A Chance Encounter (or was It)

Story Info
Mystery, Love, Lust, and eventually some BDSM.
2k words
3.63
18.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool crisp Halloween night. The crescent moon gave off a glow of light. Anita jumped out of the car in her little naughty nurse outfit, slamming the door shut behind her.

'Another night and another argument,' she thought. When would the fighting stop? There was a time when love had blossomed between James and her, but those times were a distant memory these days. Now she just lived in fear, never sure of the next time he might lose it and start beating her again.

She wanted to leave him, but she felt trapped. At one time Anita was a strong passionate woman, but now she felt like a scared little girl. All she wanted was to feel safe again, to feel like her world made sense again. Even James' tender advances caused her to tremble in fear now. She knew they would never be able to have what they once had. She had given up hope. She thought she was destined to a life of misery.

The last time he beat her up real bad was about a month ago. She ended up in the hospital with eight stitches on her head. She told the doctors that she fell down, but she could tell by the looks on their faces that they knew better.

She hated that look, that look of pity that everyone who didn't believe her stories gave her. She always felt the stinging judgment oozing from their pores. They never said it, but she knew they were all wondering why she didn't just leave the bastard.

They didn't know what it was like, she would always say to herself. They didn't know how hard it was. The worst part of it all was that they were right. She hated that they were right, that she was so weak that she couldn't even bring herself to leave. This once strong, proud woman was now a shell of her former self.

Anita had the feeling the shit was about to hit the fan again on that night. James was drunk and he wasn't a happy drunk by any stretch of the imagination. He had screamed at her the whole car ride home from the party, telling her what a whore she was for flirting with the guy at the party in the Phantom of the Opera costume.

All she did was talk to him about how beautiful the sky looked that night. It was innocent, but unacceptable to James. She knew it would be, but she didn't think he had seen her talking to him. It was nice to have a normal conversation with a guy, even if she had no idea what he looked like.

But she was going to pay for it tonight.

James came stumbling out of his side of the car. "You nasty bitch! Why can't you just behave yourself and quit embarrassing me? You're such a whore!" His words slurred as he spoke. If she was lucky, then maybe he would pass out when he got inside and forget all about this night by the time morning came.

She quickly realized that lady luck was not going to be visiting her house tonight. Instead she got a backhand to the face, knocking her to the ground.

Anita desperately tried to get into the house. She was so afraid that a neighbor would see what was happening and call the police. Then the whole world would know what a loser she was, and she would have to see that stupid face on everybody she met.

He tackled her to the ground. Her body slammed into the doorsteps leading to the front door. "Get back here. I'm not through with you yet." James flipped her around and straddled her helpless body, pinning her to the ground.

"Please, no. James, please. Can't we talk about this inside," Anita pleaded, but a hard slap to the face abruptly told her otherwise.

"What? I thought you would be horny the way you were looking at that guy at the party." James pulls his belt off of his pants. "If you wanna be a slut so bad, then why don't you just fuck me right here and now you nasty slut." His belt came crashing down on her leg. The stinging pain shot through her body. "You like that don't you? You fucking whore."

"No... I mean please let's do this inside. I'll do whatever you want. Just let me go inside." Anita was more worried about the pain of being seen like this than the pain of the belt.

James was obviously in no mood to negotiate. "Did you just say no to me bitch? You must like being spanked even more than I thought." Another hard strike to her leg with the belt caused her whole body to jolt.

She held it all in. She dared not speak for fear that she would say something wrong. He stood up and quickly pulled down his pants, exposing his limp dick in the moonlight.

Anita's back was still against the hard steps of the entryway. He dropped to his knees in front of her face, slapping it with his dick. "Go ahead whore. Do what you do best." He laughed.

At first Anita turned her face away. She was disgusted by the feel of this sick and twisted man's dick in her face. But she knew she had no choice, and she wanted to get it over with as soon as she could so they could go inside. She knew once she got him off he would calm down and probably pass out somewhere in the house. A tear ran down her face as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth to accept him.

That's when it happened. All she heard was a loud thump. She felt James' body go limp as it crashed to the ground beside her. She opened her eyes to see what happened.

In the moonlight she could see the silhouette of a man standing before her. A hand reached down to help her to her feet. Then she heard a soft kind voice that she recognized. "Are you alright?" asked the man.

It was the man from the party. 'How did he get here,' she asked herself. Was he following them? So many questions ran through her head, not that the answer mattered that much. She was safe, at least for now, and that's all that mattered.

She took hold of his hand. It was firm, rough, and strong, just like a man's hands should feel. A shudder ran down her spine at the thought of how he had come to her rescue.

He pulled her to her feet in one swift movement. So quickly that she found herself falling forward into his strong arms. He held her there. Anita looked up into his dark blue eyes and got lost for a second. But only for a second, because her next thought was how embarrassing it was that she had to be rescued like that, and that he had caught her in such a disgusting, helpless situation.

She pulled away from him, wrestling herself out of his arms. Her breathing was still heavy. She wasn't sure if it was from the attack or the ensuing swooning she was doing at her newfound hero. She finally got the nerve to speak. "Thank you so much sir."

What else could she say? No words could express the gratitude she felt. She also felt embarrassed beyond belief and despite the fact that James was unconscious on the ground, she was still scared. Anita was scared that he might wake up and see her there, talking to him.

"You... I mean I... I have to go now." She put her hands over her face and ran to the door. Her keys fumbled around in her hands for a long time before she disappeared into the house.

Tears rolled down her face as she thought of the enormity of what had just happened. When she closed the door behind her she sank to the ground and began to weep uncontrollably.

After she got out a good cry, she turned to look out the window next to the door. Anita wanted to make sure the man was gone before she went back outside to help her boyfriend back into the house. When she looked out the window she was surprised to see that not only was the mystery man gone, but her boyfriend was gone too.

A rush of fear overtook her. What could have happened? Before she had time to ponder it for long she opened the front door and the unconscious body of her boyfriend came crashing into the house. A look of shock covered her face.

She couldn't believe it. The man had actually pulled her boyfriend's pants up and placed him by the door for her. Anita was flustered by the kindness of this wonderful man. 'What kind of person would do something like that for her?' she thought. The thought of it was overwhelming.

As she pulled James' body into the house and shut the door behind her, she began to cry again. No one had ever done something so wonderful and selfless for her before. She felt so sad that she left him standing out there alone. She wanted nothing more than to fall into his arms again.

Anita tried to pull him up on to the couch, but he was too heavy. No matter how hard she pulled his body just came back to the ground like a lead weight. She covered him with a blanket like the nurturing girl she was and headed for the bedroom.

There she was lying in the bed, the pain from the belt still stinging on her legs, a constant reminder of the events that had just transpired. She knew she should be sad and depressed, but the only thing that she could think about was the feeling of safety in the arms of the Phantom of the Opera, her savior who had come like a shadow in the night and left the same way.

She wasn't sure if she would ever see him again, but one thing was certain. She would see him a lot in her dreams that night.

The fantasies of running away with him were filling her mind. Those fantasies very quickly became sexual in nature as she imagined the feeling of comfort and trust overcoming her. She wanted to gaze into those eyes again. She desired to taste his lips against hers. She craved the feeling of thanking him properly for everything he had done to help her.

If she could only spend one night with him, fulfilling his every desire, then all would be right in the world again. As she thought, her hands began to run across her body. Goosebumps covered her skin. She felt them tenderly, running her hand across her arms and legs.

Her soft hands felt nothing like his rough, strong hands, but they would have to do for now. One hand began caressing her breast, feeling her hard nipple between her fingers, while the other was working its way down her thin silk panties.

Thoughts of what it would be like to be with someone like that ran circles through her mind. To be with someone who loved her, cared for her, and respected her would be bliss. 'Oh, if things were only different,' she thought as she rubbed her fingers against her now wet pussy, imagining it was his fingers massaging her clit.

Then, without hesitation, she thrust her fingers deep inside of herself, wishing it was his firm cock filling her now throbbing pussy. She could almost feel his presence around her, his body pressing against her.

"Mmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh! Yesssss!" The pleasure was so much more intense than anything she had felt with James in a long time. She could feel the muscles inside her contracting as she exploded in orgasm. She was trying to be quiet in case James had woken up, but she lost all control and screamed out one last time before her body collapsed to the bed.

She was tired and content. She slept better than she had slept in a long time that night, slipping back and forth between dreams of her mystery man and dreams of another life, a safer life. A glimmer of hope had finally entered her mind. It had been so long she felt any hope at all that she almost didn't recognize it.