A Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They climbed into bed between the blankets and as she lay in Andrew's arms she felt him put his hand between her legs cupping and holding her now slightly sore cunt, but she was happy and felt a whole woman.

She knew that she had lost something that she could never regain, not that she thought she would ever want to, not now that she had found what she had been looking for. It had only been a few hours since she had met him but knew that he was THE ONE. That she had finally found what she had been looking for.

She kissed him fondly, a long lingering kiss. Not a sexy tongue searching kiss but a kiss of true love and affection. He was hers! Of that she was certain and, holding each other, they slept until morning.

Cathy was the first to wake next morning and she looked and found that she was not alone. No! It was not a dream. She really had become a woman. There was no doubt about it as the blood stains and the slight soreness between her legs told her. She ached and that ache started to become an ache of desire and so without further ado reached for her Andy's cock knowing that now it was all hers. It was still soft and limp but as she started to hold it, stroke and caress it until both IT and Andrew began to wake up. "Good morning darling Cathy. Did I remember to tell you last night that you were wonderful and that I love you? And what a wonderful way you have of waking me up."

"Yes you did," said Cathy. "But you can tell me again. I will never get tired of hearing it from you, because I love you too. As far as I'm concerned I'm now yours and yours alone. That's if you want me. Do you?

"What do you think?" replied Andrew. "I can think of no one better. Taking you virginity was like making a pact between us."

"Well, lets make sure the pact is well and truly sealed!" smiled Cathy and as she said it she rolled on top of him and sitting astride and guided his now erect prick into the sweet haven of love that she kept tucked away between her legs

As she sank down on him he reached up and took he tits in his hands and started to fondle them as she started to ride him, moving up and down as if she were riding a horse. He moved his hands from her tits and clasped her bums to assist her as she rose and fell on the whole length of his cock.

After a while she stopped, got off him and also the bed and then bent over. "There you are sweetheart!" she said. "That's what you wanted last night in the bathroom." and as she spoke she clasped the cheek of each of her bums and opened herself to give him full access to her love nest to which he took full advantage. Without further ado he plunged his dick into her now juicy hole. From there on it was a case of...in and out, in and out, in and out'.

"Do it to me Honey!" yelled Cathy. "Do it to me! I want it all. Do it, do it, do it," and so always pleased to oblige, he carried on fucking her until he felt himself near to the point of ejaculation; but he didn't want to come like that. He wanted to be on top of her, facing her so that he could kiss her as, hopefully, they came together. He turned her over and mounted her in the traditional manner with her legs wide open and in the air.

In and out went his cock as they strained against each other trying to get it in as far as it would go, with the sweat greasing their bodies as they slid together. Cathy caught hold of Andy's bums and pulled him in close towards her so that she could feel his balls banging on her bums as every time he forced his cock into her right up to the end so that there was no space left between them. Ecstasy! They both released together and once again fell asleep in each others arms. There was no doubt that they were now one.

She knew that he was a good bit older than she was and had grown up children who lived with his ex-wife, but what did she care. All she wanted was his love and now she was sure that she had it and even after this very short period of time she was VERY certain.

That was how it all began. Two people meeting and just 'clicking' and they were together. Neither knew why. It just happened and now they are together. Of course they have their 'ups and downs' and an argument now and again but each knows in their heart of hearts that the other belongs to them. There is LOVE and they say LOVE CONQUERS ALL and rightly so.

Bath nights are generally Shower nights as they both get under the shower and share their love there.

There is always a goodnight kiss, even if they have been quarrelling and that invariably straightens things out and sometimes leads to short, and sometimes longer, tussles under the blankets as he mounts her and they enjoy their union together as she whispers, "Hold me tight Andy, I love you. Kiss me darling. GOODNIGHT!"

12