A Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

I flipped her onto her back and dove back into her pussy, face first. Three orgasms later I carried her into the bathroom and started the shower. We scrubbed each other and when we shut off the water and dried each other Julie asked, "Can we do this often?"

"Wait till you see the shower at our house. You'll love it."

We ate breakfast at a local restaurant and headed south to Ojai. As we got close I noticed Julie getting nervous.

"Does Brian do drugs?" I asked.

"Yes. Cocaine and pot, mostly."

"Does he have a stash at home?"

"Yes. If you pull the mattress away from the wall there's a hole in it and a bag full of drugs inside." Her voice had a nervous edge to it and her eyes darted all around, looking for something she didn't want to find. Brian.

She gave me his address and his full name. I pulled over and dialed the Ojai police department. Three minutes later we were back on the road.

"He'll be in custody before we get to Ojai." I said. She calmed down.

It was late afternoon when I parked in front of a small clapboard house on a street full of small clapboard houses. When we were halfway between my car and the front door, it opened. A woman who looked like an older version of Julie opened the door and smiled at us.

She said, "Brian did come by. He was really pissed. Said you stiffed him with the bill for breakfast."

Her smile didn't waver as she told about Brian's visit. She stuck out her hand and said, "Pardon my manners. I'm Donna. Donna Jones." Her handshake was firm.

"I'm Pete. Glad to meet you."

The inside of the house was furnished in contemporary junk, but it was clean and welcoming. Julie said, "Mom, Pete rescued me from Brian and he's going to help me get a better job. He's invited me to live with him, away from Ojai and Brian."

"How long have the two of you known each other?" Donna asked.

I answered, "Since breakfast, yesterday morning."

"I think moving in with him is a little quick."

"Mom, he saved my life. He treats me like I deserve a good life. If it doesn't work out I can always come home and go back to being Brian's slut."

Donna looked at me and asked, "Can I have her new address and phone number? I'd like to stay in touch."

I said, "Julie, go pack. Donna and I will make sure she has all the information she needs or wants." Julie smiled and went to her room. Donna got a pad of paper and a pen. I wrote down all my contact information and we talked about why I would rescue Julie from Brian like I had done. When Julie came out of her room with the first packed suitcase Donna and I were well on our way to being friends.

An hour passed and the back of my CR-V filled with boxes, suitcases and bags of all Julie's things. When we were ready to leave Donna hugged Julie and then hugged me. She said, "Take good care of her, please." She paused and added, "And come visit often." I promised.

Julie gave her mom all the cash she had. Her mom relaxed some when Julie gave her the money and I took that as an indicator of how much she needed Julie's financial help.

As we drove south towards home Julie wanted to know all about my life. She asked questions about the house, my job, my friends, my family and my background. I asked a few questions and got the answers I needed. She had never been arrested, thrown out of school and had been a good student.

"What do you want to do, now that Brian doesn't run your life?" I asked.

She sat quietly for a few minutes, until I asked the question again.

"What do you want to do, now that Brian doesn't run your life?"

"I don't know. When I was in school I wanted to get married, have some kids and take good care of my husband. All that changed when Brian took over my life. Now, I just don't know."

"You're giving him a lot of power in your life. Brian isn't typical of all men. Neither am I. Can you cook?"

She said she could cook, liked keeping a clean house and liked learning new things. I asked if I could hire her.

"Hire me? For what?" She asked.

"To take care of my house and me. You'll buy the food we eat, cook it and share it with me. You'll clean the house, do the laundry, do the shopping and share my bed. I'll go to work, bring home my paycheck and take care of the maintenance on the outside of the house, the yard and our cars."

She smiled and asked, "How much are you willing to pay for this service?"

"Considering that you'll have no expenses I think five hundred dollars a month should be enough."

"Five hundred isn't as much as I made working at the produce center."

"Ok. I'll pay you ten dollars an hour for twelve hours work a day. However, I'll need to charge you rent of say nine hundred a month. I'll need to charge you rent on your car of two hundred a month and you buy your own gas and insurance. You'll give me a receipt for what you spend on food and I'll pay for half."

"I like the first plan better. I'll make you a good employee. I promise."

"I can be a demanding boss."

"Try me. I was taught how to avoid disappointing Brian and he didn't beat me very often because I kept him satisfied."

"I noticed the bruises were mostly healed. I won't beat you unless you like it. Do you like it?"

"No! He beat me for his pleasure, not mine. I don't think Brian ever cared what I liked. Life with him was all about his pleasure, his wants, not mine."

"If I ask for something will we need to have a long discussion about it, every time?"

"I don't know. Is there something you want right now?"

I thought for a few seconds and said, "I'd like it if you removed your bra. Your breasts are beautiful and covered in that white bra like they are it's tough to tell how nice they are."

"You want me to go bra-less? Just until we get to your house or always?"

"Most always. And I'd like you to tell me I have permission to touch your breasts most any time. I won't do it like Brian did, to show everyone he owned you. I'll do it when we're here in the car or when the likelihood of being seen is low."

"I give you permission to touch me. In fact, I request you touch me often to show me you enjoy being with me, enjoy our relationship." That said she took off her bra and it came out of her shirt through the arm hole on the right. She tucked it into her purse and said, "I like how going bra-less feels."

I reached over and caressed her breast with my right hand. "I like how it feels to hold your breast in my hand. Thank you."

When we arrived in Santa Monica I showed her where the market close to our house was, where to get gas, where the Costco was and three good restaurants for take-out. She asked, "Do I really get a car?"

I turned the last corner and pointed to a 2003 Subaru Outback parked at the curb in front of our house. It was not all shiny and new looking. It wasn't filthy either. I explained that it was a 2003, had a hundred-thirty-three thousand miles on it and was hers to use. I said she needed to wait until I added her to the insurance before she drove it.

I pulled into the driveway and she said, "Your house has two front doors!"

"It's a duplex. Two houses stuck together. We live on the left side and my partner lives on the right side."

At that moment the right door opened and my partner came out. He held a camera in his hand. He stopped when he saw that I wasn't alone. I stopped the car and shut off the engine. When I opened the door he said, "I thought you just bought a new car. Now you come home with a beautiful woman and a new car! Introduce me, please."

I said, "Honda, meet Nick. He's my partner. If he gets in the driver's seat, don't start." All three of us laughed.

"Please partner, introduce me to her, not your car."

"Julie this is my partner, Nick Travis. Nick this is Julie Jones."

They shook hands after I opened her door and she got out of the car. Nick had the BBQ going and offered to cook our dinner as well as his while we unpacked the CR-V. We accepted and he asked what all the boxes and bags contained.

Julie said, "Everything I own. I'm moving in with Pete."

Nick looked stunned and as we carried things past him and into the house he got the story of how we met and why she was moving in. Inside our house Julie kissed me every time I brought in a bag, a suitcase or a box and deposited them in what until then had been a guest room. An unused guest room.

As I brought in the last box I told her, "This room is where your stuff lives. You sleep in the other bedroom, with me. I hope that's Ok with you."

"I sort of knew that when I woke up beside you this morning. I like the feeling."

As the three of us ate Nick relaxed and asked Julie good questions. We were due back at work on Monday afternoon. We talked about all the things we needed to do so that Julie wasn't a visitor but was a live-in roommate. We made a written list and Nick volunteered to help get everything done.

I helped Julie unpack after dinner. I noticed how threadbare and worn a lot of her clothes were. I asked about where her dad lived.

"Dad died. Mom and my sister and I have been on our own since I was in seventh grade. My sister got me the job at Sunkist. She works there too but she doesn't live with us. She's married and they live about three miles from us. Mom cleans people's houses and does some cooking for a few handicapped people."

"Is the five hundred I offered going to give you enough to send some each month to your Mom?"

"I've never been able to give her more that about three hundred a month. I have been hoping I'd get a raise before Christmas."

Nick had come inside to get us for dinner and he said, "If I heard you correctly Pete is paying you to cook, clean and shop for him. Maybe I could hire you to do the same for me."

I said, "The going rate is five hundred a month for Julie and we pay for everything she buys for the houses, food and supplies."

Nick smiled and said, "You want a check or will cash be better?"

Julie got excited and said, "Cash, please. I don't have a bank account. With you guys paying me that much I can help mom.

As we ate dinner Julie quizzed us and made shopping lists for the market, Costco and other stores. She made a list for both of us as well. Number one on my list was to get her insured so she could drive. Nick gave her a key to his half the duplex and I gave her the key to our side. The three of us cleaned up after dinner and Nick left us so he could go on a date.

Long before Nick returned from his date Julie and I were in bed. She kept up banter about living with me and the things she wanted to cook for us. That is, she talked and talked until my hands and mouth distracted her and got her focused on enjoying our time in bed together.

We were about to fall asleep when we heard Nick come home. He turned on his stereo and listened to a collection of Paul Simon music as he got ready for bed. It was on low volume and he shut it off when he went to bed.

Julie woke up before I did and when I woke up I heard the noises she made in the kitchen. I smelled breakfast cooking. I hauled myself out of bed and into the kitchen. Nick was sitting at the table lifting a big bite of pancake to his mouth as I entered the kitchen. He looked up and smiled.

Julie stood at the stove dressed in one of my t-shirts. He bare legs and cute body made that morning special and had both Nick and my attention.

She said, "Sit. Pancakes and eggs. Neither of you had any sausage or bacon so no meat this morning."

I sat. She served me a plate with three big pancakes topped with two eggs. A few seconds later she handed me a mug of strong black coffee. I tasted the coffee and knew someone had trained her well. Most of the women I had ever known made weak coffee and liked flavored cream, sugar and other things added. The mug she handed me was hot, strong and black.

She loaded another plate and sat with us. We ate and I noticed we all smiled. Julie asked questions and we answered.

"I noticed you turned on music when you came home last night." She said. "Does that mean you like music in the background a lot?"

Nick answered, "I love music. It helps set the mood for whatever. Last night I had a good evening and listening to Paul Simon helped continue the feeling."

"I like music too. My stereo is in the living room and you can feel free to play anything you like."

"Just don't mix up our music collections." Nick said.

We complimented her cooking and I caught Nick looking at her chest in lust as we finished eating. I looked as well, noticing that she had only the thin t-shirt covering her chest. Her conical breasts pressed against the thin shirt and seemed to be inviting our attentions.

We explained that we had to get ready for work starting at two in the afternoon, leaving at two-thirty. Julie smiled and gave us our lists of what needed our attention. My list included getting her on my insurance, a shopping list for the market and she wanted a way to contact us while we were at work. Nick's list included a shopping list for Costco and the hardware store.

We got fully dressed and went to work getting things done. Nick and I dressed, Julie stayed in just a t-shirt. She stripped our bed and started washing the sheets. She went next door and stripped Nick's bed and started his sheets washing. She started music playing on Nick's stereo and she started singing along with the music.

Nick and I left her to her work and we went to do the shopping as she requested. I found that as much as I had been saying I hated shopping that day I smiled as I did it. I looked at the list, written in Julie's hand, and every time I checked the list, I smiled.

That evening as we drove around our part of the city on patrol Nick admitted he did the same smiling. "Julie seems to really make a difference around the house." He said. "And, I noticed that when we came home Julie had cleaned my place to a new level of clean. I never considered myself a slob or anything like that, but she cleans and everything looks, smells and feels cleaner."

Our shift ended at three in the morning. By three-forty we were home. I didn't turn on the lights when I entered. The light from the street light was enough to guide me through the house to our bedroom. When I opened the bedroom door Julie sat up in bed and looked frightened. I said, "Don't be afraid. The police are here to protect you."

I said it is jest but Julie was genuinely afraid. She said, "I was dreaming about Brian. Are you sure he's locked up?"

A minute later I had called the Ojai police and found that Brian had been arrested for possession with intent to sell and for having a 9mm pistol and five hundred rounds of ammunition with no permit. After I shared the news with Julie she calmed down and welcomed me into our nice, warm bed. We attempted to join as quietly as possible, knowing that the wall between the sides of our duplex were thin.

At breakfast the next morning Nick said something that let us know we failed to be quiet enough. He wasn't mad. As the week progressed we got the dual household set up and functioning to serve the three of us. By Friday night at work other officers had noticed that both of us were happier and better rested.

Saturday evening Julie fed us dinner of enchiladas, rice and beans then Nick changed clothes and went out on a date. Julie and I sat in our living room and started to watch a movie. As we got things set up to start Julie said, "Nick told me you hadn't been on a date in three years."

"No, I hadn't. When Sarah and Michael died I think I let part of me die too. I grieved for at least a year. I didn't go to gatherings of any kind. I worked, watched football on TV and slept for at least a year. Then I thought I was Ok, but I still didn't socialize. It didn't seem right, for me to enjoy myself when Sarah couldn't share it with me."

Julie had been sitting next to me on the couch. She moved into my lap and kissed me. When she ended the kiss she said, "I don't care about the movie. I care about you. When Mom, Bonnie or I got down in the dumps we would go down to the beach and listen to the waves. It always helped. Could we go to the beach?"

We went. We walked in the wet sand for a couple of hours, holding hands and stopping often to share kisses and to stand together just holding on for dear life. We didn't talk much. We didn't need words.

Back at my CR-V I held her in my arms and she said, "Please, don't say anything until we get home. I have something to say to you and I want it to sink in. Just let my words sink in and feel the truth of what I'm going to say."

I nodded, acknowledging her request that I stay quiet.

"Pete, I love you. Not like a sister loves her brother. I love you for who you are in my life. I love how my heart feels when I'm touching you, how I feel when I get to do things for you, for us, every day. Your life is more important than mine to me." She pressed herself against me and we kissed.

I wanted to say, "I love you too" but couldn't. I drove us home in silence, her words penetrating deep inside me. Her hand rested warmly on my thigh as I drove.

At home we undressed, showered and then crawled into bed. Julie held on to me and I held her in my arms. We slept that way. In the morning I couldn't bring myself to say words that seemed inadequate to tell her how she had become so important to me so quickly. Words just didn't seem enough. I kissed her as she made breakfast for us. I took her car to the car wash and had it cleaned and detailed. On the way home I stopped and bought her flowers.

When I got home she was in the kitchen, preparing dinner for the three of us. She welcomed me home with her arms around me and her lips pressed against mine.

Over the next few weeks I seemed constantly aware that Julie was loving me, even when I wasn't with her. Even when we were at work I was thinking of her. On our beat there was a little clothing shop. We went inside when the owner had reported vandals had defaced the back wall that faced the alley. I saw some clothes I thought Julie might like. The next day I took Julie into that shop and we bought her some clothes.

I'd never done something like that, even for or with Sarah. I loved Sarah and I knew I loved Julie. Differently.

Nick ate dinner with us almost every day. On the weekends he dated and he almost never brought anyone home. In the third month of having Julie in residence we were eating dinner on Monday afternoon when Julie asked, "Nick, when are we going to meet the woman you've been dating?"

Nick put the fork he was holding down on his plate and looked up into Julie's eyes. He said, "Never. First, because there isn't one woman I've been dating."

"Oh. I thought you'd been dating the same woman all the time."

"I had been. For the six months before Pete brought you home I'd been dating Caroline. By the time you'd been here a month I knew she wasn't who I wanted in my life, as a partner, a mate, a wife. We'd been together months and she'd never cooked dinner for me, or breakfast. She was happy with us being friends with benefits. You showed me I wanted more. I've been looking for more ever since."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Julie said.

I said, "You never said anything."

Nick looked at us and said, "What can I say? Hey Pete, did you know I'm in love with your woman? No, I can't say that."

"You love Julie?"

"Yes. Every time I see the two of you together, I ache inside. On Monday when we go to work I've decided to put in for a transfer. I'll sell my side of the house and I'll move. Maybe I can move to the far side of L.A. or somewhere."

"No!" Julie exclaimed. "You're like brothers, only closer. You trust your lives to each other. I don't want you to go. I don't want to come between you!"

Her words cut into me like a knife. Did she want me to go? Did she love Nick? Did she want to leave us? As I sat stunned she turned and faced me. It was as if she heard what I was thinking.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers