A Chance Meeting?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

"God you look so sexy after having an orgasm." Anne said.

Katie grinned and giggled a bit, then looked at the much younger woman and said "I don't know how you did that, but I am so glad you did. I have never cum so hard in my life. I thought my heart was going to stop, but it felt so good."

"Mmm, hopefully I can give you many more orgasms like that one." Anne replied. She leaned in and kissed Katie on the shoulder and said "So are you ready to do the same for me now?"

"I think so. I want to try, but I've never done this before so you'll have to bear with me."

"I think you'll do just fine." Anne said with a warm grin.

As Katie sat up she saw the large wet spot on the bed and said "Oh shit, I'm so sorry about the mess. I've never done that before."

"Don't worry about it girl. I thought it was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

It was hard for Katie to understand her sudden attraction to Anne, but she felt so comfortable with this woman whom she had just met, this woman young enough to be her daughter. Looking into blue eyes, Katie felt as if she could fall in love with her. She rolled onto her side and slid her leg over Anne's legs and her hand up inside her blouse. She immediately noticed how smooth and soft her skin was.

Katie slid her hand up until she felt the swell of Anne's breast under her bra. "Let's take your top off." She said and moved so Anne could sit up and pull her top off. Then Anne turned her back on Katie so she could unlatch her bra. Now topless, Anne laid back on the bed so Katie could explore her breasts.

And what beautiful breasts they were. Katie loved how perky they were, the nipples tilted slightly upward. She cupped first one then the other, lightly pinching each nipple until they both stood erect. All the while Anne had a bemused smile on her face as she watched the older woman becoming almost entranced staring at her breasts.

"Why don't you try sucking them." Anne whispered.

Katie nodded slowly, then leaned in and took Anne's left nipple into her mouth. She gently flicked her tongue around the little nub, getting a gasp from her young lover. Taking that as a good sign, Katie sucked the other nipple also, this time hearing a 'mmm' sound from Anne. Now she wanted more. The nipples were fun to suck on, but she wanted to try pussy.

Getting up on her knees, Katie unzipped Anne's skirt and helped her tug it down. She giggled at Anne's underwear, a frilly black mesh thong, then helped her to remove that also. Finally she got her first good look at the girl's pussy.

Anne kept her bush shaved and Katie thought that it looked incredibly hot like that. She was surprised at how ready she was to lick pussy for the first time, something that she never, ever thought she would want to do. Moving in close, she smelled the intoxicating smell of Anne's sex and her mouth watered in anticipation. Just as she was getting ready to taste the moist folds of the young woman's vagina, she had a moment of guilt, and her inner dialog started saying 'what the hell are you doing here?'. She froze, scared to move one way or the other.

For a few moments, Anne just laid there waiting for Katie to start licking, but when the moment dragged out, she sat up and said "Is something wrong hon?"

Katie wasn't sure why all of a sudden she felt like she did, when just moments ago she was ready to dive in. Apparently after her orgasm, her mind became clear and she realized that she should not be doing this. "I... I shouldn't be here... This is not me, I'm not...I'm sorry Anne, but I should leave." She felt tears come to her eyes all at once and she started to move to get up.

Anne quickly reached out and grabbed Katie's arm and said "Wait, you at least owe me an explanation. I thought we had something here."

Wiping the tears from her eyes Katie said "I'm so sorry Anne. I just...I don't think I can do this."

Instead of being angry, Anne sat up and embraced Katie, holding the sobbing woman tightly until she had calmed down. Then she pulled back and said "It's okay if you can't continue, but I really think that you should try. What is the worst that can happen? You think my pussy tastes disgusting maybe."

This brought a giggle from Katie and then a laugh, and in moment they were both laughing hard, so hard that fresh tears flowed from Katie's eyes as the stress she had pent up was released again. Finally they both settled down and Anne said "So...are you going to lick me, or do I have to take matters into my own hands and masturbate?"

Sighing deeply, Katie looked at Anne and nearly burst into another bout of uncontrolled laughter. Instead, she said "Okay, I'll try it."

This time, as Anne began to lie back, she wrapped her legs around Katie's neck, and slowly pulled her forward. Katie didn't attempt to pull away this time, instead, she went for it, sliding her nose into the younger woman's soft folds and driving her tongue into it's syrupy depths. She decided right away that she loved the taste, and from that moment on, she had one task in mind, to make Anne cum.

For the next seven minutes, Katie licked and flicked and fingered Anne's sopping wet pussy, trying to duplicate what the younger woman did to her. Finally her efforts paid off when Anne began to cum. She didn't actually spray like Katie did, but there was a lot of white milky liquid seeping out and when she came, she bucked hard and screamed.

Afterward, the two woman laid together on the bed and Anne asked "So, how was it?".

"I still can't believe I did it, but it was fantastic." She turned toward Anne and said "Do you think that we can meet up again sometime? I mean, I never thought I would be interested in women, but there is something about you that...I don't know, I guess I like you."

Anne smiled and said "Well, I like you too, and I would love to get together with you again. In fact, I'd love to take you out to dinner tonight if you don't have any other plans."

It sounded like a great way to spend the evening to Katie. "That sounds wonderful, I'd be honored to go out with you."

"Great, would you like to take a shower here, or do you want to go home for that?"

"Uhm, I'll probably just wait, because I want to get some different clothes first."

"Okay, well I'm going to jump in now. If you want to wait for me, I'll go with you to your place after and wait for you to shower, then we can decide where to go eat." Anne said.

Looking at the clock on the wall, Katie saw that it was still plenty early, so she said "Okay, but don't take too long."

"I won't" Anne said and headed into the bathroom. Soon the water was running and the door was shut. Katie got off the bed and decided to take a look around the place. There was a robe hanging from a hook so she tried it on and checked herself out in the full length mirror. It was shorter than what she was usually comfortable wearing, but things had changed over the last hour or so.

Katie wandered out into the kitchen thinking she could use a cold drink, and upon looking in the fridge, she found a jug of what turned out to be iced tea. She opened a few cupboards until she found glasses and poured herself a half glass of tea, then had a seat at the table. There was some mail on the table and she glanced at the name on one envelope and gasped. The envelope was addressed to Beth Anne Ripley. The name of the woman that her husband Derek had been fucking was Beth Ripley.

The color drained from Katie's face as she suddenly felt like she had been punched in the gut. It had to be the same girl, there was too many coincidences. They were both 21, they both had the same first and last name, they both lived in town, and now Katie remembered where she had smelled the perfume Anne had been wearing, it had lingered on her husband. They had to be one and the same.

Katie got to her feet on unsteady legs. Her legs were always wobbly after a great orgasm, and now the revelation that she had just slept with the same woman that her husband had been cheating on her with, made her even more unsteady. She made her way back to the bedroom and quickly scooped up all her clothes. The shower was still running, as she dressed herself, her mind a confused jumble the whole time.

She wondered if Derek had put Anne (or Beth) up to it. She could almost hear him talking the young woman into seducing his wife. For what reason, she didn't know, but she suspected that maybe he was hoping that she would change her mind about divorcing him if she had cheated too. Or maybe it was a malicious attempt to discredit her in front of the judge at the divorce trial. He could say 'Yes your honor, I did cheat on my wife, but she also cheated on me.'. That would level the playing field and hurt her chances of getting what she wanted.

Once Katie was dressed, she sat on the end of the bed as Anne finished her shower and shut the water off. A few minutes later, the beauty walked out of the bathroom with a towel loosely wrapped around her naked body and smiled at Katie. "I'm glad you didn't sneak out on me." She said as she went to her dresser and retrieved a pair of panties.

"Did Derek put you up to this Beth?" Katie asked trying keep her voice steady.

Beth froze with her back to Katie then slowly lowered her head. She took a deep breath before turning around to face the music. "I haven't talked to Derek in weeks. I've blocked his number from my phone because he kept calling." There was a long pause as Katie digested the information, then Beth asked "How did you find out?"

Holding up the piece of mail Katie said "I went to the kitchen to get a drink and saw this. I recognized the name. It was smart of you to use your middle name with me." She said with a smirk.

Beth took two steps toward the bed and Katie held up her hand "Stop!" she said "Don't come near me. I just want to know why before I leave. You owe me that."

Nodding, Beth said "You're right, I owe you an explanation, and I'm going to give you one. I met Derek at the restaurant I worked for. I was on the waitstaff and he was one of my regulars. He flirted with me for months, and I thought he was cute, but I also saw the ring on his finger. One day he told me that he was going on a business trip over the weekend and asked me to go with him."

Katie cringed and shook her head, remembering the business trips he kept volunteering for at work. He had told her that it was easy money and gave him a chance to unwind, but she had wondered why he seemed to want to take more and more trips.

Beth continued "At first, I laughed at him, thinking that he was bullshitting me, but he insisted he was serious. I remember saying to him 'why don't you take your wife?' and he said 'my wife left me about a month ago. I think she wants a divorce.' he said that you were having an affair and had moved in with your boyfriend. I didn't agree to go with him right away because I had other plans that weekend with my friend, but later that day my friend called and said that something had come up and she couldn't make it. The next day when Derek showed up for breakfast, I asked him if the offer was still open."

"Derek was such a gentleman that first weekend - opening doors, pulling out my chairs - he was so nice, and he never even tried to take advantage of me either. He paid for me to have my own room even. I asked him at dinner one night why he invited me, and he said that he just wanted the company of a beautiful woman. I was smitten with him after that, thinking that he was a dream come true, and when he invited me on another trip, I didn't hesitate to agree, even told him that he only needed to get one room this time."

"We started sleeping together that weekend, and I thought I was in love with him. He told me that he was going through divorce proceedings. He told me that he wanted me to move in with him after the divorce was final. He told me plenty of lies. We were together for nearly six months, but toward the end he changed. I was starting to question why he was still married, and why he never took me to his house, and his explanations had me thinking that he was lying. So, I started to do some detective work. I followed him home one day, and I saw you for the first time. I realized then that he had been lying to me all along. I broke it off with him the next day."

"I found out a week later that he had been kicked out of his house because you had found out about us. It just killed me to think that I was responsible for that. I wanted to go to you and beg your forgiveness. I never wanted to break up a marriage. I felt so dirty and...just miserable for being so stupid and gullible. I just wanted it to be real. I wanted it so bad that I was overlooking the obvious."

Katie had tears in her eyes as she listened to the story from Beth. "Why did you seduce me in the bar? Why not just tell me the truth from the start?"

"Would you have listened to me if I had introduced myself and said 'I'm the one who has been fucking your husband.'?"

Katie pursed her lips and shook her head 'no'. "I probably would have told you to get the fuck out of my face." She said.

"I really wanted to hate you when I started talking to you. I thought it would be easier if you were a bitch to me. But then you were so nice, and you looked so depressed. I knew it was my fault, and I wanted to do something to make you feel better, to help you through this. Katie, I'm so so sorry." Tears fell from both of Beth's eyes "I was going to tell you, I swear I was going to tell you. Can you ever forgive me?"

It was a lot of information for Katie to process, but she could see the heartache in Beth's eyes. She sat quietly for several seconds, staring at the floor and thinking about everything she had heard. Finally, she looked up at Beth and said "I'll forgive you on two conditions. If you promise to never go back to Derek, and if you promise to give me many more orgasms like the one you gave me earlier."

Beth's face broke into a big wet, tear filled grin, and she nodded and rushed to the bed. Katie stood up and the two women hugged and sobbed and laughed together. It would prove to be the beginning of a long and passionate relationship.

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers
12