playing with her anus.

First, he just rubbed his fingertip around and around it, waiting for a protest. Hearing none, he began to press into Carol's little puckered hole. He kept licking her pussy and now he was finger-fucking her asshole just a bit, but slowly going deeper. Carol still didn't protest.

It didn't take long after that, with Ed's mouth concentrating on Carol's clitoris and his finger fucking in and out of her ass. Carol had another body-shuddering climax, holding Ed's face down hard onto her coming pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yessss, Ed, yes! Fuck yes!" Carol cried out.

Ed felt Carol's anal sphincter spasm several times on his finger as she came.

Ed pulled his mouth away from Carol's pussy and his finger out of her asshole then sat up and back on his heels. Carol was lying there like a rag doll. He smiled at her and she smiled back. Then Ed leaned over to give her a quick kiss before going into the bathroom to wash off his finger and take a piss. He also splashed water on his face and did a quick wash of his cock and balls, not that he thought they were going to have any more sex that night.

When Ed came out of the bathroom Carol was sitting up against the headboard. She smiled at him.

"That was different," she said, obviously referring to Ed eating his cum out of her pussy.

"Did you like it?" Ed asked

"Uh-huh. And I liked your finger in my ass, too." Carol paused. "So, Ed, would you like to, you know, fuck me in the ass?"

Ed, who had moved over to the mini-bar to make himself a drink and ask Carol if she wanted one, stopped and turned to look at her. She had her head tilted a little to one side and was giving him an intense look. He couldn't read her facial expressions because the only light in the room was coming from the fireplace and the fire was dying down.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Yes," Carol answered. "I've had enjoyable anal sex before and the thought of taking your thick cock in my ass is kind of exciting. So, yeah, do you want to?"

Ed couldn't believe it. Not many women in his experience offered to give up their ass for sex—at least not on the first night—and now here was this very attractive young woman, virtually a stranger, doing just that. Hell yes he wanted to have anal sex with her. His limp cock began to respond. He could feel the blood beginning to flow into it. Thank God for Viagra, he told himself.

"Yes, Carol, I would love to do that. I mean, if you're really sure that's what you want."

"I'm sure, Ed. There's just one problem, we need a really good lubricant, right?"

"Not a problem, dear. I have a small jar of coconut oil in my shaving kit. I used it on my skin in place of commercial lotion. That should work just fine.

"I was going to fix myself a drink. Do you want one? You know, take a little break. We're not in a hurry are we?"

Carol got up off the bed and walked over to Ed. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

"No, we're not in a hurry... . And I want you to remember that when you start shoving you big cock in my ass." She grinned and gave him another, quick kiss.

"I'll have a gin and tonic, please, and I'll be right back." Carol turned and headed for the bathroom.

Ed made Carol's gin and tonic and himself a scotch and soda. He put her drink on the bedside stand nearest to the bathroom then propped himself up against the headboard sipping his drink.

Carol came out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later and stood beside the bed. She picked up her drink and took a sip.

"Sorry, Carol, no lime wedge."

"That's okay." She held up a small white jar. "The organic, cold-pressed, coconut oil? At least that's what the label says.

"Yep, that's it."

The thought that he was actually going to have anal sex with this lovely young woman had Ed totally aroused. His cock was hard again and he was stroking it lightly, loving the feel of his fingers going gently up and down the rigid shaft, loving the feel of its hardness.

Carol looked to where Ed was stroking himself and grinned. "Look's like you're ready, eh?"

"You amaze me, Carol, and obviously," here he indicated his erect penis, "arouse me."

Carol took another sip of her drink then set it down. "Good, lover, I like to amaze and arouse."

Her heart was beating harder in her chest. Yes, she'd had anal sex before. And, yes, on a couple of occasions it had been quite enjoyable. She loved the feeling of a cock squeezing through her anus, stretching it, and then filling her rectum. But Ed's cock was thicker than the only other cock to fuck her ass. Also, even though it had been enjoyable she hadn't achieved orgasm through anal sex.

In spite of the fact that Ed was old enough to be her father Carol was having some of the best sex in her life. There was a chemistry between them. She'd felt it at dinner and it had piqued her curiosity. That was why she'd agreed to share his room and his bed with him. Now she wondered if that chemistry, all the good sex they'd already shared, would continue and maybe, just maybe she might come from Ed fucking her ass. She hoped so. To her, anal sex was the ultimate exposure and opening up of herself to a man.

She liked Ed, a lot. He was a good and considerate lover. She trusted him to be the same when it came to this last act of sexual intimacy.

Carol tossed the jar to Ed. "I have to get a couple of towels. Don't want to grease up the comforter with coconut oil, do we?"

Ed grinned and nodded.

When Carol returned with a bath towel and a hand towel Ed had the jar of coconut oil open and had lubed up his cock. He'd also turned on the lamp on the night stand beside him. Carol watched, fascinated, as his fingers, wrapping around his vein-bulging cock, slowly slid up and down his shiny, slick, greased-up cock. Ed gave her a devilish smile.

Oh yeah, she thought to herself, this could be good. And a little shiver of anticipation went through her.

Carol got up on the bed on her knees and unfolded the bath towel and placed it on the bed then she gave the hand towel to Ed.

"I'll let you lube up my ass," she said as she laid herself down on the bath towel. Carol parted her legs and held them back, exposing her pussy and ass completely to Ed.

Ed got to his knees and positioned himself below Carol's up-raised hips and spread legs. He dipped his fingers in the jar of coconut oil then began applying it to Carol's anus. First he smeared it all around then he inserted his greasy forefinger into and, gently, through her asshole.

Carol gasped when he did that as the reality of what she was about to do fully came home.

After a few moments, Ed gently slid a second finger into Carol's anus. He carefully fucked both fingers in and out for a few more moments before pressing and pushing sideways all around her anal sphincter muscle, stretching it, getting it ready for what was coming next.

Ed pulled his fingers out of Carol's ass. He set the jar down, picked up the hand towel, wiped his fingers off as well as he could, put the lid back on the jar then positioned himself, kneeling between her up-raised thighs with the head of his cock just touching her asshole.

She gasped again.

"Ready?" Ed asked.

Carol was already breathing quickly, her heart beating harder in her chest. She nodded her head.

Ed leaned over Carol's body, braced with his hands and arms and leaned down to kiss her sweetly.

"I'll be careful," he reassured her.

"I know you will," Carol said.

Ed pushed back up to a kneeling position. He held his hard, thick cock at the base and began pressing his well-lubricated swollen glans against Carol's well-lubricated little asshole.

Whenever he had anal sex, this part always fascinated him the most—first entry—watching his cockhead start to mushroom before starting to open, as in this case, Carol's anus, and beginning to push through it.

"Oooooo," Carol exhaled. Ed's cock felt really big. She was hoping it wouldn't hurt. She wasn't into pain and if it did hurt she was going to tell him to stop. Then she would see if he actually would stop, like he'd told her he would earlier.

Ed's heart was beating hard in his chest, too. He stopped after his glans was about halfway in Carol's anus.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," Carol said and nodded. She was breathing shallowly through her open mouth.

Ed pressed in some more and watched as his cockhead slid out of sight into Carol's ass. As big and swollen as his glans was, Carol's anal sphincter muscles compressed it as it slid in farther. Of course, the real test would come when the very hard shaft of his erect penis entered her anus. That wouldn't be compressed and it would stretch Carol's asshole making it accommodate its thickness.

"Ohhh!" Carol exclaimed. Her hand reached down beside her hips and her fingertips pressed against Ed's thighs. It was more of a "be careful" signal rather then a "stop" signal.

Ed held still, letting her ass get used to his thick intruder.

"Okay, lover," Carol said, panting slightly. "Easy does it. God, Ed, you're so big... but," she swallowed and gave him a small smile, "I like it."

Ed smiled back. "Good. I aim to please, not to hurt."

Carol laughed. "Yeah, I'd like that, too."

Ed slowly increased the pushing pressure of his grease-up cock and watched it slowly, slowly slide through Carol equally greased up asshole. Her ass was so tight and if felt so good on his cock. He was glad that he'd already come twice, otherwise he might have gone off too quickly and he didn't want that. He wanted Carol to enjoy anal sex with him and to come, if possible.

"God, Ed, you're so big. I feel so stretched, so full." Carol propped herself up on her elbows and looked down between her legs.

"You okay, Carol?" Ed asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Ed, you did good. It didn't hurt... . Well, almost. Like, like just bordering on pain... but in a good way.

"You're all the way in me? Carol asked.

"Not quite," Ed said.

He put his hands on the back of Carol's thighs and pushed them back up towards her body farther then he pushed the rest of his cock through her anus. He was now balls-deep in Carol's ass.

"Oh! Oh! Wow!" Carol exclaimed then she smiled and held her arms out to Ed.

He released her thighs, leaned forward to cover Carol's body as she hugged him tightly. They kissed and Ed began slowly, easily fucking his cock in and out through her tightly stretched asshole.

"Oh yeah!" Carol whispered. "Oh I like that."

Ed's mouth was by Carol's ear. His warm, moist breath gave her chill bumps as he talked to her.

"I like it, too, baby. God your ass feels so good on my cock. It's so damned tight and slick. Do you like the feeling of my cock fucking you in the ass?"

"Oh, Ed! Ed! Yes, Ed. I like it! I love it! I love your big cock fucking my ass!"

Ed kissed and bit Carol's neck, he nibbled on her ear and he continued to fuck her ass. He was going faster now, harder and she was taking it, loving it.

Carol moaned and gasped. Ed grunted and panted. Carol shoved her ass against Ed's thrusting cock. His pubic bone was stimulating her clitoris and she was getting close to coming.

Ed had a one very lucid thought before he realized that he'd reached the critical point before coming: This is possibly the best anal fuck I've ever had. It was that he hadn't had good anal sex before. He had. Rather it was the whole situation with Carol. Meeting her at the restaurant. Inviting her back to his suite. Having all the good sex they'd had leading up to this last act of hot, lusty sex between them.

Ed pushed himself back up so he could watch his thick cock pumping in and out of Carol's asshole. He loved that sight—a beautiful woman's anus stretched so tightly around his cock while he fucked her. He was totally turned-on by the sight.

Ed lowered his body back over Carol, put his mouth to her ear. "I love this, Carol. Damn, woman you're so fucking hot. This is fantastic!"

"Ed! Ed!" Carol cried out. "Oh fuck yes, Ed! You're going to make me come!"

"Yeah, baby! Do it! Let it go! Oh fuck! it's good!" Ed exclaimed.

Carol came first with a big "Ahhhhhhh yessss!" as her body convulsed with the ultimate sexual pleasure. She could feel her anus clenching down rhythmically on Ed's thickness as her orgasm swept through her.

Ed was only a couple of seconds behind her. "Coming! Coming!" Ed managed to squeeze out through his straining vocal chords as his hard thrusting cock emptied itself, splashing his cum deep up inside Carol's rectum.

Ed managed to hold most of his weight up off of Carol as his orgasm peaked with wonderful pleasure. Then still longer as both he and Carol recovered from their sexual climaxes. He was breathing heavily, as was Carol, and both of them were perspiring.

And then Carol was laughing. "Oh my God, Ed! I've never had an orgasm from anal sex before... and you did it." She placed her hands on either side of his face and gave him a big, wet, long kiss.

"Well, dear, I think you had something to do with it, too," Ed said and laughed after they broke the kiss. "You were pretty active as I remember it... like you were really enjoying it."

"Oh I was, Ed," Carol said. "Your big cock felt so good fucking my ass."

"But, Carol, I thought you'd said that you'd enjoyed anal sex before?"

"I did, Ed. I mean, it felt good and all, but I'd never come that way... until now." Carol kissed him again. "Thanks, old man. Who knew?"

Ed looked puzzled. "Knew what?"

"That a man old enough to be my daddy would be such a good lover," Carol said. But she laughed and hugged Ed and kissed him again.

"Experience, my dear. With age comes experience," Ed said. Then he pushed himself up and back into a kneeling position. His partially flaccid cock slipped out of Carol's ass wetly.

"Mmm," Carol said. "I kind of liked feeling you go soft in my ass."

Ed grabbed the hand towel and wiped off his cock before folding the towel and pressing it against Carol's asshole.

"Sorry about that. Most women I've had anal sex with tend to like me to pull out sooner rather than later."

"That was good Ed... . No. It was great. I was worried it would hurt, but it didn't. And I really wanted to come and I did. Thank you so much, Ed... for being such a good lover." Carol sat up and put her arms around Ed's neck and kissed him again.

"Thank you. And you're most welcome, lady. And I have to admit that, like I said before, you are an amazing woman, and what we've done here, tonight, is possibly the best sex I've ever had with a women I barely know. Hell, possibly the best sex I've ever had, period." And he meant it.

Ed gave Carol a quick kiss on the lips. "And now I'm going to go get cleaned up quickly... . Unless you want to go first."

"No, babe, you go ahead. I just want to lay here awhile."

After Ed came out of the bathroom Carol went in. Ed pulled back the comforter to reveal a cover over the top sheet. He didn't think they would need the comforter and he folded it down to the bottom of the bed, then folded back the top sheet and cover. He looked over to the fireplace, which was just embers now, and decided he didn't need to tend to it. He climbed into bed and waited for Carol.

When she came out of the bathroom she smiled sweetly at Ed and climbed into bed and snuggled up to him. "I'm tired. That was a lot of sex in a relatively short time. But it was all good, right up to and including the end." She giggled at her pun.

Ed groaned but took her in his arms and kissed her sweetly. "Yeah, I'm tired too. We should sleep good tonight. Goodnight, dear."

"Goodnight, Ed, Carol said and kissed him on the lips.

Ed twisted around to turn off the lamp on the nightstand and both of them snuggled down in the bed. Carol turned on to her right side and Ed spooned up behind her. She took his left hand and pulled it across her chest and placed it on her right breast. Ed squeezed it a couple of time and kissed the back of her neck. They both sighed in contentment and were asleep within moments.

* * * * *

Ed was a news junkie and usually woke up early in the morning to drink coffee and see what new stupidity the politicians and people in general were up to. The next morning was no different. He woke up at 5:30 a.m. Carol was still sleeping soundly.

He didn't want to disturb her so he carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take care of the necessary things, including brushing his teeth. On the counter that extended wall-to-wall, and next to the door of the bathroom, was a full-sized, simple, but effective coffee maker. Next to it was a basket with pre-package coffee in regular and de-caf along with filters and, of all things, instructions. Who, Ed wondered needed instructions to make coffee? The basket also held non-dairy creamer and packets of sugar and sweet-n-low. Ed considered those items to be, more or less, slow poison. Next to the basket were two thick, white ceramic cup, wrapped in plastic.

After he got the coffee going he went out into the bedroom and quietly dressed in sweats and cross-trainers, grabbed his key card and left the room. The set up at Inn at the Tides, for the "suites" were such that two suites were attached and the entrance of each opened directly to the outside. It was chilly with a light breeze coming off the ocean and the marine layer was firmly in place. It was mid-June, typical weather. The marine layer would burn off between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. and the rest of the day would be sunny, slightly cool, and beautiful.

Ed went for a warm up walk down Highway 1 to the south and then crossed over to the beach. It was low tide and, at this time of the morning, he had the beach to myself. He did ten, one hundred yard, interval sprints with the water of the bay breaking gently to his right as he ran south on the beach and to his left as he walked back to his starting point.

It was 6:45 a.m. when Ed let myself back into the room. Carol was still asleep. He stripped in the bathroom and took a quick, rinsing shower and dried off. The coffee, of course was ready. There was a knock at the bathroom door.

"You gonna take all day? I need to pee." Carol said from the other side of the door.

Ed opened the door. "Good morning, Carol," he said.

"Uh-huh," she said, then, "I smell coffee. Good."

Ed poured some coffee into one of the cups.

Carol hugged him around the waist. "Good morning, Ed. Now get out and let me go pee."

Ed went to turn on the TV while Carol took care of business. He heard the shower running after a while. Half an hour later, he was leaning back against the headboard, pillows propping him up watching the news when Carol came out of the bathroom with her own cup of coffee.

Ed's was finished and he was wanting another but he just sat there in bed and admired her pretty face and lovely body, her youthfulness—which, he had to admit to himself, made his heart beat a little harder in his chest—and the playful smile she had on her face as she carefully "knee-walked" across the bed to kneel beside him.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers